Chapter 2

Hate, Crush, Love

Chapter 2

The accident

On the weekend, after she finished tutor and was waiting at the traffic lights. Suddenly a little boy ran onto the road, summer turned to her right, a car was going on a fast speed. She calculated that the driver can’t stop in time and it was also a busy road. Summer ran out to the road and pushed the boy to get away from the car as she pushed him, the driver was on drugs so he couldn’t see properly and the car bumped summer’s head. She fell on the floor, her mind flashback how she liked Steve and the moment they know each other. Then darkness overcomes her. Summer was unconscious. Summer woke up wondering what happen to her, she saw her parents and friends asking if she was alright. Her mind was blank and confused, she can’t remember anything. A doctor came into her room and asked her parents and friends to come out for a minute. When they cam back, they were looking depressed and told summer to have a rest and went out. The doctor came in and had conservation with summer.“Are you ok?” asked the doctor.“I’m fine” answered summer.
“Do you remember me?” asked the doctor.
“No, am I supposed to know you? asked summer, confused.
“Who are you?“I am doctor smith, your medical doctor” answered Doctor Smith.
“Then how come I don’t remember you?” asked summer.

“Because you had a accident, your head was hit onto a hard surface which caused you to lose your memory, you only remember people that you are very close with and others you don’t remember” explain Doctor Smith.

“So you mean I lost my memory, everything, everyone I know except people who is closed to me” said summer.

“Yes but you have a chance to regain your memory” said Doctor Smith. The first day, summer went to school, people waved at her and said “hi”. But she no memory of them, she waved back and smiled. Summer went to her first class; she looked around no one she remembered except the girl who sits with.

At lunch, Steve said “hi” to her but she couldn’t hear hi during everyone is talking, she got her lunch and left. Steve fined it weird like in she changed onto another person but he thinks he is imagining. Summer got used to the school environment, her parents told the principal about summer’s accident and the lost of her memory.

The principal told the year 8 about summer’s memory and hope them can help summer remember her memory. One day, her best friend asked her.“Would you want to regain your memory?”“No because I can feel my past is very sad and I hope I will never feel that pain again” answered summer.