Chapter 9

Happy Together

Sydney, Australia: 7:00AM (TUESDAY)

Seoul, South Korea: 5:00AM (TUESDAY)

Rochester, New York: 3:00PM (MONDAY)

 

Kibum was frowning so hard while staring at his best friend who is rolling happily on the floor while laughing so hard.

“I TOLD YOU TO STOP LAUGHING!”

Kibum raises his voice as he starts to feel irritated because Jonghyun keeps on laughing at him. Kibum gets his pillow and quickly throws it on his best friend, hitting his face. Jonghyun stops laughing. He sits on the floor and hugs Kibum’s pillow. He takes a deep breath and stares at Kibum, but he end up laughing hard again.

“YAH! ARE YOU ALREADY CRAZY JUST LIKE SUN WOO-SHI? SERIOUSLY, IF YOU WON’T STOP LAUGHING AT ME THEN I’M REALLY GOING TO BREAK YOUR BONES. DON’T TRY ME KIM JONGHYUN”

Kibum shouts angrily, threatening his best friend. Jonghyun quickly stops laughing. He stares at Kibum who is already looking so serious. Jonghyun gulps nervously because he knows that his best friend is really scary when he becomes so serious and whenever he’s going to get mad. Jonghyun wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes because of laughing so hard.

“Are you done laughing now huh you ing crazy ?”

Kibum asks. Jonghyun nods while biting his lower lip, avoiding laughing again.

“Seriously, what is funny? You’re laughing at me because my eyes are puffy because of not sleeping all night?”

Kibum asks. Jonghyun shook his head.

“I’m laughing because I really think that you didn’t sleep all night because of thinking about Sandeul-shi”

Jonghyun told Kibum before flashing a smile.

“I know that you’re eager to find out if you guys are twins or blood related. Am I right my dear brat and very bossy Key?”

Jonghyun asks, teasing his best friend. Kibum looks at Jonghyun and smiles at him.

“Will you please sit beside me?”

Kibum asks. Jonghyun quickly stand and sits beside Kibum who quickly hits him hard on his arm.

“Ouch!”

Jonghyun frowns while rubbing his left arm. Kibum crosses his arms on his chest and raises an eyebrow.

“Are you insane huh? What the hell are you talking about? Why will I think about that boy? I told you that I really don’t care about him! I have no plans on finding out if he’s really my twin brother or if we’re ing related with each other because as far as I know I’m an only child and it will remain like that!”

Kibum flicks Jonghyun’s forehead really hard.

“Hey! Stop hitting me, will you?”

Jonghyun told his best friend while frowning.

“Let me tell you this Jonghyun-ah. For your information, I didn’t have the chance to sleep because of you!”

Kibum told his best friend, frowning at him.

“Me?”

Jonghyun asks as he points a finger on his self. Kibum nods his head.

“Yes it’s you”

“Me? Why me?”

Jonghyun asks with confusion in his voice. Kibum sighs before speaking.

“It’s because you’re snoring so loud, that’s why I can’t sleep”

Kibum told Jonghyun. But of course, it’s a lie. The real reason why he didn’t sleep all night is because he’s really thinking about Sandeul. No matter what he does, he just can’t sleep because Sandeul keeps on bothering his mind. He just can’t stop thinking about him and he’s also thinking if they are really twins or blood related. Kibum is really feeling something that he can’t explain. He knows exactly that he hates Sandeul because he thinks that he’s a very sensitive boy and he’s so nice, but on the other hand, he is really hoping that Sandeul is really his twin. Kibum is still feeling confuse because Kyuhyun never tell him anything about him having a twin brother and his Aunt Ryeowook is also not telling him anything about it. Kibum keeps on thinking all night and that’s really the reason why he didn’t sleep all night, that’s why his eyes are so puffy and tired.

“Oh!”

Jonghyun scratches his head as he smiles shyly.

“Sorry about that Key. I’m just tired yesterday. But I promise that I won’t snore tonight”

“Make sure that you’re really not going to snore tonight or else I’m really going to kick you out of our room!”

Kibum told Jonghyun while frowning. He was working perfectly on his drama, so his best friend won’t get suspicious that he’s just lying. Kibum doesn’t want Jonghyun to find out that he’s really thinking about Sandeul because he knows that Jonghyun will nonstop.

“You need to go out now Jonghyun-ah. Ask our girl classmates to help you cook our breakfast while I try to get some sleep. Just wake me up when breakfast is ready”

Kibum told his best friend before lying on the bed and closes his eyes. Jonghyun nods his head. He didn’t argue anymore because he knows that Kibum is not yet sleeping and that he really needs to sleep and he’s really bossy and brat.

“Just sleep for the meantime. I’ll be back to wake you when I’m done cooking our breakfast”

Jonghyun told Kibum. He gently pats Kibum’s head before leaving their room quietly. Kibum opens his eyes as soon as he heard Jonghyun leave their room. He quickly gets up and gets his mother’s picture inside the drawer before sitting back on the bed. Kibum stares at his mother’s picture.

“Seriously umma, is that boy a ghost? He looks like you and he has a resemblance to appa as well. We look exactly the same. How can that happen? I’m already confused now”

Kibum told his mother’s picture. He was talking to the picture as if his mother will answer him.

“As far as I know, appa never told me that I have a sibling or twin brother and Aunt Wookie is also not telling me anything about it. Umma, what will I do now? I’m really confused. I seriously want to find out why you and appa need to get divorce and I want to know where you are now and if you’re still alive and if you’re fine. Then…”

Kibum sighs, feeling really confused as he focuses his eyes upon his mother’s picture. His eyes are getting watery.

“Here comes that boy. Why do I need to meet him? Who is really Cho Sandeul? How come we look exactly the same? He has the same surname as mine. If I ask him who he is, will he tell me that he’s also Cho Kyuhyun’s son?”

Kibum’s eyes suddenly grow big.

“AIGOO UMMA!!!”

Kibum shouts as he stares at his mother’s picture with a shock expression.

“Could it be…”

Kibum gulps nervously.

“Don’t tell me that appa had a secret affair with other woman when you and him are still together. Does he become unfaithful to you? And that boy might be the result of his unfaithfulness with you. Am I right umma? Why don’t you answer me huh? Aish!”

Kibum frowns at his mother’s picture.

“Can appa really do that to you? I mean…”

Kibum stares at his mother’s picture closely.

“You’re very beautiful and really cute. Judging by your looks…it seems that you’re a very loving person, nice, sweet, caring and really lovable. Of course you are because you’re my mom. What more can appa ask if he already have a perfect wife like you? What really happen? You see. He never tells me anything. He just gave me this picture. I really don’t know where he gets this. Is this picture taken on your wedding day? It’s because you’re wearing a wedding dress. I bet the person who is beside you is appa, right? But who tear the picture into half? Where can I find it? Is everything will be clear if I found the other half of this picture? Are all my questions will be answer if I found it?”

Kibum asks the picture of his mother sadly.

“Why did you and appa need to get divorce?”

Kibum asks. He notices his mother’s tummy.

“So, I’m already inside your tummy before you and dad get married? Do you really love each other or you just marry each other because I’m already inside your womb? Seriously umma…I want to know everything. Where are you now? Why did you leave me? Appa will get married to his fiancée soon and I really hate it. Please help me umma. How am I going to stop that wedding?”

Kibum shook his head sadly, controlling his tears from falling.

“I really don’t want him to replace you in his heart. I only want you for appa. Umma, please tell me where I can find you. I know that you’re still alive. So please tell me where to find you. I’m going to do my best to find you and to stop appa’s wedding to that ”

Kibum wipes the tears that fall down from his eyes. He really hates Kyuhyun’s fiancée and he hates his father as well because he wants to marry Joo-hyun. Kibum really thinks that Joo-hyun is a and he really hate her ever since his father introduces her to him as his friend and then after three months, Kyuhyun introduces her to him again as his girlfriend and then after five months, Kibum was shock when his father told him that he and Joo-hyun are already engaged and they are already planning to get married soon and that’s the thing that Kibum doesn’t know…how soon is that? He and Ryeowook are actually thinking how many days, months or years left before Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun’s wedding. They want to know their exact plan for the wedding and the exact date of the wedding, so they know how they will stop it. Of course they also need to do their own plan to stop the wedding because Kibum doesn’t want to have a new mom. For Kibum, he will only allow his father to get married again and walk on the aisle again, if the woman that he’s going to marry is his mother…only his mother and no one else.

“KEY!”

Kibum jumps when his best friend suddenly appears beside him out of nowhere.

“JONGHYUN-AH!!!! ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL ME? AISH!!! WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING HUH? AISH!!!”

Kibum shouts angrily because he got scared because of Jonghyun. He can feel his heart beating fast. Jonghyun looks at Kibum worriedly.

“Sorry Key. I didn’t mean to scare you. It’s just that I notice that you’re thinking something so deep while staring at your mom’s picture. You didn’t even notice me entering our room. I was calling you for three times, but it seems that you’re not hearing me, so I decided to shout for you to hear. I’m really sorry”

Jonghyun explains, feeling worried on his best friend who turns pale because of fear.

“Do you want water?”

Jonghyun asks. Kibum shook his head. He just takes three deep breaths to calm his self.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m going to call you because our breakfast is ready. It’s good that some of our girl classmates, those girls who have crush on us decided to cook breakfast for us. They actually call me awhile ago when they see me walking outside. They told me that they already finish cooking a delicious and healthy breakfast for us”

Jonghyun happily told Kibum.

“How about you? I thought you’re sleeping?”

Jonghyun asks curiously. Kibum sighs and shook his head.

“I just can’t sleep, so I decided to get umma’s picture and talk to her”

Kibum told Jonghyun who can feel his sadness. Jonghyun knows how badly Kibum wants to see his mother and to know her. Jonghyun also knows that Kyuhyun always avoid the topic about Kibum’s mother whenever Kibum will ask something about her. He knows that Kibum is sad because he grows up without a mother and he doesn’t even know her name. Jonghyun really feels sad for his best friend, especially when Kibum told him that Kyuhyun already has a new girl. He can never forget that day because Kibum really cry hard while hugging him.

“So what did you tell your mom today?”

Jonghyun asks as he stares at the picture of Kibum’s mother. Kibum didn’t answer, so Jonghyun didn’t insist or else they will just end up fighting. Kibum is the type of boy who is really grumpy. He gets mad easily and his temper is really short and Jonghyun thinks that he inherits his father’s attitude because Kibum keep on telling him that his dad is such a short tempered man and easy to get mad and really grumpy.

“You know Key…”

Jonghyun gets the picture away from Kibum’s grip. He stares at Kibum’s mother’s picture closely.

“I really think that that boy from Rochester International School, Sandeul-shi…he really looks like your mom”

Jonghyun told his best friend while focusing his eyes upon the picture of Kibum’s mother.

“But if you will look closer, you can see that he also has a resemblance to Kyu appa. Just like you. You look like your mom, but if people look at you closer, you have a resemblance with Kyu appa, especially whenever you’re going to smirk”

Jonghyun explains before staring at his best friend.

“Are you really sure that you’re an only child?”

Jonghyun asks curiously.

“What if Sandeul-shi is really your brother? Your twin brother to be exact? Did you feel something strange when you met him yesterday? The kind of feeling that you already saw him before or you’ve known him for a long time?”

Jonghyun asks. Kibum frowns at him.

“What the are you talking about huh? Are you insane? How can I have a twin brother? Appa never told me anything about it”

Kibum told Jonghyun while frowning. He wants to deny Sandeul and fools his self that he never felt strange upon meeting Sandeul yesterday. He wants to convince his self that he doesn’t really care about Sandeul and he really doesn’t want to find out if they are really siblings. He wants to convince his self that he’s an only child and there’s no possibility that he and Sandeul are twins and he wants to keep on denying the fact that he and Sandeul are really look alike no matter what angle you look at it. The only difference is Sandeul is feminine while Kibum is manly.

“I know Key”

Jonghyun told his best friend while nodding his head slowly.

“I know that Kyu appa never tell you anything about you having a sibling or twin brother, but it doesn’t mean that it can’t be possible, right? I mean, my point is…what if you really have a twin brother and your parents decided to separate you from each other as they get divorce. One will stay with Kyu appa and the other one will stay with your mom”

Jonghyun explains his point of view to his best friend. Kibum didn’t answer. He just fell silent.

“Why are you quiet? Am I right, right? You’re also thinking the same thing, right Cho Kibum?”

Jonghyun asks while smiling. He knew that Kibum is also thinking the same thing as his. He knew that his best friend is trying to figure out the mystery between him and Sandeul.

“Look…you have the same surname”

“So?”

Kibum asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Aunt Wookie has the same surname with Kim Taeyeon, the best friend of my dad’s . Can I say that they are related to each other because they have the same surname?”

Kibum asks his best friend.

“But you and Sandeul-shi look exactly the same. How are you going to explain that huh? Only identical twins look exactly the same”

Jonghyun opposes his best friend. Kibum just sighs and snatch his mother’s picture from Jonghyun.

“You know what Kim Jonghyun? Why don’t you just go out now? I will follow after five minutes. Let’s have our breakfast now. You’re just hungry, that’s why you’re thinking a lot of weird things. Just stop being insane. We need to eat our breakfast now because we need to meet those irritating New Yorkers again for the second day of our group activity. Seriously…”

Kibum sighs heavily, feeling irritated just by thinking about Sun Woo and Sandeul.

“I really hate them”

“Hey, don’t be like that. They are really nice”

“But I still hate them!”

Kibum told Jonghyun as he frowns again. Jonghyun just sighs and stand up.

“Ok. Just follow me outside after five minutes. We need to hurry because we need to meet them at eleven in the morning. It will be embarrassing if we’re going to be late again just like what happen yesterday”

Jonghyun told his best friend. Kibum nods his head.

“Yeah right. Just go now. Shoo!”

Kibum told his best friend. Jonghyun gently pats Kibum’s shoulder before leaving their room quietly. Kibum stares at his mother’s picture.

“Seriously umma, I can’t take that boy away from my mind. Aish!”

Kibum sighs.

“I need to go now umma. I’m going to eat my breakfast now and then take a bath. After that, Jonghyun and I will meet those New Yorkers again. Seriously, they are irritating. I’ll see you later umma, so don’t be sad, arasso?”

Kibum smiles and kisses his mother’s picture.

“I love you umma. I really hope that we can meet each other someday. I’ll take care of myself, so don’t worry about me. See you later. I love you”

Kibum stands up. He kisses his mother’s picture for the last time before returning it inside the drawer.

“Ok”

Kibum rubs his tummy because he is really hungry.

“Let’s eat now Cho Kibum and forget that Sandeul-shi first, arasso? Stop thinking about him. He’s not worth thinking”

Kibum told his self while nodding his head slowly. He takes a deep breath and went out of the room to have breakfast with his best friend.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Sandeul and Sun Woo are already packing the things that they will need for the second group activity on that day. They just finish eating their breakfast so they decided to prepare their things first before taking a bath.

“Deullie…”

Sun Woo calls his best friend who is busy packing their food.

“Hmmm?”

Sandeul whispers. Sun Woo stops packing as he watches his best friend.

“We’re not going to stay there for two days or a week, so you don’t need to pack a lot of food”

Sun Woo told Sandeul.

“But Baro, we need to share. What if our group mates don’t have food? We need to feed them as well”

Sandeul explains.

“Tada!”

Sandeul smiles brightly and looks at his best friend.

“I’m done packing our food. Did you already get some wood outside? It’s much better if we already bring some with us, so we won’t have a hard time later. We must finish our activity before five in the afternoon. That’s the rule for this day”

Sandeul told his best friend. Sun Woo nods at him.

“I just finish packing some woods awhile ago. So, you don’t need to worry anymore”

“Are you done there?”

Sandeul asks while staring at his best friend. Sun Woo nods his head.

“You take a bath first. I just need to talk to our Principal”

Sun Woo told Sandeul as he stands up.

“What for? Is there something wrong going on?”

Sandeul asks with concern. Sun Woo shook his head.

“Nothing. I just need to ask something about this camp. That’s all, so no need to worry ok”

Sun Woo lied. The truth is, he will tell their Principal that Kibum manage to sneak a gadget in the camp. He wants to inform their Principal that Kibum bring his PSP with him and he’s not cooperating with the group activities because he’s only playing all the time. He will tell it to their Principal so their Principal will relay the news to Seoul International School’s Principal and if that happens they will surely confiscate Kibum’s PSP and will only return it at the last day of the camp.

“It’s time to teach him a lesson”

Sun Woo thought. He notices Sandeul staring at him worriedly.

“My honey Deullie…”

Sandeul walks towards him and gently pats his best friend’s cheek. He smiles at Sandeul to take his worry away.

“I told you that it’s nothing. There’s nothing to worry about ok. I’m just going to ask something to our Principal. You take a bath now and prepare yourself for our second day camp. We must not be late in our meeting place because it will be embarrassing if our group mates from the other school will wait for us and I’m sure that bossy brat will throw tantrums if we keep them waiting”

Sun Woo explains. Sandeul nods.

“You must go back fast”

“I will. Fifteen minutes is enough. I will be back soon”

“Ok”

Sun Woo smiles and leaves their room. Sandeul stands up and opens the drawer. He gets his father’s picture inside and stares on it.

“Good morning dad, how are you today?”

Sandeul asks the picture of his father.

“You don’t need to worry because I’m fine today. Baro is taking care of me. You know him, right? He is my best friend. The one that I introduce to you before. He’s really good and he always watches over me. I’m going to see that boy again…the boy that I’m telling you yesterday night before I go to sleep, remember?”

Sandeul stares at his father’s picture really close.

“Dad, I’m confused. How come we look exactly the same? I’m going to be honest with you. The only difference between us is that he is too manly and I’m too feminine. But still…it bothers me. Are we twins? But mom never told me anything about it”

Sandeul shook his head.

“I don’t hate that boy even though he’s bullying me. Mom and Uncle Jongwoon always told me not to throw a fight with someone and I should always understand, so there won’t be a fight. They also told me not to open my mouth if I have nothing good to say. You see. I can say that they raise me well. I hope that we can meet someday. I really want to see you dad”

Sandeul’s tears start forming in his eyes.

“Mom and Uncle Jongwoon always told me that you love me even though you’re far away from me. I know that you love me dad. I can feel it because mom never fails to show it to me. I hope we can meet each other someday because I want to be complete dad. I will never be complete unless I finally meet you dad. I hope that you and mom will be together again someday. I love you dad. I really do”

Sandeul wipes the tears that fall down from his eyes and smiles at his father’s picture.

“I’m going to take a bath now dad. I need to prepare myself, so Baro and I won’t be late later. We need to meet our group mates later at eleven in the morning. I’ll see you later dad. Don’t forget that I love you. I hope that you can feel it no matter how far we are from each other”

Sandeul smiles brightly and kisses his father’s picture before returning it inside the drawer. He gets his things and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

~~~

*KYUHYUN’S MANSION, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Kyuhyun went out from his walk-in closet wearing a gray slim fit dress shirt that was tuck inside his black straight fit fat front dress pants. He was wearing a black leather belt around his waist and black leather shoes on his feet. His hair was neatly comb into his right side. He sits on his bed and gets his mobile phone on top of the bedside table. He stares at his wallpaper and smile.

“Good morning baby or should I say…”

Kyuhyun gets his wrist watch on top of the bedside table to check the time.

“It’s five in the morning here in Seoul, so it’s good morning for me. It’s three in the afternoon there, so it’s good afternoon for you…if you’re really in New York. Baby, where exactly are you?”

Kyuhyun asks the picture in his mobile phone. His smile slowly vanished from his lips. It’s been twelve years without hearing from her. It’s been twelve years and he still misses her and thinks about her.

“It’s been twelve years baby”

Kyuhyun’s tears start forming in his eyes as he focuses his eyes upon his wallpaper.

“It’s been twelve years that I wake up alone, except when Joo-hyun is here with me. It’s been twelve years that I wake up in the morning without you and twelve years that I sleep at night without you. It’s been twelve years that the alarm is the one waking me and not you. It’s been twelve years eating the food that Ryeowook or the chef cook for me. It’s been twelve years without you”

Kyuhyun sighs sadly.

“To tell you honestly baby, I still love you and I really miss you. Where are you right now? How are you? I hope you’re doing great and you’re taking care of yourself and you’re drinking your vitamins since you’re anemic. How’s our Deullie? I hope both of you are fine. I knew that you raise our Deullie very well. Don’t worry about me and Key. We’re fine. He’s currently in Sydney for a Summer Camp. He will be back on Sunday”

Kyuhyun told his wallpaper.

“Baby, I’m getting married”

Kyuhyun’s voice is a bit sad when he tell those words to her.

“I love you, but I need to marry her. But don’t worry because my love for you is still greater than her. Just tell me that you still love me and there’s still chance for both of us to be together again then I’m going to leave her for you. I’m sorry. I know I was wrong. I hope you can forgive me baby. I hurt you. I’m sorry. Key needs a mom and that’s why I’m going to marry Joo-hyun”

Kyuhyun told his wallpaper sadly.

“I’m going to work now. I have three patients who undergo brain surgery and I have another brain surgery to perform later at eleven in the morning. Wish me luck baby. You take care”

Kyuhyun softly kisses the screen of his mobile phone.

“See you later. I love you”

Kyuhyun whispers. He puts his mobile phone inside his pocket. He wears his wrist watch and his backpack. Kyuhyun stands up and gets his lab gown on his bed as well as his car key before going out of his room. He went downstairs and found his cousin fixing the scarf on her uniform.

“It’s early for you to go to work”

Kyuhyun speaks, making Ryeowook jumps because of fear.

“OPPA!”

Ryeowook shout while frowning at her cousin.

“You scared me!”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun.

“Sorry about that. I was just surprise to see you early in the morning with your flight attendant uniform”

Kyuhyun saw Ryeowook’s black luggage beside the sofa.

“Are you going somewhere?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook nods.

“I have a flight today in Jeju Island. I’ll be back later before dinner. Why?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“What time are you landing here later?”

“Six in the evening. You’re going to fetch me?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I’m still at the meeting. Just ask driver ahjusshi to fetch you. See you in Conrad Seoul later. Let’s have dinner together”

Kyuhyun told his cousin.

“Have a safe flight. I need to go now. I have a lot of things to do in the hospital. See you later. Wait for me in Conrad Seoul. I will be late”

“Ok”

Kyuhyun waves his hand and went out of his mansion.

“I wonder what he will tell me later”

Ryeowook thinks for the meantime. She suddenly frowns.

“Maybe he’s going to bother me about Kibummie. He will ask me to talk to her and be his ’s wedding designer because she wants Kibummie to design her wedding dress”

Ryeowook shook her head.

“I will never talk to my best friend and beside, Kibummie won’t do it as well because she still thinks that Minnie unnie is still the best wife for oppa. Aish! Seriously, why am I thinking about that ? She’s making my blood boil. Key, please go back here now so we can already grill that alive and throw bombs in her condo, so she will explode and vanish from earth”

Ryeowook told herself. She takes a deep breath to calm herself.

“Ok. Just don’t think about her”

Ryeowook nods and continue tying her scarf while humming a song softly. She smiles brightly after tying her scarf.

“Ok. I’m ready to go”

Ryeowook told herself. She gets her luggage and went out of her cousin’s mansion. Kyuhyun’s driver was already waiting for her.

“Good morning ahjusshi. Sorry to keep you waiting”

Ryeowook greets Kyuhyun’s driver happily. He smiles at her.

“It’s ok young lady”

He told Ryeowook before opening the backseat of the black Bentley Flying Spur.

“Thank you”

Ryeowook told her cousin’s driver before going inside the car. The driver ahjusshi gently closes the door before loading Ryeowook’s luggage in the trunk. Ryeowook holds her neck and realizes that she’s not wearing her airplane necklace.

“Aigoo! I left it inside”

Ryeowook whispers. She quickly opens the door and went out.

“Young lady, where are you going?”

Kyuhyun’s driver asks.

“I forgot something inside. I just need to get it”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun’s driver before running back inside the mansion. She went at the living room and found her necklace on top of the center table. Ryeowook picks it up and sighs in relief.

“I almost forget about you”

Ryeowook whispers as she stares at the airplane pendant with her name engraved on it.

“I’m going to work now. Wish me luck Captain Kim”

Ryeowook smiles on her necklace before putting it around her neck. She takes a deep breath and went out of the mansion.

“Let’s go ahjusshi”

Ryeowook told her cousin’s driver as she went inside the car. The driver nods and went inside the driver’s seat. He wears his seatbelt and starts driving the car away.

~~~

*MASA, NEW YORK CITY*

 

Sungmin went straight at Time Warner Center, 10 Columbus Circle, 4th floor after going at New York City Trade Hall to check the place for the upcoming wedding expo on Sunday. She went at Masa to meet her parents and have a peaceful lunch with them.

“How are you? It’s been awhile since you and Deullie visit us here in New York City”

Soo-yeon told her daughter. Sungmin wipes her lips with her table napkin before speaking.

“I’m fine mom”

Sungmin told her mother while smiling. Soo-yeon stares at her daughter worriedly.

“Fine? You look skinny and you’re telling me that you’re fine?”

“Mom…”

“Seriously Minnie…”

Soo-yeon sighs sadly.

“Your dad and I really think that you’re working too much”

“It’s for Deullie”

Sungmin answers before continuing her lunch. Chang Sun drinks his wine as he stares at his daughter. His wife is right. Their daughter looks skinny compare before and she looks paler than before.

“Are you having your check-up?”

Chang Sun asks his daughter, feeling worried about her. Sungmin looks at her father.

“Dad, I’m not sick”

Sungmin told her father. Chang Sun nods his head.

“I know. But you still need to have a check-up sometimes because of your anemic. Look at you. You look so pale. You’re paler compare before. Seriously darling, what the hell are you doing to yourself huh?”

Chang Sun asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head and sighs.

“Mom, dad, please stop worrying about me. I’m no longer a kid ok”

Sungmin told them.

“You’re telling us not to worry about you? You look sick darling. So stop telling us not to worry about you. Your dad and I really think that you’re stressing yourself that much. Do you want your son to worry about you again? Do you want to end up in the hospital again and see your son crying because of worrying too much about you?”

Soo-yeon reprimanded her daughter.

“Jongwoon told us that you’re working nonstop. You even have a misunderstanding with your son before he leaves for his Summer Camp in Sydney”

Soo-yeon told her daughter, but she didn’t answer. Sungmin remains quiet as she eats her lunch. Soo-yeon stares at her husband who stares at her sadly. They are really worried on their daughter. They feel sad not just for Sandeul, but also for their daughter. They think that Sungmin is still having a hard time being a single mom.

“You can always ask help from us, but you always choose to do it alone”

Chang Sun sadly told his daughter. Sungmin didn’t speak. She doesn’t want to argue with her parents. She chooses to raise Sandeul alone without asking any help from them. Sungmin thinks that she needs to stand on her own and Sandeul is her son, so she needs to raise him all by herself and work really hard for him. She never fails to give Sandeul all the things that he need and want. Sandeul is a spoiled brat. Sungmin and Jongwoon actually spoil him all the time, but they never fail to remind him that he can never have everything in the world. He can never get everything that he wants in which Sandeul understand. He still grows up as a nice and very loving boy. He’s simple even though he came in a rich family. Sungmin always tell him to be simple and always value the things that he has and help others, especially the needy. She never fails to explain to her son why she needs to be busy and why she needs to work hard. Sungmin raises her son really well, even though it’s really hard on her part, but she still manages to do it for the sake of her son. She sends him in very expensive and really good school. Sungmin always make sure that she’s giving all the things that her son needs and all the things that he wants. Sungmin never fail to become a good mother to him. The only thing that she fail to do is giving Sandeul more time and raising him in a complete family…it’s the thing that hurt Sungmin most. She really feels sad and hurt whenever Sandeul is telling her how much he wants to see his father and how much he wants to live in a complete family and how much he envies Sun Woo and his other classmates for having a mother and father at home. Sungmin will just cry all by herself and will tell herself to stay strong for her son.

“Fine…”

Chang Sun sighs sadly.

“We’re not going to bother you anymore about that. It’s up to you. You’re old enough and Deullie is your son”

Chang Sun holds his daughter’s hand.

“Just don’t forget that we’re still your parents. No matter what happen, we’re always here for you. If you just can’t do it anymore, don’t hesitate to ask help from us”

Chang Sun told his daughter. Sungmin stares at her parents, controlling her tears from falling. She manages to smile at them and nods her head.

“Ok. Let’s talk something else”

Soo-yeon speaks to bring back the calm atmosphere before they end up crying.

“How’s our grandson? Is he doing great in his summer camp?”

Soo-yeon asks Sungmin who shook her head.

“I don’t know mom. I’m not yet talking to him. They are not allowed to bring their mobile phones or any sort of gadgets. But don’t worry. I know that my Deullie is doing great and having fun because Sun Woo is there. I know that he will watch over Deullie and take care of him just like what he always promise me”

Sungmin told her parents while smiling at them.

“Does he already have a girlfriend?”

Soo-yeon asks curiously. Sungmin shook her head.

“Deullie doesn’t want to have a girlfriend”

“WHY?”

Chang Sun and Soo-yeon asks in unison. Sungmin smiles at them.

“Deullie always told me that I’m the only woman in his life. He doesn’t want to have a girl because he doesn’t want to exchange me from other girls. There was a time wherein I joke around and told him that time will come, he will exchange me to other girl because I’m going to grow old, will have wrinkles and my beauty will surely fade and he wouldn’t love me anymore. But Deullie told me that I will always be the most beautiful woman in his life and I’m still his number one girl even though I grow old and have wrinkles, he will never exchange me to other girls”

Sungmin happily told her parents.

“That was sweet”

Soo-yeon told her daughter.

“Can I in?”

Chang Sun asks. Sungmin and Soo-yeon nod happily at him. Chang Sun clears his throat before speaking.

“Jongwoon told us that your ex-boyfriend…what’s his name again?”

Chang Sun asks his wife.

“Shim Changmin”

Soo-yeon answers him. Chang Sun nods and focuses his eyes back on her daughter who is staring at him blankly.

“Is it true that he’s courting you again? Jongwoon told us and Deullie also told us before”

Chang Sun told his daughter. Sungmin nods at them.

“And you say yes?”

Chang Sun asks while frowning. Sungmin shook her head.

“Why will I accept him in my life again? He’s a jerk ok. He’s not worth to have a second chance and Deullie doesn’t like him and my son doesn’t want me to have a boyfriend or a new husband and I also don’t want to have one. I’ll just focus myself to my son and to my work”

Sungmin told her parents. Of course she doesn’t want to have a boyfriend or new husband because for her, Kyuhyun is his only husband even though they are already divorce. She promises herself that she will never marry again and Kyuhyun is the last man that she’s going to love and because she still loves him. It’s been twelve years, but Sungmin still think about Kyuhyun and she still loves him and she can never fool her heart and of course herself.

“That’s good because your mom and I are really not in favor of him. Just find a man who will love you and take care of you”

“Why don’t you just marry Jongwoon?”

Soo-yeon asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“Mom, Jongwoon and I are just like siblings. We love each other as best of friends and siblings. That’s all. Jongwoon loves someone ok and we both agree that we should not marry each other because it’s a bit disgusting ok. I mean…yuck…as in ewww”

Sungmin told her mother while giving her a disgusted expression.

“What? How can that be ewww huh?”

Soo-yeon asks while frowning.

“Jongwoon is the son of our friends and his family and our family are really close to each other. He will surely take care of you and love you truly as well as Deullie”

Soo-yeon told Sungmin who nods her head.

“I know mom. Jongwoon loves me and Deullie and my son and I love him as well. He becomes a good father to Deullie and he’s really a loving person and I am lucky to have a best friend like him. He never leaves me, especially during the times wherein I’m weak and I need someone by my side. He’s the one who fill the empty space for Deullie, making sure that my son will never feel sad or upset growing up without a father. He helps me in raising my sun, but mom…Jongwoon and I are really just best of friends. We love each other like that. He’s like a big brother to me”

Sungmin explains to her mother.

“Then look for someone who will be with you for the rest of your life. You can still get a boyfriend and get married. You’re thirty three years old and it’s not old enough. You can still get a husband”

Chang Sun told his daughter. Soo-yeon nods, agreeing to her husband. She stares at her daughter with a bright smile on her lips.

“You’re a very beautiful girl, really nice, sweet and loving. There are a lot of men courting you, so why not entertain them? There’s nothing wrong if you will marry again”

Soo-yeon told her daughter. Sungmin shook her head, disagreeing to her parents.

“Mom, dad, how many time do I need to explain that I don’t want to have a boyfriend or to marry again? Deullie doesn’t want”

“Is it really Deullie or it’s just you huh? Don’t tell me that you still love your ex-husband huh Lee Sungmin?”

Chang Sun asks his daughter while frowning at her. He still hates Kyuhyun for divorcing his daughter and separating Sandeul to his twin brother. He hates Kyuhyun so much because he made Sungmin’s life miserable and he hurts his daughter so badly and made his Princess cry.

“Dad…”

Sungmin sighs sadly.

“Can we just stop talking about it? I just don’t want to have a boyfriend or get married again. Kyu is my one and only husband even though we’re already divorce. I respect my Deullie’s demand. He doesn’t want to have a new dad or step father. Kyu is enough for him and Jongwoon is enough for him as his foster father. I don’t want my son to get mad at me or to have a misunderstanding with him and beside, I’m busy and I don’t have time for that. I rather choose to spend my free time with my son rather than worrying or looking for a new husband. Just stop nagging”

Sungmin told her parents before continuing her lunch.

“Fine…but anyway darling…”

Chang Sun opens his attaché case and get a document inside and hand it to his daughter. Sungmin stares at the document that her father gave her. She drinks her white wine and wipes her lips with hr table napkin before speaking. Sungmin looks at her father.

“Why are you giving me this?”

Sungmin asks her father, trying to control her temper. She really hates it whenever her parents are interfering in her life as well as her son’s life.

“I already talk to Lawyer Kang and he told me that…”

“Deullie is my son and I still have the right to decide for him. He will remain as Cho”

Sungmin told her father who suddenly becomes serious. Soo-yeon gulps nervously because she can feel the tension between her husband and daughter.

“Deullie must carry our family name and not his jerk father’s family name!”

Chang Sun told Sungmin while shooting her a serious glare. Sungmin shook her head.

“Look…”

Sungmin takes a deep breath to calm herself because she doesn’t want to argue with her father.

“Dad, I know that you hate my ex-husband, but no matter what you do, you can never erase the fact that Kyu is Deullie’s father”

“THAT MAN EXCHANGES YOU TO OTHER WOMAN!”

Chang Sun shout because of anger.

“But Deullie is still a Cho even though his father and I are already divorce. Deullie is still a Cho even though his father is not even giving any support. Kyu and I are the one who decide that we should have our own world away from each other and that we should never see each other again. He will take Key while Deullie is mine. He recognized Deullie as his son before we get divorce and he never tells me that Deullie should not carry his surname upon the divorce. It’s my decision that Deullie will remain as Cho and not Lee. My son still deserves to be a Cho and he wants it!”

Sungmin told her father while gritting her teeth because of anger.

“You don’t understand Lee Sungmin!”

“You’re the one who can’t understand dad!”

Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes because of a mixture of anger, frustration, hurt and sadness.

“I never ask any help from you and mom. I raise my son all by myself, so you don’t have the right to interfere in our lives. I know that you still hate my ex-husband for all the things that he did to me. But he’s still Deullie’s dad and I don’t want to take that right away from him and I don’t want to take Deullie’s right to be a Cho. I am Deullie’s mother and I have the right to decide for him. It’s not you or mom or anyone else, it’s only me because I am his mother!”

Sungmin told her parents. She tears the document in front of her parents before putting it on top of their table. Sungmin wipes her lips with her table napkin and puts it on the table. She gets her handbag and her things.

“Thanks for inviting me for lunch. I was hoping to have a very peaceful lunch with both of you, but you still dare to open up that stupid topic again. I’m sorry. I need to go now. I still have a lot of things to do”

Sungmin told her parents. She stands up and bows at them before going out of the private room. She went out of the restaurant and went at the parking lot. She walks towards her white Bugatti Veyron and went inside. Sungmin places her things at the passenger seat before burying her beautiful face on the steering wheel as tears start falling from her eyes.

“Kyu, can you see what you have done to me? I’m always having a fight with my parents a fight because of you. It’s been twelve years…but why do still keep on hurting me? I still can’t forget about you…damn it!”

Sungmin whispers as she cries softly.

“Why is it so hard to move on? Why?”

Sungmin wipes her tears away when she heard her mobile phone ringing; it’s her secretary. Sungmin gets her mobile phone inside her red Chanel handbag. She takes a deep breath before answering the call.

“Lee Sungmin speaking”

“Miss Lee, the things that we’re going to use for the wedding expo just arrive here at the trade hall”

Sungmin’s secretary informs her. Sungmin nods her head.

“Ok. I’m on my way there”

“No problem Miss Lee and by the way…Mr. Shim is here. He’s waiting for you”

Sungmin sighs heavily upon hearing her secretary.

“Please tell him to leave now. I don’t want to see him and I don’t have time to talk to him. Tell him that I’m busy. Just make sure that he’s no longer there when I arrive or you will see what will happen to you!”

Sungmin told her secretary angrily before hanging up.

“Seriously, what the ing is he doing there? I already told him to leave me alone”

Sungmin sighs heavily and puts her mobile phone on the holder. She wears her seatbelt and starts the engine of her car. Sungmin takes a deep breath and starts driving her car fast because of anger towards her parents and Changmin.

~~~

Seoul, South Korea: 11:00PM (TUESDAY)

Sydney, Australia: 1:00PM (TUESDAY)

Rochester, New York: 9:00PM (MONDAY)

 

Joo-hyun is having a peaceful lunch with her best friend at Song Jook Heon.

“AHHHHHHH!!!”

Joo-hyun shouts happily as she stares at her wedding planner’s mobile number.

“Thanks a lot Taeyeon. I just don’t know how I will thank you. Really…I’m so grateful because you found a best wedding planner for me”

Joo-hyun asks as she puts her wedding planner’s number in her contact list.

“It’s good that my cousin still has her number or else, we wouldn’t be able to reach Lee Sungmin. She’s really a great and very good wedding planner”

“And I’m really thankful to you and of course to your cousin. I really thought that Kyu and I won’t be able to find a good wedding planner because we’re both busy and I bet his cousin is not helping him to look for a good wedding planner”

Joo-hyun told her best friend before taking a sip on her watermelon shake.

“That’s because Kyu oppa’s cousin hates you”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun, teasing her.

“Well…”

Joo-hyun smirks.

“If she hates me then I also hate her. I hate her so much as well as that stupid son of my fiancé”

“Hey, don’t be too loud. Someone might hear you”

“Whatever”

Taeyeon smiles at her best friend.

“I really can’t believe that you’re going to be Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun soon. You’re going to be damn rich. You don’t need to work anymore and you will be leaving in a bed of roses or should I say a bed of money?”

Taeyeon and Joo-hyun laugh while staring at each other.

“I really can’t believe that he’s too stupid to believe that I love him. Well, I love him because he’s damn rich. He has a lot of money and he’s a good doctor and he’s already building his own hospital. I’m going to use his money to help umma’s hospital to get back to the way it used to be and of course to help appa’s business to grow and to have a lot of partnership and investors because Kyu’s dad is a great CEO”

Joo-hyun told her best friend while flashing her evil smile.

“I’m going to call my wedding planner later and talk about my wedding”

“But before you do that Joo-hyun-ah, you need to think of a plan first on how you will get rid of your fiancé’s cousin and of course his son. They might be a hindrance to your future plan”

Taeyeon told her best friend. Joo-hyun nods her head.

“Don’t worry Taeyeon-ah because I won’t go easy on them. I will still stick to my plan on playing nice to both of them when Kyu is around. I need Kyu to fall on my trap first. I need him to believe that I really love his son and I really like his cousin. If that happens, I can easily manipulate him, especially his decisions. Of course he will follow everything that I want because I’m his wife and I’m sure that he can never live without me”

Joo-hyun told her best friend while flashing a proud smile. She’s really very confident that she can dominate Kyuhyun because she really thinks that her fiancé loves her so much and Kyuhyun can never live without her.

“Are you not afraid that you will get pregnant? Of course Kyu oppa will ask for a baby from you”

Taeyeon told her best friend.

“I’m taking on oral contraceptive. I can always work on my drama whenever he will ask for us to have a baby. There’s nothing to worry about because I’m not going to get pregnant as long as I’m taking a contraceptive”

“What if he finds out?”

Taeyeon asks her best friend. Joo-hyun shook her head happily.

“I’m good in hiding Taeyeon-ah. He will never know and he’s too busy to know”

Joo-hyun told Taeyeon while flashing her evil smile.

“You see Taeyeon-ah. I can always control Kyu because he’s in love with me from head to foot. He really thinks that I love him so much. I know that he will always listen to me and will always follow what I want and his stupid son and cousin can’t do anything about it”

Joo-hyun told her best friend proudly. Taeyeon nods in agreement.

“I’m really happy for you Joo-hyun. We need to celebrate for the success of your wedding and of course for the success of your plan”

Taeyeon raises her glass of wine.

“Cheers”

Taeyeon smiles at Joo-hyun who grabs her glass of watermelon shake to have a toast with her best friend.

“Cheers!”

Joo-hyun happily told her best friend. They stare at each other while flashing their evil smiles while thinking about their success.

~~~

*SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA*

 

Sun Woo and Jonghyun are already done doing the activity that was assigned to them and they also found out the first clue on that day.

“We need to go back to our meeting place now Kim Jonghyun”

Sun Woo told Jonghyun in a broken Korean, but Jonghyun manages to understand it. Jonghyun nods at him.

“I just hope that your best friend and Key are already done with the assign activity to them and I hope that they can found the second clue for this day. We need to solve the puzzle soon, so we can grab the first place”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo who just stares at him because he didn’t understand anything that Jonghyun told him.

“Oh well…”

Jonghyun sighs.

“Communication is really hard on our part because you don’t understand and speak Korean that much while I don’t understand and speak English that much”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo who nods his head.

“You understand it?”

Jonghyun asks curiously. Sun Woo nods.

“A little”

Sun Woo answers in Korean.

“I’m trying my best to understand you”

Sun Woo added in Korean. Jonghyun nods happily.

“Me too”

They smile at each other and start walking slowly.

“Hey…”

Jonghyun looks at Sun Woo who keeps nodding his head, gesturing him to continue speaking. Jonghyun takes a deep breath before continuing.

“Do you think Key and Sandeul-shi are blood related?”

Jonghyun asks, trying his best to speak in English.

“Like twins?”

Sun Woo asks. Jonghyun nods his head.

“Honestly, that’s the first thing that came in my mind. Seeing them yesterday is really shocking. I really can’t believe it. They look exactly the same”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo who nods his head, agreeing to him.

“I also think the same. But then, mommy Minnie never inform Deullie that he has a twin brother”

Sun Woo told Jonghyun.

“But it doesn’t mean that it’s no longer possible. Who is Sandeul-shi’s father?”

Jonghyun asks. Sun Woo shook his head.

“You don’t know?”

“Deullie doesn’t know because his mom never told him. How about Cho Kibum? Who is his mother?”

Jonghyun shook his head.

“His dad never told him”

“Where is his mother?”

Sun Woo asks, feeling curious about Kibum.

“Oh! His parents are divorce. According to Key, Kyu appa told him that he and Key’s mother get divorce when Key was five months old”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo whose eyes suddenly grows big.

“For real?”

Sun Woo asks with wide eyes open. Jonghyun nods as an answer.

“Why?”

Jonghyun asks, wondering why Sun Woo is shock to hear about Kibum's parents' divorce.

“Well…”

Sun Woo stops walking as well as Jonghyun. He stares at Jonghyun with wide eyes open.

“Deullie’s parents are also divorce. Deullie told me that mommy Minnie told him that she and Deullie’s dad got divorce when he’s five months old”

Sun Woo informs Jonghyun whose eyes suddenly grow big.

“COINCIDENCE?”

Sun Woo and Jonghyun shout in unison while staring at each other with wide eyes open. They shook their head.

“I DON’T THINK SO!”

They shout in unison again.

“Kim Jonghyun, are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Sun Woo asks. Jonghyun nods his head.

“I think I’m also thinking what you’re thinking Sun Woo-shi…could it be?”

They stare at each other and sigh.

“We still don’t have proofs”

Sun Woo told Jonghyun who nods his head, agreeing to him.

“Oh well! Let’s just forget about it…maybe it’s just a coincidence and they just really look exactly the same…well…people can look exactly the same, right?”

Jonghyun told Sun Woo while laughing like an idiot. Sun Woo just shook his head.

“Let’s just return in our meeting place now. Maybe Deullie and Cho Kibum are already waiting for us”

Sun Woo told Jonghyun. They nod at each other and take a deep breath as they start walking again, still thinking if everything is just a coincidence or not.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Why are you so bossy?”

Sandeul asks Kibum while frowning at him. Kibum was sitting on a log while staring at Sandeul with a smirk on his face.

“You supposed to follow what I told you to do. We’re already done answering the questionnaire. I’m already tired. You go now and look for the second clue for this day. If we fail to solve the puzzle and grab the first place, it will be your fault. I will ask our other group mates to put the blame on you because you’re so lazy”

Kibum told Sandeul in a very bossy manner. Sandeul raises an eyebrow.

“Are you talking about yourself? Seriously, you didn’t even help me in answering those questions and now you’re complaining that you’re already tired? Tired of playing your PSP?”

Sandeul asks as he stares at Kibum’s PSP. Kibum just keep on playing and never help Sandeul. All he did is to complain, bully Sandeul and to boss around. Kibum opens his backpack and puts his PSP back inside. He closes it and wears it on his back before standing up. He walks towards Sandeul and pushes him.

“You don’t have the right to complain because I’m the group leader”

Kibum told Sandeul while shooting him a serious glare.

“Group leader?”

Sandeul asks while shaking his head.

“We’re not yet appointing the leader of our group, so you don’t have the right to act as a leader and I really don’t think that you have the qualities of being a good leader. You’re so bossy and very la—“

Sandeul didn’t had the chance to finish talking because Kibum hits his beautiful face causing his lower lip to bleed.

“SHUT UP!”

Kibum shouts while frowning. Sandeul stares at Kibum with watery eyes.

“Why did you punch me? I’m not doing anything to you”

Sandeul told Kibum, controlling his tears from falling. Kibum smiles brightly as he notices the tears that we’re about to fall from Sandeul’s eyes.

“OMO! The gay will cry again”

Kibum teases Sandeul happily.

“I’m not a gay!”

Sandeul told Kibum, holding back his anger. He doesn’t want to fight with Kibum because his mother and his Uncle Jongwoon always told him not to fight with someone and never start a fight or be the cause of a fight.

“Oh really?”

Kibum asks. He crosses his arms on his chest as he raises an eyebrow. He smirks at Sandeul.

“Then why are you a crybaby boy if you’re not a gay? You’re too sensitive and you’re too feminine. Did your mom raise you like that? How pity. I bet she’s not a good mother because you grow up like that. Seriously, what is the work of your mom? or what?”

Kibum told Sandeul, insulting him and his mother. Sandeul can no longer hold his anger because Kibum is already involving his innocent mother. He just didn’t like Kibum calling his mother a .

“How dare you call my mom like that?”

Sandeul pushes Kibum, but of course the bossy brat won’t lose to him. Kibum pushes Sandeul as hard as he can, causing Sandeul to fall hard on the ground, hitting his right knee. Kibum starts laughing so hard when Sandeul starts crying.

“You’re such a weakling son a ! You’re a gay…a crybaby gay!!!”

Kibum happily teases Sandeul

“My mom is not a . You don’t know anything! Stop insulting her like that!”

Sandeul told Kibum as he continues to cry softly. He holds his bleeding knee.

“Mom raises me alone. I don’t have a dad…well, I do have, but I never met him and I don’t know him. I’ve never see him because my mom and dad are divorce. Mom raises me alone without the help of my dad. How dare you call her like that? You don’t have the right to call my mom a ! You don’t have the right to insult her because you don’t even know her!”

Sandeul told Kibum who suddenly feels guilty on what he told Sandeul and on what he has done to him.

“How are you going to feel if I call your mom like that?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum fell silent. He feels hurt because he remembers his mother whom he never saw. He suddenly thinks what Sandeul told him. Of course he will also feel hurt and he will also cry if someone calls his mother a . Kibum stares at Sandeul who is sitting on the groun, still crying while holding his bleeding knee. Kibum can’t understand why he suddenly feels concern about him and why he is affected by Sandeul’s tears. He feels hurt and sad seeing Sandeul crying and he just can’t explain why.

“Sandeul-shi”

Kibum walks towards Sandeul. He slowly sits on his heels and cups Sandeul’s beautiful face. Sandeul was shock when Kibum wipes his tears away.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry and to call your mom like that. Please forgive me”

Kibum told Sandeul.

“Stop crying now”

Kibum gets his handkerchief in his pocket.

“Tell me if it hurts”

Kibum starts wiping the blood on Sandeul’s knee. He does it carefully to avoid hurting Sandeul. Kibum suddenly remembers that he has an Isopropyl alcohol inside his backpack. He stops wiping Sandeul’s bleeding knee to open his backpack and gets the alcohol. Sandeul stares on it nervously. Kibum gets his water jug and washed Sandeul’s injured knee first.

“This will hurt a little, but bear with it ok?”

Kibum told Sandeul whil showing him the Isopropyl alcohol that he was holding.

“We need to put this on your wound, to disinfect it”

Kibum told Sandeul who nods his head nervously.

“This won’t take long”

Kibum opens the bottle of alcohol and stares on Sandeul who looks so nervous.

“Just relax. It won’t hurt that much. Take a deep breath”

Sandeul nods his head and obeys Kibum. He takes a deep breath. Kibum quickly puts an alcohol on Sandeul’s wound and starts blowing it softly, so it won’t hurt that much. Kibum ties his handkerchief carefully on Sandeul’s injured knee to cover his wound and prevent it from any infection.

“There you go. When you arrive later at your base camp, you need to ask your Principal to give you some ointment and gauze and medical tape for your wound. Don’t forget to clean it very carefully before putting the medical ointment and of course you need to cover it with gauze to prevent any infection”

Kibum instructed.

“Do you understand?”

Kibum asks when he notices Sandeul just staring at him. Sandeul nods in amazement.

“Are you a boy scout in school? How come you have a lot of knowledge when it comes to treating wounds and when it comes to medicine?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Kibum shook his head and flashes a very proud smile.

“That’s because my dad is a doctor”

Kibum proudly informs Sandeul.

“I see. It’s good that you have a dad”

“But it’s good that you have a mom”

Sandeul stares at Kibum blankly.

“Well…”

Kibum flashes a sad smile.

“My mom and dad are also divorce just like yours. I don’t know my mom and I never see her at all. Well, I do because appa gave me her picture”

Kibum sadly told Sandeul.

“We’re the same Cho Kibum. I also have my dad’s picture. Mom gave it to me. I only see my dad in picture”

“I see”

Kibum smiles at Sandeul.

“Are you still mad at me? I’m really sorry Sandeul-shi”

“It’s ok Cho Kibum. I understand. Just don’t so it again next time”

Kibum nods and stands up.

“Come. Let’s look for the clue now and return to our meeting place. Maybe Jonghyun-ah and Cha Sun Woo are already waiting for us”

Kibum told Sandeul as he offers his hand to him. Sandeul stares on Kibum’s hand. He smiles brightly and holds it. Kibum helps Sandeul to stand.

“Is your wound aching?”

Kibum asks with concern in his voice.

“A little…but I’m fine”

“Can you walk?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul nods happily. His eyes widened when Kibum hold his hand.

“Let me just hold your hand. Just to make sure that you won’t fall and hurt yourself again. Your best friend will surely kill me”

Kibum told Sandeul who hold on to his hand tight.

“Then let’s walk while holding each other’s hands. Is that ok?”

Sandeul ask. Kibum nods happily.

“Ok. Let’s go now Sandeul-shi and look for the clue. We need to hurry, so we can already return to our meeting place and eat our lunch because I’m already hungry”

“Me too”

Kibum and Sandeul smile at each other and together, they start walking to find the clue for the puzzle.

~~~

Sungmin was driving her Bugatti Veyron quietly. She was on her way to Rochester, New York after preparing all the things that she will need for the wedding expo which will took place on Sunday. She stares at her mobile phone when she heard it ringing; it was an unknown caller. Sungmin presses the answer button on the steering wheel to answer the call.

“Lee Sungmin speaking, how may I help you?”

Sungmin answers the phone with a calm voice. She stops her car when the traffic lights turn red.

“Hello! Good evening. I know that it’s already late there in New York and I’m really sorry to bother you. Well, it’s Seo Joo-hyun”

“Seo Joo-hyun?”

Sungmin asks. Joo-hyun nods her head happily.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon’s best friend, the one who is getting married soon and the one who is looking for a wedding planner. Remember?”

“Oh!”

Sungmin nods her head happily.

“Yes I do. How are you doing Ms. Seo?”

“Just call me Joo-hyun. I’m really happy that Taeyeon found a perfect wedding planner for me. I know you because you’re one of the best wedding planners and I’ve seen you in TV and some wedding magazines”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin, making her blush because of happiness.

“Thanks Joo-hyun. Anyway, just call me Minnie”

“Ok”

Joo-hyun giggles happily. Sungmin starts driving her car when the traffic lights turn green.

“So, when can I meet you and your fiancé?”

Sungmin asks.

“Oh!”

Joo-hyun thinks for the meantime.

“I still don’t know because my fiancé is really busy this week. I’ll ask him tomorrow and then I’ll give you a call to inform you about it”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin who nods her head.

“No problem. Do you have any idea for your wedding? Do you have a dream wedding or something? We can use it in planning your wedding”

“Ah…”

Joo-hyun shook her head.

“I still don’t have any idea. All I want is to marry my fiancé. That’s all”

“I see. Ok. Let’s put it this way. Maybe you can ask your fiancé if he has any plan or opinion for your wedding. Is that ok?”

Joo-hyun nods happily.

“Ok. What if my fiancé also doesn’t have anything to say?”

Joo-hyun asks worriedly. Sungmin smiles.

“No problem Joo-hyun. Leave it to me. If your fiancé don’t have anything to say then I’ll give you some options for your wedding. It’s just that I want you and your fiancé to give your suggestions first before I gave mine”

“Ok. No problem Minnie. I’ll just ask him tomorrow when we meet and then I’ll just call you again, so we can talk about it tomorrow. Is that ok?”

“Sure. No problem. Anything else?”

Sungmin asks. Joo-hyun thinks for the meantime before shaking her head.

“That’s all”

“Ok. I’m going to wait for your call tomorrow”

“Ok. I will call you right away after talking to my fiancé. Thank you”

“Thank you as well. Bye”

Sungmin presses the end call button on the steering wheel to end the call.

“I think I need to go first at my office to start writing a draft for her wedding, so it won’t be hard for me to plan her wedding if ever her fiancé didn’t give any suggestions at all”

Sungmin told herself while nodding her head. Sungmin suddenly smiles upon remembering those days wherein she’s planning her own wedding.

“Maybe I can suggest for a beach wedding, but judging by the way she speaks…”

Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t think that she’s the type of girl who will love a simple beach wedding, just like mine. I bet she’s the type of girl who loves to have a very extravagant wedding”

Sungmin told herself.

“I think I need to do a lot of drafts, so she will have a lot of choices”

Sungmin sighs and rubs her forehead. She’s actually feeling tired already. She already wants to go home and lie down on her bed and take a rest, but she can’t do it. She needs to go to her office and stay there late at night to work on some drafts for the wedding of Joo-hyun to her fiancé.

~~~

Seoul, South Korea: 7:30PM (TUESDAY)

Sydney, Australia: 9:30PM (TUESDAY)

Rochester, New York: 5:00AM (TUESDAY)

 

*CONRAD SEOUL, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are having a peaceful dinner together at Conrad Seoul.

“You don’t have a date with your fiancée today?”

Ryeowook asks her cousin. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“We will see each other tomorrow. Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Just asking oppa because it’s a bit surprising that you’re eating dinner with me and not with her. You guys are always together as if no one can ever separate you from her. She’s always clinging to you”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun in a irritated voice before drinking her lemonade.

“Wookie, please don’t start it ok”

Kyuhyun calmly told his cousin.

“By the way…”

Kyuhyun takes a sip on his wine before continuing.

“Did you already talk to Bummie about her being the wedding designer for Joo-hyun’s bridal dress?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook raises an eyebrow.

“Do you really expect me to talk to my best friend and tell her to design the wedding dress of your ?”

“Wookie”

“What? I’m just telling you the truth. Oppa, how many times do I need to tell you not to bother me about your wedding to her because I don’t like her for you?”

Ryeowook sighs.

“Key hates her as well”

“That’s because you’re teaching my son to hate her”

“WHAT?”

Ryeowook shouts angrily.

“Who told you?”

Ryeowook asks, frowning at her cousin.

“It’s my opinion”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook as he frowns at her.

“You hate Joo-hyun. You, umma and appa hate her so much”

“That’s because she’s a !”

Ryeowook told her cousin.

“JOO-HYUN IS NOT A ! SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH IF YOU DON’T WANT ME TO CUT YOUR SHARP TONGUE KIM RYEOWOOK!!!”

Kyuhyun raises his voice because of anger.

“You don’t have the right to call my fiancée like that!”

Kyuhyun told his cousin angrily.

“If you don’t like her then just shut your mouth! You don’t need to give her names!”

Kyuhyun told his cousin while staring at her seriously. Ryeowook didn’t answer. She just sighs heavily and continues eating. Kyuhyun sighs.

“Let’s not talk about it anymore. I’m going to marry Joo-hyun whether you, Umma and Appa are really against it. It’s my life ok and you don’t have the right to meddle on it. Do I make myself clear?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook didn’t answer.

“Kim Ryeowook, I’m asking you! You need to answer m—“

“ YOU !!!”

Ryeowook shouts angrily. She really hates his cousin for having a girlfriend and for divorcing Sungmin.

“Don’t talk to me anymore oppa!”

“Wookie…please”

Kyuhyun sighs sadly.

“Let’s stop fighting. Let’s just call Key and ask him how he is doing at his summer camp. I miss him so much”

Kyuhyun told his cousin. Ryeowook shook her head.

“We can’t call him because he leaves his mobile phone at home”

“Why?”

“That’s the rule. They are not allowed to bring any gadgets with them. You don’t know because you’re busy with your !”

“Wookie!”

“What?”

Ryeowook asks irritatingly while raising an eyebrow.

“I’m just telling you oppa. Instead of being busy with your son and prioritize him, you choose your than Key. That’s why the boy hates you. Tell me oppa. Where are you when Key is supposed to leave for his summer camp? You went to your ’s condo instead of dropping Key at the airport. How could you? Is that more important than your own son?”

Ryeowook reprimanded her cousin. Kyuhyun sighs.

“I’m just going to make it up to him when he returns here in Seoul ok”

“Whatever”

Ryeowook rolls her eyes.

“Honestly, if you’re not busy at the hospital, you’re busy with your without even thinking about your son! Just give him to Minnie unnie if you don’t want to take care of him anymore!”

“KIM RYEOWOOK!!!”

Kyuhyun shouts as his blood starts boiling again.

“What? Are you hurt on the things that I’m telling you? Well, you better be because that’s the truth. Key is not important to you!”

“You don’t have the right to tell me that! I love my son and he’s important to me”

“If he’s important then why did you separate him from his mother? If he’s important then why did you divorce Minnie unnie? Why do you need to cheat? Why do you need to marry a if Key is important to you? How about Deullie? Do you really have a plan to see him or it’s just a show for me to pity you and stay with you and take care of Key?”

“Are you complaining?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“I’m not complaining about taking care of my nephew. I’m having fun with him. I’m complaining about you being a jerk! You’re such a jerk oppa! You’re not even thinking before you act! You always give time to your work and to that , but you always fail to give my nephew a time. You’re always saying that you’re busy. Busy with your ? If you really care about Key then why do you need to get married again?”

“Key needs a mother!”

“He needs Minnie unnie and not a !”

Ryeowook told her cousin angrily.

“Seriously oppa, you’re making my blood boil. I seriously want to rip your balls. Jerk !”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun before standing.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Home. I don’t want to have dinner with you anymore! I’ll just continue eating at home”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun. She frowns at him before leaving him alone. Kyuhyun sighs.

“What the ing hell is that? Seriously, that girl is so talkative and such a nagger”

Kyuhyun told his self, feeling a bit irritated. He gets his mobile phone in his pocket and stares at his wallpaper.

“Baby, what will I do now? Am I not a good father to our Key? Seriously Min…”

Kyuhyun sighs heavily and shook his head.

“This is your entire fault. If you didn’t cheat then I wouldn’t cheat. We won’t end up like this if you didn’t cheat on me. I still can’t believe that you did that to me baby. How can you exchange me to that pilot huh? If you didn’t do that then our kids won’t be suffering like this and we won’t be away from each other. Aish! I supposed to forget about you now because I’m getting married soon”

Kyuhyun told his self. He scans his mobile phone. He wants to change his wallpaper, so he won’t be able to think about his ex-wife and he will soon forget her easily. He stares at his fiancée’s picture on his mobile phone and set it as his wallpaper. Kyuhyun stares on it.

“Aish! It doesn’t look good. My ex wife is still more beautiful than her”

Kyuhyun sighs and changes his wallpaper again.

“Are you cursing me huh? I’m trying to forget you, but I just can’t. Minnie, seriously…”

Kyuhyun’s eyes start getting watery as he stares at his ex-wife’s picture as his wallpaper.

“Please tell me that you still love me and I promise to leave Joo-hyun for you. I want to correct my stupid mistake, so please baby…tell me that you still love me”

Kyuhyun told his wallpaper, hoping that his ex-wife’s picture will answer. Kyuhyun sighs.

“What the are you doing huh Cho Kyuhyun? Aish! Of course the picture won’t answer you. Why not try looking for her in New York huh?”

Kyuhyun told his self. He stares at his ex-wife’s picture as he becomes serious.

“Baby, if I look for you and Deullie in New York, are you going to accept me again in your life? If I do that, are you going to tell me that you still love me?”

Kyuhyun asks sadly.

“But how am I supposed to do that if I’m getting married soon?”

Kyuhyun sighs sadly. He puts his mobile phone back in his pocket.

“It’s really impossible now for us to be together again. I hurt you badly. We hurt each other badly and I’m getting married soon…it’s really impossible and maybe…you already love someone else now”

Kyuhyun whispers sadly while controlling his tears from falling. He just takes a deep breath and continue his dinner quietly, feeling so alone and sad while thinking about Sungmin and Sandeul.

~~~

Jonghyun went out from the bathroom after taking a bath. He was wearing his pajamas. He stares at his best friend who is happily playing his PSP while sitting on the bed.

“How did you manage to sneak your PSP with you huh?”

Jonghyun asks as he climbs the ladder to go to his bed. Kibum smirks as he focuses his attention to the game that he was playing.

“That’s because I’m smart. I put it in a chocolate box. They thought that it’s a chocolate”

Kibum proudly told his best friend.

“Just stop playing now. Our Principal might take his round now. He might caught you playing your…”

Jonghyun didn’t have the chance to finish speaking because someone enters their room. It was their school’s Principal.

“CHO KIBUM!”

He shouts so loud, causing Kibum to jumps. Jonghyun gulps nervously because their Principal looks so serious and he caught Kibum playing his PSP.

“Give me your PSP!”

The Principal told Kibum as he walks towards him.

“So, the rumor is true. A student from Rochester International School told their Principal that a student from our school manages to sneak his PSP with him and he even tells their Principal your name. Hand me your PSP if you don’t want me to call your father and report to him your misbehavior and tell him that you don’t abide with the rules of this summer camp”

The Principal told Kibum angrily. Kibum frowns at him.

“Don’t frown at me Mr. Cho. Just give me your PSP!”

Kibum’s blood starts boiling because he thinks that Sandeul was the one who told their Principal about him bringing his PSP with him at the summer camp. Kibum knows that aside from his best friend, Sandeul know that he manages to sneak his PSP with him.

“Aish! That boy will really get it!”

Kibum thought angrily. He gives his PSP to their school’s Principal.

“I’m going to return this to you on the last day of the camp. Do you understand?”

Kibum nods while frowning at him.

“Both of you need to go to sleep now. You still need to wake early for a workshop tomorrow before the third group activity. Don’t forget that the call time is seven in the morning”

The Principal told them. Kibum didn’t answer. Jonghyun nods his head. The Principal stares at them before leaving their room quietly.

“Aish!”

Kibum quickly stands up and wears his leather jacket and his slippers.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“I’m going to teach that ing gay a lesson that he will never forget. How dare him to inform our Principal about me bringing my PSP here at the camp. He will really get it!”

Kibum told his best friend while frowning so hard. He really feels mad at Sandeul.

“What are you talking about?”

Jonghyun asks.

“I bet its Cho Sandeul who informs our Principal. I’m going to go at their base camp and teach him a lesson!”

Kibum told his best friend angrily. He quickly leaves their room.

“OMO! I need to stop him before he cause a chaos. This is bad”

Jonghyun whispers nervously. He climbs down the ladder and wears his slippers and quickly run outside to follow Kibum.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Sandeul and Sun Woo are happily sitting on Sun Woo’s bed while having a happy chat.

“Hey, it seems that you and Cho Kibum are already treating each other nicely”

Sun Woo told his best friend. He and Jonghyun notice that Kibum and Sandeul are already smiling at each other, helping each other and having a happy peaceful chat with each other. They notice it earlier while they are cooking their lunch and having their lunch as a group. Sandeul nods happily at his best friend.

“He’s really nice Baro”

Sandeul told his best friend while smiling brightly.

“But I still think that he’s a bossy brat”

“But he’s still nice”

Sandeul defended Kibum.

“Ha! I bet that bossy brat is already crying like a baby now”

Sandeul stares at his best friend blankly. Sun Woo is smiling like an evil.

“What are you talking about Baro?”

Sandeul asks curiously.

“Well…”

Sun Woo laughs first before answering Sandeul.

“My honey Deullie, I inform our Principal that Cho Kibum manages to sneak his PSP with him. I’m sure that our Principal will rely the information to their Principal and he will be punished. That’s how I teach him a lesson for being so brat and bossy and for bullying you yesterday”

Sun Woo told his best friend while smiling at him. Sandeul’s doe eyes grow big upon hearing his best friend.

“You did that?”

Sandeul asks with wide eyes open. Sun Woo proudly nods at his best friend.

“I’m so great, right? Serves him right”

Sun Woo laughs. Sandeul frowns at him.

“What?”

“You shouldn’t do that. Cho Kibum will surely get mad at us and he will surely…”

Sandeul stops talking when someone opens the door of their room without even knocking.

“CHO SANDEUL!!!”

Sandeul and Sun Woo stare at the owner of the angry voice. Kibum is standing at the doorway while staring at Sandeul seriously, making his heart jumps because of fear.

“Cho Kibum”

Sandeul whispers. Kibum quickly walks towards Sandeul. Jonghyun tries to stop him, but he fails. Other students start gathering outside Sandeul and Sun Woo’s room when they heard someone shouting Sandeul’s name angrily. They saw Kibum walking towards Sandeul. They were shock as if they see a ghost upon noticing that the two look exactly the same.

“How could you tell our Principal about my PSP huh?”

Kibum asks angrily as he hits Sandeul’s beautiful face really hard causing his nose to bleed. Sun Woo quickly pushes Kibum away. He stands up and hits Kibum’s gorgeous face.

“How could hit my honey Deullie huh? FYI you bossy brat kid, my honey De—“

Kibum hits Sun Woo’s mouth to stop him from talking.

“I’m not talking to you jerk ! Go away!”

Kibum told Sun Woo angrily as he pushes him so hard, causing him to fall on the floor.

“I’m going to teach you a lesson you ing jerk!”

Kibum told Sandeul who stares at him nervously.

“Hey, I’m not the…”

Kibum hits Sandeul’s face again. He grabs Sandeul’s collar and throws him so hard on the floor.

“YOU’RE A ING JERK!!! SON OF A !!!”

Sandeul’s blood suddenly boils upon hearing Kibum calling his mother a .

“HOW DARE YOU CALL MY MOM LIKE THAT?”

Sandeul shouts angrily. He quickly wipes the blood that was coming out from his nose. He stands up and grabs Kibum’s right arm and puts it on his back before pushing him on the pole of their bed. Sandeul holds Kibum’s right arm tightly on his back and presses Kibum’s head on the pole with his free hand, releasing his anger.

“OUCH! LET GO OF ME YOU ING GAY !!!”

Kibum shouts because of pain.

“I’m not going to let go of you unless you say sorry for calling my mom a !”

Sandeul told Kibum, feeling so angry. Kibum smirks.

“Why will I apologize huh? I’m just telling you the truth. Your mom is a ing !!!”

Kibum told Sanduel angrily. Sandeul throws Kibum hard on the floor. He opens the drawer and gets his nunchucks inside.

“Yah! What the ing hell is that huh?”

Kibum asks as he feels nervous. Sandeul stares at him angrily.

“I’m not going to hit you if you’re not going to say sorry for calling my mom a ! You need to say sorry! My mom is not a !”

Sandeul tears start falling from his eyes because of anger. He was about to hit Kibum with his nunchucks when they heard a loud whistles.

“CHO SANDEUL! CHO KIBUM! FOLLOW US!”

The Principal of Rochester International School and Seoul International School arrive just in time before Sandeul can hit Kibum with his nunchuks. Well, they were actually shock to see Sandeul and Kibum who look exactly the same, but since they are too angry because of the chaos that the two bring, they just didn’t mind Kibum and Sandeul looking exactly the same because they need to punish them for the chaos that they made.

“CHO SANDEUL, PUT DOWN THAT DEADLY WEAPON!”

The Principal of Rochester International School shouts. Sandeul throws it on the floor.

“PACK YOUR THINGS BOTH OF YOU AND FOLLOW US NOW!”

They told Sandeul and Kibum who are staring at each other seriously. Jonghyun helps Kibum to stand up as the Principals leave the room and the students return inside their own rooms. Sun Woo quickly runs towards his best friend and hugs him tight.

“Mom is not a . I don’t want to hurt him, but he calls mom a ”

Sandeul told Sun Woo as he starts crying hard. He feels hurt because of hurting Kibum and because Kibum calls his mother a . Sun Woo starts rubbing Sandeul’s back gently.

“Shhhh…of course mommy Minnie is not a . That kid just has a sharp tongue. Seriously, I’m really going to cut it one of these days. I really hate him”

Sun Woo told Snadeul, comforting him. He looks at Sandeul and wipes his tears away.

“Mommy Minnie will be sad if she finds out that her baby is crying. Do you want her to worry about you?”

Sun Woo asks. Sandeul shook his head sadly.

“That’s why you need to stop crying now. Don’t mind that kid. He just doesn’t know how to have fun. Seriously my honey Deullie, you supposed to give him a flying kick. Ha! He was scared and he really turns pale awhile ago when you show him your nunchucks. He must not mess with you again because you’re good in martial arts and taekwondo. You can surely beat him”

Sun Woo proudly told his sad best friend.

“Stop thinking about him. Don’t ever lose to him. Don’t let him bully you. Let’s pack your things now before our Principal go back here and get mad at you, ok?”

Sandeul nods sadly as he and Sun Woo starts packing his things.

~~~

“Aish! Seriously!”

Kibum frowns as he sits on the log. He stares at Sandeul seriously.

“Look what you’ve done. We will end up sleeping here at the forest”

Kibum told Sandeul, feeling mad and irritated towards him.

“Start doing out tent! I really don’t get it. How can they punish us like this? I don’t want to be with you for the rest of the camp. Aish!”

Kibum complains. Sandeul just ignores him and starts building their tent.

“Yah! Stop building our tent for awhile! You need to make a fire! I don’t know how!”

Kibum commanded. Sandeul takes a deep breath and starts making a fire. He gathers some wood and dry sticks. He made the dry sticks tinder using a Swiss knife. Sandeul uses the shovel to make a fire pit. Kibum just sits on the log while watching Sandeul busily making a fire for them. After fifteen minutes, Sandeul manages to make a fire.

“Good job”

Kibum told Sandeul who smiles at him. Sandeul continues building their tent while Kibum opens his backpack to look for food that they can eat.

“Hey, do you want to eat smores?”

Kibum asks happily as he shows Sandeul his marshmallows, chocolate bars and graham crackers. Sandeul nods happily.

“I love smores. It’s my favorite”

Sandeul happily told Kibum.

“Really?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul nods at him.

“Why?”

Sandeul asks.

“Nothing. Actually, I also love smores and it’s also my favorite”

Kibum answers.

“Wow! We have the same favorite”

Sandeul told Kibum as he focuses his attention on building their tent while Kibum starts making smores for both of them. Sandeul sits beside Kibum when he finishes building their tent. Kibum smiles at Sanduel and gives him his smores.

“Let’s eat now”

Kibum told Sandeul who happily nods at him. They stares at each other as they happily wipes the chocolate first with their pinky and sends it to their mouth, the chocolate happily on their pinky before eating the smores in one bite. Sandeul and Kibum stare at each other while chewing the smores that was inside their mouths as they start feeling something strange. They can’t believe that they have the same favorite and the same ways on eating smores. Sandeul opens his backpack and gets black soy milk inside. He gives one to Kibum, but he shook his head.

“It’s ok. I also have one inside my backpack. Just keep it. It’s yours”

“But I’m sharing it with you”

Sandeul insists, but Kibum shook his head and opens his backpack. He shows it to Sandeul.

“See? I have a lot”

Kibum told Sandeul. He gets one black soy milk inside his backpack.

“Just keep yours ok?”

Sandeul nods at Kibum and starts drinking his black soy milk.

“Is it also your favorite?”

Kibum asks before drinking his black soy milk. Sandeul nods as an answer as he continues sipping his black soy milk cutely through the straw.

“Sandeul-shi”

Sandeul looks at Kibum.

“I’m sorry”

Kibum apologizes. Sandeul stops drinking his black soy milk and smiles at Kibum. He extended his hand.

“Friends?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum smiles at him and shakes his hand happily.

“Friends, so it only means that I can already call you Deullie?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul nods happily.

“Then you call me Key, arasso?”

Kibum told Sandeul who nods happily again.

“Deullie, where is your dad?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul stares at him sadly and shook his head.

“I don’t know. Mom never tells me anything about him. She keeps on avoiding the topic about my dad whenever I’m going to ask her about him. She just gave me dad’s picture, so I have an idea how he looks like”

Sandeul told Kibum, hoping that he can see his father someday and be with him.

“Do you know his name?”

Kibum asks curiously. Sandeul shook his head.

“Mom never told me his name. I don’t know anything about dad. Mom told me that she and dad got divorce when I was just five months old”

Kibum’s doe eyes suddenly grow big upon hearing Sandeul.

“Really? Dad also told me that he and umma got divorce when I was just five months old. I never knew my mom. I don’t know her name. Appa just gave me her picture, so I have an idea on how she looks like. I also don’t know my mother’s name. Appa keeps on avoiding the topic about her every time that I’m going to ask him. Do you think it’s a coincidence?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul didn’t answer.

“Deullie, did you feel something strange when we first met?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul nods his head.

“It seems that we know each other for a long time and I already seen you before”

Sandeul told Kibum who snaps his fingers.

“Exactly! I also feel the same. I end up thinking about you all night. I’m wondering if we’re twins. I mean…we really look the same…exactly the same, you’re just too feminine while I’m manlier than you. Actually, you look like my umma and you have resemblance with appa whenever I’m going to look at you closer”

Kibum explains. Sandeul nods at him.

“You also look like mom and you have a resemblance with my dad when I look at you closer”

Sandeul told Kibum.

“COULD IT BE?”

Sandeul and Kibum ask in unison as they stare at each other. Their hearts start beating fast.

“Did you bring your mom’s picture with you?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum nods.

“I have it inside my backpack”

“Can I see it?’

Sandeul asks. Kibum nods and quickly gets his mother’s picture inside his backpack and shows it to Sandeul whose doe eyes suddenly grow big upon seeing the picture of Kibum’s mother.

“Are you sure that she’s your mom?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum nods at him.

“Yes I am sure. Appa was the one who gave me this picture. He told me that this girl is my mother. Why?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul’s tears start forming in his eyes.

“Then…”

Sandeul opens his backpack and gets a picture frame.

“If my mom is your mom then this man is your dad as well, right?”

Sandeul asks as he shows his father’s picture to Kibum whose doe eyes become big. He stares at his father’s picture. He was wearing Tuxedo.

“OMO! It’s appa…so, it’s our parents’ wedding picture”

Kibum told Sandeul as he moves Sungmin’s picture closer to Kyuhyun’s. Sandeul and Kibum stare at each other as tears start falling slowly from their eyes.

“Deullie, we have the same mother and father. It only means that we’re siblings”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sandeul nods as he starts to cry.

“Not just sibling Key. We’re actually twins”

Sandeul and Kibum hug each other as they both cry softly.

“I’m happy to see you my twin brother”

Kibum told Sandeul. He looks at him and wipes his tears away. Sandeul did the same to Kibum.

“I never knew that I have a twin brother”

Sandeul told Kibum as he shook his head.

“Mom never told me about it”

“Me too…appa never told me anything about me having a twin brother. It’s good that we see each other here. I’m really happy Deullie”

“Me too Key”

Sandeul and Kibum hug each other again. They feel happy to know the truth that they are twins. They are happy to found each other on their summer camp and all the confusion and questions in their mind are already answered as they finally found out the truth that they have the same mother and father and that they are twins. The only thing that was not yet clear is the mystery behind their parents’ divorce and that’s the thing that they need to discover.

“What’s mom’s name?”

Kibum asks happily. Sandeul smiles at him.

“She’s Lee Sungmin. She’s a great wedding planner. She owns the company Fairytales Do Comes True”

Sandeul happily informs his twin brother who smiles brightly at him.

“Hey, I know that. I’ve seen it in a magazine before. Aunt Wookie was reading a wedding magazine before. Maybe she’s already planning to look for a boyfriend, so she can get married soon”

Kibum told Sandeul while laughing softly, thinking about Ryeowook who still remains single.

“How about dad?”

Sandeul asks excitedly. Kibum smiles brightly at him.

“Appa is a doctor. He’s the new director of Incheon International Hospital. He’s also working at Seoul National Medical Center. He’s the head of the Internal Medicine Department and Neurosurgery Department there. He was building his own hospital as well. It’s still under construction. Appa’s name is Cho Kyuhyun”

Kibum informs Sandeul who nods his head.

“That’s why you know a lot about medicines because dad is a great doctor”

Sandeul told Kibum who nods happily at him. Kibum suddenly yawns.

“Sleepy?”

Sandeul asks as he also yawns. They stare at each other and laugh softly.

“We’re really twins”

Kibum hugs Sandeul.

“Let’s go to sleep now?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul nods happily. They kill the fire before going inside their tent. The moon and the stars are their lights. They put their things at the corner and lay down on their sleeping beds.

“Deullie”

“Hmmm?”

“I need to ask you something”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sandeul nods.

“What is it?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Kibum sighs.

“Why did umma and appa got divorce?”

Kibum asks sadly. Sanduel shook his head.

“I also don’t know Key. Mom never tells me anything about it, even Uncle Jongwoon doesn’t tell me anything about it”

Sandeul answers Kibum sadly.

“You know? Appa is planning to marry other girl. He already has a fiancée”

“What?”

Sandeul’s eyes widened. Kibum nods angrily. His blood starts boiling just by thinking about Joo-hyun.

“But he can’t marry other woman Key. Dad and mom need to be together again”

“We need to stop the wedding first”

“But how?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum stares at his twin brother for the meantime while thinking a plan on how they will stop Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun’s wedding. Kibum suddenly snaps his fingers happily. He sits down happily. Sandeul stares at his twin brother’s happy face.

“I know what to do!”

Kibum told Sandeul happily. Sandeul sits down as well as he faces his twin brother.

“You will be me and I will be you”

Kibum told Sandeul who just stares at him blankly.

“We’re going to switch places Deullie. I will act as Cho Sandeul and will go in New York with Sun Woo-shi while you will act as me, Cho Kibum and will go in Seoul with Jonghyun”

“What if they caught us?”

“Who?”

“Our Principals and our parents”

Sandeul told Kibum nervously. Kibum shook his head.

“They will never know unless someone will tell them. We will tell Sun Woo-shi and Jonghyun-ah our plan tomorrow when we do our third activity. I’m sure that they will help us. So, what do you think?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul nods at him.

“Not bad at all. In that way, you can see mom and be with her and I can see dad and be with him”

“Exactly! And we’re going to bring them back together”

“How?”

“Well…”

Kibum thinks for the meantime. Sandeul stares at him as he too starts to think of a good plan to bring their parents back together again.

“I know!”

Sandeul snaps his fingers happily.

“Say it”

Kibum commanded. Sandeul takes a deep breath before speaking.

“What if we set them up in a date?”

“Date? How?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul flashes a bright smile.

“Since you’re going to act like me then you must tell mom that dad wants to meet her again”

“Huh? Umma will not believe because she’s not telling you anything about dad. She might get suspicious as to how you know about dad. She might caught us”

“Oh yes, you’ve got a point”

Sandeul told Kibum while nodding his head.

“Ok. Let’s just put it this way”

Sandeul clears his throat before continuing.

“You need to ask mom to have vacation with you. Maybe ask her to go in Japan because that’s her favorite country and then I will ask dad to have vacation with me as well and I’m going to tell him that I want to go in Tokyo Disneyland and then we’re going to meet there, so mom and dad can see each other again. What do you think?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum giggles happily.

“Perfect!”

Kibum told his twin brother while giggling happily.

“That was a very bright idea Deullie. If umma and appa will see each other again then there will be a great chance that we can stop the wedding and bring them back together again because I know that appa will surely dump his once he and umma meet again”

Kibum told Sandeul as they both nod their heads happily. They give each other a high five.

“Ok. So, that’s our plan?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum nods.

“Ok. We will talk about it further tomorrow. We also need to know each other more, so we won’t have a hard time portraying each other so our parents won’t get suspicious on us. We also need to inform our best friends about our plan, so they can also help us to make it happen”

Kibum told Sandeul who nods his head, agreeing to him.

“If our plan will be successful then we’re going to be a happy family again”

Sandeul told Kibum.

“And I’m so excited for that day to come”

Kibum told Sandeul as they hug each other tightly.

“Let’s sleep now and talk more tomorrow after our third activity”

“Ok. No problem Key”

The twins lay down on their sleeping bed. They stare at each other happily.

“Good night Deullie. Sweet dreams. I love you my twin brother”

Kibum told Sandeul as he kisses his twin brother’s forehead. Sandeul smiles at him.

“Good night Key. I’m really happy to find out that we’re twins. Sweet dreams. See you in dreamland. I love you too”

Sandeul softly kisses Kibum’s forehead. They smile at each other. They slowly close their eyes as they went in dreamland together while hugging each other happily.