Chapter 17

Happy Together

Sungmin went out of the bathroom wearing a white bathrobe. She just finished taking a bath. She gets her mobile phone and calls Jongwoon to ask him where on earth he is as well as the twins and Ryeowook because it’s already eight fifteen in the morning, but Jongwoon is not yet arriving in Okinawa as well as the twins and Ryeowook. Sungmin was already worried because the twins and Ryeowook need to be at the Emerald Beach for the rehearsal of Kyuhyun’s wedding since they are part of the entourage.

“Why is he not answering any of my calls?”

Sungmin asks herself, feeling worried. She was about to redial the number of her best friend when someone rings the doorbell.

“Maybe it’s already them”

Sungmin whispers. She puts her mobile phone on the bed and quickly went out of the room. Sungmin went at the living room and runs towards the door. She stares at the telecom to see if Jongwoon is the one who is ringing the doorbell. But much to her surprise, it’s not Jongwoon, but her ex-husband, Cho Kyuhyun.

“What are you doing here Kyu?”

Sungmin asks her ex-husband through the telecom. Kyuhyun stares at his ex-wife through the small monitor on the wall.

“Where are the twins?”

Kyuhyun asks his ex-wife. Sungmin shook her head and opens the door. Kyuhyun and Sungmin stare at each other. Kyuhyun is wearing jeans and simple v-neck shirt. He’s already done preparing his self for the wedding rehearsal while Sungmin is still wearing bathrobe because she just finished taking a bath. Kyuhyun notices his ex-wife’s puffy and tired eyes. Sungmin sleep really late just to finish the plan for Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun’s wedding. She’s doing the plan while crying. She forgot to set the alarm before she sleeps yesterday and that’s why she woke up late.

“I’m calling Jongwoon. But he’s not answering my calls. I’m going to try calling the twins”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as she avoids Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“How about Wookie? Why don’t you call her?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“She’s also not answering my calls. If the twins will not arrive here before nine, let’s just cancel the wedding rehearsal today. We can just do it tomorrow”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head.

“And by the way…”

Kyuhyun hand Sungmin an invitation. Sungmin stares on it.

“Joo-hyun wants to invite you to our engagement party later at the grand ballroom of the hotel. It’s on the 19th floor. You will go, right?”

Kyuhyun asks. He wants to see Sungmin in his engagement even though he knows that his ex-wife will only feel hurt, but he still wants Sungmin to be there, so he can talk to her and abduct her and run away with her if ever he will have a chance. Sungmin gets the invitation away from Kyuhyun’s grip. She stares on it before looking at Kyuhyun. She smiles at her ex-husband, hiding the pain and sadness that she’s feeling on that moment.

“Of course. Thanks for inviting me. Can I bring Jongwoon with me?”

Sungmin asks, making Kyuhyun frowns.

“Do you really need to bring him with you all the time? Can’t you just go alone? Deullie and Key can be your later”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“But the invitation was addressed to me and to Jongwoon”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, showing him the invitation. Kyuhyun saw the names written on it.

To: Mr. Kim Jongwoon and Ms. Lee Sungmin

Kyuhyun reads it in his mind, feeling irritated because Joo-hyun invites Jongwoon without even informing him. He thought that his fiancée will only invite Sungmin since she’s their wedding planner. He didn’t expect that his fiancée will also include Jongwoon.

“Fine. You can go with him”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“I don’t care”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife irritatingly.

“Since when did you care? So, are you still going to say something? I hope you don’t mind Kyu, but please leave now because I still need to prepare myself for your wedding rehearsal. Thanks for bringing the invitation. I’ll try to contact Jongwoon and the twins again. You contact Wookie because I don’t know her number”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, starting to act cold towards her ex-husband. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin.

“When will you stop acting cold towards me? When will you talk to me without hating me?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling sad. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun and notices the sadness in his eyes. She feels hurt seeing sadness on her ex-husband’s eyes, but she needs to be tough and cold towards Kyuhyun because she doesn’t want to become stupid again and hurt herself at the end. Sungmin is already tired of being stupid and getting hurt because of Kyuhyun. She needs to push her ex-husband away from her life even though it’s hard for her because she still loves Kyuhyun so much, but she needs to stop loving him because he’s getting married soon and Sungmin is still thinking that Kyuhyun doesn’t love her anymore and didn’t even love her on the first place. She’s still thinking that Kyuhyun only play on her like a doll that he will leave once he’s already tired of playing and once he’s no longer interested on it.

“When will you talk to me properly and listen to what I’m trying to say?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shoot Kyuhyun an angry glare.

“Who are you to tell me that? Who are you to ask me those questions Kyu? Why? Did you ever listen to me when I’m trying to explain when you’re calling me a cheater? Did you ever listen to me when I’m begging you not to hurt me and not to leave me?”

“So, you’re returning the favor? You’re having revenge against me? Is that it?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“No. I’m not having my revenge against you. I’m trying to make you realize how badly you hurt me before. I’m trying to let you feel all the pain and suffering that I’ve gone through since the day you slept with other woman. I’m trying to let you feel the pain that you gave me since the cold night that you throw me and Deullie out of your house and I’m trying to let you feel how badly you break my heart when you divorce me and get Key away from me”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, holding back her tears. She doesn’t want to cry in front of Kyuhyun. She wants to show Kyuhyun that she’s strong though she’s really feeling weak at that moment because the pain of the past keeps on coming back.

“Do you feel the pain now?”

Sungmin asks. She shook her head.

“I guess not because you don’t care at all. You never care since the day that we met”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin as he controls his tears from falling. He doesn’t know what to say because he can feel Sungmin’s pain and anger towards him. Kyuhyun wants to hug Sungmin and kneel down and apologize. He also wants to beg his ex-wife, but he’s afraid to do it. He’s afraid that Sungmin will only reject him and she will never listen to him. Kibum and Sandeul arrive happily because they are feeling very excited to execute their plan. Kibum stops walking when he saw their parents, standing at the doorway while staring at each other.

“Why did you stop?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum points his finger towards their parents. Sandeul looks at them.

“Mommy and daddy are together again?”

Sandeul asks.

“Why is mommy wearing a bathrobe? Don’t tell me that she and daddy…”

Kibum stops talking. He and Sandeul stare at each other with wide eyes open.

“Aigoo! We shouldn’t leave them yesterday. What if they already make our baby sibling yesterday because we’re not around?”

Sandeul asks worriedly. Kibum holds his twin brother’s hand.

“Come on Deullie. We need to go near them before they can do some romantic things with each other. Aigoo!”

Kibum starts running towards Kyuhyun and Sungmin, dragging Sandeul with him.

“MOMMY! DADDY!”

Kibum and Sandeul shout in unison to distract their parents because Kyuhyun and Sungmin are still staring at each other. The twins are afraid that they will kiss each other and end up on bed. Kyuhyun and Sungmin heard their twins’ voices. They look around and smile upon seeing Kibum and Sandeul running towards them.

“Why are you guys late? You keep us waiting”

Kyuhyun told the twins who are panting, catching their breaths because of running.

“Where are your Uncle Jongwoon and Aunt Wookie?”

Sungmin asks, wondering why Jongwoon and Ryeowook are not with the twins. Kibum looks at his mother.

“They were at the lobby, waiting for the lift. There are a lot of people. They told us that we should go ahead and show ourselves to you and daddy so you won’t be worried about us”

Kibum told Sungmin.

“Daddy?”

Kyuhyun asks Kibum. The twins smile and nod happily.

“We decided to call you Cho Kyuhyun as daddy and your wife Lee Sungmin as mommy. Why? Do you have any problem with that?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

“Key honey, it’s early in the morning for you to talk to me like that ok”

Kyuhyun told Sandeul, making the twins laugh. Kibum and Sandeul give each other a high five.

“Why are you laughing? Did I ever tell you to laugh at your dad?”

Sungmin asks while frowning at her sons. The twins shook their heads.

“It was funny because you and daddy don’t know who is Key and who is Deullie”

Kibum told Sungmin.

“You’re Deullie”

Kyuhyun told Kibum.

“How sure are you Cho Kyuhyun?”

Kibum asks. Kyuhyun looks at Sandeul and stares at him, observing him very carefully. He remembers what he did yesterday to recognize who is Kibum and who is Sandeul.

“Why are you late?”

Kyuhyun asks Sandeul in Korean language. Sandeul smirks at him.

“Our flight has been delayed because there’s an aircraft malfunction. It’s good that Uncle Jongwoon manages to contact a pilot in there hangar in Tokyo or else we won’t be able to make it up to your wedding rehearsal with your ”

Sandeul told his father, speaking in Korean smoothly just like Kibum. Kyuhyun sighs and looks at Kibum who is smiling proudly.

“And why are you not answering your mommy and I’s phone calls?”

Kyuhyun asks Kibum, still speaking in Korean language. He needs to recognize who is Kibum and who is Sandeul because the twins are playing with him and Sungmin again.

“That’s because we’re tired and we’re both lazy to answer calls. You see daddy. We’re giving you and mommy some time to talk and we know that we can make it to your wedding rehearsal today, that’s why we just decided not to answer any calls from you and mommy”

Kibum told his father, speaking in Korean as well. Kyuhyun stares at his sons, both of them are smiling at him. The twins are enjoying playing the guessing game with their parents because Kyuhyun and Sungmin are having a hard time recognizing them. The twins’ shirts are the same in style and color as well as their short pants and crocs. Their hairstyles are also the same and they look super the same and that’s why Kyuhyun and Sungmin are having a hard time recognizing them. Sungmin stands beside Kyuhyun and stares at Kibum.

“Sore wa itsudesuka?” (What time is it?)

Sungmin asks in Japanese because she knows that Kibum can’t answer since he doesn’t know how to speak Japanese. Kibum looks at his watch.

“Sore wa sudeni asa no 8 35desu” (It’s already 8:35 in the morning)

Kibum answers his mother while staring at his digital wrist watch. It’s good that he and Sandeul practice Korean, English and Japanese language with Jongwoon and Ryeowook yesterday while eating their dinner and having picnic at the park. They also wake up early and practice again. Since both of the twins are really genius, they easily learn the three languages though they still need to improve their selves more.

“You’re Deullie”

Sungmin told Kibum while smiling at him.

“Yorishidesu mama sa rete imasu ka?” (Are you sure mommy?)

Sandeul told his mother. Sungmin stares at Sandeul with wide eyes open.

“Yah! Cho Kibum and Cho Sandeul! Stop playing on us ok”

Sungmin told her sons, feeling angry because the twins are playing on her and Kyuhyun and they are already having a hard time recognizing them.

“Kyu, why are our babies like this?”

Sungmin asks her husband, almost crying. Kyuhyun sighs and looks at the twins who are smiling brightly, enjoying playing with them.

“Kids, both of you will be grounded if your mom will end up crying because of what you’re doing. Now, who is Key and who is Deullie?”

Kyuhyun asks in a very serious voice. The twins laugh softly and they both raise their hands.

“Yah! I’m already serious ok”

Kyuhyun told his sons. Kibum smirks at him.

“We have a deal for you Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin. You have this whole day to recognize your sons. If you can guess who is Key and who is Deullie rightly then we won’t play on you anymore”

Kibum told their parents. Sandeul nods, agreeing to his twin brother.

“But…”

Sandeul smirks.

“If you fail to recognize us, then both of you must go with us in a family vacation. Deal?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Fine. Deal”

Kyuhyun told his twins, making them smile.

“What? Why did you agree? Why on earth am I going with you?”

Sungmin asks her ex-husband. Kyuhyun looks at her.

“I am the father and I am the one who will decide”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, smiling at her. Of course he’s already planning not to do his best on guessing who is Kibum and who is Sandeul, so he and Sungmin will lose the deal. He thinks that a family vacation will be perfect and it will give him chance to be closer to Sungmin and make his move to lure his ex-wife.

“Mommy, don’t be a killjoy ok. You need to agree to daddy”

Sandeul told his mother, convincing Sungmin to agree with the deal. He, Kibum, Jongwoon and Ryeowook already plan for it and that’s the reason why they got late in their flight. Their flight in Okinawa at five in the morning was not really delayed, they really missed the flight because of planning the family vacation very carefully and because the twins are practicing their English, Korean and Japanese language. It’s good that Jongwoon was able to find a way for them to be able to return in Okinawa or else their plan on that day will fail.

“Are you going to say yes now mommy?”

Kibum asks, flashing his puppy eyes. He and Sandeul start acting cute to convince Sungmin.

“PLEASE MOMMY”

The twins beg.

“Please baby”

Sungmin looks at his ex-husband who is also trying to work on his cuteness to convince Sungmin to agree on the deal. Sungmin laugh softly because of Kyuhyun.

“Why are you so cute?”

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun before pinching her ex-husband’s nose gently. Kibum and Sandeul frown because Sungmin thinks that Kyuhyun is cute when he acts really awful.

“Being awful is cute to her? I can’t believe our mom”

Kibum told his twin brother while watching Kyuhyun looking so awful while trying to act cute. Sandeul nods his head, agreeing to his twin brother. But somehow they feel happy seeing their parents smiling at each other and they can feel their sweetness and love towards each other.

“By the way”

Kibum starts speaking to catch his parents’s attention. Kyuhyun and Sungmin look at him.

“This is for you”

Kibum get something inside the shopping bag that he’s holding. He happily gives it to his mother. Sungmin smiles while staring at the lovely summer dress that Kibum gave her.

“We bought that in Tokyo when we go shopping there. We want you to wear that in the wedding rehearsal later ok”

Kibum told his mother. Sungmin nods her head.

“This is beautiful and really lovely. Thank you babies”

Sungmin happily told her sons. Kibum and Sandeul smile when their mother gives them a soft peck on their lips.

“You go inside now and get dress. Aunt Wookie will follow. She wants to try the hairstyle and make-up thingy that she just learns yesterday while watching a tutorial in youtube yesterday”

Sandeul told his mother. But of course it was a lie. It was just an alibi, so Ryeowook can apply make-up and style Sungmin’s hair. Ryeowook will be the one who will bring Sungmin at the Emerald Beach for the supposed to be wedding rehearsal of Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun that will turn into a Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s moment for them to be able to remember the beautiful memories that happen during their wedding day. It’s all part of the twins’ plan.

“Ok. See you late twins. Behave”

Sungmin told her sons and gives them sweet pecks on their lips, thanking them for buying her a very lovely summer dress. Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun and was about to kiss his lips when she suddenly remembers that Kyuhyun is no longer her husband. The twins stare at each other while giggling happily.

“Ah…”

Sungmin suddenly blushes because of embarrassment. She gently knocks her head.

“Sorry about that. See you later”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She quickly turns her back and returns inside the suite, closing the door gently.

“You supposed to kiss her”

Sandeul told his father. Kyuhyun looks at his twins who are smiling at him. He sits on his heels. The twins run towards him and hug him tight.

“Tell me the truth babies. Who is Key and who is Deullie? I won’t tell your mom. That’s a promise. You see. Family vacation is not bad and I think you guys should help me court your mom again”

Kyuhyun told his sons, hoping that they will help him with Sungmin.

“I am Deullie”

Sandeul told his father.

“I will always stand at the right side of Key, so you will always recognize me as Deullie. Don’t tell mommy ok”

Sandeul told his father. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“Don’t worry twins. It will be our secret. That’s a promise. So, where are we going to have family vacation tomorrow?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling excited to spend some time with his kids and ex-wife whom he loves most.

“We will climb up the mountain. It will be fun and adventurous. You see daddy. Deullie and I think that it will give you an opportunity to be closer with mommy. Do your best ok?”

Kibum told his father. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“I will”

Kyuhyun told his sons before hugging them happily, feeling happy to be with them and to see them together. Ryeowook and Jongwoon finally arrive. Jongwoon stares at Kyuhyun seriously.

“Twins, where is your mom?”

Jongwoon asks without taking his eyes away from Kyuhyun who let go of his sons and stand up. Ryeowook suddenly feels nervous when Kyuhyun shoot Jongwoon a serious glare. The twins notice Jongwoon and Kyuhyun giving each other serious glare and they are wondering why.

“Is there something wrong Uncle Jongwoon and daddy?”

Kibum asks Jongwoon and Kyuhyun. They both shook their heads.

“Mommy is already inside. She’s waiting for Aunt Wookie”

Sandeul told Jongwoon.

“We will go inside now. See you later twins”

Ryeowook told the twins. Kibum and Sandeul nod happily and give Ryeowook thumbs up. Ryeowook smiles and quickly drags Jongwoon with her.

“Calm down ok. Don’t throw a fight with oppa. The twins are here. Let’s just go inside the suite”

Ryeowook whispers softly. Jongwoon nods and gets his hotel key inside his pocket. He swipes the card on the door and opens it. He shoots Kyuhyun a serious glare before going inside the suite with Ryeowook.

“Daddy, is there something wrong between you and Uncle Jongwoon? Key and I notice that you’re not talking to each other and it seems that you don’t feel comfortable with each other”

Sandeul asks worriedly. Kibum nods his head, agreeing to his twin brother. Kyuhyun sighs and smiles at his twins.

“Don’t mind me and Jongwoon. We just don’t usually talk with each other”

Kyuhyun told his twins, reasoning out. He can’t tell the real reason why he and Jongwoon are not talking to each other and he can’t tell the twins that they are not in good terms. Kyuhyun stares at his Burberry wrist watch.

“I think both of you needs to prepare now for the wedding rehearsal”

Kyuhyun told the twins.

“Where is Magnus?”

Kibum asks his father.

“He’s inside the suite. We can’t bring him with us. Your mom is afraid of dogs. Let’s not make it hard for her. Just leave Magnus at the suite. I already told one of the hotel maids to feed him and watch over him later, so don’t worry about Magnus. He will be fine”

Kyuhyun told his son. Kibum nods.

“Where is your ?”

Kibum asks.

“Key, stop calling Joo-hyun like that ok. I know that both of you hate her, but you should know how to respect because that’s what your mom and I taught you”

Kyuhyun told his sons. They nod at him.

“She’s inside the suite, preparing herself. Tell her that I will wait for her at the lobby. Both of you must behave”

Kyuhyun told his sons because he knows that Kibum and Sandeul hate Joo-hyun. The twins nod their heads. Kyuhyun smiles at them and gently pats their cheeks before going inside the elevator.

“Let’s go Key. We need to hurry and go inside your suite now before the can go away or else our plan will fail”

“Wait Deullie. I need to tell Uncle Jongwoon something. We need his help”

Kibum told his twin brother and quickly rings the doorbell. Jongwoon was the one who opens the door since Ryeowook with Sungmin.

“I thought you already went at the other suite?”

Jongwoon asks while staring at twins curiously.

“Uncle, we have a problem. Daddy told one of the hotel maids here to watch over Magnus and feed him later. If that happens, they will find the inside the suite. Our plan will be ruined”

Kibum told Jongwoon.

“I’m going to go at the concierge and deal with it. Just hurry now and do whatever you need to do”

“Ok”

Kibum and Sandeul hold each other’s hands and starts running. They went at the right wing. Kibum gets his hotel key in his pocket and use it to open the door. He and Sandeul quickly go inside. Kibum run towards Magnus who is sleeping at the living room.

“Magnus, wake up”

Kibum told his dog while shaking him, waking him up. Magnus stares at his master before standing up lazily.

“Where is the ?”

Kibum asks his dog, but Magnus just stares at him. Joo-hyun went out from her shared room with Kyuhyun. She suddenly frowns when she saw the twins.

“Well, well, well. Look who are here? The bastard twins of Kyu. Why are you here?”

Joo-hyun asks. The twins stare at Joo-hyun who is frowning like a lioness while shooting them a serious glare. Kibum looks at Sandeul who quickly opens his backpack and gets his nunchucks inside. Kibum holds Magnus’ leash as he and Sandeul stand up.

“We’re here for you ”

“We won’t allow you to go near our daddy Kyu. He’s only for our mommy Minnie. We won’t allow daddy to marry you”

The twins told Joo-hyun who laughs at them.

“If you can stop me and your dad doesn’t love your mom anymore because he already loves me and that’s the truth. Just accept it losers”

Joo-hyun told the twins while flashing her y smile. She was about to walk away, but the twins blocked her way.

“Yah! Get out of my way if you don’t want me to hurt both of you. Don’t try me bastards. I can kill both of you right now”

Joo-hyun told them.

“If you can”

Kibum told Joo-hyun. Magnus starts barking, making Joo-hyun scared. Kibum smirks.

“You will return inside the room now if you don’t want me to tell Magnus to bite you and eat you alive”

“I’m not scared of you and your ing dog!”

Joo-hyun told Kibum. Sandeul suddenly hits the flower vase that was on the center table with his nunchucks, causing it to break into half. Joo-hyun’s hearts start beating fast as her eyes widened on what she witness.

“Are you going to return or my nunchucks will take care of your y ugly face while Magnus eat you alive? You choose now because we’re getting impatient now. Key and I’s time are very precious and we don’t want to waste it with a girl like you”

Sandeul told Joo-hyun.

“CHOOSE NOW!”

Sandeul shouts before hitting the other vase, threatening Kyuhyun’s fiancée. Joo-hyun gulps nervously as she stares at Sandeul’s nunchucks and the vases that break into half. She also stares at Magnus who is staring at her seriously. Joo-hyun jumps when Magnus starts barking while movingtowards him. Joo-hyun starts walking backwards.

“Magnus will surely eat you alive if I release his leash. Are you going back to your room or Deullie will hit your ugly face while Magnus eat you alive?”

Kibum asks, threatening his father’s . Joo-hyun gulps nervously, feeling nervous. Sandeul quickly hits Joo-hyun’s mobile phone with his nunchucks, hitting Joo-hyun’s hand a little.

“Do you think I’m not going to notice you trying to call someone through your mobile phone?”

Sandeul asks Joo-hyun who is already trembling because of fear. Sandeul hits Joo-hyun’s mobile phone that was on the floor. He hits it hard with his nunchucks, breaking it.

“Don’t worry. I’ll pay it later”

Sandeul told Joo-hyun.

“One last chance . Are you going back or Deullie will hit your ugly face with his nunchucks while Magnus eat you alive and I shave your head?”

Kibum asks.

“I’ll…go…go…go back inside…the room”

Joo-hyun told them while trembling because of fear. She can’t believe that she will lose to Kyuhyun’s evil sons. Joo-hyun goes back inside the room with the twins and Magnus.

“Go inside the walk in closet”

Kibum instructed. Joo-hyun follows while Sandeul go inside the balcony and starts dragging a heavy chair with him. He follows Kibum and Joo-hyun who went inside the bathroom. Joo-hyun went inside the walk-in closet.

“Good ”

Kibum flashes an evil smile. Sandeul arrive inside while pulling the heavy chair with him. Kibum helps him as they walk towards Joo-hyun with Magnus.

“Sit on the floor”

Kibum told Joo-hyun in which she follows because she’s afraid of Sandeul’s nunchucks and of course Magnus.

“Give me your hands”

Kibum told Joo-hyun.

“Why will I do that?”

Joo-hyun asks while frowning. Magnus barks angrily as instructed by Kibum.

“You don’t want? Do you want Magnus to eat you alive?”

Kibum happily threatens Joo-hyun who frowns like a lioness. Sandeul opens Kibum’s backpack and get the chain and the padlock inside. Joo-hyun reaches her hands out. Kibum holds it.

“Please do your job Deullie”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sandeul nods happily.

“It will be an honor Key”

Sandeul happily told his twin brother. Sandeul puts the chain around Joo-hyun’s hands before tying the chain around the foot of the heavy chair. Sandeul puts the padlock, locking the chain so Joo-hyun can’t remove it. Sandeul puts the key inside his pocket. He stands up. He and Kibum hug each other happily and give each other a high five.

“See you later . Enjoy being alone here. We will be back later”

Kibum happily told Joo-hyun. He and Sandeul stuck their tongues out before going out of the walk-in closet, locking their father’s fiancée inside.

“I SWEAR YOU ING TWINS! WHEN I SUCCESSFULLY GO OUT FROM HERE! YOU WILL GET IT! OUR WAR IS NOT YET OVER! KYU LOVES ME AND NOT YOUR MOM!”

Joo-hyun shouts angrily. She can’t do anything because the twins chained her on the chair and they even lock her inside.

“IF YOU CAN ESCAPE THERE! GOOD LUCK IGUANA !”

Kibum shouts. He and Sandeul laugh happily. Kibum ties Magnus on the doorknob.

“I know that the won’t be able to go out because we chained her on the heavy chair and we even locked her inside. But you still need to guard the door, just in case someone will arrive to rescue her. Don’t let them do that ok”

Kibum told his dog. Magnus barks. Kibum opens his backpack and get the dog treats that he bought in Tokyo for Magnus. Sandeul went out of the bathroom and get Magnus’ plate at the balcony. He quickly returns inside the bathroom and puts the dog plate on the floor. Kibum puts the treats on the plate.

“Don’t eat all of it, so you won’t get hungry. Deullie and I don’t know what time we can return here. Be good ok. I promise to feed you a lot later”

Kibum told his dog.

“Key and I promise to go back really soon. This is for mommy and daddy ok”

Sandeul told Magnus. He and Kibum hug the dog.

“See you later Magnus”

Kibum told his dog. He and Sandeul wave their hands happily on Magnus. The dog barks and lay down on the floor.

“Let’s go Key”

“Ok”

Kibum and Sandeul stand up. They hold each other’s hand and happily went out of the bathroom, feeling proud of their selves because they accomplished their plan successfully. They go down on the ground floor and meet with their father at the lobby of the hotel.

“What took you so long?”

Kyuhyun asks his sons. Kibum and Sandeul smile at him.

“Sorry dad, we just went at the suite of mom to check her”

Kibum lied. He needs to put up a fake story so Kyuhyun won’t get suspicious on them.

“Did you tell Joo-hyun that we’re going to wait here at the lobby?”

Kyuhyun asks. The twins nod their heads.

“But she wants us to go first. She told us that she will go there with her best friend”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun, making fake stories.

“Are you sure?”

Kyuhyun asks while staring at his sons suspiciously. Kibum and Sandeul nod.

“Yes. You don’t trust us?”

Sandeul asks while pouting.

“Daddy, Deullie and I are telling you the truth. Your really told us that. Let’s just leave her since she will go at the Emerald Beach with her girlfriend”

Kibum told Kyuhyun, insisting that they should leave and not to wait for Joo-hyun and Taeyeon.

“Cho Kibum, what did I tell you and Deullie awhile ago?”

Kyuhyun asks his son. Kibum sighs heavily and rolls his eyes.

“Respect”

Kibum told his father.

“And you should do that”

“I know. Let’s just go now ok before Deullie and I change our minds. You must be thankful to us Cho Kyuhyun because we’re still cooperating even though we hate your and we’re really against your plan in marrying her”

Kibum told Kyuhyun. Sandeul nods his head.

“Key is right Cho Kyuhyun. We still want our mommy and not your . Get that?”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun who opens his mouth to reprimand the twins because they keep on calling his fiancée a .

“And don’t try to defend her because we’re just telling you the truth. Open your eyes, will you?”

Sandeul told his father before Kyuhyun can speak.

“See you at the parking lot. Follow us. Quick”

Kibum demanded. He and Sandeul frown at him and start walking away.

“Seriously, what is wrong with those kids? Why do they talk so mature as if we have the same age? I’m their father, but it seems that I’m their son because of the way they talk to me. Their mom will surely go crazy because of them”

Kyuhyun told his self. He sighs and gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and calls Joo-hyun to ask why she and Taeyeon decided not to go with them at the Emerald Beach.

“The phone has been turn off. Please leave a message after the tone”

Kyuhyun hangs up. He supposed to call Taeyeon, but he changes his mind.

“Let her do what she wants. I don’t care about her. It will be good, so I can breathe properly because she’s being too clingy”

Kyuhyun told his self. He puts his mobile phone back in his pocket and starts walking to follow his sons at the parking lot.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Ryeowook gave Sungmin a mirror so she can see herself. Sungmin smiles while staring at the mirror that Ryeowook gave her.

“Wow! I like it so much Wookie. Thank you very much. That tutorial is really great”

Sungmin told Ryeowook happily. Sungmin’s make-up is simple. Her eyes are golden and her lips are pink. She’s wearing a pink headband and simple pearl earrings.

“You look beautiful unnie with or without make-up and the summer dress that the twins bought for you really suit you that much”

Ryeowook told Sungmin while staring at her. Sungmin is wearing the white spaghetti strap chiffon floral summer dress that Kibum and Sandeul bought in Tokyo for her. She’s wearing simple flat sandals with butterfly straps.

“People will never believe that you’re already a mother because you’re still y and you don’t look like you’re already a mom and in your thirties. You still look eighteen years old”

Ryeowook told Sungmin happily. Sungmin looks at Ryeowook who is smiling at her, but behind she notices a bit of sadness on Ryeowook’s eyes.

“Wookie, is it ok if you sit beside me?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook nods her head and sits beside Sungmin, joining her on bed. Sungmin puts down the mirror on the bedside table and looks at Ryeowook who is staring at her curiously, wondering why Sungmin wants her to sit beside her.

“Is there something wrong unnie?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“There’s nothing wrong with me. How about you? What’s wrong?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“There’s nothing wrong with me. Why?”

Ryeowook asks, forcing herself to smile.

“Don’t smile if you don’t feel like smiling”

Sungmin told Ryeowook. She holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between her hands and stares at her.

“I can see sadness in your eyes. Did Jongwoon hurt you or you guys fought? Tell me if he made you cry and I will hit his gorgeous face for you”

Sungmin told Ryeowook.

“There’s nothing wrong between me and Jongwoon”

Ryeowook told Sungmin while flashing a weak smile. It’s true that there’s nothing wrong between her and Jongwoon. It’s just that Ryeowook is feeling sad because she thinks that Jongwoon rejected her when she confess her true feeling for Jongwoon yesterday night and she feels hurt thinking about it and thinking that Jongwoon doesn’t love her.

“Then why do you look sad? Wookie, I know that Kyu and I are already divorce. But I’m still your cousin in law even though Kyu and I are no longer together. I’m still your unnie, nothing changes at all. You can still tell me your worries and girl problems just like what you used to do before”

Sungmin told Ryeowook.

“I’m worried about you. Don’t make me worry even more. Tell me what’s wrong”

Sungmin told Ryeowook with concern in her voice.

“Nothing”

Ryeowook speaks in a soft voice, shaking her head slowly.

“Stop lying ok”

Sungmin told Ryeowook who stares at her sadly. Ryeowook sighs sadly and hugs Sungmin.

“I envy you unnie. Honestly, I feel jealous towards you”

Sungmin was shock on what she heard.

“Why?”

Sungmin asks curiously. She can’t understand why Ryeowook is jealous of her.

“Because Jongwoon loves you”

Ryeowook told Sungmin. Her eyes start getting watery because of sadness and because she’s really feeling hurt at that moment.

“Wookie, Jongwoon and I are just best friends. That’s all. Don’t get us wrong”

“I know. But I’m still jealous or should I say, I envy you because you can be with him compare to me. I want to be with him, but that thing will never happen. Jongwoon and I can’t be together because he will always choose you and not me”

Ryeowook told Sungmin sadly.

“I’m sorry unnie. I don’t hate you and I’m not mad at you. I understand Jongwoon. I understand why he needs to choose you and not me. I’m sorry because I’m not supposed to feel this way towards you. Actually, I don’t have the right to feel this way because Jongwoon and I are nothing. I’m nothing to him. I don’t have the right to demand for his love, time and attention”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, feeling sad and hurt.

“I guess, I just need to accept the fact that Jongwoon and I will never be together no matter how I wish for it”

Ryeowook whispers while controlling her tears from falling.

“Wookie…”

Sungmin holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between her hands. She stares at Ryeowook and shook her head.

“Don’t say that and stop thinking like that”

Sungmin tucks Ryeowook’s hair on her ear.

“Jongwoon loves you and that’s the truth. He’s just afraid to show it and to tell it to you because he has a phobia with girls. You see. Girls always dump and reject him. That boy never had a girlfriend since he was born here on earth. He do experience courting, but every girl that he will court before will reject him because they think that Jongwoon is weird and won’t be a good boyfriend”

Sungmin told Ryeowook, feeling sad that Ryeowook is feeling that way and of course feeling sad for her best friend that he needs to sacrifice his own happiness and the girl he loves for her sake. Ryeowook stares at Sungmin. She was shock to hear that Jongwoon loves her too.

“Jongwoon and I are best of friends. We grow up together and we really treat each other like real siblings. I’m sorry Wookie. I’m sorry because you need to feel that way because of me. I’m sorry because Kyu and I are no longer together. It’s our fault why you and Jongwoon got separated and the love that was about to start has been ended right away”

Sungmin’s eyes starts getting watery upon remembering that painful day for Jongwoon when he gives up his love for Ryeowook.

“I’m going to tell you something. But you need to promise that you will never tell Jongwoon that I tell it to you. He actually doesn’t want you to know. But for me, you have the right to know because you’re the girl involved”

“Ok unnie. I promise not to tell him”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who holds her hands.

“On the day that Jongwoon say goodbye to you…”

Sungmin looks at Ryeowook’s necklace.

“On that day wherein he left the necklace to you, actually, he was about to confess. But unfortunately, Kyu and I got divorce. I didn’t know that Jongwoon will meet you on that day. I was sad when he told me that he already said goodbye to you. He loves you Wookie. He just sacrifices his own happiness because of me and I don’t want him to do that”

Sungmin confess, staring at Ryeowook sadly.

“He always thinks about you. Each and every day, you’re in his mind. I always told him to look for you in Seoul. He wants to, but he’s scared”

“Why?”

Ryeowook asks sadly.

“That’s because he’s afraid that you will only reject him and push him away because of what he did. He becomes coward and didn’t even tell you he loves you and he leaves you. That’s why he’s afraid to show his self to you and he’s thinking that you’re already happy with someone. He never looks at other woman. He never courts a girl and he never takes you away from his mind and his heart because he loves you. He falls in love with you since the day that he saw you at that pilot and stewardess seminar”

Ryeowook was shock on what she heard.

“He got drunk when he thought that Kyu is your fiancé because that’s the rumor in South Korea Airlines. He always chooses you to be with his flight because he wants to be with you and he thinks that you’re a very good flight attendant. My best friend loves you so much. He’s just keeping it by his self and he’s really happy to see you again after twelve long years”

Sungmin told Ryeowook. She smiles brightly at her.

“No matter what is the situation, always believe on Jongwoon and never give up on him. I know that one day, he will find courage to tell you how he really feels for you. I want you and Jongwoon to be together because I know how much you love each other. Don’t be jealous of me because he’s my best friend. We’re just best of friends and he’s beside me because I’m weak. I’m not strong like you and Jongwoon knows that. He chooses me because I have no strength at that time. I really don’t know what to do when Kyu divorce me and separate Key from me and Deullie. I really need Jongwoon at that time. I hope you understand. I’m really sorry”

Sungmin explains everything to Ryeowook, so she will understand why Jongwoon needs to leave her. Sungmin wants Ryeowook to know the truth because she wants Ryeowook to know how much Jongwoon loves her. She wants a happy ending for Jongwoon and Ryeowook and she wants Jongwoon to be with Ryeowook after twelve long years of bearing the pain without each other. Sungmin wants her best friend to be happy and she knows that Jongwoon’s happiness is Ryeowook. She knows that Jongwoon will get mad at her if he finds out that she already tell Ryeowook the truth. But she needs to do that because she wants them to be together.

“I know that he will get mad at me if he finds out what I told you. But I want you and Jongwoon to be together and to avoid misunderstanding. I don’t want you to think what Kyu thinks about me and Jongwoon. It’s very painful when the one you love most is the one who is judging you and accusing you of the things that you didn’t even do”

Sungmin shook her head sadly.

“I don’t want that to happen to you and to Jongwoon. Both of you deserve to be happy and I know that you and Jongwoon will find that happiness in each other”

“I’m sorry unnie. I’m sorry for being jealous and I’m sorry because Kyu oppa hurt you”

“Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault”

Sungmin shook her head.

“You have the right to get jealous to feel hurt. I’m the one who supposed to apologize because of me, Jongwoon needs to leave you. But he never gives up on hoping that someday you and him will see each other again and be together and I know that you and he will be together soon. The thing about me and Kyu…”

Sungmin smiles sadly.

“It’s still painful, especially when I remember the painful past. But Kyu choose it that way. So, it’s not your fault neither the twins’ fault. It’s my fault and Kyu’s fault because we fail to understand, trust and respect each other”

Sungmin told Ryeowook sadly.

“But then…I can never forget Kyu because every time that I’m going to see Deullie, I always remember Kyu. And now that the twins already know each other and they are already together, I feel very happy because every time that I’m going to see them…it makes me think that somehow Kyu loves me too even though we just become husband and wife for just a very short time. Key and Deullie will always give me the feeling that Kyu do love me too, even just a little because if not…I will never have Key and Deullie”

Sungmin smiles at Ryeowook and gently pats Ryeowook’s cheek.

“Ok. I think we need to go now at the Emerald Beach. We’re already late. I’m sure that Kyu and Joo-hyun as well as the twins are already waiting. Let’s stop talking about the sad past between me and Kyu or else we will end up crying. Jongwoon will be very sad and worried if he will see you crying and he might think that I made you cry. He will surely grill me alive”

Sungmin told Ryeowook as she laughs softly. She stands up and starts putting the things that she will need for the wedding rehearsal of Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun inside her handbag. Ryeowook saw the invitation for the engagement party of Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun later on that night.

“You’re going?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin stops packing her things and looks at Ryeowook who shows her the invitation that Kyuhyun gave her earlier. Sungmin nods her head and continues packing her things.

“Unnie, can I asks something?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin answers her with a nod.

“You already know that Kyu oppa is the groom, but why do you still choose to be the wedding planner? You’re just hurting yourself”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, feeling sad. Sungmin closes her handbag and holds it. She looks at Ryeowook.

“Because I’m so stupid…I’m becoming very stupid because of loving him”

Sungmin smiles weakly.

“Let’s go”

Sungmin told Ryeowook before going out of her room. Ryeowook stares at the invitation sadly.

“I don’t understand what unnie meant by that. All I know is that she’s hurt….very hurt and she’s keeping the pain all by herself and it’s all because of oppa”

Ryeowook told herself sadly. She stands up and puts the invitation on top of the bedside table.

“I hope that everything will be alright soon between Kyu oppa and Minnie unnie. I want them to be happy together with the twins”

Ryeowook whispers. She sighs sadly and follows Sungmin outside.

~~~

*EMERALD BEACH, OKINAWA, JAPAN*

 

Jongwoon just drop Sungmin and Ryeowook at the Emerald Beach. He doesn’t want to join them because he doesn’t want to see Kyuhyun. Jongwoon is thinking that he might not be able to control his temper and anger if he sees Kyuhyun and he might end up hitting him so hard. Jongwoon is avoiding that his world and Kyuhyun’s world will clash. He doesn’t want that to happen, especially when the twins, Ryeowook and Sungmin are around. Jongwoon wants that he and Kyuhyun are all alone together when they have their duel.

“Where is she?”

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at his watch. It’s already eleven and Joo-hyun is not yet arriving at the venue for their wedding rehearsal. Kyuhyun looks at his sons who is already eating some snacks and happily drinking juices while sitting on the chairs with Ryeowook and doing paper flowers.

“Are you sure that Joo-hyun told you that she will just go here with Taeyeon?”

Kyuhyun asks. The twins nod at their father.

“You didn’t do anything, right?”

Kyuhyun asks while staring at the twins suspiciously. They shook their heads.

“Maybe your bit—I mean, Ms. Joo-hyun already changes her mind. She already realize that she doesn’t want to marry you anymore”

Kibum told his father. Kyuhyun just sighs and gets his mobile phone inside his pocket.

“I’m going to call Taeyeon and ask”

Kyuhyun told the twins who suddenly feels nervous. Ryeowook also feels nervous because Kyuhyun might find out what the twins did to Joo-hyun. Kyuhyun was about to press Taeyeon’s number Kibum suddenly speak when he saw his mother happily having a chat with Zhoumi.

“I didn’t know that mommy is very close with that tall and very handsome photographer”

Kibum told his twin brother while pointing at Sungmin and Zhoumi’s direction. Kyuhyun and Sandeul look at them.

“Oh yes! Mommy and Uncle Mimi are really close to each other. They look like a couple, right?”

Sandeul asks his twin brother. Kibum nods his head. The twins notice jealous on their father’s expression. Kibum and Sandeul stare at each other and smile. They understand the meaning of their smiles and glares with each other and they want to tease their father and make him feel jealous, so he will realize how important Sungmin to him is and to give their father a sense of protectiveness towards their mother.

“I bet Uncle Mimi likes our mom”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sanduel nods his head. They are still looking at their father, watching his reaction. Kyuhyun didn’t notice that his twins are already teasing him to make him feel jealous because he’s already feeling super jealous towards Zhoumi at that moment. His eyes are only focused upon Sungmin and Zhoumi who are happily talking to each other, like a newlywed couple who are having their honeymoon.

“He really likes mommy. He’s in love with mommy from head to foot”

Sandeul told Kibum.

“How did you know?”

Kibum asks curiously.

“Uncle Jongwoon told me because Uncle Mimi asks for his help in courting mommy. But Uncle Jongwoon told him to court me first before he courts mommy”

Sandeul informs his twin brother.

“Come to think of it Deullie. They look good together…very good. I mean. They are so sweet and I bet Uncle Mimi will take care of our mommy and love her so much. They can be husband and wife someday”

Kibum told his twin brother, enjoying teasing Kyuhyun who is already dying because of too much jealousy. Kyuhyun can take to see his ex-wife with other man and hearing his sons talking about Zhoumi and Sungmin looking good together and they can be a married couple soon, hurts Kyuhyun that much. He’s hurt because of the fact that he can see Sungmin being happy with Zhoumi. He’s hurt because he remembers how he hurt Sungmin before—he hurt her so badly, physically, emotionally and mentally. Seeing Sungmin being happy with Zhoumi, makes him hurt his self and regret everything that he did to Sungmin before. He regret the day wherein he accuse Sungmin of cheating. He regret the day wherein he throws Sungmin and Sandeul out of his out. He regrets the day he cheated and sleeps with other woman and he regrets the day he divorce the girl he loves most. Kyuhyun feels jealous and afraid at that time. Jealous because he still loves Sungmin and he hates his self because he’s the one who supposed to make Sungmin smile and not any other man. He’s jealous because Zhoumi can make Sungmin smile and laugh—things wherein he’s not even sure if he can still do to Sungmin. Kyuhyun is also feeling afraid at that moment—afraid that Sungmin will finally be able to find a man whom she will love again and a man who will love her so much and give her much love—the thing that Kyuhyun fail to give because of being busy and hurting her so badly.

“I vote for him”

Sandeul told Kibum.

“I agree with you Deullie”

Kibum told his twin brother. Ryeowook stares at the twins and give them a ‘Stop teasing your dad’ glare. But the twins just ignore it. Kyuhyun looks at his sons.

“Do you think that man will be a good husband to your mom?”

Kyuhyun asks his sons sadly. The twins can feel their father’s jealousy towards Zhoumi.

“Why are you asking us? Why don’t you ask yourself? Are you going to let that happen?”

Kibum asks Kyuhyun who shook his head.

“Then what are you going to do now daddy? Still pursue the wedding to your ?”

Sandeul asks, knocking Kyuhyun’s senses.

“Because if your answer will be yes then Key and I won’t stop Uncle Mimi in courting mommy and we’re just going to let them marry each other. At least mommy is happy and maybe I won’t see her crying again”

Sandeul told his father. Kyuhyun sighs and starts walking towards Sungmin and Zhoumi.

“You know what twins? I’m going to call Jongwoon and tell him what you just did. You’re going to cause a chaos. I really think that both of you are being too much and making your father jealous is no longer part of the plan”

Ryeowook told the twins while frowning.

“Aunt Wookie, making daddy jealous over someone is the only way to knock his senses. He needs to wake up soon before it’s too late. If he still chooses to marry his then he must know the consequence. He will lose not only mommy, but also us, his sons. He will lose his family”

Sandeul told Ryeowook, feeling sad because it seems that Kyuhyun is not even doing his best to bring back their family together again.

“Twins, tell me the truth. Do you guys already know the reason behind the divorce of your parents?”

Ryeowook asks worriedly. The twins shook their heads.

“Why? Are you going to tell us?”

Kibum asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“I can’t because I don’t know the full story behind it. I’m just asking because I thought both of you already know about it”

Ryeowook told Kibum and Sandeul. The twins shook their heads.

“Deullie and I are just concluding base on our theory because of observing mommy and daddy. We both think that it’s daddy’s fault because if not, then why is mommy’s eyes always puffy whenever she and daddy will see each other? If it’s not daddy’s fault then why is mommy avoiding him”

“Since Key and I think that it’s daddy’s fault, we think that daddy is the one who should always approach mommy and he needs to do all his best to bring our family back together again just like before when Key and I are still babies”

The twins told Ryeowook. They smile at her and continue eating while doing paper flowers as Sungmin’s bouquet for the wedding rehearsal.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“So, what do you think of the sample clip? It’s just 20seconds sample clip. We’re not yet done doing it. We will compile all the pictures and videos of the couple and then their interviews and photo shoots and make it a thirty minutes video presentation for their wedding. Do you think thirty minutes is already enou—“

Zhoumi stops talking when he notices that Sungmin is spacing out. Sungmin was staring at the screen of Zhoumi’s laptop, staring at Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun’s picture from their first day pre-nuptial wedding photo shoot. Zhoumi can see sadness on Sungmin’s beautiful face. Zhoumi gets the blue gardenia flower that he gave Sungmin and cute the stem. He puts the flower on Sungmin’s ear, catching her attention. Sungmin looks at Zhoumi whose gorgeous face is very close to hers.

“I told you to smile all the time, right? You’re getting ugly whenever you will frown and sad. There are a lot of men out there. If you will only look around, you will notice someone who loves you that much”

Zhoumi told Sungmin, pertaining to his self. Sungmin smiles at him.

“Thanks Mimi. I know that there are a lot of men out there, but I only love Kyu and he’s the one and only man that I’m going to love”

Zhoumi feels hurt upon hearing Sungmin, but he still manages to smile for Sungmin.

“I guess, he’s such a very lucky guy”

Zhoumi told Sungmin, smiling at her even though his heart is already breaking into pieces. Sungmin suddenly holds her right eye.

“Ouch!”

Sungmin whispers. Zhoumi holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and stares at Sungmin worriedly.

“What’s wrong?”

Zhoumi asks with worried voice.

“I think there’s dirt that got stuck in my eyes. I can’t open it. It’s painful”

Sungmin told Zhoumi, controlling her tears from falling. Zhoumi slowly removes Sungmin’s hand away from her right eye.

“This won’t hurt”

Zhoumi told Sungmin as he wipes the tears that fall at the corner of Sungmin’s eyes. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast when Zhoumi moves closer to her. He can almost kiss her. Sungmin holds her breath when Zhoumi starts blowing her eyes softly to ease the pain. Kyuhyun suddenly feels angry rushing throughout his veins seeing Sungmin and Zhoumi so close to each other like that. They can almost kiss each other any time. Kyuhyun quickly pulls Sungmin away from Zhoumi.

“She’s my wife”

Kyuhyun told Zhoumi, shooting him an angry glare. He wraps an arm around Sungmin’s waist to pull her closer to him. Zhoumi stares at Kyuhyun and smirks at him.

“Ex-wife Mr. Cho…that’s the right term because you and Minnie are no lo—“

Zhoumi didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Kyuhyun hit his gorgeous face.

“She’s still my wife and she's mine!”

Kyuhyun told Zhoumi angrily. Zhoumi wipes the blood on his lips and smiles at Kyuhyun.

“No! Because you already divorce her and you’re about to marry other woman!”

Zhoumi told Kyuhyun before hitting Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face.

“Fair and square you ing !”

Zhoumi told Kyuhyun before walking away. Sungmin was about to walk away and follow Zhoumi when Kyuhyun holds her arm, stopping her from walking away from him.

“Stay…please…I need you”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife while panting. Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun; his lower lip is bleeding. Sungmin sighs and moves closer to her ex-husband.

“You’re such a very brat and hardheaded grumpy doctor”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling worried about him. Kyuhyun feels calm when he feels Sungmin’s touch. Sungmin carefully wipes the blood on Kyuhyun’s lower lip.

“Ouch! It hurts”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, frowning at her.

“Who told you to punch him? Look what happen to you”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun angrily. She takes a deep breath and tells one of the photographers to ask for a first aid kit before dragging Kyuhyun with her towards a cottage. They went inside and sit beside each other. The photographer approach Sungmin and gave her the first aid kid before leaving the ex-couple alone with each other.

“You’re not taking care of yourself”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as she angry dab the cotton on Kyuhyun’s wound on his lower lip.

“Ouch!”

“Don’t move!”

“You’re doing it on purpose!”

Kyuhyun frowns and grabs the cotton ball away from Sungmin and throws it inside the first aid kit.

“Why are you so close to him? You’re not supposed to act sweet with that guy in front of me! You’re such a flirt!”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin angrily. Sungmin frowns at her ex-husband, feeling her blood boiling because Kyuhyun is acting like a jerk again.

“Will you please shut your mouth? Do you understand what you’re talking about? Kyu, I’m no longer your wife and you don’t have the right to control me. I can decide who I want to talk with whether you like it or not. I told you before that Mimi is just my friend. Why don’t you listen first and analyze the situation before you call me a flirt, so you won’t commit the same mistake again? You’re always accusing me of the things that I’m not even doing!”

“I’m jealous of him! I’m ing jealous!”

“I know! But your jealousy is hurting me!”

Sungmin told her ex-husband, controlling her tears from falling because of anger.

“Did I ever meddle in your business with your fiancée? Did I ever tell you not to kiss her in front of me? Can’t you feel that I’m also feeling jealous and hurt whenever you’re being sweet with her and whenever I’m seeing you together? But did I ever complain and throw a fight with her? Did I ever tell you to stop because I’m ing jealous?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smirks.

“And that’s why you’re having your revenge? You’re jealous of Joo-hyun and that’s why you—“

Sungmin slaps Kyuhyun.

“I’m so stupid to love an like you! When will you grow up? You didn’t even mature Kyu. It’s been twelve years, but you’re still the same! You never change at all!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun angrily. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin, feeling guilty of what he did. He just realizes how jerk he is.

“I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He drops his head because he’s shy to show his teary eyes to his ex-wife.

“I’m sorry. I’m jealous. I’m ing jealous like hell. I know that I don’t have the right to be jealous because I’m no longer your husband and I already don’t have the right to meddle in your business because we’re over…but…I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, controlling his self from crying. Sungmin can feel her ex-husband’s sadness through his voice. Kyuhyun’s voice is full of sadness and pain and it makes Sungmin sad and somehow feel guilty because of being too cold towards Kyuhyun. The situation is really hard for both of them, but Sungmin is thinking that she’s being too harsh towards Kyuhyun. Of course it’s not Kyuhyun’s fault if he falls in love again. They are over and there’s nothing wrong if Kyuhyun find a girl who can make him happy and the girl who will be with him for the rest of his life and the girl he will love and who will love him. That’s the thing that Sungmin can’t accept—she’s hurt because she can’t accept that Kyuhyun is already moving on with his life while she’s still stuck in the painful past. Sungmin moves closer to Kyuhyun and cups her ex-husband’s gorgeous face. They stare at each other. Sungmin can see sadness on Kyuhyun’s eyes and at the same time Kyuhyun can also see sadness and pain on his ex-wife’s eyes.

“It’s not your fault if you love Joo-hyun. It’s my fault because I can’t even move on and accept the fact that you’re already happy with someone else. I’m sorry Kyu because of it, I’m treating you coldly”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. She flashes a weak smile and cleans up the mess. She pats Kyuhyun’s cheek gently.

“Stop being grumpy ok”

Sungmin told her ex-husband before going out of the cottage. Kyuhyun slowly stands up and follows Sungmin outside. Sungmin walks towards Zhoumi and Yuri. Kyuhyun follows her to make sure that Sungmin won’t go near Zhoumi again. The twins drag Ryeowook with them because it’s already time for them to execute their plan since they are already done doing paper flowers for their mother.

“Are you ok?”

Sungmin asks Zhoumi worriedly. Zhoumi smiles and nods his head. He places his hand on Sungmin’s cheek and gently caressed it.

“I’m fine Minnie. Don’t worry about me”

“Sorry about that”

“It’s ok”

Sungmin and Zhoumi smile at each other. Yuri frowns when Kyuhyun stand beside Sungmin.

“Aren’t we supposed to start the wedding rehearsal now?”

Kyuhyun asks them, shooting Zhoumi a serious glare. Yuri rolls her eyes.

“How can we start if your fiancée is not yet here?”

Yuri asks Kyuhyun.

“Seriously Mr. Cho, you supposed to tell her that our time is also precious. She must not act like a VIP and she shouldn’t treat us like this, especially Minnie. So what if you guys are paying us? We’re doing our job to give you the best wedding, but please cooperate and not like this. Tell her to be professional because we’re doing our job properly!”

Yuri told Kyuhyun, feeling angry because of Joo-hyun. She really thinks that Joo-hyun is such a who always feel like she’s a VIP. Joo-hyun acts as if she’s a celebrity that you must always give a VIP treatment.

“It’s already twelve thirty in the afternoon and she’s still not here. We supposed to start the wedding rehearsal by nine and after lunch, we shall proceed to the second set of your pre-nuptial wedding photo shoot here. We shall start that photo shoot at four in the afternoon because we’re going to have a sunset photo shoot. But what the hell? How are we going to do that now? How are we going to follow the schedules if your fiancée is not even here?”

Yuri asks Kyuhyun, staring at him angrily. Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone to call Joo-hyun, but her number is out of coverage area. Kyuhyun calls Taeyeon, but she’s not answering the call. Kyuhyun stares at Yuri then to Zhoumi and finally to Sungmin. He sighs sadly.

“I’m sorry. But I think we should just reschedule the second set of the pre-nuptial wedding photo shoot as well as the wedding rehearsal. I can’t contact my fiancée”

Kyuhyun told them, feeling embarrassed because Joo-hyun is not yet showing up.

“What the ? You made us wait for nothing? Are you sure that your fiancée really wants to marry you? She seems to be a gold digger you know! Aish!”

Yuri told Kyuhyun angrily. Sungmin looks at her and Zhoumi.

“I’ll be the one who will deal with it ok”

Sungmin told Yuri who frowns at her.

“Are you not tired Minnie? I can’t understand why you’re the one who always need to sacrifice for the sake of your stupid ex-husband”

“KWON YURI!”

Sungmin raises her voice and frowns at Yuri.

“I told you that I will handle it”

Sungmin told Yuri, controlling her temper. The twins approach their parents. They are with Ryeowook and she’s holding the paper flowers that the twins made for their mother.

“Key and I have an idea”

Sandeul told them happily. Kibum nods his head.

“Maybe mommy can act as the bride for the meantime since the bride is not present for today’s wedding rehearsal. At least we can do something today instead of nothing. She can just tell daddy what Ms. Joo-hyun needs to do and where to position herself during the bridal march and ceremony. We can still practice the wedding today, even just for one hour….just to give daddy an idea about the flow of the wedding”

Kibum explains happily.

“So what do you think?”

Ryeowook asks them. Yuri claps her hands.

“Ok. Let’s start the wedding rehearsal”

“What?”

Sungmin asks with wide eyes open.

“There’s no way that I’m going to be the bride”

Sungmin told Yuri who rolls her eyes.

“Just do it. It’s just a rehearsal ok”

Yuri told Sungmin before walking away, dragging Zhoumi with her because she’s afraid that Kyuhyun and Zhoumi will hit each other’s gorgeous face again. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin.

“Just for this day…be my bride…even just for awhile and even though it’s just a rehearsal”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while staring at her sadly. Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun and then to their sons who are smiling brightly. Sungmin also looks at Ryeowook who nods her head.

“This will be your bouquet mommy. Deullie and I made that for you”

Kibum told Sungmin as he hands their mother the colorful paper flowers that he and Sandeul made. Kyuhyun gets one. He removes the blue gardenia flower that Zhoumi puts on Sungmin’s ear. He gives it to Kibum.

“This is better than that”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife as he place a pink paper flower on Sungmin’s ear, making her smile.

“So, it means yes?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods her head. The twins and Ryeowook gave each other a high five for a mission accomplished. Yuri and the other assistants for the wedding assisted Kyuhyun and Sungmin. The classical music starts playing. Kyuhyun was the one who walks first with Kibum and Sandeul since his sons are his best men and his parents won’t attend his wedding, Kyuhyun just decided that the twins should just walk with him on the aisle. Since the entourage is not complete because Donghae and Hyuk Jae won’t attend as well because they hate Joo-hyun and some of Joo-hyun’s friends and relatives are yet to arrive on that day for the engagement party of Joo-hyun and Kyuhyun later on that night, some of the assistants of Sungmin fill in the space to complete the entourage—even Yuri and Zhoumi join the entourage, so that the wedding rehearsal won’t be chaotic. Ryeowook walks on the aisle happily. She acts as the maid of honor since Taeyeon is not around. After Ryeowook, it’s time for the bride to walk on the aisle. Kyuhyun signal the one who is in charge with the music to stop the music and gave him microphone in which he follows. The twins were shock when they heard their father singing as their mother start walking on the aisle.

I hear you breathe

You’re lying close to me

The shadows gone

I have found my peace

 

You make me calm

With you I’m safe from harm

And right by your side

I’ll stay through the night ‘til eternity

That’s the way it will be

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin who is walking on the aisle slowly, staring at him as well. The beautiful memories of their wedding suddenly flashes back as Kyuhyun keeps on singing the same song that he once sings during his and Sungmin’s wedding. Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes as she also remembers that very beautiful memories—that very special day wherein Kyuhyun and Sungmin finally profess their love for each other in front of their families, relatives, friends and people through their union in marriage. The twins can feel their parents’ love for each other even though it’s just a mock wedding because Sungmin is not really the bride—she’s just representing Kyuhyun’s bride for the wedding rehearsal since she’s not around.

“I hope mommy and daddy will finally realize that they still love each other”

Kibum whispers to his twin brother as they stare at their mother, watching her walking down the aisle while listening to their father’s warm voice that always melt Sungmin’s heart. Sandeul nods, agreeing to Kibum.

“You’re right Key. I hope everything between our mommy and daddy will be fine soon, so we can be a family again…complete and happy family again. I don’t want to go back in New York without you and daddy”

“And I don’t want to go back in Seoul without you and mommy. That’s why we need to do everything to bring mommy and daddy back together”

“Yes Key, so both of us will go back in Seoul with mommy and daddy”

Sandeul told his twin brother. Kibum nods his head, keeping the faith and hope that after the wedding rehearsal, his parents will realize that they still love each other and they still need each other and that they are really meant for each other.

And I wonder what you’re dreaming of

You’re so peaceful when you sleep

Everything I want, everything I need is lying here in front of me

 

And if I ever lose my power to fly

Then your love takes me high

I’ll always be true to you

Sometimes I think I might lose it all

Guess the chances are small

 

‘Cause you hold me close I feel you near

Don’t let go say you’ll always be here

Just hold me tight and I’ll be fine

Dreaming you will always be mine

 

Sungmin keeps on walking down the aisle while listening to her ex-husband’s warm voice. She thinks that what they are doing is wrong and not just for Joo-hyun. She wants to stop walking and stop her nonsense, but she can’t understand why her feet keep on walking. Her heart keeps on telling her to keep moving and never regret what she’s doing. Sungmin is feeling lots of emotions at that moment as she walks down the aisle. She feels happy because she knows that she’s still in love with her ex-husband. Sungmin still loves Kyuhyun so much and she’s sure of that. That love never changes at all and it will never change. She feels happy because she loves Kyuhyun, but at the same time, she also feels sad…very sad. It’s still painful for Sungmin to accept the fact that Kyuhyun is already marrying other woman because her hope that she and Kyuhyun will still have a chance to be together again as husband and wife is still there in her heart. She already wants to throw that hope away, but she just can’t do it and that’s why her heart keeps breaking into pieces. She wants to stop the wedding. She wants to tell Kyu not to marry Joo-hyun, but she just can’t do it because she doesn’t want to be selfish and unfair to Joo-hyun and of course to Kyuhyun because Sungmin is still thinking that her ex-husband doesn’t love her at all.

“Losing him is really painful, but seeing him marrying other woman is more painful. Kyu is already out of my life and the only thing that I can do is reminisce those days wherein we’re still together and just keep on dreaming that someday, I’ll be walking down the aisle again and will say I do to the same man that I marry twelve years ago…what hurts most is knowing the truth that that day will never come anymore because he’s already marrying someone else and that girl is not me”

Sungmin told herself, holding back her tears as she arrives in front of the aisle. Kyuhyun’s heart starts breaking into pieces as he stares at his ex-wife. He wants to make the mock wedding come true. He really wants to marry Sungmin on that moment and how he wishes that Sungmin is her bride and not Joo-hyun. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin and notices her sad face and that what makes Kyuhyun’s heart break even more because he knows for his self that the girl he loves most is hurt because of him and he’s the reason for all the pain that Sungmin experience because he’s the one who brings all of it. He hurts Sungmin so badly and Kyuhyun keeps on hating his self and blaming his self for the stupid mistake that he made twelve years ago and he really wants to correct it, but he doesn’t know how and he’s not really sure if he can still fix what is broken twelve years ago. Kyuhyun takes Sungmin’s hand as they walk together towards the altar. One of the photographers becomes the priest, so Kyuhyun can practice the wedding script. The photographer puts the script on top of the altar and stares at Sungmin and Kyuhyun who are avoiding each other’s eyes. Sungmin doesn’t want to look at Kyuhyun because she doesn’t want him to see her sadness and the tears that she keeps on holding back. Kyuhyun doesn’t want to stares at Sungmin because he just can’t take seeing the girl he loves being sad and hurt because of him.

“Dearly beloved, Sungmin and Kyuhyun…”

Sungmin raises her hand and stares at the photographer.

“It’s supposed to be Joo-hyun and not Sungmin. I’m just replacing Joo-hyun in this wedding rehearsal, but it doesn’t mean that I am really the bride. We’re just having practice, so Kyu will know what to do and say during the wedding ceremony”

Sungmin told the photographer.

“If that’s the reason why we need to have a wedding rehearsal then I think we should just stop now”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin looks at him.

“Why should we stop? This is part of the schedule”

“I am your client and I have the right to cancel this schedule. Seriously Minnie, I already know what to do and what to say during the wedding ceremony. I’ve already been there twelve years before and my bride is you. You don’t need to teach me ag—“

Sungmin slaps Kyuhyun, making the twins hold their breath. They suddenly feel nervous because their parents are fighting and they are not used to see them like that.

“Aigoo! Why are mommy and daddy fighting?”

Kibum asks. Sandeul shook his head because he doesn’t know the reason why their mother slaps their father and he also can’t understand why Sungmin and Kyuhyun need to fight in front of the people and in front of them.

“Do they really hate each other that much?”

Sandeul asks sadly. Ryeowook stands in between the twins upon hearing their conversation.

“Twins, unnie and oppa don’t hate each other”

Ryeowook told her nephews.

“But why are they fighting?”

Kibum asks sadly.

“That’s because they are having a misunderstanding. That’s all”

Ryeowook told the twins. She actually doesn’t know how she will explain everything to the twins because Kibum and Sandeul are innocent. They don’t know anything about their parents’ divorce.

“Aunt Wookie, when will their misunderstanding ends?”

Sandeul asks sadly.

“When are we going to be complete and a family again?”

Kibum asks. Ryeowook stares at the twins sadly. She can’t answer their questions because she doesn’t know how to answer and what to answer. The answer to the twins’ question will depend on Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s decision. Ryeowook feels sad for her nephews because they are innocent and they are the one who are suffering that much from their parents’ situation. Ryeowook just shook her head and hugs her nephews who control their selves from crying.

“Why are you being stubborn?”

Sungmin asks as she frowns at her ex-husband.

“Me stubborn?”

Kyuhyun asks as he smirks at his ex-wife.

“I’m just telling you the truth Minnie. We’re just wasting our time practicing because I already know what to—“

“You know what Kyu? You never change at all! You’re such a bastard hardheaded brat kid! I hate you!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun because of anger. Tears start falling from her eyes because she can no longer hold her anger. She walks away, leaving her ex-husband. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and run after Sungmin while the twins start crying like five year old kids because they feel sad and worried upon witnessing their parents’ fight. They are worried that their plan will not succeed because it seems that Kyuhyun and Sungmin hate each other that much.

“OMO!”

Ryeowook starts feeling worried for her nephews. She feels sad seeing Kibum and Sandeul crying.

“Twins, please stop crying”

Ryeowook told them. She kneels down to have the same level to the twins.

“AUNT WOOKIE!!!”

The twins shout in unison as they cry. They hug their Aunt Ryeowook tightly as they continue to cry like five year old kids who got lost inside a big mall.

“Why are mommy and daddy fighting? Do they really hate each other that much? Don’t they love each other?”

Kibum asks.

“Key and I are afraid that our plan won’t work. How about us Aunt Wookie? Was it wrong to desire a complete and happy family? Key and I don’t want to be separated from each other again. We want to grow up together and with mommy and daddy”

Sandeul told Ryeowook while crying hard.

“What are we going to do now if our plan fails? What will happen to me and Deullie?”

Kibum asks. Ryeowook feels her heart breaking into pieces while listening to her nephews’ worries and pains. She knows that it’s really hard for the twins to see their parents fighting and separated from each other and it will be much harder for them if they continue to grow away from each other and in a broken family.

“Stop crying Key and Deullie. We’re going to do everything to bring your parents back together”

Ryeowook told the twins, trying to calm them and to stop them from crying. She looks at them sadly, controlling her tears from falling. Ryeowook also wants to join the twins from crying because she feels sad for them and she already doesn’t know what to do because she can’t stop Kibum and Sandeul from crying.

“Your Uncle Jongwoon and I promise you before that we will do our best to help you to bring back your parents together again. So please don’t feel upset and don’t cry anymore because we’re not going to go back in New York or in Seoul without you having a complete family again. We’re all going to do our best to make your wish come true, so stop crying now twins”

Ryeowook told the twins though she’s not really sure if Jongwoon and she can really make the twins’ wish come true because no matter what happen, the decision still lies in the hands of Kyuhyun and Sungmin. They are the one who will decide for it and not Jongwoon or Ryeowook or the twins.

“Aigoo! What am I going to do now? They don’t want to stop crying. Jongwoon is not here to help me”

Ryeowook told herself worriedly. She takes a deep breath and keeps trying her best to stop her nephews from crying.

 

MEANWHILE…

 

“LEE SUNGMIN!!!”

Kyuhyun shouts as he keeps on chasing his ex-wife. Sungmin ignores Kyuhyun. She keeps on walking fast while tears keep on falling from her eyes. She’s feeling a lot of emotions on that moment. She feels jealous, sad, angry and irritated and she can’t even explain why she’s feeling like that.

“Minnie!”

Kyuhyun finally catches Sungmin. He holds Sungmin’s arm to stop her from walking.

“I’m talking to you!”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin struggles to escape, but Kyuhyun doesn’t want to let her go.

“Let me go!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun angrily. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I told you to let me go!”

“No!”

Kyuhyun pulls Sungmin towards him and hugs her tight.

“I don’t want to let you go. Please baby, stop running away from me”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin buries her beautiful face on her ex-husband’s chest as she starts crying softly. Kyuhyun’s heart aches, hearing the girl he loves crying and he knows that Sungmin is crying because of him.

“I hate you! I seriously hate you!”

Sungmin whispers while crying. Kyuhyun closes his eyes and hugs Sungmin sweetly; hoping that his ex-wife will feel his love for her and hoping that he will stop her from crying.

“I love you. I love you so much”

Kyuhyun whispers to Sungmin’s ear, controlling his tears from falling.

“I hate you Kyu. I hate you. You’re such a cheater. Why did you do that to me? Why did you exchange me to other woman? You told me that you love me and I’m the only one that you will love for the rest of your life. I give you everything, but why?”

“I’m sorry. I know that you can never forgive me. I hurt you so badly, but please…”

Kyuhyun’s tears start falling slowly at the corner of his eyes. He just can’t hold it back anymore. He doesn’t want to cry in front of Sungmin because he doesn’t want to appear weak in front of her. But he just can’t take it. His heart is breaking into pieces as he holds the girl he loves in his arms, never want to let her go. Kyuhyun wish that he can reset the time and brings them back to the way they used to be twelve years ago.

“Stop running away from me. I love you baby and I need you. Please, let’s start all over again. Tell me that you don’t want me to marry Joo-hyun. Please tell me that you need me too”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin in a pleading manner. Sungmin shook her head. She really wanted to tell Kyuhyun that she still loves him so much and she needs her so badly in her life. She wanted to tell Kyuhyun not to marry Joo-hyun because she wants them to be together again and be a family for their sons. But Sungmin can’t say anything. It is as if her tongue has been cursed that she can’t speak anything on that moment.

“Please Minnie”

Kyuhyun cups Sungmin’s beautiful face and stares at her. Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t want to be unfair with your fiancée. You’re the one who choose this Kyu. You’re the one who put us in this kind of situation. You and I will never be like this if you only listen to me and Jongwoon. You need to marry Joo-hyun. Don’t involve her here. Don’t hurt an innocent girl who loves you”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“But you’re the one I truly love and not her”

“No!”

Sungmin shook her head. Tears keep on falling from her eyes.

“You don’t love me Kyu because if you do, you will never look for another girl. If you still love me then why didn’t you wait for me? Why didn’t you look for me in New York?”

Sungmin asks.

“That’s because I’m afraid. I got scared of the things that might happen when we meet again. I got scared that you will onl—“

“You should know how to face your fear because you choose it that way”

“But baby…”

Sungmin moves away from Kyuhyun just before he can hug her again. Sungmin wipes her tears away and looks at Kyuhyun sadly.

“Stop flirting with me Kyu. Stop telling me that you love me because no matter what happen…I will never tell you to call off the wedding. You and I are over and we should have a proper closure now. We can never bring back the way we used to be twelve years ago”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“No Minnie. I’m not going to allow that to happen. I won’t let you run away fro—“

“OPPA! UNNIE!”

Kyuhyun has been cut because of that loud shout. Kyuhyun and Sungmin stare at the owner of the voice. Ryeowook was running towards them and she looks problematic.

“Oppa…Unnie…I’m…”

Ryeowook stops talking because she can’t talk properly. She calms herself and takes deep breaths before speaking again.

“Oppa, Unnie…”

Ryeowook stares at Kyuhyun and Sungmin worriedly.

“Is there something wrong?”

Sungmin asks, feeling nervous because Ryeowook looks so worried and it seems that something bad happens.

“It’s Key and Deullie”

Ryeowook answers as she catches her breath again. Kyuhyun looks at his cousin with worried face.

“What happen to my sons? Where are they?”

Kyuhyun asks as he starts to panic because of worrying about Kibum and Sandeul. Ryeowook stares at Kyuhyun and Sungmin who are staring at her worriedly, waiting for her to continue speaking. Ryeowook takes a deep breath.

“They are crying so hard and I can’t stop them”

Ryeowook told them worriedly.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook stares at Kyuhyun and Sungmin sadly.

“That’s because they witness both of you arguing awhile ago. They are very sad to see their mommy and daddy fighting with each other and they really think that you hate each other that much. Oppa, unnie…”

Ryeowook sighs sadly.

“I know that the situation between the two of you is not yet ok and you’re not yet in good terms. I really don’t know the exact reason why you got divorce, but please…”

Ryeowook’s tears start forming in her eyes.

“Why not give each other a second chance? Can’t you see that the one who are suffering in the situation are Key and Deullie? I’m really sad to see them sad and crying”

Ryeowook told them.

“Where are they?”

Sungmin asks as she wipes her tears away.

“Still at the venue of the wedding. I leave them with Yuri-shi and Mimi-shi. Everyone is trying their bests to stop them from crying, but we just can’t do it. I already call Jongwoon because he can make the twins to stop from crying. He’s on his way here, but it will take few minutes for him to go here”

Ryeowook explains. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and drags her with him as they go back at the venue of the wedding to check their sons and stop them from crying. Ryeowook didn’t follow Sungmin and Kyuhyun because she wants to give them time together. She just decided to walk on her own thinking about Jongwoon and the things that she told him yesterday night.

“Did I really confess to him yesterday?”

Ryeowook asks herself. She just sighs and drops her head and continues walking blankly. Sungmin and Kyuhyun run towards Zhoumi and Yuri who keep on trying their best to stop the twins from crying and to calm them down.

“They don’t want to stop from crying. Mimi and I already do everything, but nothing is working Minnie. What’s wrong with your twins?”

Yuri asks Sungmin worriedly. She and Zhoumi stand up and leave the twin with their parents.

“Key honey….Deullie honey”

Sungmin kneels in front of her kids. Kyuhyun did the same thing. They look at their sons who are crying like five year old kids.

“What’s wrong? Why are my babies crying?”

Sungmin asks.

“Because you and daddy are fighting”

“You and daddy hate each other. We’re really sad to see you and daddy hating each other”

The twins told their parents as they continue to cry hard. Kyuhyun starts singing a lullaby; it’s the lullaby that he used to sing for his sons when they are still babies. Kibum and Sandeul stop crying upon hearing their father’s warm voice that calms them. Kyuhyun hugs his sons in his arms to calm them as he continues to sing a lullaby for them. Sungmin stares at them, watching her ex-husband calming their sons, just like what he used to do when Kibum and Sandeul are still babies.

“It’s true that he didn’t become a good husband to me, but he never fails to become a good father to Key and Deullie”

Sungmin thought as she stares at Kyuhyun who are hugging their sons tightly. Kibum and Sandeul already stop from crying. They feel calm while listening to their father’s voice and while feeling his warm arms around them. Kyuhyun stops singing when the twins are no longer crying.

“I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun whispers. There’s so much pain in his voice because he finally understand the consequence of his stupid mistake. He becomes selfish. He didn’t even think about his family—his sons when he divorce Sungmin.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t cry anymore. Daddy and mommy will be sad”

Kyuhyun told his sons before staring at them. He wipes Kibum and Sandeul’s tears away.

“You and mommy will not fight anymore, right?”

Kibum asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Yes. Daddy and mommy are sorry now. We won’t fight anymore”

Kyuhyun told the twins. Sungmin moves towards them and hugs them.

“Your daddy and I will not fight again. I’m sorry”

Sungmin told her sons before giving them a sweet peck on their lips. Kibum and Sandeul smile at their parents.

“Mommy, daddy, can we eat our lunch together?”

“We’re already hungry and as your punishment for fighting awhile ago, we decided that you should eat lunch with us”

Kibum and Sandeul told their parents. Kyuhyun and Sungmin stare at them.

“PLEASE!”

The twins shout in unison, working on their cuteness.

“It depends on your mom if she will allow it”

Kyuhyun told his sons. The twins look at their mother who is smiling at them.

“PLEASE MOMMY!”

The twins told Sungmin while flashing their puppy eyes.

“Ok. You know that I can never resist both of you”

Sungmin told her sons. They giggle happily and hug their mother.

“I think you’re spoiling them Minnie”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin looks at him and smile.

“Can you resist our cute and very adorable sons?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shook his head and smiles at his ex-wife. He claps his hands to get the twins’ attention. Kibum and Sandeul stare at him.

“Both of you need to go inside the car now. Wait for me and mommy there”

“YES DADDY!”

Kibum and Sandeul hold each other’s hands and start running happily. Kyuhyun stands up. He reaches his hand out. Sungmin stares at him.

“Hold my hand. I’ll help you stand”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s hand and carefully stand with the help of her ex-husband. Sungmin was shock when Kyuhyun pulls her closer to him.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin stops talking when she feels her ex-husband’s lips on hers. Kyuhyun didn’t kiss her, he just brushes his lips on hers.

“Can I just hold you close to me like this forever?”

Kyuhyun asks as he continues to brush his soft pinkish lips on hers. Sungmin wants to kiss her ex-husband, but she controls herself from doing it because she knows that kissing a man who is about to get married soon is a crime even though he’s her ex-husband. Sungmin manages to escape from Kyuhyun. She quickly moves away from him before he can pull her again in his arms.

“When will you stop running away from me?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“The kids are waiting and it’s not a proper way to flirt with your ex-wife knowing that you have commitment with other woman. You’re not single because you have a fiancée and you’re about to marry her soon. I don’t want to cause a chaos between the two of you. Stop being a flirt and a playboy, will you?”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before turning her back away from him. She starts walking, leaving her ex-husband.

“Why is she so cold towards me? How do I make her fall in love with me again?”

Kyuhyun asks. He sighs sadly and starts running to chase his ex-wife. He stands behind Sungmin and starts walking with her.

“I hope you don’t mind if I walk with you like this”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who just nods her head. They walk quietly. Kyuhyun wants to start a conversation with his ex-wife, but he doesn’t know what to say and he’s sure that Sungmin won’t talk to him since she’s always acting cold towards him.

“JONGWOON-AH!!!”

Sungmin shouts happily upon seeing her best friend with her sons and Ryeowook.

“MOMMY! DADDY!”

Kibum and Sandeul run towards their parents, dragging Jongwoon and Ryeowook happily with them.

“Mommy, daddy, we found Uncle Jongwoonie and Aunt Wookie together. Maybe we can ask them to have lunch with us. They are also part of our family and it will be nice if they will also join us, so we’re complete”

Sandeul told his parents.

“I’m sorry Deullie, but I can’t join you guys in lunch. I need to do something very important. It’s for our new hangar in Busan. I need to finish lots of plans for it because your grandpa already needs it badly”

Jongwoon told Sandeul, making him feel sad. Jongwoon smiles and kneels in front of Sandeul.

“It’s ok. I’ll just make it up to you and Key next time. I really can’t come today. Just enjoy your lunch with your mommy and daddy”

Jongwoon told Sandeul and winks at him, making him smile again. Jongwoon happily ruffles Sandeul’s hair before standing up. He looks at Kyuhyun with serious glare before focusing his eyes upon Sungmin.

“You go back to our suite early. We still need to prepare for Doctor Cho’s engagement party with his fiancée”

Jongwoon told her best friend, making Kyuhyun feels a bit jealous. He feels jealous because he can’t accept the fact that Sungmin and Jongwoon are staying in one suite even though they are not staying in the same room, but the fact that they are together makes him feel jealous. Kyuhyun doesn’t notice that there’s something special going on between Ryeowook and Jongwoon because he’s busy being jealous between the friendship of Sungmin and Jongwoon.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to go with us?”

Sungmin asks her best friend. Jongwoon shook his head.

“I really need to do something because dad needs it. I told you that he will be the one who will construct our new hangar in Busan. He really needs the plans for the new hangar. I need to finish it because I still need to discuss it with him and with Architect Jung”

Jongwoon explains. He needs to use his work in order to avoid being with Kyuhyun because he doesn’t want to throw a fight with Kyuhyun once their world clash and he might beat Kyuhyun and break his bones if that happens.

“I’m also not joining the lunch. Well, I think it’s much better if you and oppa will have time together with the twins. I’ll just go back to the hotel with Jongwoon”

Ryeowook told them.

“Are you sure Aunt Wookie?”

Kibum asks. Ryeowook nods her head happily. Kibum and Sandeul didn’t argue anymore because they think that it will better to leave Jongwoon and Ryeowook alone, so they’ll have their own time together. Sungmin hands the car key of the car that she rented to Jongwoon.

“I’m going to ride with Kyu and the kids. Just bring the car back in the hotel”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon gets the car key away from Sungmin’s hand and nods his head.

“See you later Minnie”

Jongwoon told his best friend. He smiles at the twins and happily ruffles their hair.

“Have fun with your mom and dad”

Jongwoon told the twins. Kibum and Sandeul nod happily. They hug Ryeowook and Jongwoon before running away with their mother. Kyuhyun shoot Jongwoon a serious glare before walking away to follow his sons and ex-wife. Ryeowook suddenly blush when Jongwoon holds her hand.

“Care to go with me?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Where?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon smiles.

“How about a room service in our suite? I really need to finish the plans for the new hangar in Busan, so I can’t go out and eat lunch. So, do you want to join me in the suite for lunch?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook smiles and nods her head happily. Jongwoon smiles at Ryeowook, making her blush more.

“Let’s go?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods her head as an answer. She intertwines her fingers on his as they start walking together quietly, feeling the simple, yet sweet moment with each other.

~~~

Taeyeon was inside the elevator. She keeps on calling her best friend, but Joo-hyun’s mobile phone is always out of coverage area.

“Aish! Seriously…”

Taeyeon stares at the analog clock in her mobile phone to check the time.

“I was looking for her all over the hotel, but I can’t find her. Did she leave me?”

Taeyeon asks herself before shaking her head slowly.

“That will be very impossible because I’m her best friend and I’ll be the maid of honor in her wedding. She can’t leave me. But seriously…”

Taeyeon takes a deep breath.

“I really find it a bit suspicious and weird. I think there’s something wrong going on. Joo-hyun told me that she will meet me at the Penthouse of this hotel. I waited for her, but she’s not coming and that’s why I decided to look for her all over the hotel. But I can’t find her and her mobile phone is always off. Her parents told me when I call them awhile ago that the wedding rehearsal is already done when they arrive at the Emerald Beach in which I think…”

Taeyeon stares at the analog clock in her mobile phone again.

“Of course it’s already done because it’s already two thirty in the afternoon. How can Joo-hyun’s parents arrive so late at the wedding rehearsal? They are being too obvious that they only want Kyu oppa for Joo-hyun because of his money. It’s good that Kyu Oppa is stupid to notice that”

Taeyeon told herself while flashing her y smile. The elevator stops as it arrives at the 15th floor, right wing.

“Maybe Joo-hyun is already inside the suite”

Taeyeon told herself. She walks towards the suite of Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun. She gets her key inside her bag. She was about to open the door when something naughty hits her mind.

“OMO! What if Joo-hyun and Kyu oppa are having right now? Maybe that’s the reason why that girl turns off her mobile phone. Such a naughty girl”

Taeyeon told herself as she giggles happily. She starts thinking if she will go inside or not.

“Ok. I finally made my decision. I should check if Joo-hyun is inside”

Taeyeon told herself and swipes her card on the door. She slowly goes inside and gently closes the door. She was shock to see the messy living room.

“What the hell happen here?”

Taeyeon asks as she feels nervous.

“JOO-HYUN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?”

Taeyeon shouts as she starts looking for her best friend in every corner of the suite, but she can’t find her and that’s what makes her feel more nervous.

“Did something bad happen to her? Why is the suite a bit messy?”

Taeyeon asks. She decided to knock on the room of Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun.

“JOO-HYUN, ARE YOU THERE? ANSWER ME!”

Taeyeon shouts as she starts knocking hard on the door, but there was no answer. She opens the doorknob and opens the door. She went inside to look for her best friend.

“JOO-HYUN!!!”

Taeyeon shouts, looking for her best friend. She heard a loud bark of a dog that was coming inside the bathroom. Taeyeon went inside and was shock to see Magnus inside the bathroom. The dog was tied in front of the door going inside the walk-in closet. Magnus keeps on barking loud while staring at Taeyeon, scaring her.

“YAH! STOP BARKING YOU ING DOG!”

Taeyeon saw Joo-hyun’s facial cleanser on top of the sink. She gets it and throws it o Magnus, hurting the dog, causing him to stops barking and starts crying.

“Serves you right stupid dog!”

Taeyeon told the dog.

“JOO-HYUN, WHERE ARE YOU?”

Taeyeon shouts.

“I’M INSIDE THE WALK-IN CLOSET! BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THE DOG IS THERE GUARDING THE DOOR!”

Joo-hyun shouts, hoping that Taeyeon can hear her.

“WHAT THE ING ARE YOU DOING INSIDE? I CAN’T GO INSIDE BECAUSE I’M SCARED OF THE DOG!”

Taeyeon shouts

“YOU NEED TO RESCUE ME! THOSE BASTARD SONS OF KYU WERE THE ONE WHO LOCKED ME HERE. THEY CHAIN ME ON A CHAIR. THEY DID THAT SO I CAN’T ATTEND THE WEDDING REHEARSAL. YOU NEED TO RESCUE ME TAEYEON-AH! I NEED TO TALK TO KYU AND INFORM HIM WHAT HIS ING BASTARD SONS DID TO ME!”

Joo-hyun shouts angrily.

“OK. JUST HANG IN THERE! I’LL JUST CALL FOR A HELP!”

“HURRY!”

“I WILL!”

Taeyeon quickly leaves the bathroom and leaves the suite to look for help, so she can release her best friend.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Sungmin went at the children’s park in Okinawa because their sons want them to have picnic. They just bought their food at a Japanese Restaurant before going at the park to have picnic, granting their sons wish, making the twins happy. They were watching their sons playing happily together after finishing their lunch.

“I’m happy to see them like this”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he stares at Kibum and Sandeul who are happily flying kites together. Sungmin nods her head, agreeing to his ex-husband.

“I’m happy that they met each other. You see. I never told Deullie that he has a twin brother because I’m afraid that he will ask a lot of questions and I don’t know how I will answer it, especially if he asks where his twin brother and his father are and why do I need to hide his twin brother from him”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“Until now, our Deullie doesn’t know anything about the reason behind our divorce?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods as an answer.

“Same here…Key also doesn’t have any idea about it”

“It will be better if they remain innocent”

Sungmin told her ex-husband while watching her kids playing happily with each other.

“Why don’t you tell them the truth? They deserve to know because they are our sons and it’s better if they find it out with us than with other people”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t want them to know it Kyu because it the truth will surely hurt them and I don’t want that to happen. The situation is already complicated for them and I don’t want to make it more complicated for them. I don’t want them to think that you’re a bad person”

“I am a bad person because I hurt their mother so badly”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he stares at his ex-wife sadly.

“No. You’re not a bad person”

Sungmin looks at her ex-husband and shook her head. She notices the sadness in Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“You didn’t become a good husband to me. But it doesn’t mean that you also didn’t become a good father for our kids”

“I separate them. I separate Key from you. They grow up in a broken family and it’s all because of me. I never become a good husband and father”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, holding back his tears that were about to fall any minute.

“You love them and that’s already enough for you to become a good father for them. I know that we’re no longer together, but don’t forget that Key and Deullie are the fruit of our love for each other. Every man can be a father. But not every father can love their children that much. I can feel your love for our kids. I feel it awhile ago when you sing a lullaby for them to stop crying and when you hug them for them to calm down. I just wish that that moment will last forever. But too bad…it won’t happen”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. She looks away and focuses her eyes back on Kibum and Sandeul who are already rolling happily on the clean grass. Kyuhyun stares at his sons, watching them laughing while rolling happily on the grass.

“Minnie…”

“Hmmm?”

Sungmin asks without staring at her ex-husband.

“I want this moment to last forever. I want to watch our Key and Deullie growing up together and I want to see them happy always and to hear their laughter every day and see their bright smiles all the time. I want to be a father to them…not just a father, but a good father for them. I want to show them how much I love them and I want them to grow up having a mom and dad. I don’t want them to continue growing up without us by their sides…I want our family to be complete again. Can you give me another chance baby? I want to corr—“

Kyuhyun stops talking when Sungmin’s mobile phone starts ringing. Sungmin gets it inside her handbag and stares at the caller’s name; it was Zhoumi.

“I’m sorry Kyu. Please excuse me for awhile. I just need to answer this call. It’s Mimi”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, using Zhoumi’s phone call to as an excuse to avoid having a conversation with Kyuhyun. Sungmin is afraid to answer Kyuhyun’s questions because she really doesn’t know what to say. It’s true that she still loves Kyuhyun that much, but she’s caught in a situation wherein it’s really hard for her to decide as to whether she will accept Kyuhyun in her life again or not. She wants them to be together again not just for the sake of her kids, but because she still loves Kyuhyun and of course she wants their family to complete again because every mother will always want what is the best for her children and Sungmin thinks that letting her kids grow in a complete family is the best gift that she can give to them. But the fact that Kyuhyun is already engaged with someone is the thing that hinders Sungmin’s hope of being with Kyuhyun again and having a complete and happy family again. Sungmin thinks that she will be very unfair towards Joo-hyun if she will accept Kyuhyun in her life again.

“Yah! Is that man more important than me?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling jealous. He can’t understand why his ex-wife needs to answer Zhoumi’s phone call in the middle of their conversation about them bringing their family back together and being with each other again.

“Who do you think you are to ask me that?”

Sungmin asks, frowning at her ex-husband.

“I’m your…”

Kyuhyun stops talking.

“Yeah…I don’t have the right to tell you what to do and not to do because I’m no longer your husband and that’s bull. Damn it!”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while frowning, feeling hurt, jealous and angry at the same tie. Sungmin frowns at her ex-husband.

“You know what your problem is Kyu? You always get jealous without any reason at all. You’re such a possessive brat, that’s why you always think that I’m cheating behind your back when you’re the one who is doing that thing!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun angrily.

“Please excuse me Doctor Cho. I need to answer this phone call because it’s important. It’s for your wedding with your fiancée”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She stands up and walks away to answer the phone call. Kyuhyun sighs sadly.

“When will you stop acting cold towards me and running away from me whenever I’m trying to reach you out? Was it really hard for you to forgive me and give me another chance to prove my love for you? All I want is to correct the stupid mistake that I made twelve years ago. All I want is to be a good husband to you and good father to our kids. But why?”

Kyuhyun stares at his kids sadly.

“What will I do kids? Your mom hates me that much. But I can never blame her because it’s my fault. She’s right. We’re like this because I choose it this way…because I become stupid”

Kyuhyun whispers sadly while watching his kids playing happily. He really hopes that Sungmin will accept him again in her life and will give him a second chance because he really wants to bring their family back again. He wants his family to be complete and happy again with Sungmin as Kibum and Sandeul’s mother and not Joo-hyun.

~~~

*15th FLOOR, LEFT WING SUITE*

 

“Say ah”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who is busy working on the plans for their new hangar in Busan. He’s also busy sketching an airplane.

“Jongwoonie, I told you to say ah. Will you please look at me and not to ignore me like this?”

Ryeowook asks while pouting cutely. Jongwoon puts down his pencil and stop what he’s doing. He looks at Ryeowook who is holding a spoon full of food in front of him. She wants to feed Jongwoon because he’s too busy to eat. Ryeowook blush when Jongwoon slowly opens his mouth.

“I already say ah, but how come you’re not yet feeding me?”

Jongwoon asks cutely. Ryeowook smiles and starts feeding Jongwoon.

“Why don’t you eat first before you continue working?”

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon who is carefully chewing the food inside his mouth. Jongwoon takes a sip on his cold lemonade before speaking.

“I really need to finish this because I need to fly in Seoul soon. I’ll meet daddy, dad and Architect Jung there to discuss about the plans for the hangar in Busan”

“When are you flying in Seoul?”

Ryeowook asks before feeding Jongwoon again. Jongwoon shook his head as an answer. He still doesn’t know when he will fly in Seoul.

“I still don’t know. Daddy is not yet calling me about that. Why? Do you want to go with me in Seoul? I’ll introduce you to daddy and to dad”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who shook her head.

“They already know me because you already introduce me to them before”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She looks at the airplane sketch that Jongwoon was doing.

“What is that for Jongwoon? Do you need new planes for South Korea Airline?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shook his head and stares at the airplane sketch that he’s doing. He gets his pencil and starts working on his airplane sketch again.

“I’m planning to give this airplane to my future son. It will be my gift for him”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook happily.

“What about your future daughter?”

Ryeowook asks while staring on the airplane sketch that Jongwoon is doing.

“You want us to have a daughter?”

Jongwoon asks. He suddenly blushes upon realizing what he told Ryeowook. Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook who is staring at him blankly, still absorbing what he had told her.

“Ah…I’m asking if you want to have a daughter…I mean, when you get married”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while flashing a weak smile.

“Well, I want to have a son and daughter. But I don’t think that’s possible because I’m already on my thirties and I’m still single. How about you Captain?”

“Me? Of course I also want to have a daughter. I want to have two kids. Boy and girl”

“No…”

Ryeowook shook her head.

“That’s not what I mean. I’m asking if you have plan on getting married. You’re an ahjusshi now and you’re still single”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“Getting married and having a family of my own is part of my plan. But not now because I still have a lot of things to do in my work and there’s something more important that I need to do than following my own happiness”

“Like?”

Ryeowook asks curiously. She’s wondering what is that ‘more important’ thing that Jongwoon needs to do that he can exchange his own happiness for it.

“It’s nothing. Maybe I’m not yet ready to settle down. That’s all”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, lying to her. He doesn’t know how to tell Ryeowook that he needs to make sure that Sungmin is fine and happy with her life before he gets married. Jongwoon doesn’t know how he will explain everything to Ryeowook because she might misunderstand him and Jongwoon doesn’t want that to happen. Jongwoon decided not to tell the truth to Ryeowook because he doesn’t want her to wait for him and give her hope that someday they will be together as husband and wife because for Jongwoon, he’s not really sure if that thing will really happen—he’s not sure if the day will still come wherein he and Ryeowook will say their sweet ‘I dos’ with each other. Jongwoon flashes a weak smile on Ryeowook and continue working on the plans for their new hangar in Busan while Ryeowook just eat her lunch quietly, hiding her sadness all by herself.

~~~

Kibum and Sandeul arrive at the hotel happily with their parents. They took the first trip elevator, leaving their parents alone. They always want Kyuhyun and Sungmin to have their time together, so they will be able to talk and hoping that they will soon reconcile.

“I wonder what the is doing right now”

Sandeul told his twin brother happily while playing with his nunchucks. Kibum flashes an evil smile.

“I bet the is already crying. Ha! Serves her right”

Kibum happily told Sandeul. They smile at each other and give each other a high five. The elevator stops as it arrives at the 15th floor. The twins go out happily. They plan to go inside Kyuhyun’s suite to check if their father’s is still alive. Much to their surprise, they saw Joo-hyun and Taeyeon together with some security guards.

“MAGNUS!”

Kibum shouts upon seeing his dog inside a cage. Magnus looks sad and he’s wearing a dog muzzle. The security puts it on him, so he won’t bite.

“Yah! What did you do to my dog? You release him now!”

Kibum commanded the security guards, but they didn’t follow. They just ignore Kibum and went inside the elevator with Magnus. Kibum was about to follow them, but Joo-hyun quickly grabs his arm and hold it tight to stop him from leaving.

“Where do you think you’re going? You’re going to rescue your dog? Sad to say, you can’t see your ing dog again because I told them to throw him away because he’s such a bad dog. That’s your punishment for what you and your damn twin brother did to me. Now, tell me where your dad is”

Joo-hyun told Kibum who manages to escape from her. Joo-hyun and Taeyeon stare at the twins seriously. Kibum and Sandeul are also staring at them seriously.

“Daddy is with mommy. Do you think you can get our daddy?”

Sandeul asks. He shook his head and smiles at Joo-hyun, teasing her.

“Daddy only loves mommy and they are only meant for each other. There’s no room for you ”

Sandeul told Joo-hyun who suddenly laugh like a .

“What the ing are you talking about?”

Joo-hyun asks and flashes her y smile.

“Your dad loves me and not your mom. If he loves your mom then why did he divorce her?”

Joo-hyun asks. The twins didn’t answer. Their anger starts to rush throughout their bodies while staring at their father’s who is flashing her y smile in front of them.

“See? You can’t even answer me because you know that I’m telling the truth. Kyu loves me and that’s why he’s going to marry me. If he still loves your mom then he will surely call off the wedding, but he’s not yet doing it. It only shows that he doesn’t love your mother anymore. Why don’t you just tell your ing y mother to stop flirting with Kyu? You see. No matter what happen, even if she opens her legs and seduce Kyu, a like her wo—“

Joo-hyun didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Sandeul hits her hand with his nunchucks. Taeyeon’s eyes widened and her heart starts beating really fast upon witnessing what Sanduel did to her best friend. Sandeul stares at Joo-hyun angrily. He and Kibum are controlling their tears from falling because of anger towards Joo-hyun for calling their mother a .

“OUR MOM IS NOT A ! YOU’RE THE HERE!”

Sandeul shouts angrily.

“You need to take back what you told us! Our mom is not a !”

Kibum told Joo-hyun angrily. Joo-hyun smirks.

“I’m just telling you the truth. Your mother is a . She keeps on cha—“

Joo-hyun stops talking when Sandeul raises his nunchucks.

“Go ahead ! Are you not going to stop calling our mom a ? Are you not going to stop insulting her? Open your mouth and tell us that our mother is a and you will see what will happen to your ing ugly face. I’m not kidding! I’m really going to hit your y face with my nunchucks! I’m not a very gentle person when it comes to es, especially to people who are insulting my mother! You don’t have the right to tell us that our mom is a because you’re the here and not her!”

Sandeul told Joo-hyun. Kyuhyun and Sungmin arrive at the right wing of the 15th floor. They quickly run towards Sandeul upon seeing him pointing his nunchucks to Joo-hyun.

“Honey, put it down!”

Sungmin told Sandeul. She holds Sandeul’s hands to get the nunchucks away from her son’s grip, but Sandeul doesn’t want to let go of his nunchucks. He is staring at Joo-hyun angrily and he really wants to hit Joo-hyun’s face with his nunchucks. Kyuhyun was about to move closer to his son and calm Sandeul, but his fiancée quickly pulls him towards her. Joo-hyun wraps her hands around Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Your son hits me with his nunchucks. Your sons lock me inside the walk-in closet , so I wouldn’t be able to attend our wedding rehearsal because they want to bring their mother close to you. It’s good that Taeyeon saw me and they even threaten me through the dog and the nunchucks”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. She fakes a sob to work on her drama, so she can get her fiancé’s sympathy. Taeyeon nods her head, agreeing to her best friend. Kyuhyun stares at his sons.

“Is that true Cho Kibum and Cho Sandeul?”

Kyuhyun asks his sons. Kibum and Sandeul didn’t answer. They start crying because of anger towards Joo-hyun and because they feel scared towards their father because they are thinking that Kyuhyun will scold at them because Kyuhyun looks serious.

“She calls mommy a . Nobody calls mommy a ”

Sandeul told his father.

“Mommy is not a . Your is the ”

Kibum told Kyuhyun. Sungmin manages to get the nunchucks away from Sandeul. She hugs her sons and wipes their tears away.

“Let’s go in the left wing now. Stop crying my babies or else mommy will be sad. Let’s just order for ice cream or if you want, we can bake cookies or cake. Stop crying now ok”

Sungmin told her sons. Her heart is aching because the twins are having a hard time because of their current situation and she knows that her sons are feeling hurt because someone calls her a .

“They take Magnus away. Daddy’s takes Magnus away. She told me that she told those security guards to throw Magnus at a very far away place because Magnus is a bad dog. But Magnus is not a bad dog. Mommy, I wouldn’t be able to see my dog again because they take him away from me”

Kibum told his mother. He and Sandeul hug Sungmin as they continue crying hard. Kyuhyun pulls his arm away from Joo-hyun’s grip, making his fiancée frown like a lioness. Kyuhyun kneels beside his wife, facing his sons.

“Key…Deullie…daddy is not mad ok. Your mommy and I want both of you to stop crying”

Kyuhyun told his sons. The twins look at him. Kyuhyun opens his arms and smiles at his sons.

“Can I hug my babies too?”

Kyuhyun asks. The twins run towards him and hug him sweetly.

“Don’t worry about Magnus ok. I’m going to get him and bring him back. Stop crying now Key and Deullie. Just go with your mommy for the meantime. Joo-hyun and I need to talk first. I’ll just go at the left wing when I finally get Magnus back”

Kyuhyun told his sons. He stares at them and wipes their tears away. Kyuhyun softly kisses his sons’ lips before standing up. Sungmin stands up and looks at Kyuhyun.

“We’re going ahead”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun nods at her ex-wife. Sungmin looks at Joo-hyun.

“The next time that you will hurt my sons, I will really shave your head you ing . You can hurt me, but not them”

Sungmin told Joo-hyun who frowns at her. Sungmin holds Kibum and Sandeul’s hands. She gives Joo-hyun a serious glare before walking away with her sons.

“Did you see that Kyu? She do—“

Taeyeon’s eyes widened when Kyuhyun slaps Joo-hyun.

“Don’t ever call Minnie a because she’s not a . Try to call her a again and you will see what will happen to you. Don’t ever hurt Key and Deullie or you will get more than that. I’m warning you Joo-hyun. I’m not a gentleman. I hit girls, especially if they are . Don’t wait for me to do that to you!”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun angrily.

“Where is Magnus?”

Kyuhyun asks. Joo-hyun gulps nervously because of the way Kyuhyun stares at her.

“At the concierge”

Joo-hyun answers nervously. Kyuhyun shoot her and Taeyeon a serious glare before going inside the elevator to go at the ground floor and get Magnus at the concierge.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!”

Joo-hyun shouts angrily.

“That and bastard kids will really get it! I swear Taeyeon-ah! I won’t go easy on them! AHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Joo-hyun told her best friend, feeling very angry towards Sungmin and the twins. Taeyeon holds Joo-hyun’s shoulder, trying to calm her.

“Calm down Joo-hyun. Just relax ok”

Taeyeon told her best friend. Joo-hyun stares at Taeyeon and frowns at her.

“Calm down and relax? Tell me Taeyeon. How can I relax if there are people who are trying to take Kyu away from me? That and bastard kids are planning to ruin my plan! I WON’T LET THEM WIN AGAINST ME! THEY CAN NEVER GET KYU AWAY FROM ME!”

Joo-hyun told Taeyeon angrily.

“Yah! If you will hurt them then Kyu oppa will surely leave you. You heard him, right? He told you not to hurt his sons and stop calling his ex-wife a . You need to follow everything that he wants in order for you to lure him again or else your plan will be really ruined. You must show Kyu that you’re innocent to make the situation in favor of you. If you will not fight with his kids and ex-wife, you will appear innocent and nice and they will appear evil in front of Kyu’s eyes”

Taeyeon told her best friend, expressing her own opinion about the situation. Joo-hyun thinks for awhile.

“But the problem is, Kyu always believe his bastard kids”

Joo-hyun told Taeyeon.

“But not all the time Kyu oppa will favor them and believe them. You need to act nice with them in front of Kyu oppa, so that if they throw a fight against you…”

Taeyeon flashes a y smile.

“If they fight against you, make sure that their dad will witness it. In that case, Kyu oppa will believe that you’re innocent and his kids are evil”

Taeyeon happily told her best friend, making Joo-hyun smile.

“Why are you so genius huh Taeyeon-ah? You’re damn so right. I need to act nice and innocent to make them appear evil in front of Kyu’s eyes. In that way, I can always get Kyu’s sympathy. He wouldn’t believe and listen to his bastard kids again and if that happens, Kyu is mine…all mine”

Joo-hyun told her best friend happily. Taeyeon shook her head.

“Don’t forget the ex-wife who is trying to steal Kyu oppa from you by flirting with him”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun, reminding her of Sungmin. Joo-hyun laughs like an evil and stares at her best friend happily.

“There’s nothing to worry about her. I already know what to do to drag her away from Kyu. I’m going to put a little show later in my engagement party. I will embarrass her in front of the people and let’s see what will happen”

Joo-hyun told her best friend. She and Taeyeon start laughing while imagining Sungmin being humiliated in front of the people later at Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun’s engagement party. They give each other a high five, feeling very happy about it.

~~~

Kyuhyun was inside his walk-in closet, preparing his self for his engagement party with Joo-hyun when someone knocks on the door. Ryeowook slowly opens the door to take a peek inside. She saw her cousin standing in front of the big full body size mirror. Kyuhyun turns around to look at his cousin. He smiles at Ryeowook.

“Oppa, can I come in?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun nods his head happily. Ryeowook smiles and went inside the walk-in closet. She gently closes the door before walking towards Kyuhyun.

“Wow! My innocent baby cousin is such a beauty”

Kyuhyun told his cousin happily while staring at Ryeowook who is wearing a simple strapless high low evening dress. Ryeowook smiles at Kyuhyun and starts fixing her cousin’s bowtie.

“My oppa is really gorgeous. I’m sure that Minnie unnie will fall for you even more”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun before looking at him.

“Oppa, are you really sure about this?”

Ryeowook asks. Kyuhyun gives his cousin a blank look because he doesn’t understand what exactly the meaning of Ryeowook’s question for him is.

“Sure about what?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Ryeowook sighs.

“I’m talking about your marriage to that . Are you sure about it? Do you really want to marry her? I thought you want to call off the wedding for Minnie Unnie because you still love her and you want your family to be complete again? But you’re doing the opposite. Why?”

Ryeowook asks, frowning at her cousin.

“She doesn’t love me anymore. She keeps on pushing me away from her life and she’s very cold towards me. She doesn’t even want me to call of the wedding”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook sadly. Ryeowook hits Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Ouch! What the hell is that for huh?”

Kyuhyun asks his cousin, frowning at her. Ryeowook also frowns at Kyuhyun.

“Yah! Why are you such an ? Actually, you’re a total bastard ! I can’t believe it Oppa. You’re such a scared cat, don’t you know that? Tell me. Are you even a man?”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun, feeling upset because she can’t even see her cousin doing an effort to bring his family back together again.

“Why are you like that? Can’t you see that your sons are having a hard time because of the situation? Is this how you solve your stupid mistake? If you really want to bring your family back together again they why do you still need to pursue the wedding? Why not call it off? Do you really need to hear Minnie unnie telling you to call if off before you do it?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling really angry on her cousin.

“Why are you stupid? You’re a very genius man, but super stupid! I’m starting to hate you now oppa because you don’t use your brain and your heart! Go ahead and marry that ! I’m telling you oppa, if you won’t do anything to bring your family back again and if you will pursue this ing wedding with that , you will lose your family forever, including your parents and I. You’ll be alone with that !”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun. She shoots Kyuhyun a serious glare before leaving him alone because of anger.

“Why is the situation really hard for me or am I the one who is making the situation hard for me and for everyone?”

Kyuhyun asks sadly. He sighs and stares at the mirror. Joo-hyun went inside the walk-in closet and hugs Kyuhyun from behind.

“Are you still mad at me?”

Joo-hyun asks sadly, working on her drama to lure her fiancé and forgive her. Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“I’m sorry Kyu. I’m just jealous because it seems that you still love your ex-wife. I have the right to be jealous because I’m your fiancée and I love you. I’m really sorry baby. Please don’t get mad at me anymore”

Joo-hyun told her fiancé. But Kyuhyun just ignores her. He quickly removes Joo-hyun’s arms around him. Kyuhyun stares at Joo-hyun.

“Just shut up because hearing your voice really irritates me”

Kyuhyun told his fiancée. He shoots Joo-hyun a serious glare before leaving her alone inside the walk-in closet.

“That will really get it later. Go ahead Kyu and continue acting cold towards me because your ex-wife will be the one who will take the consequence. I just can’t wait and see how she looks like when I humiliate her later in front of the people. You’re going down and Kyu is mine. I won’t let you have him”

Joo-hyun whispers angrily while thinking about Sungmin.

~~~

Jongwoon and Sungmin are standing outside the grand ballroom.

“Jongwoonie, do you really think that we need to be there?”

Sungmin asks her best friend nervously.

“They invite us and the twins are expecting you to come. I mean, they are already inside with Wookie and I’m sure that they are already waiting for you”

“But I feel nervous Jongwoon”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon looks at Sungmin who looks worried.

“Is there something wrong baby bunny?”

Jongwoon asks while staring at his best friend with concern. Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s hands.

“I’m scared. I mean…Kyu’s friends and co-workers and acquaintance are all there. Some of them know me. I’m just scared of the things that they might say when they see me. They might think that I’m chasing Kyu and…”

Jongwoon presses a finger on Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

“Shhhh”

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands. He shook his head.

“You don’t need to be scared ok. You need to face them with confident. Don’t forget that it’s Kyu’s fault and not yours. He’s the one who cheated on you. Don’t mind them. They won’t judge you because you’re not doing anything. Wookie, the twins and I are always here for you ok”

Jongwoon told his best friend, giving her strength. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

“Thank you Jongwoon”

“Let’s go now?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin nods her head. She happily wraps her hands around Jongwoon’s arm as they went inside the ballroom. Some men who happen to be Joo-hyun’s friends and relatives start staring at Sungmin because she really looks stunning in her red evening dress.

“Why are they staring at me?”

Sungmin whispers, feeling nervous. Jongwoon frowns at those men who are giving Sungmin a ert glare.

“That’s because you’re too beautiful and really stunning. Just don’t mind them”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“Let’s just pretend that we’re a couple, so they can’t go near you”

Jongwoon whispers to his best friend. Joo-hyun saw Sungmin arrives at the party with Jongwoon. She smiles brightly and quickly drags Kyuhyun with her. She walks towards the direction of Jongwoon and Sungmin to approach them. She did that in purpose because she wants to make Sungmin jealous. Joo-hyun wants Sungmin to see her and Kyuhyun together.

“Hi there Minnie!”

Joo-hyun smiles at Sungmin while happily wrapping her hands on Kyuhyun’s arm. Sungmin smiles at Joo-hyun.

“It’s good to see you and Captain Kim”

Joo-hyun told them. Jongwoon and Kyuhyun stare at each other. Sungmin can feel the tension between her best friend and ex-husband as the boys give each other a serious glare.

“By the way Joo-hyun, I haven’t introduced my best friend to you before, right?”

Sungmin told Joo-hyun who nods her head.

“Jongwoonie”

Sungmin whispers, but Jongwoon ignores her because he keeps on eyeing Kyuhyun.

“Jongwoonie”

Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands, forcing him to look at her.

“Yes baby bunny?”

Jongwoon asks, calling Sungmin as ‘baby bunny’, making Kyuhyun jealous. Kyuhyun feels jealous like hell, seeing Sungmin holding Jongwoon’s gorgeous face and seeing Sungmin and Jongwoon staring at each other. They look like a married couple.

“I’m talking to you. I’m going to introduce you to Joo-hyun”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon looks at Joo-hyun who is smiling brightly at him.

“She’s Seo Joo-hyun. She will be the bride of Doctor Cho Kyuhyun”

Sungmin told Joo-hyun, introducing her to Jongwoon.

“It’s nice to meet you Captain Kim. You’re such a well-known pilot. I’m really honored to meet you”

Joo-hyun told Jongwoon. She grabs Jongwoon’s hand and shakes it happily.

“By the way Captain Kim…”

Joo-hyun let go of Jongwoon’s hand as she pushes Kyuhyun towards Jongwoon.

“He’s my fiancé, Cho Kyuhyun. He’s a doctor. I guess you already know him since you’re Minnie’s best friend. He’s your best friend’s ex-husband”

Joo-hyun told Jongwoon, emphasizing the word ‘ex-husband’ while staring at Sungmin. Jongwoon smiles at Kyuhyun.

“It’s good to see you again Doctor Cho. Congratulations to you and your fiancée. Minnie and I wish you the best in your marriage life”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun before shaking Kyuhyun’s hand. One of Kyuhyun’s friends who happen to be a CEO approach Kyuhyun to congratulate him and Joo-hyun. He smiles at Jongwoon upon recognizing him.

“Hi Jongwoon! It’s good to see you”

Kyuhyun’s friend greets Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon smiles at him.

“It’s good to see you too Jungmo. Long time no see. How are you? What are you doing here?”

Jongwoon asks. He and Jungmo are not friends. They just know each other because Jungmo’s father is Kangin’s business partner.

“I’m doing great. I’m very busy with my work. But it’s good that I find some time to be here in Okinawa to attend Kyu’s engagement party with his very beautiful fiancée”

Jungmo told Jongwoon, making Joo-hyun smile.

“How about you Captain? What are you doing here? How’s your dad?”

Jungmo asks while smiling at Jongwoon.

“I’m fine. I’m here to attend Doctor Cho’s engagement party”

Jungmo’s eyes suddenly grow big upon hearing Jongwoon.

“You know Kyu?”

Jungmo asks with a shock expression. Jongwoon and Kyuhyun nod at him.

“I see. I guess the world is really small. I didn’t expect that I’m going to meet you here and it’s really surprising to know that you and Kyu know each other”

Jungmo smiles at Jongwoon. He notices Sungmin.

“Is she your girlfriend?”

Jungmo asks while staring at Sungmin. Jongwoon was about to answer when Kyuhyun suddenly butts in.

“She’s my ex-wife”

Kyuhyun told his friend. Jungmo stares at him blankly. Jungmo doesn’t know Sungmin because he hasn’t met her before.

“She’s the mother of Key and Deullie”

Kyuhyun told Jungmo.

“Who is Deullie? I only know Key”

Jungmo asks, feeling confused. Kyuhyun sighs.

“It’s a long story ok. That’s what you get when you didn’t attend my wedding twelve years ago”

“That’s because I’m in LA at that time and when I go back in Seoul, you told me that you’re already divorce wi—“

Kyuhyun gives Jungmo a glare, making him stop talking.

“Oh! I remember….I still need to do something. I’ll go ahead”

Jungmo told them. He smiles at Jongwoon.

“It’s good to see you. Please say hi to your dad when you already go back in New York”

“Ok. No problem”

Jungmo looks at Sungmin and shakes her hand.

“It’s good to meet you Mrs. Cho”

Jungmo told Sungmin, making Joo-hyun frowns. Jungmo smiles at Sungmin and Jongwoon. He pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder before walking away.

“Please excuse me and Minnie for awhile. We’re going to look for our seats now”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun.

“Please enjoy the party”

Joo-hyun told Jongwoon and Sungmin.

“Of course we will. Thank you”

Jongwoon told Joo-hyun. He smiles inwardly when he notices Kyuhyun’s jealousness towards him. Jongwoon knows that Kyuhyun is already feeling jealous like hell because he and Sungmin are together.

“What are you going to do now Kyu? Are you still going to pursue the wedding?”

Jongwoon thought while staring at Kyuhyun.

“Jongwoon, let’s go there. The twins are there with Wookie”

Sungmin told her best friend as she points her finger towards the direction of Ryeowook and the twins. Jongwoon nods his head, feeling happy to see Ryeowook who really looks beautiful and stunning like his best friend. Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s hand in front of Kyuhyun. He smiles at Kyuhyun, teasing him even more before walking away with Sungmin. Kyuhyun stares at them as he watches them walking away while holding each other’s hand. He wants to follow Sungmin and drags her away. He really hates to see Jongwoon and Sungmin being close like that because he’s jealous.

“You’re making me jealous Minnie. Is this really what you want? You want to make me jealous? Ok. I’m going to make you jealous as well”

Kyuhyun told his self, controlling his temper as he keeps his eyes upon Jongwoon and Sungmin, watching them being close to each other, ignoring Joo-hyun who keeps on trying her best to catch his attention.

~~~

Kibum and Sandeul are happily eating desserts while sitting beside Ryeowook who is sadly watching Jongwoon and Sungmin dancing to the sweet music that was being played on the piano. She feels sad because Jongwoon is not talking to her that much and she feels jealous because Jongwoon is always with Sungmin on that night.

“Twins, I’m just going at the balcony to catch some fresh air ok. Don’t go anywhere and behave. We will talk about our plan later”

Ryeowook told the twins who nod at her happily. Ryeowook smiles at them before going at the balcony to be alone because she’s feeling hurt seeing Jongwoon with Sungmin.

“Are you still scared?”

Jongwoon asks his best friend as he leans his forehead on hers. Sungmin slowly shook her head.

“Not anymore. Thanks Jongwoonie. I really don’t know what to do without you”

Sungmin told her best friend.

“I told you baby bunny. You don’t need to be scared whenever I’m with you because I’m not going to leave you alone”

Jongwoon told his best friend. He looks at Sungmin and smile at her.

“Men keep on drooling at you, but they can’t even ask you to dance with them”

“That’s because you’re scaring them with your deadly glare”

“That’s because your sons told me to guard you. They don’t want to see their mommy dancing with other man except me and their daddy”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“If Kyu will ask you to dance, are you going to say yes?”

Jongwoon asks, teasing his best friend.

“Stop teasing me ok”

Sungmin told Jongwoon as she blushes a little.

“Why don’t you dance with Wookie? I notice that you’re not talking to her that much. Did you guys fight or something bad happen between the two of you?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Jongwoon shook his head. He’s really not talking to Ryeowook in purpose. He wants to act cold towards Ryeowook, so she will hate him. Jongwoon doesn’t want Ryeowook to wait for him because he thinks that it will be very impossible for them to be a couple.

“Are you already courting her?”

Sungmin asks, feeling excited for her best friend. Jongwoon shook his head.

“No and I don’t have any plan to court her”

“Why? You like her that much. Jongwoonie, this is already your chance to be with her”

Sungmin told her best friend.

“We can’t be a couple”

Jongwoon told Sungmin sadly.

“Why?”

Sungmin asks sadly. Jongwoon didn’t answer.

“Jongwoon, if—“

Sungmin didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Jongwoon presses a s finger on her lips to stop her from talking.

“Let’s not talk about it anymore. I’m asking you something. You need to answer me. Don’t change the topic baby bunny”

Jongwoon told Sungmin before removing his finger on Sungmin’s lips. Sungmin looks at her best friend.

“You’re asking me what?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“If Kyu will ask you to dance with him, are you going to say yes?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin didn’t answer because she doesn’t know whether she will say yes or no. Her heart tells her to say yes because she really wants to be with Kyuhyun on that night, but her mind says no because Kyuhyun already has a fiancée and that’s why she needs to avoid him.

“Is that a yes?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Silence means yes”

“Not all the time”

Sungmin frowns, making Jongwoon laugh.

“I told you to stop teasing me”

Sungmin told Jongwoon as she pouts cutely at him. Kyuhyun notices Sungmin dancing with Jongwoon. He quickly drags Joo-hyun with him and start dancing with her beside Jongwoon and Sungmin. Kyuhyun starts acting sweet towards Joo-hyun, using her to make his ex-wife jealous. Jongwoon notices Sungmin’s sad expression as she stares at Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun who are being sweet with each other. Sungmin feels jealous and she can’t hide it. Jongwoon pulls Sungmin closer to him. He leans his forehead on hers, making their faces close to each other. Kyuhyun frowns when he saw Jongwoon and Sungmin’s faces close to each other in which they can already kiss each other any time because their lips are also close to each other.

“Don’t be jealous of them. He will tease you more if he will see you like that”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, being careful not to kiss her lips. Jongwoon presses his cheek on hers.

“Just act normal ok”

Jongwoon whispers. Sungmin didn’t answer. Her tears are already forming in her eyes because of jealousy. Kyuhyun quickly kisses Joo-hyun’s lips when he saw Sungmin staring at them. Joo-hyun opens to respond to the kiss. Sungmin’s heart breaks into pieces. She feels so hurt to see Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun kissing each other for the second time.

“Jongwoon, can we sit for awhile? My feet are already aching”

Sungmin told her best friend, controlling her tears from falling. Jongwoon notices the sadness in Sungmin’s eyes. He nods his head. He holds Sungmin’s hand as they leave the dance floor. They go back to their seats.

“Twins, watch your mom. I’ll just get a drink”

Jongwoon told Kibum and Sandeul who nod their heads happily. Jongwoon gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before walking away to get a drink for Sungmin. Taeyeon saw Jongwoon.

“Finally, he’s already alone. This is my opportunity to get to know him and flirt with him”

Taeyeon told herself. She quickly gets a drink for Jongwoon and walks towards him.

“Hi there gorgeous! Want to have a drink?”

Taeyeon asks Jongwoon while flashing a seductive smile, trying to flirt with Jongwoon.

“By the way, I’m Kim Taeyeon”

Taeyeon told Jongwoon as she reaches her hand out. Jongwoon stares at Taeyeon’s hand before staring at her. Taeyeon is smiling at him while waiting for him to shake her hand. Jongwoon didn’t reach his hand out to shake Taeyeon’s hand.

“Sorry, but I don’t talk to strangers like you”

Jongwoon told Taeyeon because he’s the type of man who is snobbish to the person he doesn’t want to talk with. Jongwoon is the type of person who doesn’t usually talk to the person whom he doesn’t know and that’s why they often call him snobbish. Jongwoon doesn’t talk to girls who act like a and girls who grab men’s attention by flirting with them. Jongwoon hates girls who are very aggressive and girls who approach men first. Jongwoon hates Taeyeon, not because he knows that she’s Joo-hyun’s best friend, but because he thinks that Taeyeon is a flirt. Jongwoon hates girls who expose their selves too much. Taeyeon is wearing a very short cocktail dress and she’s exposing a lot of her skin. Jongwoon thinks that Taeyeon is a star and he hates girls like Taeyeon.

“I’m just trying to know you. I was observing you since you arrive here with my best friend’s wedding planner. Just in case you don’t know. I’m Joo-hyun’s best friend”

“I don’t care and I don’t give a care to know”

Jongwoon told Taeyeon, avoiding her. He gets a cocktail drink for Sungmin. Taeyeon blocks Jongwoon’s way before he can walk away from her.

“Can I ask for your number? Let’s meet later after the party. Are you free? I’m going to wait for you at the bar here. It’s on the 3rd floor right wing”

Taeyeon told Jongwoon, flirting on him.

“I’m a very busy man. I don’t have time to spend with you and If I have some time, I’m not going to waste it to a flirt girl like you. I’m sorry, but I’m not flirting with girls. Maybe you can just look for other men who can flirt with you. Please excuse me, you’re blocking my way”

Jongwoon told Taeyeon, pushing her gently away from his way. Taeyeon frowns at Jongwoon who just ignores him as he walks away, leaving Taeyeon alone.

~~~

Kibum and Sandeul are happily holding their mother’s hands as they dance with her. Sungmin was smiling brightly as her sons while holding their hands happily. Kyuhyun leaves Joo-hyun alone with Taeyeon when he saw Sungmin with their kids on the dance floor. He quickly walks towards them and approach his sons.

“Twins, can I dance with your mom?”

Kyuhyun asks. Kibum and Sandeul look at their father and smile brightly at him.

“Of course dad”

Kibum told Kyuhyun happily.

“Mommy is yours now”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun.

“Key and I will eat again”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun happily. He holds his twin brother’s hand. They wave happily at their parents and leave them alone together. Sungmin was about to walk away, but Kyuhyun quickly holds her hand to stop her from walking away from him.

“I can explain”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He grabs Sungmin’s waist, pulling her closer to him. Sungmin doesn’t have any other choice, but to dance with her ex-husband because she knows that Kyuhyun will not let her go. Sungmin sighs and wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck as they start dancing slowly and sweetly.

“I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“Sorry for what?”

Sungmin asks, avoiding Kyuhyun’s eyes. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face and slowly turns it so that Sungmin will be facing him.

“Please don’t avoid me. I’m sorry baby. Sorry for kissing Joo-hyun”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling guilty and sad at the same time. Sungmin shook her head.

“You don’t need to apologize. There’s nothing wrong if you kiss her. Joo-hyun is your fiancée. You don’t owe me any explanation because I’m already your ex-wife. I don’t have the right to meddle in your business”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as her eyes start getting watery.

“But baby…”

“Kyu…”

Sungmin stares at her ex-husband sadly.

“Let’s stop now ok. I mean…you stop now. We have our own life now. Let’s not mind each other’s business anymore. We can talk, but only if it’s about our sons. I’m not forbidding you to become a father to Deullie. You can always see him and be with him whenever you want. I hope I can also do that with Key. Please drop the restriction order that you issue for me. Let me see Key and be with him whenever I want. Let me be a mother for Key. Let’s fix the custody for the twins. We can always be their parents even though we’re already divorce”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“Minnie…”

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s lips to stop him from talking.

“Kyu, can we already have a proper closure now? Let’s forget our past for us to be able to move on with the future. We can be friends for our kids”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun removes Sungmin’s fingers away from his lips.

“Are you saying good bye to me now?”

Kyuhyun asks with teary eyes. He doesn’t want to let Sungmin go far away from him again.

“That’s the right thing to do and we already say goodbye to each other before when you return your wedding ring to me on the day of our divorce. Just let me fly on my own now. You need to forget about me now because you already have Joo-hyun”

“But…”

“Please”

Sungmin begs with teary eyes. She doesn’t want to say goodbye to Kyuhyun for the second time, but she needs to do it because she can’t be with him anymore because Kyuhyun is already getting married. It’s hard for Sungmin and she really feels hurt, but she needs to accept it and try to move on and forget Kyuhyun for good.

“The ex-wife is starting to move now. I think you’re already losing Joo-hyun”

Taeyeon told her best friend as they both stare at Sungmin angrily.

“She will never win against me. I think it’s time to put on the show now”

Joo-hyun told Taeyeon.

“I love that and I’m already waiting for that little show of yours. Go ahead and humiliate that girl now. She deserves it honey”

Taeyeon told her best friend happily. They stare at each other and flash their evil smiles.

 

MEANWHILE…

 

Jongwoon was walking around the grand ballroom, looking for Ryeowook. He found her at the very spacious balcony of the grand ballroom. Ryeowook is all alone there. She’s staring at the sky, watching the stars sadly while thinking about Jongwoon.

“Can I join you?”

Ryeowook turns around to look at the owner of the voice. Jongwoon walks towards her. He stands beside Ryeowook and stares at the sky and watches the stars sadly.

“What are you doing here all by yourself?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook didn’t answer. She just stares at Jongwoon sadly. There was a moment of silence between them until Ryeowook finally decided to speak.

“Jongwoon”

Ryeowook speaks in a soft voice. Jongwoon didn’t look at her. He just gives a soft ‘hmmmm’.

“Are you mad at me?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. Her tears start forming in her eyes. Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook and notices her sad face and teary eyes. Jongwoon shook his head as an answer on Ryeowooks question to him.

“Then why are you cold towards me? Did I did something wrong?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shook his head. He gently pats Ryeowook’s cheek before walking away.

“Are you just going to walk away from me without telling me why you’re treating me like this?”

Ryeowook asks with a mixture of sadness and anger in her voice. She was controlling her tears from falling. Jongwoon stops walking, but he didn’t turn around to look at Ryeowook.

“Forget about me, will you?”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, hurting his self and Ryeowook.

“Why? Was it really hard for you to love me or do you love someone else?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. Jongwoon drops his head as tears start falling slowly from his eyes.

“We can’t be together, so stop waiting for me. You need to look for a man who will love you, take care of you and be with you for the rest of your life”

“I want that man to be you”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, hoping that he will tell her that he loves her too. Jongwoon shook his head sadly.

“No. I’m not that man. I can never be that man because I need to be with Minnie and not with you. So please, stop waiting for me because there won’t be us. I’m sorry”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, breaking her heart into pieces. Jongwoon wipes his tears away and leaves the balcony. Ryeowook runs to follow him. Jongwoon stops walking when he heard Joo-hyun talking in front of the people. Ryeowook also stop from running when she saw Joo-hyun in front.

“Before the party ends, I would like to reveal something to all of you who are present here”

Joo-hyun told the people. She walks towards Kyuhyun and Sungmin. The twins frown as they stare at Joo-hyun, wondering what kind of show she’s trying to put up.

“I would like to have a toast. This is for me and my fiancé, Doctor Cho Kyuhyun”

Joo-hyun told the people as she raises the glass of wine that she’s holding. She takes a sip on it before staring at Sungmin.

“I would like to share this toast to our wedding planner, Lee Sungmin. Of course you know her because she’s a well-known wedding planner and I know that some of Kyu’s friends and colleagues who are present in this evening also know her because she’s the ex-wife of Kyu”

Joo-hyun told the people. Kyuhyun stares at Joo-hyun seriously. He holds Joo-hyun’s arm.

“What are you planning to do?”

Kyuhyun asks, but Joo-hyun ignores him.

“You know her as a nice and well-mannered girl. But don’t you know that this lovely lady in front of us has hidden dirty secrets?”

Joo-hyun told the people.

“Didn’t you know that this girl is not actually nice and innocent just like what you guys are thinking? She’s actually a . She’s trying to seduce her ex-husband and she always cling around and flirt with Kyu knowing that Kyu and I are about to get married”

Joo-hyun told the people, insulting Sungmin. Taeyeon flashes a smile, enjoying her best friend’s little show. Kyuhyun tighten his grip on Joo-hyun’s arm.

“Stop that Joo-hyun!”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun angrily. Joo-hyun just ignores Kyuhyun. Sungmin was shock when Joo-hyun pours the wine that she’s holding on her beautiful face.

“That serves you right ! Stop clinging with my fiancé. Kyu and you are over, so stop hoping that you and he will be back together again because that thing will never happen! Kyu and I are about to get married. Stop chasing him! Stop clinging with him and stop flirting around and stop seducing my fiancé! Kyu is mine now and not yours!”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin before slapping her angrily.

“I’m proud to announce that you’re no longer the wedding planner. I already found a new wedding planner. We don’t need you anymore !”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin, feeling happy on what she did because some of their guests in the party start whispering to each other, talking about Sungmin. The twins were about to kick Joo-hyun when Jongwoon arrives with Ryeowook. Jongwoon wipes Sungmin’s beautiful face with his handkerchief.

“Let’s go now”

Jongwoon told his best friend who is spacing out. Sungmin feels bad and embarrassed in front of the people because she heard some guests calling her and she can see them whispering to each other, except Kyuhyun’s friends and colleagues who know her. Jongwoon quickly removes his black suit and wraps it around Sungmin’s shoulder.

“I’m here ok”

Jongwoon told Sungmin whose tears are about to fall any minute. He wraps his arm around Sungmin. They were about to leave with the twins and Ryeowook when Kyuhyun grabs Sungmin’s arm and pull her away from Jongwoon.

“She’s mine. Not yours”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon.

“Let her go!”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, shooting him a deadly glare. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I won’t allow you to steal Minnie away from me, just like what you did before!”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon.

“Do you think I will forget what you and Minnie did to me before?”

Kyuhyun asks, starting a fight with Jongwoon. The twins stare at Kyuhyun and Jongwoon blankly. They are confused as to why Kyuhyun and Jongwoon are fighting.

“Aunt Wookie, why are daddy and Uncle Jongwoon fighting?”

Kibum asks Ryeowook.

“What are they talking about? Did mommy and Uncle Jongwoon have a relationship before? Is that the reason why mommy and daddy divorce?”

Sandeul asks, feeling nervous. He and Kibum are really confused in the situation. They want to know what’s really the connection of Jongwoon and Kyuhyun and why they are fighting over Sungmin. They want to know the truth behind their parents’ divorce, so they won’t feel confused anymore. Ryeowook just shook her head because she’s also confused in the situation since she doesn’t really know the exact reason why Kyuhyun and Sungmin got divorce. All she knows is that Kyuhyun has other woman. She feels surprise and confused at the same time upon hearing Kyuhyun telling Jongwoon about him and Sungmin cheating on Kyuhyun.

“So, you can’t say anything huh?”

Kyuhyun smirks as he shoots Jongwoon a deadly glare.

“You can’t say anything because you know that I’m telling the truth! You and Mi—“

Kyuhyun didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Jongwoon gives him a hard punch on his gorgeous face.

“DAMN YOU CHO KYUHYUN! YOU’RE SUCH A BASTARD!”

Jongwoon shouts angrily. The people start whispering again to each other as they become curious as to why Kyuhyun and Jongwoon are fighting. Taeyeon and Joo-hyun were shock to see Kyuhyun and Jongwoon fighting. They start punching each other. The twins suddenly feel nervous and scared seeing Jongwoon and Kyuhyun fighting. Sungmin and Ryeowook try to stop the two, but they are unstoppable. Jongwoon holds Kyuhyun’s collar and punch him hard again.

“JONGWOON, STOP THAT! PLEASE!”

Sungmin shouts, trying to stop her best friend from punching Kyuhyun. Jongwoon pushes Kyuhyun hard on the floor.

“DAMN YOU JERK ! YOU'RE SUCH A BASTARD! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!”

Jongwoon shouts angrily. He holds Kyuhyun’s collar and pulls him up. Jongwoon stares at Kyuhyun angrily as he clenches Kyuhyun’s collar tightly.

“Damn you! Why are you putting the blame on me and Minnie? You know very well why you and Minnie got divorce! You know that Minnie and I are innocent because it’s your fault! It’s your damn stupid fault why you and Minnie got divorce! It’s your fault why your family is broken! You’re the one who ruin everything you ing bastard!”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun and punches Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face angrily. Kyuhyun falls hard on the floor. He wipes the blood on his lips and holds his left side.

“Jongwoon, please stop now”

Sungmin told her best friend as tears start falling slowly from her eyes. Jongwoon shook his head. Ryeowook runs towards Kyuhyun to check her cousin.

“No! He needs to learn his lesson!”

“But Jongwoon”

“LEE SUNGMIN! STOP PROTECTING YOUR BASTARD EX-HUSBAND!”

Jongwoon shouts angrily. The twins keep on staring at Kyuhyun and Jongwoon and then to their mother, still confused on what’s happening on that moment. Jongwoon stares seriously on Kyuhyun who is still on the floor while Ryeowook try her best to carry him and help him stand.

“Don’t you know how long have I waited for this day to come? I never hit you before because I respect Minnie! But I can no longer take it! You’re disrespecting her that much and your fiancée insult my best friend!”

Jongwoon’s tears start forming in his eyes because of anger and sadness of remembering what happen between Kyuhyun and Sungmin twelve years ago.

“Why don’t you tell everyone who is present here tonight what really happen twelve years ago? Why don’t you tell your sons the real reason behind your divorce with their mother? Why don’t you tell all of us how much you hurt Minnie?”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, shooting him a serious glare.

“I waited for this day to come. I waited for the day that you will beg not only Minnie and your sons, but also me. I waited for the day that you will kneel in front of me and kiss my feet! Stand up you ing and tell your sons the truth! Tell them what you did to their mother! Tell them how much you hurt their mother and exchange her to other woman!”

“JONGWOON, PLEASE STOP!!!”

Sungmin shouts, hoping Jongwoon to stop. She holds Jongwoon’s hands to stop him.

“Please stop now Jongwoon. I don’t want the twins to know about it. Just stop now please”

Sungmin told her best friend as she starts crying.

“Those painful memories are over now. Let’s not bring the past back anymore…please”

Sungmin hugs Jongwoon’s arm as she starts crying softly. The twins also start crying because they feel hurt to see their mother crying. Kyuhyun wipes the blood that keeps on coming out from his lips. He slowly crawls towards Sungmin and Jongwoon.

“I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun sadly. Her heart is aching badly seeing Kyuhyun like that.

“I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun’s tears start falling from his eyes.

“It’s my fault. I made a stupid mistake. It’s my fault baby. I hurt you and I break our happy family. I’m sorry…I’m so sorry”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he starts sobbing softy. He slowly gets up and kneels in front of Jongwoon.

“I’m sorry if I become a bastard. I’m just jealous. I doubt your friendship with Minnie, causing me to hurt the girl that I love. I’m sorry Jongwoon. I break our friendship and I break not only Minnie’s trust, everyone’s trust, but also your trust”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon.

"I'm begging you Jongwoon. Please give me Minnie. Please, I need her in my life. Please Jongwoon, please let me be with her again. Please, I'm begging you. Let me have her again Jongwoon...please Jongwoon, I'm begging you"

Kyuhyun begs Jongwoon. He slowly lowers his head and kisses Jongwoon's feet in front of the people, begging Jongwoon.

"Please let me be with her again. I need my wife and my kids...please give them back to me. Let me be with them, please. I'm so sorry"

Kyuhyun begs Jongwoon. Sungmin's heart aches so badly, seeing Kyuhyun begging Jongwoon and kissing her best friend's feet in front of her, Joo-hyun, the people and their kids.

"You don't owe me anything. Beg your kids and Minnie"

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun who slowly raises his head. He stares at his sons who are still crying while staring at him.

“I’m sorry Key and Deullie. It’s daddy’s fault why our family is like this. I fail to trust your mom. I doubt her friendship with your Uncle Jongwoon when I saw them hugging. I thought they are cheating behind my back. I return the favor because I was stupid. I cheat on your mom. I exchange her with other woman and hurt her physically, mentally and emotionally. I become selfish. I throw her and Deullie away from the house without even thinking that the weather is really cold on that night. I separate Key to Minnie and Deullie. I become selfish and that’s why both of you grow up without a complete family. It’s my fault. Your mom didn’t do anything wrong. She and Jongwoon are not doing anything wrong. It was I who committed a mistake. I hurt Minnie so badly. I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun told his sons.

“WE HATE YOU DADDY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO MOMMY? WHY? WHY DID YOU HURT HER?”

Kibum and Sandeul shout in unison before running away.

“KEY! DEULLIE!”

Sungmin shouts. She wipes her tears away and runs outside to chase the twins. Kyuhyun looks at Jongwoon. Ryeowook’s heart ache seeing her cousin like that. She knows that her cousin commit a big and stupid mistake, but she knows that Kyuhyun is already sorry and already regretting what he did before. Kyuhyun bows in front of Jongwoon and kisses his feet to beg him again while crying.

“I’m sorry. I’m already regretting what I did before. Please help me. Let me be with Minnie again and correct what I did twelve years ago. Please help me become a loving husband for Minnie and good father for the twins. I’m begging you…please help me Jongwoon. I want my family back. I need them in my life”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon. He hugs Jongwoon’s feet, begging him. Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun, still feeling angry towards him.

“I’m not the one who is going to decide. It’s Minnie. You don’t owe me anything because you owe a lot from her and from your sons. I hope you learn from your mistake and do everything to bring them back in your life again and make your family complete again”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun. He pushes Kyuhyun away from him. He holds Ryeowook’s hand and drags her with him as he leaves the party. The people are all staring at Kyuhyun who slowly stands up. Joo-hyun runs towards him.

“Are you ok baby?”

Joo-hyun asks. Kyuhyun pushes Joo-hyun away from him.

“Don’t touch me! I’m calling off the wedding!”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun.

“What?”

Joo-hyun asks, hoping that what she heard is wrong.

“I’m calling off the wedding! I’m not going to marry you anymore! I still love Minnie! I love her and my kids and they are important in my life and not you. I need them and not you!”

“But baby, you’re just kidding right?”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, hoping that Kyuhyun will take back his words.

“Please take back your words baby. Don’t do this to me. You can never do this to me. Don’t humiliate me and my parents in front of the people. Just stop your craziness now ok”

“Of course I’m going to stop my craziness now Joo-hyun. I was wrong when I love you and I was wrong when I propose to you. I don’t want to commit another stupid mistake again. You and I are over now. I need my family because I love them”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun. He steals the microphone that Joo-hyun was holding. He stares at the people.

“Sorry for what happen this evening. I’m happy to inform you that there’s no more wedding to happen because Joo-hyun and I are already over tonight. I’m not going to marry her anymore and I’m already calling off the wedding. Thank you and sorry again”

Kyuhyun told the people. His friends all clap their hands because they hate Joo-hyun for Kyuhyun. They feel relief that finally their friend already found his senses back and already calls off the wedding. Kyuhyun gives the microphone back to Joo-hyun who is feeling very angry. Kyuhyun salutes at her and starts running outside to look for Sungmin and the twins.

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!! AHHHHHH!!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!!!”

Joo-hyun shouts angrily because her plan failed because of Sungmin and the twins. She starts throwing tantrums, throwing everything that she see because of anger. She can’t believe that Kyuhyun calls off the wedding and will just exchange her to his ex-wife.

~~~

“Key, Deullie, please open the door. It’s mommy, please open the door”

Sungmin told her sons as she knocks on the door of her bedroom. The twins locked their selves inside.

“Babies, please open the door. Please talk to mommy and not like this. Please Key and Deullie. You’re the only strength that I’ve got, so don’t hide from me. I need both of you to be strong for me. Please open the door and talk to me”

Sungmin told her sons, begging them to open the door. She feels so hurt knowing that her sons are hurt. It’s hard for her to take that Kibum and Sandeul are the one who are suffering, affected and hurt the most because of the situation between her and Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry Key and Deullie. I don’t want both of you to grow up in a broken family…”

Sungmin slowly sits on the floor while holding the doorknob. She leans her head on the door as she starts crying hard.

“I try to hold on even though it’s already painful…very painful. I don’t want to leave your father because I love him so much even though he’s already hurting me so badly and I want our family to be complete because I love both of you. I don’t want my babies to grow up in a broken family because the best thing that a mother can give to her kids is not just her love, affection and care, but having a complete family for her kids”

Sungmin told her sons as she starts knocking again on the door.

“I never tell you Deullie about your dad and your twin brother because I’m afraid of the things that you might ask. I don’t know how I am going to answer it. Jongwoon and I hide the truth from you because that’s what I want. Key, your dad never tells you about your twin brother and I because he’s also afraid and that’s why he choose to hide the truth from you. We don’t want to tell you the reason of our divorce because I’m the one who choose it that way. Kyu already wants to tell it to you”

Sungmin shook her head as tears keep falling from her eyes.

“But I told him that we should keep it a secret because I don’t want you to get hurt and I don’t want you to hate your father. He’s not a bad man. He just loses his way because of loving me too much. He never become a bad father for both of you, so don’t hate him. He loves you so much”

Sungmin slowly let go of the doorknob as she continues to cry softly. Kibum and Sandeul jump off of the bed and run towards the door. They open the door and saw their mother sitting on the floor while crying.

“MOMMY!”

The twins shout in unison. Sungmin quickly kneels on the floor and hugs her sons.

“We’re very sorry mommy. Please don’t cry anymore”

Sandeul told his mother, hugging her tight while he cries softly.

“I’m sorry mommy. We don’t want you to cry anymore. Deullie and I are here for you, so please stop crying now”

Kibum told his mother. He was crying softly as well while hugging his mother.

“I love you my babies. I love you Key and Deullie”

Sungmin whispers to her sons. She wipes her tears and stares at the twins.

“Mommy won’t cry anymore, so I want my babies to stop crying as well”

Sungmin told Kibum and Sandeul as she starts wiping her sons’ tears away. Kyuhyun arrives at the suite. He just went inside because the door is open. Sungmin really left it open because she knows that Kyuhyun will chase them and will also talk to their sons. She knows that Kyuhyun will come for them.

“Key…Deullie”

Kyuhyun calls his sons’ attention. The twins stare at him with teary eyes. Sungmin stands up and face her ex-husband.

“I need to talk to the kids and we also need to talk”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin stares at him sadly. Kyuhyun looks very hurt, emotionally and physically. His eyes are teary and he looks really hurt and regretful.

“We don’t want to talk to you daddy! We hate you so much!”

Kibum told Kyuhyun angrily.

“We hate you because you hurt our mommy! We hate you because you made her cry! You supposed to love mommy, but you hurt her and you exchange her to other woman! We hate you!”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun angrily. Sungmin looks at her kids.

“Key, Deullie, I told you not to hate your father. He wants to talk to you, so please give him a chance”

“NO!”

The twins quickly go inside Sungmin’s room. They were about to close the door and lock their selves inside the room again when someone holds the door. Kyuhyun’s hand starts to bleed because of holding the door to prevent his sons from closing it.

“Please Key and Deullie. I know that you’re mad at me and you hate me that much. But let me talk to both of you. Just hear me out even just for five minutes”

Kyuhyun told the twins, begging his sons. But the twins don’t want to talk to him. Sungmin runs towards Kyuhyun. She holds the doorknob and looks at her ex-husband.

“Let me just talk to them”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She gently pushes the door to free Kyuhyun’s bleeding hand.

“I’ll talk to them. You wait at the living room”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun nods his head, controlling his tears from falling. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun sadly before going inside her room to talk to the twins. Kyuhyun drops his head and slowly walks towards the living room. He sits on the sofa and hides his gorgeous face on his palms and start crying his heart out, feeling hurt and in pain.

~~~

“You’re not supposed to throw a fight with oppa. Look what happen to you”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She was treating Jongwoon’s cut on his lips while frowning.

“Why are you fro—OUCH!”

Jongwoon holds his lips and frowns at Ryeowook.

“Yah! Did I ever tell you to speak? I told you to stay still. Aish!”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face and continues treating the cut on Jongwoon’s lips.

“Seriously, why did you bring me here?”

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon as she puts down the cotton swab that she’s holding. Ryeowook borrows a first aid kit at the customer service center of the hotel. She and Jongwoon was about to go up the Penthouse for her to treat Jongwoon’s wound. But to her surprise, Jongwoon drags her in his car and drives it away. They went at the nearby beach.

“I just want to be in quiet place like this…alone with you”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“I thought you’re avoiding me?”

Ryeowook asks as she starts cleaning the mess. Jongwoon shook his head.

“I’m not avoiding you. I only want you to stop waiting for me”

“What if I say no?”

Ryeowook asks without looking at Jongwoon.

“You’re just going to hurt yourself and I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want you to get hurt because of me”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook sadly. He holds Ryeowook’s chin and gently lifted it up. He stares at Ryeowook whose eyes are already teary.

“Was it hard for you to love me?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shook his head. He let go of Ryeowook’s chin and stares on the sky.

“I’m talking to you. Why are you not answering me? Do you really want us to be like this?”

Ryeowook asks, controlling her tears from falling. Jongwoon didn’t answer. He slowly stands up and looks at Ryeowook who is about to cry any minute because of the pain in her heart cause by Jongwoon.

“It’s getting late. I think we need to go back at the hotel now. You should take a rest now”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before turning his back away. He starts walking slowly, away from Ryeowook.

“CAPTAIN KIM!”

Ryeowook shouts, but Jongwoon just ignores her. She quickly stands up and runs towards Jongwoon. She hugs Jongwoon from behind, stopping him from walking away from her. Ryeowook leans her forehead on Jongwoon’s back. Tears start falling from her eyes. She’s not good on holding back her tears and she’s feeling really hurt at that moment and she really needs to cry her heart out. She needs to stop Jongwoon from leaving her. She needs to stop him no matter what happen.

“Jongwoon, I love you”

Ryeowook whispers. Jongwoon didn’t answer. He wants to turn around, wipe Ryeowook’s tears and kiss her soft pinkish lips and tell her how much he loves her. But Jongwoon controls his self from doing it because he doesn’t want to give Ryeowook a false hope that they can be together someday. He doesn’t want to hurt Ryeowook that much because he’s not sure if he’s really the right man for her. Jongwoon is afraid that things will never work between him and Ryeowook and he doesn’t want Ryeowook to wait for him because Sungmin still needs him. He still needs to make sure that his best friend will be alright as well as the twins before he follows his happiness and his heart.

“I can wait for you no matter how long it takes”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She slowly shook her head.

“I don’t care how long I need to wait for you. I’m going to wait for you until Minnie unnie no longer need you in her life. I can wait for you until Minnie unnie is already fine and until she found her happiness”

“No”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“You will not wait for me. I don’t want you to wait for me”

“But it’s my choice Jongwoon. I don’t care if it takes hundred years for us to be together. I don’t care if we’re already old, our hairs are already gray and our knees are already weak, I’m still going to wait for you. Age and time will never matter, the most important thing is we’re going to be together no matter how long it takes for me to wait for you”

“But Wookie…you don’t understand”

“I don’t understand what?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. Jongwoon drops his head, controlling his tears from falling.

“There are things in life that will never happen even if you want to make it happen…just like us. We can’t be together because I need to take care of Minnie and not you”

“It will never happen if you don’t want to make it happen. There’s always a way Jongwoon. We can always find ways for us to be together someday. We can be together if you want me to be with you. So please don’t tell me that we can’t be together because we can always be together. The choice is yours and not with Minnie unnie”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, crying softly. She’s trying to hold on to her hope that she and Jongwoon will be together someday. She keeps on holding on that someday the day will come that she and Jongwoon are already free to express and show their love for each other without worrying anything and someday, they will get married, have kids and start their family.

“Wookie…”

Jongwoon slowly turns around to face Ryeowook. He touches Ryeowook’s beautiful face and slowly wipes her tears away.

“It’s hard to wait for something you know might never happen. Stop waiting for me now. I don’t know if I’m the right man for you. I’m a coward Wookie. I leave you twelve years ago without even telling you how much I love you. I don’t know if I can be the man you want me to be with you. I sacrifice my own happiness for Minnie and that happiness is you. I leave you and I hurt you when I leave on that day, so I am not worthy for you”

Jongwoon shook his head sadly.

“You don’t deserve a coward man like me, so you need to stop now and find someone who will love you”

“How can I find that man if I already found him? The only problem is, he keeps on pushing me away from his life”

Ryeowook’s tears start falling again.

“I know that it’s hard to wait for something you know might never happen. But do you know what is harder?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon didn’t answer because he doesn’t know how to answer.

“It’s harder to give up and stop on hoping that it will happen when you know that it’s everything you want most. So why are you giving up on us? I never give up Jongwoon and that’s why I keep on waiting for you”

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands and stares at him sadly while tears keep on falling from her eyes. Jongwoon’s heart keeps on aching seeing Ryeowook’s tears keep falling from her eyes.

“You told me to find the man who will love me. What am I going to do with the man who loves me if I don’t love him? There are a lot of men out there and I can always grab a boyfriend, but I choose to be single because my heart only loves you and no matter how much I try to forget you…I just can’t. My heart keeps on betraying my mind and that’s why I can’t stop thinking of you and forget you. I can always wait Jongwoon. I waited for you for twelve long years and I can still wait for you on the following years and years to come…so please…don’t tell me that it’s impossible for us to be together because if you do the you’re just going to break my heart into pieces”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She slowly let go of Jongwoon’s gorgeous face. She wipes her tears away and removes the necklace that Jongwoon gave her twelve years ago. Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s hand and gives him the necklace.

“You give me that necklace twelve years ago before you leave me in Seoul. I’m giving it back to you not because I’m giving up, but because I want you to know that my love for you never changes. I’m going to wait for you Captain Kim. I’m going to wait for you to give me this necklace once again. But please promise me…”

Ryeowook takes a deep breath before continuing.

“Promise me that when you return this to me, you will no longer leave me again. Promise me that you’re going to take me whenever you’re going and you’re not going to leave me again in Seoul. I’m going to wait Captain”

Ryeowook softly kisses Jongwoon’s soft pinkish lips.

“I love you”

Ryeowook whispers before walking away from Jongwoon as she starts crying softly again. Jongwoon stares at the necklace that was on his hand.

“I’m sorry. But I guess…things will never work between us”

Jongwoon whispers sadly as tears start falling slowly from the corner of his eyes.

~~~

Sungmin was standing at the corner while holding a first aid kit. She was staring at her ex-husband sadly. Her heart is aching seeing Kyuhyun crying. Sungmin feels sad because Kyuhyun needs to carry the pain all by his self unlike her, she has Jongwoon and the twins.

“The twins are already sleeping”

Kyuhyun quickly wipes his tears away upon hearing his ex-wife’s voice. Sungmin sits beside Kyuhyun, joining him on the sofa. She puts the first aid kit that she was holding on top of her lap.

“What did our sons told you?”

Kyuhyun asks sadly while watching Sungmin preparing the things that she will need to treat Kyuhyun’s wounds. Sungmin puts an ointment on a cotton swab. She looks at Kyuhyun and holds his gorgeous face. Sungmin slowly pats the cotton swab on the cuts on Kyuhyun’s soft pinkish lips.

“You’re not supposed to throw a fight with Jongwoon. Both of you are always giving me headache whenever you will fight. I’m always scared whenever you will see each other because I know how much you hate each other. You hate Jongwoon because you thought that we’re cheating on you. Jongwoon hates you because he’s my best friend and every best friend will hate the person who will hurt their best friend”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin. Her eyes look so tired because of crying.

“I already talk to the twins”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She throws the used cotton swab inside a small plastic bag. She gets Kyuhyun’s right hand and carefully cleans the wound and the blood before putting bandage on it.

“You’re hurting yourself that much”

Sungmin told her ex-husband sadly.

“What did our sons told you? Can I talk to them?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin raises her head and stares at Kyuhyun sadly.

“Maybe you can talk to them tomorrow when they wake up. I already talk to them. But they really hate you. I think you really should talk to them. They need explanation…a lot of explanations because they are still confused”

“I can’t blame them. They have the right to hate me because I hurt their mother”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sadly. Sungmin looks away, avoiding Kyuhyun’s sad glare.

“Kyu, please…let’s not talk about it anymore. I don’t want to remember the painful past. We have to move on with our own lives now”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She cleans the mess and closes the first aid kit. Sungmin stands up and puts the first aid kit on top of the center table. She looks at Kyuhyun.

“The twins are already sleeping. You can talk to them tomorrow. Don’t worry because our sons are not the kind of people who hold grudge for a long time. They might hate you today, but I’m sure that tomorrow, they will already talk to you. You just need to understand. They are kids and they are still young to be trap in this kind of situation. You can go inside my room and watch them sleep”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before going back inside her room. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and composes his self. He wipes the tears that fall down from his eyes and stands up. Kyuhyun follows his ex-wife inside her room. He stands at the doorway and stares at Sungmin sadly. He stares at his ex-wife who is sitting on the bed while watching their sons sleeping peacefully. Kyuhyun slowly walks towards them. He stands beside the bed and stares at Kibum and Sandeul, watching them sleeping peacefully.

“My heart aches when I see them crying awhile ago. They are asking a lot of questions and I don’t know how to answer them”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while staring at her sons sadly. Her eyes start getting teary.

“I never hate you Kyu”

Sungmin shook her head.

“I never did and I don’t know why. In spite of all the pain that you gave me, I never hate you. See? I’m damn stupid, right? Well…”

Sungmin wipes the tears that fall from her eyes.

“How can I hate you if we have two adorable and very sweet kids? I try to forget you, but I just can’t. I always remember you whenever I’m going to see Deullie and maybe he’s the reason why I don’t hate you. Somehow, whenever I’m going to see Deullie, I told myself that you love me too when we’re still together because if not then you wouldn’t marry me and you wouldn’t become a good father to my children”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun without looking at him.

“Did I become a good father to them?”

Kyuhyun asks. He shook his head.

“I hurt you so badly. I ruin our happy family because I didn’t trust you and I doubt your love for me. I separate the twins and I didn’t give them the chance to grow up in a complete and happy family. I become selfish and you still think that I become a good father to them?”

Kyuhyun asks sadly, controlling his tears from falling.

“There are times wherein I blame myself for what happen. Maybe it’s really my fault that’s why you choose to seek attention from other woman. I know that you’re jealous of Jongwoon. I should have avoided our closeness…maybe if I did that then we’re not going to be like this. Maybe if I did that then Key and Deullie will have a complete and happy family and they are not going to suffer like this”

Sungmin drops her head she starts to cry softly.

“I’m sorry Kyu. It’s not just your fault, but it’s mine. It hurts so badly because I don’t understand why…why do we need to end up like this? Why does our love for each other need to end like this? Why do Key and Deullie need to suffer the consequence of our stupid mistakes? It’s really painful to see that they are the one who are hurting the most because of what happen to us twelve years ago. It’s hard to see them suffering because of us…because we become selfish to them and no matter how much I want to go back to the time wherein we’re complete and happy, I just can’t do that because everything is just a past now and whenever I’m going to wake up in the morning, all I need to do is accept that you’re no longer with me and I need to spend my whole day without you”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, crying her heart out. Kyuhyun kneels in front of Sungmin. He carefully lifted her chin and stares at her.

“I’m sorry, please don’t cry”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sadly. He wipes his ex-wife’s tears away. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hands.

“Baby, I don’t know how I am going to apologize because I know that no matter how much I say sorry and regret the things that I did twelve years ago, I can’t still erase the fact that I hurt you so badly and I’m the one who breaks our complete and happy family”

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s hands.

“I know that it will be hard for you to accept me again in your life and it will be hard for you to believe that I love you and I still love you. But I can wait for you to be ready again. The only thing that I’m going to ask you is not to close the door for second chance. Please give me another chance baby. I need you and our twins in my life. You’re my family and I want us to be complete again. I’m not saying that you should accept me. It’s still your decision whether you will accept me again in your life or not. All I want is for you to give me a chance to correct everything and to prove myself to you and to everyone again”

Kyuhyun wipes the tears that fall from Sungmin’s eyes.

“Let me fill in the space that I once left twelve years ago. Let’s start all over again, but this time. I’m going to make sure that I will no longer hurt you and I’m going to make sure that you will feel how much I love you and I’m not going to leave you again. Please give me another chance Minnie. This time I’m going to court you properly and propose to you properly, just please give me a chance. I want us to be together again, so please…don’t close your door and give me another chance. I love you baby”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He rests his head on Sungmin’s lap. Sungmin can feel warm tears falling on her knees because Kyuhyun is crying. He’s crying because he’s hurt and he’s already feeling sorry for what he did twelve years ago. He’s crying because he needs to release the pain in his heart and not to get his ex-wife’s sympathy.

“I love you. I need you. Please stop running away from me again baby. Don’t go far away from me again…just please stay. I love you Minnie”

Kyuhyun whispers as he starts crying softly, hoping that there’s still room for second chance and it’s not yet too late for him to correct his stupid mistakes twelve years ago and he’s still hoping that he can still fix what was broken twelve years ago.