Chapter 20

Happy Together

*KIM JONGWOON’S MANSION, INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Jongwoon arrives happily at his mansion in Incheon with his beautiful fiancée; the girl that he love most next to his mother. The maids greet them. Jongwoon’s nanny and the head maid smile at Ryeowook.

“It’s good to see you again young lady”

The head maid told Ryeowook who smiles at her.

“It’s good to see you again ahjumma”

Ryeowook told the head maid. Jongwoon stare at his maids and other helpers in his mansion. He smiles brightly at them.

“This girl standing beside me…”

Jongwoon smiles at his fiancée.

“Is the girl that I’m going to marry, she’s my fiancée, Kim Ryeowook. I know that some of you already know her. I just want to inform all of you that from now on, she will be living here with me. We’re going to live together from now on and of course forever. So please take care of her, especially when I’m not home because of work”

Jongwoon announces happily. All the maids and helpers nod at him happily.

“When is the wedding young master?”

Jongwoon’s nanny asks excitedly. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Well, we’re not yet talking about the date of the wedding because mommy and daddy should meet my future in-laws first. But don’t worry because we’re already planning for the wedding and Minnie is our wedding planner. It could be a double wedding you know”

Jongwoon told his nanny.

“Double wedding?”

Jongwoon’s nanny asks while staring at her young master curiously. Jongwoon and Ryeowook nod happily. They just smile at her.

“Is my room already clean? Can we go there now? Wookie and I are tired because of our flight and we want to take a rest”

Jongwoon told his nanny.

“Oh yes young master! Your room is already clean. You can go up now and take a rest with young lady. I’m just going to call both of you when lunch is ready”

Jongwoon’s nanny told him.

“Do you want any request for lunch?”

Jongwoon’s nanny asks him. Jongwoon thinks for awhile and stares at Ryeowook.

“Baby, do you have any request for lunch? What do you want to eat?”

Jongwoon asks his fiancée. Ryeowook thinks for awhile.

“I want chocolate cake”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, smiling at him. Jongwoon frowns.

“That’s not even a lunch”

“I only want to eat chocolate cake ok”

Ryeowook smiles at Jongwoon who just sighs. He gets his wallet inside his pocket and gives money to his nanny.

“Please ask someone to buy a chocolate cake for Wookie. Thank you”

Jongwoon told his nanny before going upstairs with Ryeowook. The head maid claps her hands to call the attention of the maids who are whispering to each other.

“If she’s pregnant then it’s none of your business…it’s actually none of our business. Get back to work now”

The head maid told them. She claps her hands again and the maids and helpers start leaving one by one to go back to their work. The head maid stares at Jongwoon’s nanny.

“Just ask one of the chefs to buy the chocolate cake or you can just call The Perfect Bake for delivery”

The head maid told Jongwoon’s nanny who nods her head.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Jongwoon gives Ryeowook a sweet back hug.

“Is your tummy still aching?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly as he rests his chin on fiancée’s shoulder. Ryeowook nods her head.

“A little…I’m always like this whenever I’m having my period. It’s really hard”

“That’s why you need to take a rest”

Jongwoon told his fiancée. Ryeowook slowly turns around to face Jongwoon. She wraps her arms around Jongwoon’s neck.

“Is there something wrong baby?”

Jongwoon asks. He cups Ryeowook’s beautiful face and starts caressing her cheek gently.

“Do we really need to sleep together? I mean, do I really need to live here in your house? I can just stay in oppa’s house or maybe in my condo”

Ryeowook told her fiancé, making him frown.

“You don’t want to live with me?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Don’t get me wrong baby. It’s not like that. It’s just that…you know…”

“Wookie…”

Jongwoon sighs and stares at his beautiful fiancée.

“Look, I know what you’re thinking. I know that we’re not yet married. But you’re already my fiancée and come on baby…we’re already in a new generation wherein engage couple live with each other before their wedding and don’t you think it’s a bit romantic if we start practicing living like husband and wife just before we get married? It will be sweet, right?”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, smiling at her.

“I’m just worried”

Ryeowook told her fiancé. Jongwoon raises an eyebrow.

“Worried about?”

Jongwoon asks curiously while raising his eyebrow.

“About your parents and about my parents. I mean…”

Jongwoon gently presses a finger on Ryeowook’s soft pinkish lips.

“Babe, you’re old enough ok. I’m sure that umma and appa will not get mad at you if they find out that you and I are already living together and you’re my fiancée now, it’s normal for us to live together. Kyu knows it and he gave us his permission, so it’s ok. At least your cousin knows about it. It’s not like umma and appa are going to get mad at you and disown you if they find out that you’re living with your fiancé on the same roof”

Jongwoon told his fiancée. Ryeowook didn’t answer. She just stares at Jongwoon.

“Aigoo! They are really going to do that if they find out that we’re already living together out of wedlock? If that’s the case then I’m going to return you to Kyu”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook with wide eyes open, making his fiancée laughs at him.

“Why are you laughing? I’m serious babe. I mean it. You know that I always want the best for you. If umma and appa will get mad and dis—“

Ryeowook steal a kiss from Jongwoon, stopping him from talking. She smiles at her gorgeous and really loving fiancé and starts brushing her finger on his soft pinkish lips.

“Of course they will not get mad. I actually talk to them and already told them about us. They will be flying here in Seoul to meet you and of course mommy and daddy. I just don’t know when because appa is still busy with his companies. I’m just worried about mommy and daddy. They might not like the idea about us living together out of wedlock. I don’t want them to hate me because of that”

Ryeowook explains. Jongwoon smiles and gently flicks Ryeowook’s forehead.

“Don’t worry about them. They will never think like that and they always support my decision. I’m sure that they will be happy if they find out that you’re my fiancée and we’re getting married soon”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, but he notices his fiancée’s sad expression.

“Are you not happy?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly.

“I am”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, flashing a sweet smile on him.

“Then why do you look sad?”

Jongwoon asks sadly.

“I’m just thinking about oppa and unnie. I want them to be happy again”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“Don’t worry about them. I know that Kyu will fight for Minnie until the end and he will do everything for his family to be complete again. He can face mom and dad. I know that he will have a hard time because dad really hates him, but knowing your cousin, he’s not the type of person who gives up easily. Minnie and the twins will give her strength to face mom and dad soon”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He smiles at her and softly kisses her lips.

“You should take a rest now. You’re tired and I know that you’re not feeling well because of your period. I’ll just go inside my office and review the plans for our new hangar in Busan and of course, I’ll call mommy and daddy and inform them about us”

Jongwoon told his fiancée. Ryeowook nods his head.

“Don’t tire yourself too much ok”

“Ok. I’ll just wake you up when lunch is ready”

Ryeowook nods her head. Jongwoon let go of her, so she can already lie down on his bed. Ryeowook lie down on Jongwoon’s soft bed.

“I’m just in my office. Just call me if you need something. You take a rest, so you’ll feel better. We’re going to have dinner with Kyu, Minnie and the twins later at Paris Grille”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He gives his fiancée a sweet peck on her lips.

“I love you”

Jongwoon whispers to Ryeowook before leaving his room. He goes inside his office and happily sits on his chair. He gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and scans his contacts. He smiles brightly as he presses his mother’s number to give her a call.

“Hi my sweet baby boy! Already miss mommy?”

Teukie asks her son happily, making him laugh.

“Of course mommy”

Jongwoon nods his head happily. He feels happy hearing his mother’s voice. He really misses his parents that much since he never saw them for awhile.

“Where are you? Are you with daddy?”

Jongwoon asks. Teukie shook her head while driving her car.

“I’m currently driving my car sweetheart. I’m on my way home. Your dad is still in his office. He will go home late today because he still needs to have a meeting with some clients. Why?”

Teukie told her son. She stops her car when the traffic light turns red.

“Is there something wrong Jongwoon?”

Teukie asks with concern. Jongwoon shook his head.

“I’m going to tell you something mommy. Please just rely the good news to daddy ok”

Jongwoon told his mother. Teukie smiles because she can sense happiness and excitement in her son’s voice.

“Can I guess it?”

Teukie asks. She starts driving her again when the traffic lights turn green. Jongwoon nods his head happily.

“Ok. You can guess it mommy”

Jongwoon happily told his mother.

“Is it about love? Did you already found your princess?”

Teukie asks whiling smiling brightly. She’s hoping that her guess is correct because she already wants her son to find the right girl for him. She and Youngwoon are really looking forward on the day that their son will finally tell them that he already found the one and he’s already getting married. Teukie and Youngwoon are actually worried that their one and only child whom they love so much will just grow old by his self. They don’t want that to happen and of course they want to have grandchildren. They really envy their friends Changsun and Sooyeon because they have wonderful grandchildren though they didn’t saw Kibum growing up since Sungmin and Kyuhyun are divorced.

“How did you know that it’s all about love and my princess?”

Jongwoon asks. Teukie laughs softly.

“Mother knows best. I know that it’s about love because of the way you speak. Now, who is the lovely girl that makes my sweet baby boy very happy and so much in love?”

Teukie asks her son excitedly.

“Remember my Miss Flight Attendant?”

Jongwoon asks. Teukie thinks for awhile, trying to recall Ryeowook’s face.

“OMO!”

Teukie’s eyes widened when she finally remembers Ryeowook.

“The cousin of Minnie’s ex-husband? She works in our airline company before right? She’s the very lovely and beautiful lady that you introduce to us when we were in Japan and she’s the best friend of my favorite designer, Kim Kibum. Am I right?”

Teukie told her son. Jongwoon nods happily.

“You got it mommy. Your memory is still sharp”

“Of course, do you think I’m already that old huh? Aish! This kid is underestimating my memory. Well anyway…”

Teukie takes a deep breath before continuing.

“She’s already your girlfriend?”

Teukie asks.

“My fiancée. I just proposed to her in Japan and we’re getting married soon”

Jongwoon told the good news to his mother.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!! FINALLY MY BABY BOY IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!”

Teukie shouts happily. If she can jump at that moment, she will really do it because of too much happiness. But since, she’s driving her car and she needs to be careful to avoid accident, Teukie just giggles happily on her seat. She really feels happy to hear that Jongwoon finally found his other half and she feels very excited for her son’s soon to be wedding.

“Wait a second baby. I just need to take deep breaths ok. Mommy is really excited”

Teukie told her son while giggling happily. Jongwoon starts laughing. He knew that his mother’s reaction will be like that since Teukie is very eager for him to find the right girl and get married and of course have children and a wonderful and happy family. Teukie stops her car at the corner because she’s afraid that she’ll have car accident because of too much happiness and excitement and she can’t focus properly on the road because of Jongwoon’s announcement.

“Mommy, are you ok now? Can we talk properly now? Just calm down ok. I’m just getting married. You’re acting as if it’s the end of the world”

Jongwoon told his excited mother, teasing her.

“Yah!”

Teukie frowns.

“I’m happy for you baby…very happy. I’m sure that your dad will also be happy. You know that we want you to get married soon”

Teukie told her son as she sighs in relief.

“We really thought that you won’t be able to find your other half, get married and start your own family. It’s such a relief to know that you already found the right girl who will make you happy and complete. I’m happy because she’s still your Miss Flight Attendant. I really like her and I’m happy for you because I know that you love her and she’s the girl that you’re waiting for. So, how did you propose? Mommy wants to know how her baby confess his love for his Miss Flight Attendant”

Teukie told her son, feeling really excited to hear how her son professes his love to his dream girl.

“Key and Deullie help me confess to her”

“Wait a second, can you repeat that again baby? Did I hear it right? Key and Deullie? Key…you’re talking about Kibum as in Cho Kibum, the twin brother of my adorable baby Deullie?”

Teukie asks, feeling confused. Jongwoon nods.

“Yes”

“OH MY GOD!”

Teukie shouts over the phone with wide eyes open.

“Where on earth did you meet Key? I want to see him. I mean…wait a second…”

Teukie pauses for awhile to think.

“Don’t tell me that…”

Teukie stops talking while her heart starts beating fast.

“Is my guess correct?”

Teukie asks. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Yes mommy. What you’re thinking right now is correct”

“Do Sooyeon and Changsun know about it? Do they know that Minnie and Kyu already met after twelve long years? Where are they right now? Is Minnie with you? How—“

“Calm down mommy”

Jongwoon stops his mother from talking because Teukie is being too talkative. Jongwoon takes a deep breath.

“It’s a long story ok. The most important thing right now is that the twins are together with their parents. Minnie and Kyu are getting well along each other and they are trying to start all over again and fix everything between them because they still love each other and they still love each other and they both want their family to be complete and happy again just like before”

Jongwoon explains.

“Where is Minnie?”

Teukie asks while frowning. She’s not that in favor of Sungmin’s decision. She can’t believe that Sungmin will accept the man who hurts her badly twelve years ago that easy.

“She’s currently staying at Kyu’s house with the twins”

“WHAT?”

Teukie shouts. She bites her lower lip.

“And you tolerate her? Yah! Kim Jongwoon, you kn—“

“MOMMY!”

Jongwoon raises his voice to stop his mother from nagging.

“You don’t understand ok. Look. I know that Kyu hurt Minnie so badly before. He causes a deep pain and hardship into Minnie’s life. We all know that and we’re all aware how much Minnie struggle just to raise Deullie on her own and to find ways to put Key’s custody under her. But that’s already a past. They are learning to forget it and come on. They have kids. Are you not concern about the twins? Do you want them to continue growing up in a broken family? Mommy, you see how Deullie cry whenever some of his classmates that he doesn’t have a dad. Will you let that happen again?”

Jongwoon told his mother, defending Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

“Just try to understand and Kyu is trying his best to correct everything. It’s not easy and Kyu is not having an easy situation ok. If you will not understand then you will never understand them. Minnie needs to be happy and her happiness is the man who hurts her so badly. She needs Kyu. Kyu needs her. They need each other and their kids need both of them. Key and Deullie need a complete family, so why do you need to stop it from happening?”

Jongwoon explains, hoping that his mother will understand. He knows that Sungmin’s parents as well as his parents are really angry at Kyuhyun, especially Changsun because of what he did to Sungmin twelve years ago.

“Ok…”

Teukie takes a deep breath to calm herself.

“Do your mom and dad know about it?”

Teukie asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Not yet. But they plan to tell it when dad flies in Seoul with daddy”

Jongwoon told his mother. Teukie nods her head.

“Ok. I’ll keep it a secret because it’s Minnie and her ex-husband’s job to tell them. I still don’t know when we’re going to fly in Seoul. Your daddy and dad are still having a deal with the Engineers who will help in building the hangar in Busan. We actually plan to fly in Seoul to have vacation our new hangar is under construction. Tell Minnie and her ex-husband to prepare for it. I and your daddy will be flying with your mom and dad. Do you understand?”

Teukie informs her son. Jongwoon nods.

“Yes mommy. I’m going to tell it to them”

“Ok…”

Teukie takes a deep breath.

“When can we meet your future in laws?”

Teukie asks. Jongwoon shook her head.

“I still don’t know mommy. Wookie told me that appa is still busy with his companies. But don’t worry because Wookie and I will set a date for that and I’m still planning to have a proper and romantic proposal for Wookie”

Jongwoon told his mother. Teukie raises an eyebrow, feeling confused again.

“But I thought she’s already your fiancée? How did that happen if you’re not yet proposing to her?”

Teukie asks with confusion in her voice.

“I already propose, but it’s not the proposal that I want for her. I’m still going to buy an engagement ring for her. I only give her a flower ring that I made when I propose to her. You see. We’re having a camping at the top of the mountain at that time. That’s not the kind of proposal that I plan for her”

Jongwoon explains. Teukie nods her head.

“Ok. Nothing to worry. Is Minnie your wedding planner?”

Teukie asks. Jongwoon nods happily.

“Of course mommy”

Jongwoon answers, smiling like a kid.

“That’s good. Keep me updated ok. I’ll be the one who will tell it to your dad when he goes home later”

Teukie told her son, nodding her head. She really feels happy and excited for her son.

“Thanks mommy. But please tell daddy not to tell mom and dad about Minnie and Kyu. Let them tell it to mom and dad ok”

Jongwoon told her mother. Teukie nods her head.

“Ok. I’ll keep my mouth shut and I’ll also tell it to your daddy though I’m not in favor of my baby girl’s decision. I really can’t believe that you will tolerate her for the second time. First, you let that guy impregnate Minnie and now you let him be with her in spite of the hurtful things that he did to my baby girl before and to their cute and adorable kids. But then…it’s their decision not mine”

“Just try to understand. If you will see how happy the twins are to see their parents getting well along with each other and together, you will understand and you will realize that Minnie made the right decision to give Kyu a second chance and Kyu is trying his best. I’m serious ok. That’s what I’m seeing and I witness how Kyu cried and beg just to win Minnie’s heart again. Let’s just hope for the better though it will be really hard because of dad. I know that he won’t go easy on Kyu”

Jongwoon told his mother before sighing sadly because he knows that Changsun will never allow Sungmin and Kyuhyun to be together again and it’s hard to convince him and to talk to him. He’s the type of person who never listens and never understands whenever he doesn’t want to understand and his heart can be a stone and he doesn’t care whether there are people who will get hurt.

“I’ll just call you again mommy. Update me about your flight here in Seoul with mom and dad. You drive safely. I love you and daddy. I miss you both”

“We love you too and I can’t wait to see Wookie again and to meet her parents. You take care and hug my baby girl for me and kiss my cute and very adorable grandchildren for me ok. Don’t forget that baby boy”

Teukie told Jongwoon who nods his head.

“Yes mommy. I’ll hang up now. Bye”

Jongwoon told his mother before hanging up.

“Now what will happen when Kyu finally meets mom and dad? I bet it will be chaotic because dad really hates him so much. But I hope that everything will be alright and the twins will be alright no matter what happen”

Jongwoon told his self. He sighs sadly and starts reviewing the plans for their new hangar in Busan while designing a new airplane for their airline company and for his future kids.

~~~

*CHO KYUHYUN’S MANSION, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA*

 

“So?”

Kyuhyun asks his ex-wife who is sitting on his bed while staring at him.

“Nothing changes at all. It seems that yesterday you bring me here and make love with me on the same bed that I’m sitting on right now. Seriously…”

Sungmin gets their wedding picture on top of the bedside table.

“You still have this?”

Sungmin asks while showing her husband their wedding picture. Kyuhyun smiles and walks towards her. He opens the drawer of the bedside table and gets something inside.

“I also keep it”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife as he gives Sungmin a small photo album. Sungmin smiles and starts scanning it.

“I thought you already throw this”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun sits on the bed. He crawls behind Sungmin and hugs her from behind as they scan the photo album together. It contains some pictures of their wedding, the twins’ pictures when Sungmin gave birth of them, some baby pictures of the twins, their baptism and the last picture that they have as a family before Kyuhyun and Sungmin got divorce.

“When I miss you and Deullie, I just scan this photo album and I always end up asking myself as to why I hurt you. I keep on thinking about you and Deullie, hoping that both of you are fine and whenever I’m going to look at our Key, I start hating myself for what I did. I try to forget you, but I just can’t. That’s because I still love you and I always remember you whenever I’m going to look at our Key”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sadly.

“I’m just in New York Kyu and you know that. New York is my home, that’s where I live and you’re a damn rich doctor. You can always afford to go there, but you didn’t even dare to go in New York and look for me and Deullie”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling a bit bitter because her ex-husband didn’t even dare look for her and their son Sandeul. Sungmin thinks that Kyuhyun already forget about them and he doesn’t care about Sandeul because he never look for them and he didn’t even dare to show his self to Sandeul and see if his other son is still alive or doing fine without him by his side.

“I want to, but I become coward. I’m scared of the things that might happen when we see each other. I’m scared that you will push me away and will never show Deullie to me. I’m scared of Jongwoon and I’m scared of mom and dad. I’m sorry because I become a coward and that’s the truth”

Kyuhyun sighs sadly.

“Key often nags about it. He keeps on asking about you as he grows up. He keeps on telling me to find you and to look for you. There are times wherein I don’t allow him to watch TV or read newspapers and magazines or use the internet because I’m afraid that he might have an encounter you by chance and I’m afraid that if he saw you on TV, newspapers or magazines or maybe in the internet, he will start asking lots of questions again…questions that I don’t know how to answer and how to explain. You know Key. He’s not the type of boy who is satisfied in one answer. He will never stop on asking questions until he gets the answer that he really wants to hear”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“He grows up just like you. When he and Deullie switch places, I really thought that Deullie is already being possessed by unknown creature because of the way he acts. He acts just like you and now our Deullie is also acting the same like him. It’s really hard to recognize them now. I can’t even tell who is Key and who is Deullie. But then…”

Sungmin looks at her ex-husband and frowns at him.

“What?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Do you want me to kiss you, so you will stop frowning?”

Kyuhyun asks while flashing a naughty smile.

“Go ahead and I’m going to kick your evil looking face”

Sungmin threatens her ex-husband. Kyuhyun laughs softly.

“Playing hard to get again huh?”

Kyuhyun teases Sungmin.

“Shut up!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, still frowning at him. She closes the photo album and puts it on top of the bedside table as well as their wedding picture. She turns around to face her ex-husband. Sungmin sits on Kyuhyun’s lap and wraps her arms around his neck.

“If you still love me then how come you have Joo-hyun?”

Sungmin asks, feeling jealous of Kyuhyun’s ex-fiancée.

“Key needs a mom”

“Excuse me?”

Sungmin raises her eyebrow.

“Key has a mom. The only thing that you need to do is to go in New York and look for Key’s mom. But instead of doing that, you choose to exchange Key’s mom to other girl. FYI Doctor Cho Kyuhyun, Key doesn’t need a ne—“

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin to stop her from talking. He then laid his ex-wife on his bed with him on top of her. He holds Sungmin’s hands and places it on her sides, pinning her on the soft mattress.

“You know Lee Sungmin? You’re being too talkative. Well, being talkative is in your nature. But it’s already too much ok. FYI Ms. American Lady and Ms. Wedding Planner, I already break up with my fiancée because I just realize that all I want is Key and Deullie’s mom and no one else. Do you understand?”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before flashing a sweet smile, making his ex-wife blush.

“Fine. You let go of me now Doctor Cho”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun shook his head, smiling like a kid.

“What if I don’t want Ms. American Lady?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his ex-wife.

“Yah! I told you to let go of me!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, frowning at him again. She tries to escape, but Kyuhyun is holding her hands tightly. Kyuhyun flashes a naughty smile, teasing Sungmin more.

“Why should I let you go? You and I will sleep here”

“Who told you?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun frowns.

“Baby, stop playing hard to get ok. What’s wrong if we sleep together? This is our room. Don’t forget that”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before leaning his gorgeous face forward, closer to Sungmin’s beautiful face.

“It’s still our room even though we’ve been away from each other for twelve long years. Are you going to let me sleep alone and wake up alone? Do you really want me to long for you that much?”

Kyuhyun asks his ex-wife, releasing her hands. He gets off of his ex-wife and lay down beside her.

“It will be nice if we could sleep together just like what we used to do before and while we were in vacation in Japan and I really think that there’s nothing wrong if we sleep together. You’re still my wife after all”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, convincing her to sleep with him and for her to stop playing hard to get.

“I know, but…”

Sungmin gets up and sits on top of her ex-husband. Kyuhyun smiles at her and places his hands on the sides of Sungmin’s waist, feeling his ex-wife’s y curves.

“That was before. Let me just remind you Doctor Cho that you’re already divorced with Key and Deullie’s mommy and there’s nothing special between the two of you. You’re not her boyfriend because you’re not yet even courting her”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while raising an eyebrow. Kyuhyun smirks and slowly slid one strap of Sungmin’s mint sundress off of her shoulder in which she didn’t protest.

“I am courting you my Miss American Lady. You’re just playing too hard to get, just like before…pretending that you don’t want me”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, trying to seduce her. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun, giving him a seductive glare while allowing her ex-husband to touch her body. Kyuhyun slowly runs his hand on Sungmin’s flawless leg.

“You’re not courting me Doctor Cho. You’re flirting with me, just like what you used to do before. You’re using your aggressiveness again”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who flashes a naughty smile.

“But you like it, don’t you?”

Kyuhyun asks, moving his playful hand on his ex-wife’s thigh, making her bites her lower lip.

“Why baby? Are you afraid that I’m going to eat you and make you scream in pleasure? That’s why you don’t want to sleep with me?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his ex-wife. Sungmin shook her head and spread her legs a little, allowing Kyuhyun to touch her sensitive area.

“Well…”

Sungmin takes a deep breath, calming herself, avoiding when Kyuhyun starts rubbing her womanhood through the fabric of her .

“What? Are you going to surrender now?”

Kyuhyun asks teasingly. Sungmin smirks.

“You want to play with me?”

Sungmin asks as she starts unbuckling her ex-husband’s belt. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I’m not playing on you baby. Since when did I do that? I never play on you because I love you and that’s the truth. So, just agree with me ok. Let’s sleep together here in our room”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife while watching Sungmin and his jeans.

“Why will I sleep here with you? I bet you already bring your fiancée here. It’s no longer our room since you already sleep here with her”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling jealous again.

“Excuse me Miss American Lady…”

Kyuhyun coughs softly and shook his head.

“I never bring her here in our room. She never slept here because I don’t allow her to sleep here because this is our room. I’m sure that she will turn into a lioness once she saw our wedding picture and our family picture that are displayed here in our room”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. That’s the truth. He never allows Joo-hyun to enter his room because for Kyuhyun, his room is only for him and Sungmin and Sungmin is the only girl who can sleep with him in his room.

“Oh! So, you’re cheating with her huh? What’s new? You love cheating because you’re a playboy. You cheat on your ex-fiancée. I’m talking about the girl before you met me. You cheat on me and now, you cheat on Joo-hyun as well. Tell me Doctor Cho, is cheating really your hobby?”

Sungmin asks with bitterness in her voice. She still can’t accept that her ex-husband cheats on her. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath.

“Why do you need to bring up the past all of a sudden? I know that I hurt you, but you don’t need to bring up the past whenever we’re going to talk”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, defending his self. Sungmin shook her head.

“I’m not bringing up the past. I just want to tell you how playboy you are. You sleep with Joo-hyun, right?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles when he sense Sungmin’s jealousy towards Joo-hyun. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“She’s my fiancée. Of course it’s normal for us to sleep together, but not here in our house. I never allow her to sleep here with me because this house is yours and I respect our Key. I know that he hates Joo-hyun and it’s not good if he sees his father bringing his other woman at home and sleep with her, right?”

“But still…you make love to her”

“Curious?”

Kyuhyun asks, teasing his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head.

“Why?”

“I just want to know. Yes or no?”

Sungmin asks, demanding for an immediate answer. Kyuhyun stares at her. Sungmin was frowning.

“If I say no then I’m a liar. Yes. I have with her”

Kyuhyun confesses, earning a hard slap from his ex-wife.

“Ouch! What the hell is that Minnie?”

Kyuhyun asks while holding his aching cheek. Sungmin frowns really hard. She stares at her ex-husband angrily.

“You’re such a ing doctor! I hate you! I really do! You’re such a playboy, and…I hate you Doctor Cho!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun angrily.

“What did I do? You’re asking me. I just answer”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, earning another hard slap. Sungmin quickly gets off of Kyuhyun and fixes herself and leaves the room angrily.

“Aish! What the…”

Kyuhyun gets up and fixes his jeans and run outside to chase his ex-wife.

“BABY, WAIT!”

Kyuhyun shouts as he runs down the stairs to catch Sungmin.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s arm, but she quickly pulls it away from his grip.

“Let go of me. I’m going to cook lunch now”

“The chefs can do it”

“Shut up! Don’t talk to me because I hate you!”

Sungmin frowns and continue going down the stairs. Kyuhyun sighs and follow her. They saw their kids at the living room playing PS4 happily.

“Just play first with our kids. I’ll just cook our lunch ok”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while staring at the twins happily.

“I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin looks at him and frown.

“I still hate you. Is this really the way you court a girl?”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before walking away. Kyuhyun watches Sungmin sadly as she goes inside the kitchen to cook a delicious lunch for all of them.

“It’s really hard to please her. Seriously, it’s hard to understand her mood. Does she have her monthly period today? Why is she like that? Very moody”

Kyuhyun told his self. He sighs sadly and stares at his kids.

“Maybe they can help me lure their moody mother”

Kyuhyun told his self. He went at the living room to join his sons.

“Kids, do you have a minute?”

Kyuhyun asks Kibum and Sandeul who are busy playing. Their eyes are only focused on the television as they play happily.

“You shoot him!”

Kibum told his twin brother. They both laugh like an evil as they shoot their enemies one by one.

“They will never win against us because we’re the Super Twins”

Sandeul told his twin brother. Kibum nods and they start laughing again, enjoying defeating their enemies.

“Kids, daddy is here. Please stop playing for awhile. I need your help ok”

Kyuhyun told them, hoping that his sons will listen to him.

“Why do you want to bother us Cho Kyuhyun? Can’t you see that we’re busy?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun frowns.

“Yah! Cho Kibum, how can you speak to your father like that huh?”

Kyuhyun asks while frowning at Sandeul who laughs at him.

“I’m not Key. I’m Deullie”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun. Kibum starts laughing because he thinks that it’s funny whenever Kyuhyun and Sungmin are having a hard time recognizing them.

“What’s funny Cho Kibum?”

Kyuhyun asks the older Cho. Kibum shook his head. He pauses the game. He and Sandeul stare at their father who is frowning at both of them.

“What is your problem this time Cho Kyuhyun? Why can’t you do it alone? Do you really need to ask for our help all the time? It’s your fault, that’s why your wife hates you”

Kibum told Kyuhyun.

“Cho Kibum, I never teach you to speak like that to me. Why do you always speak like an ahjusshi huh? I am still your father, so don’t speak like that to me. Do you understand? Seriously, you even influence your baby brother!”

Kyuhyun told Kibum, reprimanding him.

“Sorry daddy, but the truth is…”

Kibum smiles like a kid.

“I’m not Key because I’m Deullie”

Kibum lied. He smiles at his twin brother. They both laugh, enjoying teasing Kyuhyun.

“Yah! Stop playing on me ok. Who is really Key and Deullie?”

Kyuhyun asks as he stares at his sons, observing them very carefully. But no matter how hard he observes them, Kyuhyun just can’t tell the difference between Kibum and Sandeul. The twins’ hairstyles are the same and they are wearing same shirt—the only difference is Kibum was the one wearing jeans while Sandeul is the one wearing short pants and geeky glasses.

“Come on kids”

Kyuhyun sighs. He already gives up because he just can’t recognize who is Kibum and who is Sandeul.

“Stop bullying me ok. Just stop playing this game because it’s really hard. Even your mom can’t even recognize who is Key and who is Deullie. Just help me ok”

Kyuhyun told them. Kibum raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms on his chest.

“You solve your own problem because we’re not the one who is being a playboy here”

Kibum told Kyuhyun while smirking, teasing his father. He and Sandeul continue playing. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, controlling his temper towards the twins. He doesn’t want to get mad at his sons though he really hates it whenever they are talking to him as if they are older than him or have the same age like him. Kyuhyun also hates it whenever the twins are playing their so-called ‘guessing game’ because he’s already having a hard time guessing who is the real Kibum and the real Sandeul because the twins are exactly the same and the way they talk is also the same—thanks to Kibum, influencing his sweet twin brother to become evil like him and to act evil like him and that’s the reason why Kyuhyun and Sungmin are already having a hard time recognizing their twins because they can no longer see the difference between Kibum and Sandeul; Sungmin is having headache because her kids are starting to act like their father. The only difference between them—according to Sungmin is that her kids are adorable and Kyuhyun is not and for Kyuhyun, his ex-wife is just unfair because Sungmin hates him, that’s why she’s thinking that he’s not adorable like their kids.

“I’m serious now Cho Kibum and Cho Sandeul. I’m not playing with you guys. I need you both to listen. Stop playing and talk to me properly”

Kyuhyun told the twins in a very serious manner. Sandeul, still being the obedient son, quickly puts down his controller on top of the center table and runs towards his father.

“Ok. I’m going to listen now to you daddy. Sorry about that”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun while flashing his puppy eyes, trying to lure his father with his cuteness so Kyuhyun won’t get mad at him.

“You’re Deullie and I’m sure of it”

Kyuhyun told the younger Cho with a proud smile on his lips. Of course he’s already sure about it. He knows that it’s Sandeul and not Kibum because Kibum is a very hard headed kid and he doesn’t obey easily. Even though Kibum influence his twin brother that much when it comes to evilness, Sandeul is still an obedient kid and still sweet in his own way unlike Kibum who is always a bossy brat and he doesn’t listen to his parents that much because he always think that the things that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are telling him is really boring and he believes in his own principles and way of living. He’s very mature and really acts like an old man compares to his twin brother who is always a baby. Kibum thinks that his twin brother is really lame whenever he’s being a baby.

“Your twin brother is really a hardheaded kid”

Kyuhyun told Sandeul while staring at the older Cho. Kyuhyun sighs and happily carries Sandeul and puts him down on his lap, just what he used to do to Kibum when he’s still a little boy. Sandeul smiles at his father, enjoying sitting on his lap.

“Cho Kibum, stop playing ok. Your baby brother is already willing to listen. Don’t be a hard headed kid my dear ahjusshi”

Kyuhyun told Kibum, teasing him. Kibum pauses the game that he’s playing. He puts his controller on the floor and frowns at his twin brother.

“You’re such a baby”

Kibum told Sandeul. He sighs heavily and sits beside Kyuhyun, joining him on the sofa, still frowning. Kibum hates it whenever someone will tell him to stop playing and whenever someone will disturb him every time that he’s going to play his games.

“You know Key honey? You’re still a kid for you to frown like an ahjusshi, so stop that. Seriously honey, you can still continue playing later. I’m just asking for a little time. We’re Team Kyuhyun right? It only means that you and Deullie should help me with mommy no matter what happen because we’re in one team and we have the same goal and that is to help me, your very gorgeous and y daddy to win the heart of your very hard to get and really sensitive mommy”

Kyuhyun told Kibum, reminding his sons that they are Team Kyuhyun and it only means that they are required to help him with Sungmin no matter what it takes.

“Why are you being so unfair huh Cho Kyuhyun?”

Kibum asks as he crosses his arms on his chest, still frowning hard while staring at his twin brother.

“How come it’s only baby Deullie you’re carrying on your lap? I’m also present. I’m your baby Key, but why is only Deullie getting the VIP treatment here huh?”

Kibum asks, feeling jealous with his twin brother. He knows that it’s bad to be jealous and Sandeul is his twin brother and he shouldn’t be jealous of him. But Kibum can be stubborn and possessive sometimes just like his father and that’s why there are times wherein he only wants his parents’ attention to be focused on him—only on him and that’s the reason why he gets jealous sometimes whenever Kyuhyun and Sungmin is also giving Sandeul attention and whenever they will treat his twin brother like a baby.

“Seriously…”

Kyuhyun sighs.

“You come here and sit on my lap as well. You and your twin brother will be sitting together on my lap”

Kyuhyun told his son. Kibum smiles and crawls on Kyuhyun’s lap and sit down happily. He hugs his father and stuck his tongue out to his twin brother who frowns at him.

“Daddy, Key is bullying me again. He’s sticking his tongue out. Look at him”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun in a very cute way. He pouts at his twin brother who is happily sticking his tongue out to . Kibum really loves teasing his twin brother because Sandeul is such a baby and he cries easily.

“Baby Deullie is going to cry now”

Kibum sings happily, teasing his twin brother.

“Key…”

Kyuhyun sighs and holds Kibum’s gorgeous face between his hands and frowns at him.

“What did mommy and daddy used to tell you?”

Kyuhyun asks the older Cho while raising an eyebrow.

“Always take care of baby Deullie and never tease and bully him because I’m older than him. But that was unfair. I’m just older by a minute. We have the same birthday and mommy gave birth to us on the same day. Aish!”

Kibum told his father while frowning.

“But you’re still older than Deullie even though you have the same birthday and even though mommy gave birth on you on the same day.It’s still your responsibility to take care of Deullie because he’s your baby brother even though you guys are twins. You’re older and he’s younger, so you need to take care of him and protect him and not to , bully him and make him cry whenever you want. Don’t be a bossy evil brat towards your twin brother”

Kyuhyun told Kibum, reprimanding him in a nice way, so Kibum won’t forget what he and Sungmin always told him whenever he will tease, bully and make Sandeul cry. Kibum nods his head and smiles brightly.

“Ok daddy. I understand”

Kibum told Kyuhyun before hugging his twin brother, making him smile again.

“Sorry about that Deullie. I won’t bully you anymore. Just stop being a baby sometimes ok”

Kibum told his twin brother who nods his head and hugs him too. Kyuhyun smiles as he stares at his adorable and really cute kids.

“It’s good to see them like this”

Kyuhyun whispers. Kibum and Sandeul stare at their father, still hugging each other.

“Daddy, are we not heavy?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Not that heavy. I can still carry both of you even though you are already grown up and I’m already on my thirties. Daddy is still strong, don’t worry about me”

Kyuhyun told his kids happily. The twins let go of each other and hugs their father happily.

“When are we going out? Deullie and I want to go at Lotte World and play all day”

Kibum told Kyuhyun, feeling excited.

“Tomorrow. But for the meantime, you and Deullie must help me first with your mommy”

Kyuhyun told Kibum. The twins nod happily at him.

“What happen? Did you and mommy fight again?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Kyuhyun nods his head sadly.

“A little…your mommy hates me. She’s so sensitive you know. She’s always moody and I don’t know why. She’s being cold to me again. I just don’t understand her mood. There are times wherein she’s really sweet and then when she’s jealous, she will be cold and hate me”

Kyuhyun told his kids sadly.

“Honestly, it’s your fault”

Kibum told his father. Kyuhyun stares at him with a blank expression, wondering why his son is blaming him all of a sudden.

“What? I’m just telling you what happen and you’re already blaming me? Why not blame mommy for being moody?”

Kyuhyun told Kibum, frowning.

“Why should we blame mommy? Is she the one who needs to court you and is she the one who becomes a playgirl? I mean come on daddy. Girls are always moody. You’re the one who told me that before when Aunt Wookie becomes moody sometimes. You told me to understand a girl when she’s becoming moody, but why can’t you understand mommy?”

Kibum told his father, returning to Kyuhyun some of the things that he told him before about girls. Kyuhyun just nods his head and didn’t argue with his son anymore because Kibum is right.

“Can I asks something daddy?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun nods his head as an answer.

“Why does mommy hates you this time? What did you do this time that makes her hate you? You see. Mommy will never hate you if you’re not doing something that will ruin her mood and things that will make her hate you”

Sandeul told his father. Kibum nods his head, agreeing to his twin brother. The twins stare at Kyuhyun with curious glare, waiting for him to speak up and tell them the reason why Sungmin hates him again.

“Well…”

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath before continuing.

“We happen to talk about Joo-hyun and your mommy suddenly becomes jealous of her and that’s why she hates me again because she’s jealous of Joo-hyun”

Kyuhyun told the twins. Kibum and Sandeul frown.

“Aish! That will always bring trouble in our life. Honestly daddy, is that the way you court a girl? Making her jealous of your ex- is the way you court mommy? Oh! That was really cool as in super cool Cho Kyuhyun”

Kibum told his father sarcastically, making Sandeul laughs. Kyuhyun holds Sandeul’s beautiful face between his hands and gives him a sweet peck on his lips to stop him from laughing.

“Stop laughing at me honey”

Kyuhyun told Sandeul who nods his head cutely. Kyuhyun gives his son another sweet peck on his lips before hugging him. He looks at Kibum and gently flicks the older Cho’s forehead.

“Are you really my son? You talk as if you’re my father and I’m your son”

Kyuhyun told Kibum.

“What? I’m just telling you daddy. You’re doing it the wrong way”

“Then what is the right way for you?”

Kyuhyun asks while raising an eyebrow. Kibum smirks.

“From the point of view of your very gorgeous and smart son and from a boy who is not playboy like you…well, girls are chasing me, but I’m not a playboy…”

Kibum clears his throat before continuing.

“You supposed to act very sweet and romantic towards a girl, especially to the girl who is playing too hard to get. You need to do what she wants in order to prove that you will do anything for her because you love her that much and mommy needs to feel your love. So, instead of making her jealous over your ex-, why not have a date with mommy or maybe you can do simple things for her? That’s very easy you know. Giving her flowers every day can make her smile and telling her I love you each and every moment will make her feel special”

Kibum told his father, giving him an advice according to his point of view about courting a girl and how to treat them nicely.

“And…”

Kyuhyun stares at Sandeul who suddenly in.

“Give mommy a hug. Girls love hugs and kisses. Mommy loves it whenever someone is hugging her. She misses you a lot daddy because you’ve been away from each other for twelve long years. Mommy longs for your hug, so give her a hug every day and maybe you can also kiss her”

Sandeul suggested. Kibum quickly holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face, forcing his to look at him.

“Kiss…only kiss ok. Deullie only told you to kiss and nothing further than that. Do you understand?”

Kibum told his father.

“Maybe a sweet peck will do”

Sandeul added. Kibum nods, agreeing to his twin brother’s suggestion. Kyuhyun just nods his head because he knows that his sons are not in favor of them having a baby sibling.

“Both if your ideas are great. But we still have a problem and it’s a major problem”

Kyuhyun told the twins, making them curious about it.

“What is it?”

Kibum asks while staring at Kyuhyun curiously, waiting for his father to continue speaking and tell him and Sandeul about their major problem. Sungmin went out of the kitchen to ask her kids and her ex-husband what they want for lunch. She saw them at the living room.

“It seems that they are very busy. I wonder what they are talking about. They look serious”

Sungmin told herself. She smiles brightly and starts walking quietly and very carefully towards Kyuhyun and their kids to eavesdrop. Kyuhyun and the twins didn’t notice Sungmin because they are too busy planning and they are really concentrating on how they will solve their so-called major problem.

“What? Mommy doesn’t want you to sleep with her?”

Kibum asks. Kyuhyun nods sadly.

“See? I told you kids. It’s a major problem. How can I have skinship with your mommy if she doesn’t even want to sleep with me? She’s torturing me ok”

Kyuhyun told his kids.

“I know!”

Sandeul claps his hands because he already has an idea to convince Sungmin to sleep with Kyuhyun in their room.

“I have an idea and I really think that it’s wonderful”

Sandeul told them happily. Kyuhyun and Kibum stare at him curiously, waiting for him to speak up his idea.

“Let’s put Magnus inside mommy’s room. She’s scared of dog. Daddy will save her and if that happens, mommy will be convinced that they should sleep together because daddy is her superhero who will save her from Magnus and ghosts…maybe we can scare mommy?”

Sandeul told them. Kibum nods happily.

“Hey, I like that. Mommy is afraid of ghost and she’s afraid of Magnus though Magnus really loves her. That was a very bright idea Deullie”

Kibum told his twin brother. They stare at each other and flash an evil smile before happily giving each other a high five. Kyuhyun opens his mouth. He was about to speak to disagree with the twins’ idea when someone butts in.

“So, after you scare me, what will happen next?”

Kyuhyun, Kibum and Sandeul stare at the owner of the voice. Their eyes grow big upon seeing Sungmin standing behind them, flashing a smile while raising an eyebrow.

“CHO KYUHYUN!”

Sungmin raises her voice, calling her ex-husband’s name. The twins quickly jump off of their father for him to stand up. Kyuhyun stands up and stares at his ex-wife nervously.

“Yes baby?”

Kyuhyun asks while flashing a weak smile. Sungmin smiles at him.

“You will sleep outside”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, still smiling at him.

“Outside the room?”

Kyuhyun asks like an idiot. Sungmin shook her head and crosses her arms on her chest.

“Of course not, you will sleep outside the house with the mosquitoes”

“WHAT?”

Kyuhyun shouts. The twins’ bite their lower lip to control their selves from laughing.

“Oh come on baby! This is so unfair. I’m no—“

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s lips to stop him from talking.

“You’re the one who start it because our kids will never think something like that if you didn’t ask them. No more arguments ok. You will sleep outside the house and that is your punishment for being a bad baby”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before letting go of his lips. Kyuhyun pouts and nods like a kid.

“So, what do you want for lunch?”

Sungmin asks the kids. Kibum and Sandeul think for the meantime.

“SMOKE SALMON AND BLACK SESAME SOY MILK WITH CRASHED ICE!”

The twins shout in unison. Sungmin nods at them before looking at her ex-husband who is still pouting, thinking that Sungmin is being so unfair again because she’s spoiling the twins and not him.

“How about you baby? What do you want for lunch?”

Sungmin asks while smiling at her ex-husband. Kyuhyun moves closer to him.

“You”

Kyuhyun whispers softly. Sungmin shoot Kyuhyun a seductive glare. She winks at him before walking away.

“Naughty bunny”

Kyuhyun whispers. He takes a deep breath and goes back to his seat and stares at his sons who are already playing again.

“Are you guys really my teammates? You’re not helping me. You’re just making mommy punish me even more”

Kyuhyun told his sons, pouting at them. Kibum and Sandeul laugh softly.

“It’s ok daddy. Mosquitoes are lovable because they will always kiss you and their kiss is a bit painful, but really sweet”

Kibum told Kyuhyun. Sandeul nods happily, controlling his laughter.

“It will be fun to have a camping outside with the mosquitoes…that was really sweet”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun. The twins stop playing. They start rolling on the floor as they laugh happily.

“Be thankful that both of you are really cute and adorable and I love you both so much. Aish! These kids are really bullying me all the time. But it’s ok because they are still the most wonderful kids and I’m thankful for having them as my sons”

Kyuhyun told his self. He stands up and walks towards his kids.

“If I were you babies, you need to run now before I can tickle both of you!”

Kyuhyun told his kids happily.

“AHHHHHHH!!!”

Kibum and Sandeul shout happily. They quickly stand up and start running happily while holding each other’s hands. Kyuhyun runs after them.

“I’M GOING TO CATCH YOU BABIES!!!”

Kyuhyun shouts happily. The twins run inside the kitchen. They run towards their mother who is busy preparing the ingredients that she will use in cooking their lunch. Kyuhyun runs towards them. He was about to catch the twins when they quickly run around the wooden table. Sungmin watches her kids and her ex-husband as they run around the kitchen happily.

“Yah! Stop running around. I’m getting dizzy because of you guys!”

Sungmin told them while pouting. The twins run towards Sungmin and hug her.

“I love you mommy”

Kibum told his mother. He kisses Sungmin’s right hand and smiles at her before running outside.

“I love you too mommy”

Sandeul told Sungmin. He did what his twin brother does. He kisses Sungmin’s left hand and smiles at his mother before running outside happily to follow Kibum and hide from their father. Kyuhyun runs towards his ex-wife. Sungmin blushes a little when Kyuhyun gives her a sweet peck on her lips.

“I love you three mommy”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while smiling like a kid. He giggles happily and runs happily outside to chase the twins and play with them.

“They are really naughty and playful. But all of them are very adorable and really cute, especially Kyu”

Sungmin whispers.

“But I wish…”

Sungmin sighs and holds her tummy.

“We’re also going to have a baby girl someday. So I also have someone to play with. It will be too awkward if I dress Key and Deullie like a girl and put make-up on them and play Barbie with them. I wish to have a baby girl too”

Sungmin told herself while pouting. She takes a deep breath and just start cooking their lunch with a smile on her lips, feeling happy seeing her kids and Kyuhyun happy and because she knows that everything between her and Kyuhyun will be alright soon.

~~~

*KIM MANSION, NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK*

 

Teukie sit beside his husband, joining him on their bed.

“Honey, I have some bad news and good news to you. Which one do you want to hear first? The good news or the bad news?”

Teukie told her husband who is busy reading a book about aircrafts.

“Let me hear the good news first”

Kangin told his wife. Teukie smiles brightly at him.

“Our baby boy called me earlier. He informs me that he’s already engaged. Jongwoon is getting married soon”

Teukie told her husband happily. Kangin stops reading. He was surprised on what he heard. He puts his bookmark on the page that he’s reading before closing the book. He looks at Teukie who is smiling brightly at him.

“Did I hear it right honey? Our baby is going to get married soon?”

Kangin asks, feeling excited. Teukie nods her head happily.

“FINALLY!!!”

Kangin shouts happily as he claps his hands.

“Who is our soon to be daughter in law and when are we going to meet her and her parents?”

Kangin asks excitedly while flashing a sweet smile. He’s really happy to know that his one and only child is finally getting married. Kangin is very happy for his son Jongwoon because he and Teukie really thought that their son will grow old alone and he will never find the perfect one. But Kangin’s hope of having a daughter in law and grandchild suddenly becomes bright upon hearing the good news of his wife about their son.

“We can meet our daughter in law when we fly in Seoul. Jongwoon will set a date about our meeting with our daughter in law’s parents”

Teukie told Kangin.

“Who is our daughter in law? Tell me. I want to know the girl who captures our son’s heart. I need to make sure that she will never hurt our baby boy and she will love him with all her heart and not because he’s rich. You know…there are a lot of girls like that lately. They will just marry a man because he’s rich and not because of love and I don’t want our son to experience it”

Kangin told Teukie. He doesn’t want his son to get hurt at the end and that’s why he needs to make sure that Jongwoon is going to marry the right girl and the girl who will be with him for the rest of his life; a girl who will love Jongwoon with all her heart and will be a good wife and mother just like Teukie.

“You have to guess”

Teukie told her husband. Kangin sighs.

“Just tell me ok. I don’t want to play a guessing game tonight honey”

“I’ll give you a clue. Just try to guess ok. Don’t be a kill joy. It will be fun and excited you know”

Teukie told her husband, convincing him. Kangin takes a deep breath and nods his head, agreeing to his wife’s idea. Teukie smiles brightly before speaking.

“You already know her”

Teukie told Kangin who stares at her blankly.

“How?”

Kangin asks as he tries to recall if Jongwoon already introduce a girl to him before. Kangin keeps on thinking until he finally think of Ryeowook.

“I know!”

Kangin snaps his fingers.

“Is she the flight stewardess? The one who works in our company before and the best friend of your favorite designer? She’s the cousin of Minnie’s ex-husband and…come to think of it. She’s the only girl that I met…I mean, she’s the only girl that Jongwoon introduce to us. Is she the girl?”

Kangin asks curiously. Teukie nods her head happily.

“You got it right honey”

Teukie told Kangin as she giggles happily. Youngwoon nods his head while smiling.

“I knew it honey. You see. Our son really loves her. I’m happy for our Jongwoonie and it was a relief you know”

Kangin told his wife as he sighs in relief.

“I really thought that our Jongwoonie will really grow old alone and will forever be single. When is the wedding?”

Kangin asks, feeling excited for his son’s wedding. Teukie shook her head.

“Jongwoonie didn’t tell me. Maybe there’s still no date. But they are already planning for it. Minnie is their wedding planner”

Teukie told her husband while smiling at her. Kangin nods his head happily.

“That’s wonderful. I’m sure that Jongwoon’s wedding will be wonderful because his best friend is the wedding planner and Minnie is a good wedding planner”

Kangin told his wife who nods her head, agreeing to her.

“So, ready to hear the bad news?”

Teukie asks. Kangin stares at her curiously, waiting for her to speak. Teukie takes a deep breath before speaking.

“Minnie and Kyu are back together. I don’t know how it happens, but Jongwoon told me that they back together. Our baby girl and our cute baby Deullie are currently in Seoul, staying with Kyu and our baby Key. See what our baby girl does? She’s insane, right?”

Teukie told her husband, still not in favor of what Sungmin did. Kangin sighs.

“Trying to fix the problem with Kyu and trying to bring back the family again for the sake of the twins is not bad? If they still love each other then why not? I can’t see any reason why they can’t be together again”

Kangin told his wife, making her frown.

“Honey, for heaven’s sake, you know how much that jerk man hurt our baby girl and now you’re telling me that it’s ok if they will be together again?”

Teukie told her husband while frowning at him.

“Teukie…”

Kangin sighs.

“There’s always room for second chance and if Kyu deserve it then Minnie should give it to him”

“No! I totally disagree with it. I mean. Come on. That man is a jerk and I don’t think that he deserves a second chance. What he did is unforgivable. I’m sure that Changsun will agree on me”

Teukie told her husband. Kangin nods his head.

“Yeah, my best friend will surly agree on you because both of you can be a narrow minded sometimes”

“WHAT?”

Teukie raises her voice upon hearing her husband. She raises her eyebrow.

“Are you telling me that you’re siding that jerk ex-husband of our baby girl?”

Teukie asks her husband, still frowning at him. Kangin shook his head.

“I’m not on his side and on our baby girl’s side either. I just want what is good and best for the twins”

“And you think having a jerk father is the best for the twins?”

“They need a family”

Kangin told Teukie who shook her head.

“We are their family and not Kyu”

“Honey…”

Kangin sighs.

“The twins still need a mom and dad and not a foster father or foster mother. They need to grow in a complete and happy family. Kyu and Minnie don’t want their kids to continue growing up in a broken family and far from each other and from them and that’s why they are trying to fix the problem. If Kyu is already feeling sorry, then why not give a second chance?”

Kangin told his wife, explaining his opinion to her. Teukie shook her head, still disagreeing with Kangin’s opinion.

“I still think that you, our baby girl and our baby boy are insane. I, Changsung and Sooyeon think that Kyu doesn’t deserve a second chance”

“Do Changsung and Sooyeon already know about it?”

Kangin asks curiously. Teukie shook her head.

“Jongwoon told me not to tell them. I respect it and I think that baby bunny is the one who need to explain it to her parents and that jerk as well”

Teukie told her husband while frowning. Kangin nods his head.

“I bet Sooyeon wouldn’t agree on you”

“Why not? That jerk hurt our baby bunny!”

“She’s a mother and she will understand. I am a father, but I understand. You’re a mother, but how can you not understand? Minnie wants her family to be complete for her kids’ own good and if she still loves Kyu then let her love him and be happy. It’s her life. We supposed to support her instead of hating what she did. Past is past. If you will keep on insisting about it, how can Kyu fill in the space that he left before and how can our baby girl move on and be happy and how will our grandchildren have complete family?”

Kangin told Teukie, defending Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Teukie sighs heavily.

“You know what? I’m just going to sleep ok because there’s no point talking with you. It’s too obvious that you’re siding that jerk man!”

Teukie told her husband. Kangin nods his head.

“That’s good. I really think that you should sleep now because you’re being too talkative and a nagger again”

“Aish!”

Teukie frowns at her husband and lay down on the bed. She closes her eyes to sleep. Youngwoon just shook his head. He sighs and just continues reading the book that he’s holding.

~~~

Taeyeon visits Joo-hyun in her condominium. She hasn’t seen Joo-hyun after the day they go back in Seoul after the broken engagement of Joo-hyun and Kyuhyun. Joo-hyun never goes out and have a girl bonding with her because she keeps on complaining that she’s not feeling well and she’s sick, so Taeyeon just decided to visit her best friend in her condominium and check if Joo-hyun is fine and still alive. Taeyeon is afraid that her best friend already commits suicide or planning to kill herself since her marriage to Kyuhyun will no longer happen because Kyuhyun already call off their wedding.

“Yah! What is happening to you?”

Taeyeon asks her best friend who is lying on her bed, looking pale.

“I told you that I’m sick. I’m not feeling well lately”

Joo-hyun told her best friend, feeling weak.

“Why don’t you just go out? You always want to lock yourself here in your condo and think about that jerk doctor and his ex-wife and bastard kids. See what is happening to you? You’re not feeling well because of them!”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun who suddenly frowns at her.

“Aish! I really want to kill Kyu’s ex-wife. It’s all her fault. She and her bastard kids ruin my plan. Now what? What will happen to our companies? I’m sure that the bank will get all our properties if we will not be able to pay all our debts. Aish! That will really get it. Does she really think that she and Kyu can escape from me that easy? Of course not!”

Joo-hyun told her best friend, feeling angry on Sungmin. She slowly gets up and sits on her bed.

“I should think of a plan to ruin them before they can be together again. I won’t go easy on Kyu because he’s mine. I need him and his entire wealth! Damn it! I and my parents will not sleep at the street. I won’t allow it to happen!”

Joo-hyun told her best friend angrily.

“You need to seduce Kyu again and make that ’s life miserable!”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun.

“You know that I will always support you Joo-hyun”

Joo-hyun smiles at her best friend.

“I know Taeyeon-ah. Don’t worry because that’s what I’m going to do. If I’m already feeling better, I will look for Kyu and do my best to seduce him and make sure that his ex-wife will get mad at him. I will ruin them Taeyeon-ah. I will never let them be happy and I won’t let their family become complete again. Kyu is mine and that and her bastard kids should be out of the picture. Kyu must marry me no matter what happen and I’m going to do everything for him to marry me!”

Joo-hyun told her best friend. She holds her head as she feels dizzy all of a sudden.

“Aish! I’m feeling dizzy again”

Joo-hyun told Taeyeon while frowning. She really hates it whenever she’s feeling weak.

“You know Joo-hyun? If I were you, I will go to my OB and let her check me”

“What for?”

Joo-hyun asks. Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

“Are you sure that you’re not pregnant? You told me that you always throw up every morning and you feel so dizzy and nauseated every day and you crave for something. Isn’t already signs of pregnancy?”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun, making her feel nervous.

“No! I’m just sick”

“But I don’t think so”

Joo-hyun’s heart starts beating fast and shook her head.

“I can’t be pregnant Taeyeon. No way!”

“Why not? You told me that you and Kyu are having ”

“But…”

Joo-hyun takes a deep breath and stares at her best friend nervously.

“Taeyeon-ah, I’m going to tell you something. It’s just a secret ok”

“Ok”

Taeyeon nods her head. Joo-hyun moves closer to her best friend and whispers something to her, making her eyes grow big.

~~~

“Magnus won’t bite you baby, so don’t be scared of him”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife who is standing at the stairs while staring nervously at Kibum’s dog that is sleeping peacefully on the floor near the stairs. Sungmin looks at her ex-husband who just arrives from work.

“But I’m scared of dogs”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while staring at him nervously. Kyuhyun puts down his doctor’s bag on the couch. He removes his lab gown and puts it on top of the couch as well before walking towards his scared ex-wife.

“We can’t send Magnus to umma and appa just like what we did to Spike. Our Key will be lonely if we do that”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. He carries Sungmin on his arms. Sungmin wraps her arms around her ex-husband’s neck and her legs on his waist. Kyuhyun goes at the living room and sit on the sofa with his ex-wife who is sitting on his lap.

“Magnus is a good dog just like Spike. He won’t bite you because he knows that your Key’s mommy”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, taking her fear away.

“Where are our kids?”

Kyuhyun asks before giving Sungmin a sweet peck on her lips.

“They are sleeping in Key’s room. I think they are tired because of playing soccer with Jonghyun at the park awhile ago. I let them sleep for awhile, so they will have energy later when we have our dinner with Jongwoonie and Wookie at Paris Grille”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while slowly brushing a finger on her ex-husband’s eyebrow.

“Do they still hate me?”

Kyuhyun asks. He’s worried because the twins hate him for going to work and not joining them in lunch. Kyuhyun received an emergency call and he needs to go at the hospital right away because he has a patient and that’s the reason why he didn’t have the chance to eat lunch with his family and play with his kids, causing them to feel upset and hate him. Sungmin shook her head.

“Don’t worry about our kids. They will be fine and they don’t hate you anymore. I already talk to them and explain properly why you need to work and they understand it”

Sungmin told her ex-husband to stop him from worrying too much about their kids hating them. She already explains to Kibum and Sandeul that it’s an emergency and Kyuhyun is a doctor, so he needs to attend to his patients’ need. The twins understand it and they know that a good doctor must love his patients too and they are happy because Kyuhyun is a good doctor since he loves his patients and his work very much and they know that their father will surely make it up to them.

“Thank you baby. I really don’t know what to do without you. I’m really sad whenever our kids will hate me. I really want to spend my time with them, but of course I also need to work, especially if it’s an emergency. I just can’t ignore my patients. They also need me. I hope Key and Deullie will understand”

Kyuhyun explains. Sungmin nods her head and smiles at her ex-husband.

“I told you not to worry anymore. They understand you, but of course they are still kids. They really can’t help to feel upset sometimes, but after that they will be fine again. I and our kids understand your work and they know that you will find ways to make it up to them”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“How’s work? How’s your patients?”

Sungmin asks. She notices her ex-husband’s sad face.

“What happen? Is there something wrong?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods sadly.

“One of my patients died awhile ago. I fail to save him. Baby, he’s just a seven years old boy. He suffers from brain trauma. He undergoes a head surgery before I went in Japan for my supposed to be wedding with Joo-hyun. He just passes ahead awhile ago. He didn’t survive the brain surgery. It’s all my fault and I really feel sorry”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sadly as tears start forming in his eyes.

“Don’t blame yourself Kyu. You did your job as his doctor. It’s just that, it’s already his time to go and we can’t do anything about it”

“But it’s still my fault. I shouldn’t leave him and let my fellow doctors watch over him”

“You don’t trust your fellow doctors?”

Sungmin asks.

“I do, but still…”

Kyuhyun stares at his ex-wife sadly.

“I’m his doctor and I’m the one who supposed to take care of him. But I leave because of my wedding. I shouldn’t rushed things. I shouldn’t agree on Joo-hyun going in Okinawa that soon. I should jus—“

Sungmin holds her ex-husband’s lips to stop him from crying.

“We wouldn’t see each other again if you didn’t go in Okinawa and we wouldn’t be able to save our remaining hope that we can still be together if you didn’t go in Okinawa. You’re not being selfish baby and I’m sure that your patient understands it. It’s really sad for a doctor to lose a patient, but at least he’s already an angel now and happy in heaven. I’m sure that he doesn’t want you to blame yourself because for him, you become a good doctor to him. You didn’t leave him because you make sure that there will be good doctors who will take care of him and watch over him while you’re away from him. You never leave him until his last breath because you’re there and you try to save him”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, easing her ex-husband’s sadness.

“You and your fellow doctors did everything, but we can’t stop the will of God. If He already wants the little boy to be with Him in heaven and if He already wants the little boy to become an angel, even a good doctor like you can never stop it. But I know that he’s happy because his Doctor Kyu never leaves him until his last breath. So don’t blame yourself. He will only be sad if he sees you like that and I’m sure that he doesn’t want you blaming yourself for what happen”

Sungmin told her husband, trying to cheer him up.

“Don’t be sad anymore ok. I know that you did all your best, so don’t blame yourself. Things happen for a reason, so don’t be sad Kyu. Our kids will worry if they will see you like that. That little boy is already an angel now and he wants you to continue being a good doctor”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before kissing his lips softly. Kyuhyun smiles at his ex-wife, feeling thankful that Sungmin is there to cheer him up.

“I’m thankful that you’re already here with me baby. You see. During those days and years that you’re not with me, I just carry the entire stress of my work, especially when bad things happen to my patients and at my work. I don’t have someone to talk with and share my pain and sadness with. I can’t tell it to Wookie because she also has her problems at work sometimes and I don’t want to burden her that much and Key is too young to feel my stress, so I just keep it by myself”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife with a sad expression. He’s still feeling sad for what happen to his seven year old patient, but at least, he’s feeling a little bit better and his heart is no longer heavy because of sadness because Sungmin is there to cheer him up and join him in his sadness and pain.

“Why not tell it to Joo-hyun?”

Sungmin asks, feeling curious as to why her ex-husband needs to carry his stress and sadness because of work if he has Joo-hyun. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“She only listens to herself. To tell you the truth, I really don’t know how I fall in love with her. You’re different from her. It’s true that she cares for me, but not as much as you do. Even Vic doesn’t care about me the way you do. I guess, wife is really different from a mistress”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling sorry for cheating on her. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun and somehow she agrees on what her ex-husband told her. Wife is really different from a mistress because if they are the same then her husband wouldn’t be skinny and will never tell her that he’s all alone and he’s keeping all his burden, pain, sadness and stress from his work all by his self and if wife is the same like a mistress then Kyuhyun will never be lonely without her by his side.

“Stop being too emotional ok or else we will end up crying again and I don’t want to cry anymore Kyu. Can we just be happy ok?”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun nods his head and kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips.

“I’m always happy whenever I’m with you and I’m happy because you and our kids are here with me. I just hope that it will be forever”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“You court me first ok my dear lover boy”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, teasing her ex-husband. She gets off of him.

“Come. Let’s go at the kitchen. I’m going to make some sweets for you. It will help relieve your stress and sadness. Let’s just have a little chat while eating some sweets”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun flashes a naughty smile.

“Can we just have each other on bed?”

Kyuhyun asks naughtily. Sungmin smiles at him and shook her head.

“No”

Sungmin laughs softly when Kyuhyun pouts like a kid.

“Come on baby Kyu. Just get up ok. Let’s have our time together as husband and wife and not as enemies”

“Enemies?”

Kyuhyun asks. He raises his eyebrow.

“Since when did we become enemies huh?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“Since the day you divorce me. Just get up my dear gorgeous doctor. If our kids wake up, we won’t be able to have our bonding time as husband and wife. So please stand up now baby Kyu and let’s go at the kitchen”

Sungmin told her ex-husband while pulling him.

“Arasso my Miss American Lady. Seriously baby, when will you learn to speak in Korean? Deullie is better than you. He can already speak Korean and understand Korean as well”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“I know how to speak Korean. But I’m not that fluent. If you have problem with me speaking in English all the time then let’s not talk anymore. Case closed and problem solved ok”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She pouts at him and was about to walk away, but Kyuhyun holds her hand tight. He stands up and gently pulls his wife for an embrace.

“Why are you always moody? Monthly period?”

Kyuhyun asks, wondering why Sungmin is too sensitive lately.

“That’s because you’re always teasing me and I hate it”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while pouting at him.

“Ok. I won’t tease you anymore. Just don’t hate me ok”

“Ok”

Kyuhyun smiles at his ex-wife and was about to kiss her wonderful lips when Sungmin holds his lips to prevent him from kissing her.

“Not so fast Doctor Cho. Let’s go at the kitchen now ok and continue it there”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She winks at him and smiles seductively before walking away to go at the kitchen.

“That baby bunny is really playful. Always playing hard to get, nothing changes at all. She’s still my lost baby bunny”

Kyuhyun told his self. He smiles naughtily and follows Sungmin inside the kitchen.

~~~

It’s already seven in the evening. Jongwoon is staring at his fiancée worriedly. Ryeowook looks a bit pale and it seems that she’s not feeling well.

“We can cancel our dinner with Kyu, Minnie and the kids”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook as he sits beside his lovely and very beautiful fiancée. Ryeowook shook her head.

“I’m fine”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who shook his head.

“No you’re not. You look a bit pale and it seems that you’re feeling weak. I’m worried. Kyu and Minnie will understand. Let’s just have our dinner here, so you won’t stress yourself that much”

Jongwoon suggested. Ryeowook shook her head.

“They are expecting us at Paris Grille and you’re the one who told me that they are already there”

Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands and smiles at him to take all his worries away.

“I’ll just drink medicine after dinner ok. I’m fine, no need to worry. Let’s go now because oppa and unnie are waiting and we’re going to talk about the plans for our wedding. Unnie made it with all her heart, so we need to hear it and I’m excited to know the plans for our wedding. I will also suggest a very beautiful idea”

Ryeowook told her fiancé happily.

“And what is that?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Ryeowook smiles at him and whispers something on her fiancé’s ear. Jongwoon nods his head while listening to Ryeowook.

“So, what do you think? It will be awesome, right?”

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon nods his head, agreeing to his fiancée’s wonderful idea.

“I think it’s perfect and it will be happy and wonderful. But we should ask Kyu and Minnie first because your cousin is still in the process of courting my best friend”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, reminding her that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are still not an official couple again.

“But that’s not a bad idea baby. I’m sure that oppa will agree on it”

Ryeowook told her fiancé. Jongwoon nods his head.

“I know, but Minnie will play hard to get and I’m hundred and one percent about it. That lost bunny can be a sometimes”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He’s really sure that Sungmin will play hard to get. Sungmin can be sometimes and Jongwoon knows that. He knows Sungmin that much because they are best of friends and they grow up together and he knows that Sungmin loves playing hard to get because she needs to see what a man can do just to have her and she loves it when it’s Kyuhyun because Sungmin loves it whenever Kyuhyun is chasing her. Jongwoon knows that his best friend will definitely agree on his fiancée’s idea, but before she did that, she will play hard to get first.

“Don’t call unnie like that. She’s not a ”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, frowning at him. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Baby, that’s not what I mean ok. Of course Minnie is not a . I’m talking about her attitude. She can be sometimes you know. She loves it whenever she’s giving Kyu a hard time because she knows that her ex-husband will never give up on her and will always chase her and do everything just to have her”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while smiling at her.

“Just convince Minnie unnie ok. You’re her best friend. She will listen to you and I know that you can convince her, so oppa will be happy and won’t have much hard time convincing unnie to marry him”

“Why me? Kyu was the one who needs to do that. It’s his job and not mine”

“But still…”

Ryeowook sighs sadly.

“What if unnie will not agree?”

Ryeowook asks worriedly. Jongwoon stares at his fiancée and holds her hands.

“We’re still going to push our wedding even though it’s no longer a double wedding for us. You see. We must give Minnie time to think and not to force her if she’s not yet ready for it”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who nods her head.

“I still want them to get married soon and be an official and legal husband and wife again. I want my nephews to be happy”

“I also want it that way baby. Don’t worry ok. I know that your cousin will never give up on Minnie and my best friend will absolutely marry Kyu soon. She just needs some time to be ready for it”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before kissing her lips.

“I have good news for you. Guess what”

“What?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon pouts cutely at her.

“I told you to guess, so you need to guess it”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“Baby, I don’t want to guess. I don’t want to think. So please, just tell it to me ok”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“Ok”

Jongwoon nods his head and flashes a bright smile.

“I actually forget to tell you awhile ago about my conversation with mommy. I already told her about us. She told me that she’s the one who will tell daddy about it. You know? She’s very happy for both of us and she’s really excited for our wedding. She already wants to see you again”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“Mommy is not mad when she finds out that I’ll be your future wife?”

Ryeowook asks nervously. Jongwoon shook his head.

“No. Why will she get mad at you? You’re not doing anything for her to get mad”

Jongwoon told his fiancée. Ryeowook sighs in relief because she really thought that her future in laws will be mad once they find out that she’s the girl whom Jongwoon will marry and be with for the rest of his life. Ryeowook thinks like that because she’s Kyuhyun’s cousin and she knows that Sungmin’s parents as well as Jongwoon’s parents hate her cousin that much because of what he did to Sungmin twelve years ago and that’s why she thought that her future in laws are also mad at her because she’s Kyuhyun’s cousin.

“Well, I’m Kyu oppa’s cousin”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who raises an eyebrow.

“So? I know that they are mad at Kyu for hurting Minnie so badly and for separating the twins from each other twelve years ago. But it doesn’t mean that they will also hate you because you’re Kyu’s cousin. Mommy and daddy are not like that, so don’t feel nervous ok”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while holding her hands. Ryeowook nods at him.

“Mommy was asking when she and daddy can meet umma and appa”

Jongwoon told his fiancée.

“Oh! About that thing…”

Ryeowook smiles at her gorgeous fiancé.

“I already talk about it to umma. She called me awhile ago. She wants to talk to you, but you’re inside the bathroom taking a bath. She just told me that she will just call again and talk to you. Appa also wants to talk to you. They told me that they will arrive in Seoul on August 30. Maybe we can set their dinner with mommy and daddy at that day or if you want on the next day. It’s up to you”

Ryeowook informs his fiancé about the arrival of her parents in Seoul. Jongwoon nods his head.

“I’ll talk about it first to mommy and daddy. They will also fly here in Seoul with mom and dad for the construction of our new hangar in Busan”

“When are they going to arrive?”

Ryeowook asks, feeling nervous all of a sudden upon knowing that Sungmin’s parents will be in Seoul. She feels nervous for Kyuhyun. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Mommy is not yet sure. But she will tell it to me. Why?”

Jongwoon asks. He notices Ryeowook’s nervous expression.

“Baby, is there something wrong?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Jongwoon, if unnie’s parents will be with mommy and daddy when they fly here in Seoul, what will happen to Kyu oppa and Minnie unnie? They will be in trouble because unnie’s parents are not yet aware of them living together again with their kids”

Ryeowook told her fiancé nervously.

“I’m scared and nervous for them, especially for oppa. It will be hard for him”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, feeling worried for her cousin and of course for Sungmin.

“Baby…”

Jongwoon cups Ryeowook’s beautiful face and starts caressing her cheek gently.

“Kyu can never avoid mom and dad. He needs to face them and he needs to do that soon if he really wants his family to be together and complete again. If he wants Minnie and Deullie back then he must face the wrath of mom and dad. Well, I guess, he wouldn’t have a hard time talking to mom because she’s really approachable and she gives Kyu a chance if she sees him already feeling very sorry for what he did to Minnie before. The only problem is dad”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, feeling worried about Kyuhyun and Sungmin as well.

“Dad is hard to convince and he really hates Kyu that much. He never listens. I’m sure that Kyu will be having a hard time because of dad and not because of mom. But…”

Jongwoon smiles at his fiancée.

“We must not worry that much because I know that Kyu will do everything to fight for Minnie and for his family. I’m sure that he can bring back his family and they will be complete again. We just need to trust him. So don’t worry anymore ok”

“Ok”

Jongwoon let go of Ryeowook’s beautiful face. He stands up and smiles at her brightly.

“I think we need to go now because Kyu, Minnie and the kids are already waiting for us at Paris Grille”

Jongwoon told his beautiful fiancée. Ryeowook nods her head.

“Yeah, I really think that we need to go now before oppa can throw tantrums. You know him. He’s really poor in controlling his temper and he hates waiting”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon before laughing softly.

“Are you sure that you’re ok?”

Jongwoon, still feeling worried about his fiancée. Ryeowook nods her head and smiles brightly at her fiancé.

“Yes I am. Don’t worry about me and I’ll be fine because you’re here with me”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She holds Jongwoon’s hand and smiles sweetly at him.

“Let’s go now baby”

“Arasso”

Jongwoon smiles and holds his fiancée’s hand tightly as they leave his room together.

~~~

*PARIS GRILLE*

 

“UNCLE JONGWOON! AUNT WOOKIE!”

The twins shout happily upon seeing Jongwoon arrives with Ryeowook inside the private room that is reserved for all of them. Kibum and Sandeul get off of their seats and happily run towards the couple and hug them. Jongwoon and Ryeowook smile brightly and hug the twins.

“Uncle, Key and I are already eating our dinner because we’re already hungry. It’s ok right?”

Sandeul told Jongwoon.

“Mommy and daddy told us that it’s ok to eat our dinner now”

Kibum told Ryeowook. The couple smile at the twins who look so cute and really adorable and not to mention very gorgeous in their formal wear.

“It’s ok. If you’re hungry, it’s ok to eat. We’re sorry if Aunt Wookie and I are late”

Jongwoon told the twins. Kibum and Sandeul smile at them.

“It’s ok. We didn’t wait that long. Mommy and daddy are talking to each other. You can join them now. Deullie and I will continue eating our dinner”

Kibum told the couple.

“You can already start your dinner too with mommy and daddy”

Sandeul told them happily. He and Kibum smile at Jongwoon and Ryeowook before walking towards their table while holding each other’s hands.

“They are so sweet and really cute. Oppa and unnie are really lucky to have wonderful kids”

Ryeowook told her fiancé while staring at the twins who are eating their dinner again.

“Don’t worry baby. I’m sure that our child will also be cute and adorable like them”

Jongwoon whispers. He smiles at Ryeowook when he notices her blushing a little. He holds Ryeowook’s hand as they walk together towards the other table wherein Kyuhyun and Sungmin are sitting while talking happily to each other.

“Sorry we’re late”

Ryeowook told them. She kisses Kyuhyun’s cheek and hugs Sungmin before sitting beside her while Jongwoon sits beside Kyuhyun.

“Sorry we’re late”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun and Sungmin, apologizing to them.

“It’s ok Jongwoonie. Kyu and I have fun talking to each other while waiting for you and Wookie”

Sungmin told her best friend. Kyuhyun gets the bottle of wine and starts pouring wine on Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s wine glass.

“But seriously, what took you so long?”

Kyuhyun asks while pouring wine carefully on Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s glass.

“Wookie is not feeling well”

Jongwoon told them before taking a sip on his wine. Sungmin hand Ryeowook her wine glass.

“Thanks unnie”

Ryeowook told Sungmin and puts down her glass wine on the table.

“Why? Are you sick?”

Sungmin asks Ryeowook worriedly. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Pregnant?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“OF COURSE NOT!”

Jongwoon and Ryeowook shout in unison.

“Hey, I’m just asking ok. No need to shout”

Kyuhyun told the couple while smiling teasingly at them.

“So, you already did it right?”

Sungmin asks happily. Jongwoon and Ryeowook shook their heads.

“Oh! Why so slow Jongwoon?”

Sungmin told her best friend, teasing him. She takes a sip on her wine. Jongwoon pouts at Sungmin.

“Excuse me lost bunny. Wookie and I are not like you and Kyu ok”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Ryeowook nods her head, agreeing to her gorgeous fiancé. She has to admit that Jongwoon is not aggressive like her cousin because Jongwoon is always shy.

“Yah! Are you saying that Minnie and I are and naughty?”

Kyuhyun asks. Jongwoon laughs softly.

“Yes”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun.

“Whatever Jongwoon! Honestly, Kyu and I really think that there’s nothing wrong if Wookie will get pregnant soon. I mean, both of you are already on your thirties. You should hurry before Wookie will be menopause”

Sungmin told Jongwoon.

“Unnie, I just have my period today and I’m not yet on my menopausal stage ok and beside…”

Ryeowook moves closer to Sungmin and whispers something on her.

“Your best friend is really slow and he’s always shy”

Ryeowook whispers softly to Sungmin’s ear, making her laugh.

“So true”

Sungmin told Ryeowook, agreeing to her.

“Yeah right. You guys are talking about me again huh?”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook and Sungmin who both shook their heads.

“It’s a girl thing ok. You’re not even invited”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon just laughs softly.

“So, how about you and Kyu?”

Jongwoon asks Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Ryeowook stares at them happily.

“What about us?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“How’s the progress? Did Minnie already accept you as her boyfriend?”

Jongwoon asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Not yet because your best friend is always playing hard to get”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon, making him laugh.

“Shut up Kyu! Of course you need to prove me how much you love me before I say yes to you”

“But you’re already torturing me baby and it’s really unfair”

“Take it or leave it”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She stuck her tongue out before focusing her attention on Ryeowook. They start talking about getting pregnant. Sungmin is giving her cousin in law some tips on how to get pregnant easily while Kyuhyun and Jongwoon have their own world.

“It’s good that the twins agree to have a separate table from us”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun while staring at Kibum and Sandeul who are happily eating their dinner together while happily chatting with each other. Kyuhyun stares at his sons and smiles while watching them.

.“At first they didn’t agree, especially Key. You know him. He always loves to argue and oppose someone’s idea. He’s like an ahjusshi whenever he talks. But after acting serious, he finally stop arguing with me and insisting what he wants. Well, sometimes, you also need to show them that you’re already mad for them to follow”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon.

“So, you’re already having a hard time with them?”

Jongwoon asks. Kyuhyun nods.

“A little because they are always naughty and playful. Deullie follows, but Key is really hard headed and there are times wherein they love playing the guessing game with us. Minnie and I are having a hard time recognizing them because they look exactly the same, act the same and speak the same. They love fooling us”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon who laughs softly. Jongwoon nods his head.

“To tell you honestly Kyu, before I can still recognize who is Key and who is Deullie. I can tell it easily, but now…”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“I can no longer do that. It’s already hard to tell because they already look exactly the same and really act the same. They even dress their selves the same”

“Yeah, so true. But it’s ok. Minnie and I can still handle them and we’re happy that they are together with us”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon smiles and takes a sip on his wine before speaking.

“Is Minnie giving you a hard time?”

Jongwoon asks. Kyuhyun nods.

“Your best friend is always playing hard to get”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon, making him laugh.

“I knew it. She really loves it right?”

Kyuhyun nods at Jongwoon, agreeing with him.

“She always loves it whenever I’m having a hard time. She doesn’t even want us to sleep together. It’s really hard to convince them whenever she’s playing hard to get. How about you and Wookie?”

Kyuhyun asks. Jongwoon smiles at him.

“We’re fine and we’re sleeping together. But don’t worry Kyu. I’m not going to do anything bad to her”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun.

“You better take care of my cousin or else we’re going to fight”

“And you better take care of my best friend and the twins or else you will kiss my feet again”

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun stare at each other and nod with each other.

“Guys…”

Sungmin claps her hands to catch Kyuhyun and Jongwoon’s attention. They look at her and Ryeowook.

“Please stop talking with each other for awhile. We need to talk about the wedding first”

Sungmin told them. She gets her pink notebook on top of the table.

“I already have the draft for the wedding of Jongwoon and Wookie”

Sungmin told them happily while showing them her pink notebook. She opens it and shows the plan that she made to Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

“You can always change it if you don’t agree on it. It’s just a draft. Of course your opinions and ideas matter most. I just write down some options for both of you. It’s up to you to choose and decide for it. Kyu actually help me do the draft. He suggested that if you decided to get married here in Seoul then maybe Myeondong Cathedral will be the best option for the wedding ceremony. But if you choose to get married in New York then I suggest St. Patrick’s Cathedral. But if you want to get married in other country then we will look for the best cathedral or church for the wedding ceremony”

Sungmin told Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

“Actually, Wookie and I already talk about it. We want to get married here in Seoul because I need to be here for a long time and I’m going to be busy because of the construction of our new hangar in Busan. It will be hassle if we choose to get married in other country. So, Myeongdong Cathedral will be the best venue for the wedding ceremony”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin nods her head.

“Ok. So, the venue for the wedding ceremony will be Myeongdong Cathedral. How about the reception? Do you want it in a grand ballroom, hall, garden or what?”

Sungmin asks the couple. Jongwoon and Ryeowook stare at each other. Ryeowook nods at Jongwoon, signaling him to tell Kyuhyun and Sungmin the idea that she told him earlier before they leave his mansion.

“Ah Minnie and Kyu, Wookie and I have a suggestion”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun and Sungmin who stare at him curiously, waiting for him to continue speaking.

“It’s Wookie’s suggestion and I really think that it’s not bad at all. It will be lovely and it’s really wonderful and we’re sure that it will be memorable for all of us. We already talk about it before we go here. All we need is your approval”

“About?”

Kyuhyun asks though he already has an idea about it.

“Ah, Wookie and I want that we should have a double wedding. What do you think?”

Jongwoon asks. Kyuhyun smiles brightly because what he’s thinking is absolutely correct. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“I won’t oppose it. It will be nice if we will have a double wedding, right baby?”

Kyuhyun asks his ex-wife. Sungmin smiles sarcastically at him.

“Kyu baby, let me remind you that we’re not yet a couple. Don’t forget that. So, why will I marry you if we don’t even have any commitment at all?”

Sungmin asks her ex-husband, making Jongwoon and Ryeowook laugh.

“See? I told you baby. It will be fine with Kyu, but now with Minnie”

Jongwoon told his fiancée. Kyuhyun frowns at his ex-wife.

“Come on baby. Just stop playing hard to get ok. Jongwoon and Wookie’s idea is really perfect. Let’s get married too. Double wedding is not bad”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, convincing her to agree on Jongwoon and Ryeowook’s idea.

“You want me to marry you?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods like a kid.

“You’re not yet even my boyfriend and you’re already asking me to marry you and you’re not yet proposing to me, so how can I marry you soon?”

Sungmin asks, teasing Kyuhyun.

“Then I’m going to propose to you now”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. She just smiles at him and continues talking to Ryeowook about the plan.

“Unnie, maybe we can ask Bummie to design our wedding gowns”

Ryeowook suggested. Sungmin nods happily.

“That will be perfect. She can be our wedding designer. Maybe she can also help us think for the theme of our prenuptial pictorial, what do you think?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook nods happily. They both giggle happily as they talk about their pre-nuptial photo shoot.

“See? I told you. She’s just playing hard to get. Look at her. She’s more excited than Wookie on planning the double wedding”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun while smiling at him. Kyuhyun nods his head happily.

“So don’t worry anymore Kyu. Minnie will marry you though she’s playing hard to get. Don’t forget to propose”

Jongwoon teases his friend. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“Yes I will”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon happily. The waiters arrive to serve their dinner. They bow at them before leaving the room. Jongwoon claps his hands to catch Sungmin and Ryeowook’s attention. The girls look at him.

“Ok girls. I know that both of you are excited for the double wedding. But let’s eat our dinner first. We can continue talking about the plan for our double wedding while eating some dessert”

Jongwoon told Sungmin and Ryeowook who are smiling brightly.

“We also need to include the twins in planning or else they will feel sad and upset for sure if we will not ask for their ideas”

Kyuhyun told them. The girls nod happily.

“Don’t forget that Kyu and I are also included in this double wedding ok. You’re just planning on your own. We also need to approve it ok”

Jongwoon told Sungmin and Ryeowook.

“You can never oppose us baby because we’re the brides”

Ryeowook told her fiancé.

“Wookie is right. Grooms always follow their brides. Wookie and I will do the planning while you and Kyu will do the spending and we will all do the preparation with the kids ok”

Sungmin told them happily. Jongwoon and Kyuhyun stare at each other and nod at the girls.

“Jongwoon and I will not oppose you and Wookie”

“Just keep on planning. Don’t worry about the bills. Kyu and I will handle it”

Jongwoon told the girls. Kyuhyun nods his head, agreeing to Jongwoon. Ryeowook and Sungmin giggle happily before eating their dinner.

“We need to prepare our wallets Kyu. I bet this wedding will be super expensive”

Jongwoon whispers happily to Kyuhyun.

“Yah! You talk as if you don’t have that much money. You’re richer than me Kim Jongwoon”

Kyuhyun teases Jongwoon who just laugh softly.

“Honestly, it’s ok if we spend a lot for this wedding. I really don’t mind spending a lot for Minnie”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon who nods his head, agreeing to Kyuhyun.

“Then you can shoulder all our expenses for our wedding”

Jongwoon teases Kyuhyun happily.

“Yeah right Captain Kim”

Kyuhyun gently hits Jongwoon’s arm.

“Just kidding Kyu. Of course I’m also willing to spend a lot for Wookie and for our double wedding. It will be memorable and happy”

“Yes it will”

Kyuhyun and Jongwoon smile at each other. They stare at the girls they love most next to their mothers before they start eating their dinner happily while talking about the double wedding since both of them are more excited than their brides.

~~~

Kyuhyun and Sungmin arrive at their mansion with their kids. They went at Han River Park after their dinner with Jongwoon and Ryeowook. They spend some time with their kids while eating ice cream at the Han River before going home.

“Seriously baby…”

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin with puppy eyes while holding the tent that he needs to build outside the mansion.

“Are you really serious about it? Do I really need t sleep outside?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods.

“It’s your punishment ok”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while smiling at him. Kyuhyun pouts.

“Mommy, can we join daddy?”

Kibum asks.

“We also want to have a camping outside”

Sandeul told Sungmin. The twins smile at their mother, but Sungmin shook her head.

“No”

“But why?”

Kibum asks.

“I said no ok. You go upstairs now with Deullie. Take a bath and change into your PJs. Both of you will sleep soon”

Sungmin told the twins.

“But mommy…”

“No more buts Cho Sandeul. Just go up now with Key ok”

The twins just nod their heads.

“You bath us ok”

Kibum told his mother. Sungmin nods his head.

“Ok. You and Deullie wait for me inside the bathroom. I’ll bath both of you”

Sungmin told her kids. The twins giggle happily.

“Bye daddy. Have fun camping alone”

Kibum told his father, teasing him. Kyuhyun sighs and nods his head. The twins give their father a goodnight kiss.

“I love you daddy”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun.

“I love you too daddy”

Kibum told Kyuhyun who smiles at them.

“I love you too babies. Sleep tight and don’t give mommy a hard time in bathing both of you. Sweet dreams my angels”

Kyuhyun told his kids. He gives them a sweet peck on their lips before letting them go. Kibum and Sandeul hold each other’s hands and happily go upstairs to wait for their mother inside their shared room.

“You go out now and start building your tent”

“Baby…”

“What? Are you going to complain? Do you want to sleep outside the house for a week? It will be fine with me”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun shook his head like a kid.

“I love you Minnie”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, hoping that Sungmin will change her mind and let him sleep with her inside the house. Sungmin smiles brightly.

“I love you too Kyu. But you still need to sleep outside ok”

“Ok”

Sungmin holds her ex-husband’s gorgeous face between her hands and kisses his soft pinkish lips. Sungmin quickly pulls back before Kyuhyun can kiss her back.

“I need to go up now and bathe our kids. They need to sleep soon”

“Ok. Don’t tire yourself. You sleep after putting them to sleep. I love you baby”

“I love you too Kyu. Good night”

Kyuhyun nods. Sungmin gives him a sweet peck on his lips before running upstairs. Kyuhyun smiles and went out of his mansion to build his tent at the golf field.

~~~

It was already one in the morning, but Sungmin is still wide awake. She was sitting on the bed because she can’t sleep.

“I wonder if Kyu is already sleeping”

Sungmin told herself. She takes a deep breath and decided to go out to check if her ex-husband is already sleeping. Sungmin went downstairs.

“Hi baby”

Sungmin suddenly jumps when someone speaks. She stares at Kyuhyun who is holding a bottle of soju and some snacks while smiling at her. Sungmin frowns while holding her chest, feeling her heart beating fast.

“That was so scary. Are you planning to kill me?”

Sungmin asks while frowning.

“OMO! I’m sorry about that. It’s already one in the morning baby. Why are you still up?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“I can’t sleep. I was about to go out and check if you’re not yet sleeping. How about you? Why are you still up?”

Sungmin asks.

“I also can’t sleep. So I decided to drink a bottle of soju for me to fall asleep. Do you want to drink with me?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t want to drink”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Do you want to join me in my tent?”

Kyuhyun asks, hoping Sungmin to answer yes. He smiles when his ex-wife nods his head.

“Ok. Let’s go out now”

Kyuhyun happily told Sungmin as they went out together. They start walking outside.

“Where is your tent?”

Sungmin asks.

“I put it at the golf field”

“What? Why so far?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun just smiles at her. They keep on walking until they finally reach their destination. They went inside the tent. Sungmin sits on the soft and big sleeping bag.

“Are you ok?”

Kyuhyun asks as he sits beside his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head. Kyuhyun opens his bottle of soju. He offers some to Sungmin, but she shook her head. Kyuhyun just drink the soju alone. Sungmin stares at him.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head and looks away.

“Baby, is there something wrong?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Hmmm?”

Sungmin asks while staring at her ex-husband curiously.

“It’s just that you’re very quiet awhile ago while we’re on our way at Han River Park. What did Jongwoon told you?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin stares at her ex-husband worriedly.

“Jongwoon told me that mom and dad will be here in Seoul soon with mommy and daddy. What are we going to do now?”

Sungmin asks, feeling worried and nervous at the same time. Kyuhyun stops drinking upon hearing his ex-wife. He closes his bottle of soju and puts it at the corner.

“When are they going to arrive?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t know. Mommy didn’t tell Jongwoon. Kyu, I’m scared. What if mom and dad wi—“

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking.

“Shhhhh…”

Kyuhyun whispers. He can see nervousness on Sungmin’s eyes and the tears that are already forming in her eyes. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands.

“Don’t worry baby. I will face mom and dad. I need to do it to have you. I need to do it, so we can be together again and to bring our family back”

“But Kyu…”

Sungmin’s tears start falling slowly at the corner of her eyes. She really feels scared of the things that might happen if her parents find out what she did. She knows that her father will oppose it and will never forgive her if she chooses Kyuhyun.

“Why are you crying?”

Kyuhyun asks worriedly.

“I’m scared”

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun pulls his ex-wife for a sweet embrace.

“Don’t be because I’m here”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin though he’s also feeling scared and really worried to meet Sungmin’s parents again because he’s scared of the things that might happen. But he needs to be strong for Sungmin and for the twins. He needs to fight for them.

“I don’t want us to be far from each other again. I want our family to be complete and I want us to live happily with our kids. Kyu, please don’t let dad and mom separate us. I know that they will get mad once they find out about us living together again, but…”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s wonderful lips, stopping her from talking.

“Shhhhh, stop crying”

Kyuhyun wipes his ex-wife’s tears away before leaning his forehead on hers.

“I will fight for you and for our family. I know that dad and mom hate me and they will never agree about us living together again and planning to get married again. I won’t let them separate us. If I need to beg and kneel in front of them and kiss their feet just like what I did to Jongwoon, I’m going to do it. I will do everything for them to forgive me and accept me again and let you be with me again. I’m going to do everything for us to be happy again and for our family to be complete. I will show them how much I love you and I’m already sorry for what I did twelve years ago”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before staring at her.

“Trust me baby. I will never give up the fight and I will fight for you and for our family no matter what it takes. Just don’t leave me again ok. We can do it as long as we’re together. We need to show them that we still love each other and maybe we can convince them if they will see how much we love each other and you’re their daughter and I’m sure that they will never let you become sad. Of course your happiness matters to them”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, giving her strength so she won’t feel scared anymore.

“Just leave it to me ok. I’m the one who will deal with mom and dad and not you. I will deal with them just the way I did before when I impregnate you. I will do everything, leave it to me. Don’t worry too much. I don’t want to see you like that. Please don’t think that much ok. I’ll be the one who will handle it because it’s my job and my responsibility and not yours”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“I will only ask you one thing”

Sungmin nods at her ex-husband, signaling Kyuhyun to continue speaking.

“Promise me baby that no matter what happen, we’re not going to be away from each other again because I can’t live without you. I don’t want us to be away from each other again. So please, promise me that you will never leave me no matter what happen. Let’s stay together ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head.

“I promise Kyu. I won’t leave you. We’re going to stay together no matter what happen”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“I love you Minnie”

Kyuhyun whispers before capturing his ex-wife’s wonderful lips. He laid Sungmin on the sleeping bag without breaking the kiss. Sungmin wraps her arms around her ex-husband’s neck and opens a bit wide as their kiss starts growing passionately. They start kissing each other hungrily. Sungmin moans in Kyuhyun’s mouth when he cups one and caresses it gently. Sungmin quickly pulls back and stops Kyuhyun from creasing her before they can go further.

“Sorry about that Minnie. I just…you know…”

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s lips to stop him from talking.

“It’s ok. Let’s go to sleep now ok”

Sungmin told her ex-husband, smiling at him.

“You’re going to sleep here with me?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously.

“You don’t want?”

Sungmin asks, making Kyuhyun smiles like a kid.

“Of course I want”

Kyuhyun gets off of Sungmin and lay down beside her. They face each other. Kyuhyun starts his ex-wife’s short blonde hair while staring at her full of love.

“I love you Minnie”

Kyuhyun whispers softly before kissing Sungmin’s wonderful lips softly.

“I love you too Kyu. But you still need to propose to me ok”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who smiles at her and nods his head happily.

“Yes I will. Don’t worry baby because this time, I’ll make sure that I will have a proper proposal. You go to sleep now ok. It’s really late now. You should be sleeping by now”

“Sing for me just like what you’re doing before to put me to sleep”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin tightly.

“Ok. You sleep now. Good night”

“Honestly, I really can’t sleep without you by my side”

Sungmin confesses as she buries her beautiful face on her ex-husband’s chest. Kyuhyun smiles sweetly.

“I know. You close your eyes now and sleep. I love you and see you in dream land baby”

“I love you too Kyu. See you in dreamland”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before closing her eyes. Kyuhyun starts singing a lullaby for his ex-wife while stoking her hair gently, putting her to sleep. Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s forehead and stares at her sadly. He’s actually worried about him meeting Sungmin’s parents again after twelve long years and he knows that it will be hard for him, but he must not give up for Sungmin, their kids and of course their family.

“I know that I can do it because you’re here with me. You and our kids will be my strength as I face mom and dad again after twelve years. I know it’s hard, but I need to do it. It’s the battle that I need to fight for you, for our kids, for us and for our family”

Kyuhyun whispers while gently brushing his fingers on his ex-wife’s beautiful face, avoiding waking her. Kyuhyun is scared of the things that might happen once he finally meets his ex-in laws again. But no matter what happen, he knows that he can make it because Sungmin is there for him and they have each other and he knows that his ex-wife and their kids will always give him strength to go on no matter what happens and he still believes that his and Sungmin's love for each other will conquer all.