Chapter 15

Happy Together

“Aunt Wookie, did you already inform Uncle Jongwoon that appa and his are going to meet their wedding planner later at twelve noon in Bon Appetite at the seventh floor?”

Kibum asks Ryeowook while playing on his PSP. Ryeowook sighs and shook her head.

“Not yet”

Ryeowook told her nephew. Kibum pauses the game that he’s playing and stares at his aunt who is staring at him nervously.

“Why not? Uncle Jongwoon told you yesterday to call him once you already know the exact time and place for the meeting of appa with his wedding planner”

Kibum told his aunt while giving her a curious glare.

“We still don’t know who the wedding planner is”

Ryeowook told Kibum.

“Oh yes! I almost forget about that”

Kibum sighs and starts thinking for a plan.

“Why don’t you just ask appa?”

Kibum asks.

“I already did, but…”

Ryeowook shook her head sadly.

“Unfortunately, oppa doesn’t know who their wedding planner is”

“But I thought he already met her yesterday? When I bump into him yesterday, he told me that he will meet the wedding planner”

“Well…”

Ryeowook shook her head again.

“I don’t know. Maybe he didn’t have the chance to meet the wedding planner yesterday. What are we going to do now?”

Ryeowook asks her nephew as she sits beside Kibum, joining him on bed. Kibum thinks for the meantime.

“AHA!”

Kibum happily snaps his fingers.

“Let’s just put it this way…”

Kibum pauses for the meantime before continuing.

“I will go with appa and his when they meet their wedding planner. I will give you a call when I finally meet their wedding planner. You and Uncle Jongwoon should think of a plan on how are we going to kidnap their wedding planner”

Kibum suggested.

“But how are we going to abduct the wedding planner if Kyu oppa and his are having a meeting with her?”

Ryeowook asks. Kibum flashes an evil smile.

“That’s not a problem Aunt Wookie. It’s just simple. We will kidnap the wedding planner after her meeting with appa and his . That’s why you and Uncle Jongwoon should think of a plan on how we are going to abduct her after her meeting with appa. We should abduct the wedding planner before we bring appa in Tokyo to meet umma”

Kibum suggested. Ryeowook smiles at him and nods her head.

“Ok. No problem. I’m going to call Captain Kim now and inform him about your idea”

“And while you’re talking to Uncle Jongwoon over the phone, I…”

Kibum puts down his PSP on the bed before jumping off of the bed.

“I’ll take a bath now and prepare myself for appa’s meeting with his wedding planner”

Kibum and Ryeowook smile at each other.

“TEAM TWINS FIGHTING!”

Ryeowook and Kibum shout happily, cheering each other. They give each other a high five before Kibum go inside the bathroom to take a bath.

“Ok. I can do this. I don’t need to be shy. I’m just going to call him and talk to him about Key’s plan. This is for the twins”

Ryeowook told herself. She takes a deep breath and gets her mobile phone on top of the bedside table. She scans her contact lists and stares at Jongwoon’s number.

“Go ahead Wookie and call him. I know that you really want to hear his voice and this is your chance. Call him and inform him about Key’s plan”

Ryeowook told herself. She takes a deep breath and presses Jongwoon’s number to give him a call.

“Yeoboseo”

Ryeowook’s heart starts jumping because of happiness upon hearing Jongwoon’s beautiful deep voice. Her word suddenly stops and she suddenly becomes speechless because of the excitement that she’s feeling on that moment when she heard Jongwoon’s voice. Ryeowook really misses Jongwoon a lot and she’s really feeling happy that she saw Jongwoon again after twelve years of being away from him.

“Yeoboseo…may I know who is this? Are you still there?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods her head.

“Ca…cap…Captain Kim”

“Wookie?”

Jongwoon asks, hiding his happiness. Ryeowook nods her head.

“Yes it’s me. Did I disturb you?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“No. I just finish eating my breakfast with Deullie. Why? Did you already know who the wedding planner is?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Not yet. But I already know when and where Kyu oppa will meet the wedding planner”

“Ok. Please tell it to me”

Jongwoon quickly opens the drawer and looks for paper and pen. He grabs the post-it note and the sign pen that he found inside the drawer.

“When and where is he going to meet the wedding planner?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Kyu oppa and his will meet their wedding planner in Bon Appetite at the seventh floor of the hotel later at twelve noon”

Ryeowook informs Jongwoon who quickly writes it down on the post-it note that he’s holding.

“By the way Captain Kim, Key has a suggestion”

“Name it”

“Well, he told me that he will go with oppa today for his meeting with the wedding planner. He told me that you and I should think of a good plan on how we are going to kidnap the wedding planner. Key told me that we should kidnap the wedding planner after her meeting with oppa and his . We need to do it before we bring oppa in Tokyo to meet Minnie unnie. So, what do you think?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon thinks for the meantime. It was a good idea because he will have the chance to spend some time with Ryeowook. He can be with Ryeowook as they think of a good plan on how they will abduct the wedding planner and how they will help the twins to execute their plan in bringing their parents back together.

“Ok. I think it’s not a bad idea. What time are we going to meet?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook smiles, feeling excited to see Jongwoon and to be with him.

“Can we meet later at twelve noon? Can we meet at the Penthouse?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon nods his head happily.

“Ok. That’s not a problem”

“So, I’ll see you later at twelve noon in Penthouse ok?”

Ryeowook asks, making sure that Jongwoon will show up later at the Penthouse. Jongwoon nods happily.

“Ok Wookie. No problem. See you later at twelve noon in the Penthouse”

“Ok Captain Kim. See you later”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon before hanging up. Ryeowook smiles brightly and throws herself on the soft bed.

“Oh my goodness! I’m going to see him again! I’m so happy!”

Ryeowook told herself. She giggles happily, feeling really excited. She just can’t wait to see Jongwoon again and of course she’s feeling excited to be with him and to have a chat with him. Ryeowook smiles brightly and starts rolling on the soft bed happy while thinking about the man she loves before and the man that she still loves.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Kyuhyun was sitting at the balcony of his shared room with Joo-hyun. He was all alone and quietly drinking a cup of warm coffee. He was thinking about Sungmin.

“I should have touch her yesterday and tell her that I still love her. I shouldn’t let her go yesterday”

Kyuhyun told his self, feeling regretful because he let Sungmin go. He feels regretful because he didn’t do anything yesterday to stop Sungmin from walking away from him.

“She’s already near me, but I let her go. Why are you stupid Cho Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun asks as he starts hitting his head.

“Aish! She’s near me. She was there. I can kiss and hug her anytime. I can always tell her that I still love her and beg her to be with me again. I can always ask about our Deullie. But I don’t understand why I suddenly become coward and speechless on that moment. She seems so near, yet so far”

Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone inside his pocket and stares at his wallpaper.

“Don’t tell me that you and Jongwoon are already a couple? Why are you together here in Okinawa with Deullie? So, you’re already exchanging me to your best friend? You’re already introducing other man to our son to be his father? Baby, I think we need to talk”

Kyuhyun told his wallpaper.

“I really think that we need to talk”

Kyuhyun suddenly jumps when he heard someone speaks. He quickly puts down his mobile phone on top of the marble table and looks around. He found his fiancée standing at the doorway. Joo-hyun is frowning at Kyuhyun.

“Good morning baby. You’re done taking a bath?”

Kyuhyun greets his fiancée with a smile on his lips. He was staring at Joo-hyun who is drying her hair with a clean towel.

“It’s early in the morning for you to frown like that. What’s wrong?”

Kyuhyun asks. Joo-hyun sighs and goes inside the balcony to join Kyuhyun. Joo-hyun looks at her fiancé.

“I’m the one who supposed to ask you that Kyu. What’s wrong?”

Joo-hyun asks. Kyuhyun gives her a blank expression because he doesn’t understand what his fiancée is talking about.

“Excuse me? What do you mean by that?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Joo-hyun sits on Kyuhyun’s lap. She holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands.

“What’s wrong with you Kyu? It seems that you’re thinking something so serious. I think that there’s something that bothers you. Where have you been yesterday night? You didn’t even sleep with me. I’m jealous now”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, trying to act cute.

“I’m sorry about that. I sleep with Key and Wookie yesterday night”

“You supposed to inform me, so I won’t be paranoid”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun before capturing his soft pinkish lips.

“Kyu, I want you”

Joo-hyun whispers. She gets off of Kyuhyun and pulls him away from his chair. Joo-hyun drags Kyuhyun back inside their room.

“I want you Kyu”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, seducing him. She pushes Kyuhyun on the bed. Kyuhyun stares at his fiancée who is standing in front of him. Joo-hyun flashes a seductive smile and unties her bathrobe. She was about to remove her bathrobe when Kyuhyun holds her hand and gently pulls his fiancée towards him. Joo-hyun ends up sitting on Kyuhyun’s lap.

“You’re such a naughty girl”

Kyuhyun whispers before capturing Joo-hyun’s lips. They kiss each other passionately. Joo-hyun moans softly in Kyuhyun’s mouth when she feels Kyuhyun’s hand touching her , caressing it gently. Kyuhyun slowly moves his mouth on Joo-hyun’s neck, showering it with kisses before her skin gently.

“Ahhhhhh”

Joo-hyun moans softly when Kyuhyun pinches one of her perky s.

“Kyu, me… me now”

Joo-hyun whispers as she starts bucking her hips slowly, making Kyuhyun’s hard. Kyuhyun suddenly stops when he remembers Sungmin. He can’t understand why Sungmin’s beautiful face suddenly flashes in his mind and the things that he have done to hurt Sungmin before suddenly goes back in his memory. Kyuhyun remembers how he cheated on his loving wife and how he hurts her so badly—physically, mentally and emotionally. Kyuhyun’s heart suddenly breaks into pieces upon remembering his stupid mistake and he doesn’t want to repeat the same mistake again—to cheat on Sungmin. Kyuhyun quickly pushes Joo-hyun away from him, causing her to fall on the floor.

“OUCH! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?”

Joo-hyun shouts because of pain. She stares at Kyuhyun who looks blankly at her. It seems that Kyuhyun is thinking something and he looks like a person who just committed a crime. Kyuhyun looks guilty and nervous at the same time.

“Baby, is there something wrong?”

Joo-hyun asks as she frowns at her fiancé. Kyuhyun didn’t answer because he’s thinking of his ex-wife. He can’t just take Sungmin off of his mind and he doesn’t know why. He really feels affected on their meeting yesterday. He can’t explain his emotions after seeing his ex-wife. Kyuhyun feels happy, excited and sad at the same time. His emotions are all mixed-up and he’s not sure on what he feels upon seeing Sungmin yesterday. The only thing that he is sure off is that he still love Sungmin –it’s been twelve years, but he still loves her and that’s the truth that he can’t deny because he can never lie to his heart.

“Kyu…”

Joo-hyun slowly stands up and moves closer to Kyuhyun. She holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands and was about to kiss him, but Kyuhyun pushes her away from him.

“What’s wrong with you?”

Joo-hyun asks, feeling confused as to why Kyuhyun is suddenly acting strange a bit cold towards her. Kyuhyun stands up.

“I’m going to take a bath now and prepare myself for our meeting with our wedding planner. You should also prepare yourself now”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun before going inside the bathroom.

“What is wrong with him?”

Joo-hyun asks herself curiously. Her eyes suddenly widened.

“OMO! Don’t tell me that he finds out about my plan?”

Joo-hyun asks herself, feeling worried and nervous at the same time.

“Aigoo!”

Joo-hyun shook her head.

“Stop being paranoid Joo-hyun. Of course Kyu will never find it out because it’s only you and Taeyeon-ah who know about it. If he already knows about it, he should have call off the wedding by now, but he’s not yet doing that. It only means that he still doesn’t know anything about my plan”

Joo-hyun told herself, calming herself. She nods her head happily.

“That’s right Joo-hyun. Your stupid fiancé is still innocent. He doesn’t know anything about your plan and he will never know anything about it. Don’t be paranoid because there’s nothing to worry about. Maybe he’s just thinking about work, that’s why she’s like that. Just get dress now and prepare yourself now for your meeting with the wedding planner”

Joo-hyun told herself happily. She flashes a y smile and went inside the walk-in closet to get dress and prepare herself for their meeting with Sungmin.

~~~

Jongwoon went out of his shared room with Sandeul to talk to his best friend and ask her what time is she leaving. Jongwoon found Sungmin at the living room, talking with someone over the phone. He sits on the sofa and waits for Sungmin to finish dealing with the person over the phone.

“See you and your fiancé later. Bye”

Sungmin hangs up. She puts down his mobile phone on top of the center table and looks at her best friend who is already reading a magazine.

“Where is Deullie?”

Sungmin asks.

“Taking a bath. I think he wants to go with you”

Jongwoon told Sungmin before closing the magazine that he’s holding. He puts it down beside him and stares at his best friend who is wearing a bathrobe. Sungmin just finished taking a bath when Joo-hyun called.

“Who is over the phone?”

Jongwoon asks, trying to fish around because he wants to know who the client is. Jongwoon is really feeling something bad about it and he can’t understand why. It seems that Sungmin will be in trouble because of it. Sungmin walks towards Jongwoon and sits on his lap. She wraps her arms around Jongwoon’s neck.

“It’s my client Jongwoonie. She’s just confirming our meeting later”

“What is the name of your client?”

“Joo-hyun…Seo Joo-hyun. Why? Do you know her?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“And the name of her fiancé?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Sungmin thinks for the meantime, trying to recall if Joo-hyun already told her the name of her fiancé.

“Oh!”

Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t know. Joo-hyun never told me his name and I haven’t talk to him yet because he’s such a very busy man. Why? Is there something wrong?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon sighs and holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands.

“I’m just worried about you”

“Why?”

“Because you’re not yet eating your breakfast and you’re already going to work”

Jongwoon lied. Of course he’s concern with his best friend because she haven’t eaten her breakfast yet because of finalizing the wedding plan for her client that she was about to meet on that day. But the truth is he feels uneasy about it and he really smells something fishy going on about the ‘meeting with the client’ thingy and the ‘meeting the wedding planner’. Jongwoon has a feeling that his best friend is the wedding planner of Kyuhyun and that’s the thing that Jongwoon doesn’t want to happen because he knows that Sungmin’s heart will break into pieces once she finds out that her ex-husband is getting married soon to other woman.

“I’ll be having lunch with my clients, so no need to worry about me. Are you going with me so someone will watch over Deullie?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon shook his head. He can’t go with Sungmin because he has his own mission with Ryeowook and he can’t tell it to his best friend.

“Oh! I’m sorry baby bunny, but I can’t go with you. You see. I have some reports to review. It’s for our hangar in Tokyo. Daddy sends me an email about some reports that I need to review. Don’t worry about Deullie. He’s twelve years old and he’s a already a big boy now. He won’t get lost and he will surely behave”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin nods her head.

“Ok. Let’s just have dinner later. You, me and Deullie. Ok?”

“Yes baby”

Sungmin smiles and quickly kisses Jongwoon’s lips.

“Yuck! You’re such a bunny”

Jongwoon told his best friend as he wipes his lips with his hand. He frowns at his best friend. Sungmin laughs softly.

“Shut up . I know you like it”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, teasing him.

“Like it? It was totally disgusting. I’ve been kissed by a . Yuck!”

Jongwoon teases his best friend, acting as if he’s about to throw up. Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands and softly brushes her nose from his.

“I love you Captain”

Sungmin told Jongwoon.

“I love you too bunny. You get off now and stop being a . You’re heavy ok. Seriously, you’re not even eating a lot but you’re becoming a hippo”

Jongwoon teases Sungmin.

“Shut up !”

Sungmin gently slaps Jongwoon’s cheek and hugs him tight.

“What’s wrong?”

Jongwoon asks as he wraps his arms around Sungmin, giving her a hug. Sungmin shook her head.

“Nothing. I just want to hug you. You don’t give me a hug anymore and I miss it so much”

“That’s because you’re always busy”

“Correction my dear Captain Jongwoonie, both of us are always busy. It’s not just me ok”

Sungmin smiles and looks at her best friend.

“I’m going to get dress now”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon nods his head. Sungmin quickly kisses Jongwoon’s lips before getting off of him.

“ BUNNY!!!”

Jongwoon shouts. Sungmin laughs softly. She stuck her tongue out.

“! Jongwoonie is an !”

Sungmin winks at her best friend before returning inside her room while laughing, feeling happy because she successfully pisses her best friend.

“Aish! What’s wrong with that girl?”

Jongwoon ruffles his hair irritatingly.

“I’ll go back inside the room and check Deullie if he’s already done taking a bath, so he can already return Magnus to Key before Minnie saw the dog again”

Jongwoon told his self. He stands up and goes back inside his shared room with Sandeul.

~~~

“You already talked with Uncle Jongwoon?”

Kibum asks his aunt in a very soft voice. Ryeowook nods happily.

“I’m going to meet him now at the penthouse. We’re going to talk about our plan on how we are going to abduct the wedding planner. I’ll see you later ok”

“Ok”

Kibum smiles brightly at Ryeowook.

“By the way Key, can I ask something?”

Ryeowook asks. Kibum nods his head happily.

“Sure Aunt Wookie. What is it all about?”

Kibum asks happily.

“Ah…”

Ryeowook looks at her nephew.

“How do I look?”

Ryeowook asks her nephew curiously. Of course she wants to make sure that she looks pretty for Jongwoon. Kibum stares at his aunt, observing her. Ryeowook is wearing a simple chiffon floral dress and flat sandals. Her shoulder length hair was tied in a neat bun and she’s wearing simple makeup and pink gloss.

“You look amazing. Why? Do you have a date with Uncle Jongwoon?”

Kibum asks, teasing Ryeowook. He smiles at her when she blushes a little.

“It’s not a date ok. I just want to look pretty. That’s all”

“Ah…ok, if that’s what you say so. I wouldn’t tease you anymore. But you look very pretty and I’m sure that Uncle Jongwoon will notice it. Good luck and see you later Aunt Wookie”

“Ok. You behave ok and don’t ever let that touch your dad”

Kibum nods. Ryeowook hugs him before leaving their suite. Kyuhyun went out of his shared room with Joo-hyun.

“Wow! You look so gorgeous appa!”

Kibum told his father happily as he stares at Kyuhyun who looks so gorgeous on his white shirt and black suite. Of course Kyuhyun needs to look gorgeous. He wants to look good and really gorgeous for Sungmin because he’s still hoping that he will bump again with Sungmin on that day.

“Are you going with us?”

Kyuhyun asks. Kibum nods his head.

“Are we going now?”

Kibum asks his father. Kyuhyun sits beside Kibum, joining his son on the sofa. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I’m waiting for your mom. She just goes somewhere”

Kyuhyun told his son, pertaining to his fiancee.

“Let me clear something here Cho Kyuhyun. Your is not my mom, so don’t ever tell me that she’s my mom. I only have one mom and she’s Lee Sungmin. I only recognize her as my mom and not your ok”

Kibum told his father. Kyuhyun sighs.

“But I’m going to marry her soon and that’s why you need to start learning how to treat her as your mom”

Kyuhyun told Kibum because he wants him to start learning how to treat Joo-hyun as his mother.

“No”

Kibum told his father, frowning at him. He stands up.

“Never!”

Kibum turns his back away.

“Yah! Where are you going? I thought you’re going with us?”

Kyuhyun asks. Kibum nods his head. He turns around to look at his father. He opens his backpack and gets his PSP inside.

“I’m just going out for the meantime and play outside. I’ll be back in a minute”

Kibum told his father. He suddenly remembers that Magnus is still with Sandeul and he needs to get his dog from his twin brother because he needs Magnus to guard him and Kyuhyun against the .

“Where is your Aunt Wookie?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“I’m going to look for her”

“Ok. You and Wookie should go back here soon. We’re leaving soon ok”

“Yes appa”

Kibum wears his backpack and leaves their suite.

~~~

“AHHHHHHHH!!!”

Sungmin shouts as she quickly runs towards Jongwoon and hides behind him.

“Honey, I thought you already return that dog to its owner?”

Sungmin asks her son, feeling scared of Magnus who is sitting on the floor while staring at her and Jongwoon.

“Yes mom. I’m already going to return him to his owner. You see. Uncle and I fail to found his owner yesterday. But don’t worry because I’m going to return him to his owner now. He was waiting at the information center at the lobby of the hotel”

Sandeul lied. He looks at Jongwoon who just nods his head at him and gives him a ‘it’s ok to lie this time’ glare.

“Ok. You return the dog now and go back here immediately after bringing the dog at the information center. We’re about to leave”

“Yes mom”

Sandeul smiles at his mother. He gets the book that he was reading on top of the center table before he leaves their suite.

“I will return you to Key now. I’m sure that he’s already looking for you”

Sandeul told Magnus who just wiggle his tail. Sandeul smiles at his twin brother’s dog. He opens the book that he’s reading and starts walking slowly. He passes through the hallway that connects the left wing to the right wing. Kibum is also walking on that hallway. The twins just pass by with each other. They didn’t notice each other because Kibum is busy playing his PSP while Sandeul is busy reading his book. Magnus keeps on pulling Sandeul towards Kibum, but Sandeul just ignores the dog and pulls him closer to him as he starts walking a bit fast. Magnus starts barking, but Kibum can’t hear him because he’s wearing his big headphone on his ears.

“Shhhh, Magnus, stop barking ok”

Sandeul told the dog as he continues to read his book while walking. Sandeul keeps on walking until he finally reaches the right wing. He stands outside and stares at the door. He was wondering how he will go inside because he doesn’t have a key.

“I think I should call Key and inform him that I’m here outside”

Sandeul was about to get his mobile phone inside his pocket when someone opens the door. Kyuhyun went out.

“Hi there dad”

Sandeul smiles at his father.

“What are you doing here outside?”

Sandeul asks his father. Kyuhyun stares at his son, observing him.

“He was wearing a white v-neck shirt awhile ago and not a navy blue polo shirt. He’s wearing skinny jeans and not white shorts. He’s wearing snickers and not slips on shoes. He’s holding his PSP and not a book”

Kyuhyun thought as he stares at his son blankly.

“Since when did you change your clothes honey? Where is your Aunt Wookie?”

Kyuhyun asks while giving Sandeul a suspicious glare. Sandeul suddenly feels nervous because he doesn’t know what to say and how he will reason out.

“I’m dead meat now”

Sandeul told his self, feeling nervous.

“Well…”

Sandeul stops talking when Magnus starts barking because he saw Joo-hyun.

“Yah! Get that dog away!”

Joo-hyun told Sandeul while frowning at him. Sandeul looks at his father’s . Joo-hyun is wearing a twisted peplum dress.

“”

Sandeul whispers softly. Kyuhyun walks towards his scared fiancée.

“I’m going at the 12th floor first to fetch umma and appa. I’ll just see you and Key at the 7th floor ok”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. Sandeul quickly walks towards his father with Magnus before Joo-hyun can kiss his father. Joo-hyun quickly moves away from Kyuhyun upon seeing Magnus.

“I’ll just see you there ok”

Joo-hyun fakes a smile and went inside the elevator. Kyuhyun stares at Sandeul, still wondering how on earth he managed to change his clothes that fast. Kyuhyun just sighs and went inside the other elevator. Sandeul follows him inside with Magnus.

“Where are we going dad?”

Sandeul asks as he starts reading his book again.

“We’re going to meet the wedding planner at the 7th floor”

“Who is the wedding planner?”

Sandeul asks without looking at his father because he’s busy reading his book. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I don’t know. I forgot to ask Joo-hyun about it”

Kyuhyun told his son. He looks at Sandeul who is very busy reading a book.

“Honey, awhile ago you’re playing with your PSP. How come you’re already reading a book now?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“I’m tired of playing. I decided to read”

Sandeul asks.

“Where did you get Magnus? He’s not with you awhile ago”

Kyuhyun asks his son as he happily pats the dog’s head.

“Aunt Wookie gave him to me”

Sandeul lied. Kyuhyun nods his head and stares at the book that his son was reading. He looks closely at Sandeul and he notices something. Sandeul reads like Sungmin.

“You know honey? You remind me of your mom. She’s also pouting whenever she’s reading”

Kyuhyun told Sandeul who is also pouting while concentrating on the book that he’s reading. Kyuhyun suddenly feels sad because he misses Sungmin. Sandeul stops reading and looks at his father.

“Dad, is there something wrong?”

Sandeul asks with concern because he notices Kyuhyun’s sad face.

“I’m fine honey. I just remember your mom”

“Do you miss her?”

Sandeul asks, feeling excited for his father’s answer. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“I miss her so much. I’m going to tell you something honey”

Kyuhyun kneels on the floor to have the same level to his son. Sandeul stares at him curiously. Kyuhyun hugs his son. Sandeul can feel his father’s sadness through the hug.

“I saw your mom”

Kyuhyun told his son. Sandeul’s eyes widened. Kyuhyun looks at his son with a shock expression.

“You and mom already saw each other? When and how?”

Sandeul asks curiously.

“It’s a long story honey. We accidentally saw each other yesterday inside the elevator. She’s also here and she’s with your twin brother. You have a twin brother Key. It’s a long story. I’ll just explain it to you later. We’re going to look for your mom later after my meeting with the wedding planner”

Kyuhyun told his son.

“Dad, please…just please call off the wedding. Don’t marry that anymore. I want mom. I only want her. Please don’t marry that girl. I’m begging you dad. Please”

Sandeul told his father with teary eyes. Kyuhyun looks at his son sadly.

“Can I hug you honey?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sandeul nods his head. Kyuhyun hugs his son.

“I’m sorry honey. I’m sorry for giving you a broken family. I don’t know if your mom still loves me. But I’m going to do everything to bring our family back together. Your mom and I just need to talk first. We need to decide together. I need to know if she still wants to make this thing work between the two of us. I’m really sorry”

Kyuhyun told his son. Sandeul didn’t really understand what his father told him. The only thing that he understands is his father is sad and he needs comfort on that moment.

“I love you dad”

Sandeul whispers. He wraps his arms around Kyuhyun, hugging him so that his father will feel that he’s not alone and that he loves him so much even though he grows up with Kyuhyun by his side.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Kibum takes off his headphone before ringing the doorbell of the suite wherein Sungmin, Jongwoon and Sandeul are currently staying. He waits for few seconds. Jongwoon opens the door and was shock to see him.

“Key, what are you doing here? Where is Deullie?”

Jongwoon ask Kibum as he let the kid in. Kibum went at the living room and sits on the sofa. Jongwoon gently closes the door before following Kibum at the living room.

“Aunt Wookie already goes up the penthouse. Why are you still here? I thought you have a date with her?”

Kibum asks.

“I was about to leave now. I’m just waiting for Deullie to go back. It’s not a date ok. Wookie and I are going to see each other for us to think of a good plan on how we are going to abduct the wedding planner later after her meeting with your dad and his ”

Jongwoon explains.

“Why? Where is Deullie? He’s not here? I’m here because I will fetch Magnus”

Kibum told Jongwoon.

“He just left awhile ago to drop Magnus in your suite. You didn’t saw each other at the hallway that connects the left wing from the right wing?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Kibum shook his head.

“Ok. I’m going back in our suite now. I’ll check if Deullie is there”

Kibum stands up. He was about to leave when Sungmin goes out from her room.

“Deullie honey, are you ready? Did you already bring the dog at the information center?”

Sungmin asks as she double checks her things inside her handbag. Jongwoon and Kibum stare at Sungmin who looks so beautiful on her embellished metallic lace sheath dress. Sungmin raises her head and looks at her son.

“Honey, I’m talking to you”

Sungmin told her son. Kibum nods her head.

“Yes umma. I already bring the dog at the information center. The owner already gets him there”

Kibum lied.

“Do I look nice?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon and Kibum who are still staring at her.

“Sure?”

Sungmin asks. Kibum nods his head happily.

“Appa will surely fall for you even more once he sees you again”

Kibum thought while staring at his mother who looks very beautiful. Jongwoon walks towards his best friend.

“You’re very beautiful and you look so blooming. Why? Is it because of Kyu?”

Jongwoon asks, teasing his best friend.

“Yeah right ”

Sungmin gently hits Jongwoon’s arms before walking towards the center table to get some of her things and her ipad and put it inside the medium size Burberry tote bag that she’s holding.

“Honey, let’s go. I’m already late. It’s already twelve fifteen. My client will kill me for sure”

Sungmin told her son.

“Ok umma”

Kibum smiles at his mother. He looks at Jongwoon and signals him that he will just call Sandeul and he must call them immediately if ever he and Ryeowook already know how they will kidnap the wedding planner. Jongwoon nods at him. Sungmin notices Kibum and Jongwoon talking to each other through the use of hand signs.

“Is there something wrong? Why are you guys talking as if both of you are mute?”

Sungmin asks Kibum and Jongwoon curiously. Jongwoon shook his head and smiles at his best friend.

“It’s a secret bunny. It’s for boys only. No girls allowed. Just go now. See you later”

“Fine”

Sungmin waves her hand happily as she leaves the suite with her son. They went inside the elevator. Sungmin looks at her son and notices something.

“Honey, you’re wearing navy blue polo shirt, white shorts and slip on shoes awhile ago right?”

Sungmin asks her son because she notices him wearing skinny jeans, sneakers and white v-neck shirt.

“Yes I am. But I decided to change my clothes. Am I not allowed to change my clothes huh?”

Kibum asks. Sungmin was shock because of the way her son talks to her. Her son sounds like an adult.

“Where is your book?”

Sungmin asks because her son is no longer reading a book; he’s already playing PSP.

“I’m tired of reading”

“Where did you get that PSP? I didn’t remember buying you one because you hate playing games”

Sungmin told her son. Kibum sighs.

“Uncle Jongwoon was the one who buy this for me. I ask him to buy me one because I’m curious. I want to play games because sometimes, I’m already feeling bored because of reading books”

Kibum told his mother without looking at her because his attention was only focused on the game that he’s playing. He’s really concentrating a lot on playing his games. Sungmin moves closer and looks at the PSP, checking what his son is playing. She looks at Kibum who is smirking while playing happily. Sungmin suddenly remembers Kyuhyun because of the way Kibum plays. He’s like Kyuhyun.

“You know honey? You remind me of your dad. You play like him. He’s also smirking like that whenever he’s playing games and he’s very serious like you”

“That’s because he’s my dad ok”

“CHO SANDEUL!”

Kibum suddenly jumps when Sungmin shouts. He pauses his PSP and looks at his mother. Sungmin is frowning at him.

“Why are you frowning at me?”

Kibum asks.

“Why are you talking to me like that huh? You talk to me as if we’re on the same age”

Sungmin told her son as she frowns at him. She quickly holds Kibum’s gorgeous face between her hands and observes him very carefully.

“Umma, why are you staring at me like that?”

Kibum asks, feeling a bit nervous because Sungmin is giving her a suspicious glare.

“Tell me the truth honey. Are you being possessed by unknown creature again?”

Sungmin asks. Kibum smirks, making his mother’s eyes grow big because Kibum looks exactly like Kyuhyun when he smirks.

“OMO! You look exactly like your dad whenever you’re going to smirk”

Sungmin told her son.

“Do you miss appa? Are you thinking about him?”

Kibum asks curiously with a smile on his lips, but it suddenly vanished when he notices his mother’s sad expression.

“Umma, is there something wrong?”

Kibum asks worriedly. He feels sad to see his mother sad. Sungmin shook her head and force herself to smile though her heart is aching because of thinking about Kyuhyun.

“It’s nothing honey. I just remember something. Don’t mind me”

Sungmin told her son. She kneels down to have the same level to Kibum.

“Your dad and I love you so much. Always remember that”

Sungmin told her son and hugs him tight.

“I love you too umma”

Kibum told his mother. He hugs Sungmin because he knows that his mother is sad and she needs someone who will hug her on that moment.

“Appa loves you too. I know he does”

Kibum whispers.

“I hope so, but I bet he doesn’t love me…he never did”

Sungmin thought. She hugs her son tightly, getting some strength from him as she controls her tears from falling.

~~~

*PENTHOUSE*

 

Jongwoon runs towards Ryeowook who is sitting near the swimming pool area.

“Sorry I’m late. The twins switch their places again”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who stares at him blankly, asking for an explanation on how the twins manage to switch places again.

“Look. I didn’t allow them to do that ok. It happens by accident. Deullie brings Magnus with him to return the dog to Key, but the problem is, Key leaves the suite to visit his twin brother in our suite and to get Magnus. They didn’t saw each other. Key was about to leave to look for Deullie, but unfortunately Minnie saw him and drags him with her in her meeting with her client”

Jongwoon explains clearly so Ryeowook will understand.

“So, what are we going to do now? How are we supposed to kidnap the wedding planner after her meeting with Kyu and his ? You know Wookie? I really feel uneasy. I really think that there’s something fishy going on with this meet the client and wedding planner thingy”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“I also feel the same way Captain Kim. Maybe we can go down the seventh floor and try to spy. We need to see the wedding planner, so we know how she looks like. It’s very impossible for us to abduct her if we don’t even know how she looks like”

Ryeowook suggested as she stands up. Jongwoon nods his head.

“You’re right. But we need to be careful. We don’t want Kyu to see us, right?”

Ryeowook nods her head. Jongwoon smiles at her, making her blush a little.

“Ok. Let’s go down now. We need to hurry so we can plan everything”

Jongwoon told the girl he loves. Ryeowook was shock when Jongwoon holds her hand.

“One more thing Wookie…”

Jongwoon smiles again.

“Call me Jongwoon and not Captain Kim, just like before”

“Yes Jongwoon”

Ryeowook smiles at Jongwoon and intertwines her fingers on his.

“That will be great”

Jongwoon whispers and leaves the penthouse with Ryeowook.

~~~

The elevator arrives at the 7th floor, Kyuhyun and Sandeul went out at the right wing with Magnus.

“Dad, is it ok to bring Magnus inside the restaurant?”

Sandeul asks his father. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“We will just leave him to the security guard outside”

“Ok”

Sandeul smiles and hold on to his father’s hand with his free hand.

“Dad”

“Hmmm?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sandeul raises his head to look at his father.

“Can we go in Tokyo Disneyland later after your meeting with your wedding planner? I just want us to have you and me time”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun while flashing his puppy eyes. He’s starting to act cute in front of his father to convince him. Sandeul is always like that. He will always use his cuteness whenever he wants something. Kyuhyun stares at his son who is already pouting so cutely.

“As far as I can remember, you never pout like your mom because you always smirk like me”

Kyuhyun told his son.

“Am I not allowed to learn how to be cute?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun smiles at him and gently pinches Sandeul’s chubby cheek.

“Of course you are”

Kyuhyun told his son happily.

“I can’t take your mom off of my mind because of you. You act just like her and every time that I’m going to look at you, all I can see and remember is Minnie. I guess your mom is haunting me”

“That’s because she doesn’t want you to marry your ”

Sandeul told his father, making him fell silent. Kyuhyun was thinking if Sungmin will tell him to call off the wedding once she found out that he’ll be marrying other woman soon.

“Does she need to know about me getting married soon? She wouldn’t care at all because she hates me that much and I bet she wouldn’t tell me to call off the wedding. She will surely be happy seeing me marrying other woman and she wouldn’t mind because we’re already divorce. Minnie wouldn’t mind because she loves Jongwoon and not me”

Kyuhyun thought as tears start forming in his eyes. His heart is always breaking into pieces whenever he’s thinking about his ex-wife because Kyuhyun is already longing for her and he wants to be with her, but he doesn’t know how because he knows that Sungmin will never accept him again in her life because of what he did to her a long time ago.

“Dad”

Sandeul starts shaking Kyuhyun’s hand to catch his attention, but Kyuhyun just ignores him because he’s thinking about Sungmin and their past. He’s reminiscing the day wherein he first saw and met the love of his life and the painful day wherein he decided to throw her away from his life and separate her to their other son, Kibum. Kyuhyun’s conscience is always killing him whenever he will remember how badly he treated Sungmin before. He can’t believe that he becomes so cruel like that because of jealousy. He keeps on blaming his self whenever he will remember that painful day wherein he already finishes everything between him and the love of his life and he hates his self because he’s the one who ruin their happy family.

“How can I bring it back if it’s already too late?”

Kyuhyun asks his self, feeling sad.

“Dad, are you still with me? What’s wrong with you?”

Sandeul asks as he keeps on shaking his father’s hand. Kyuhyun looks at him.

“Yes honey?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sandeul stares at him worriedly.

“Is there something wrong dad? You’re spacing out”

Sandeul told his father worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I just remember something. I’m fine. Don’t mind me”

Kyuhyun told his son as he flashes a weak smile. Sandeul just nods his head. They continue to walk until they finally arrive at Bon Appetite.

“We’re here. Let’s go inside now and wait for Joo-hyun inside”

Kyuhyun told his son. Sandeul nods his head sadly. He really doesn’t want Kyuhyun to meet the wedding planner because he doesn’t want his father to marry other woman. They were about to go inside when Kyuhyun suddenly heard something.

Haru no urara no sumida gawa

Nobori kudari no funabito ga

Kahi no shizuku mo hana to chiru

Nagame wo nani ni tatoubeki

Sandeul’s mobile phone is ringing. Kyuhyun hears his son’s ringing tone. That song is very familiar with him, specially the voice of the woman who is singing that song. It is a Japanese folk song and the title of it is Cherry Blossoms. He can never forget that song because Sungmin used to sing it as a lullaby whenever she’s putting Kibum and Sandeul to sleep.

Mizuya akebo no tsuyu abite

Wareni mono iu sakuragi wo

Mizuya yuugure te wo nobete

Ware sashi maneku aoyagi wo

“Where did you get that ring tone? Who is singing?”

Kyuhyun asks his son suspiciously. Sandeul’s heart starts beating fast because he doesn’t know what to say. Of course he can’t tell Kyuhyun that the one who is singing the song is Sungmin and he recorded the song in his mobile phone and makes it as his ring tone because he loves to hear his mother’s voice and he loves the song. It was the song that Sungmin use to sing to him every time that he’s going to sleep at night.

“I’m asking you honey. You need to answer me”

Kyuhyun told his son. Sandeul gulps nervously and he wishes that the ground will already eat him alive because he really doesn’t know what to do and what to say on that moment. He doesn’t know how he’s going to escape from his father. He can’t tell Kyuhyun that he’s not Kibum because he’s Sandeul.

“Oh my goodness! I’m dead meat now”

Sandeul told his self, feeling very nervous.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Seriously, where is that Bon Appetite restaurant?”

Jongwoon asks Ryeowook as they walk around the seventh floor, trying to find the restaurant wherein Kyuhyun and his will meet their wedding planner.

“Aish! I forgot to ask oppa if the restaurant is located on the right wing or left wing. Why am I stupid?”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. They keeps on walking until they bump into Sungmin and Kibum who just came out from the elevator on the left wing. Ryeowook immediately turns around and stares at the paintings that are hanging on the wall, hoping that Sungmin won’t recognize her.

“Hi Jongwoonie! What are you doing here? I thought you’re not going with us?”

Sungmin asks her best friend happily.

“Ah…well…”

Jongwoon scratches his head, thinking on how to reason out. Kibum notices Ryeowook who is hiding herself by staring at the paintings on the wall. Sungmin notices Ryeowook.

“Wookie?”

Sungmin asks. He quickly holds Jongwoon’s hand and forces him to turn around.

“That’s Wookie, right?”

Sungmin asks happily. Jongwoon shook his head. He needs to deny or else their plan will be ruin.

“Of course not. I know how Wookie’s side profile looks like. She’s not Wookie ok”

“Yes she is. Let me go near her”

Sungmin was about to walk towards Ryeowook when Kibum quickly holds her hand.

“Umma”

Sungmin looks at her son.

“We need to go now. You’re already late, right?”

Kibum told Sungmin, distracting her, so she will forget about Ryeowook.

“OMO!”

Sungmin’s eyes widened. She stares at her wrist watch, checking the time.

“It’s already twelve thirty. We really need to go now”

Sungmin told her son.

“See you later Jongwoonie”

Sungmin waves her hand and starts waking away with Kibum. Jongwoon sighs in relief as well as Ryeowook when Sungmin and Kibum are already out of their sight.

“That was close. She almost catches us”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“My heart almost stops from beating. That was really close. I really thought that I’m going to die”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She puts her hand on her chest, feeling her heart beating fast because of fear.

“By the way, why is Minnie unnie here? What is she doing here? I thought she will meet her client?”

Ryeowook asks curiously. Jongwoon stares at her curiously.

“What is the name of Kyu’s fiancée?”

Jongwoon asks. His heart starts beating fast because he’s feeling nervous.

“Seo Joo-hyun. Why?”

Jongwoon’s eyes widened upon hearing the name of Kyuhyun’s fiancée.

“Again?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Seo Joo-hyun”

Ryeowook answers, feeling a little confused as to why Jongwoon is suddenly asking the name of Kyuhyun's fiancee.

“Oh my God! This is trouble”

Jongwoon holds his forehead.

“Why?”

Ryeowook asks curiously.

“We need to catch Minnie before she can meet her clients”

“Why?”

“Because she’s the wedding planner of Kyu”

“WHAT?”

Ryeowook shouts with wide eyes open. She was shock to hear that Sungmin is the wedding planner of her cousin and his .

“I remember that Minnie told me earlier that the name of her client is Seo Joo-hyun. She doesn’t know who the fiancé is because she never has the chance to talk to him because he’s always busy. Of course he’s always busy because he’s a doctor and he’s no other than her ex-husband, Doctor Cho Kyuhyun”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“See? I told you. I smell something fishy going on about this meet the client and meet the wedding planner thingy”

“What are we going to do now Jongwoon? Our plan will surely fail if unnie finds out about oppa’s wedding to his and oppa will surely have a shock of his life once he finds out that unnie is his wedding planner”

“History repeats itself”

Jongwoon takes a deep breath.

“We need to hurry. We need to catch Sungmin before she can meet Kyuhyun and his . It will be a big chaos for sure once they find out that the groom is Kyu and the wedding planner is Minnie”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He holds his hand and starts running, dragging Ryeowook with him.

~~~

“Cho Kibum, I’m already losing my temper. I’m asking you something. Why don’t you answer me? Where on earth did you get that ring tone and how did you know about that song?”

Kyuhyun asks Sandeul who keeps on feeling nervous. Sandeul’s heart keeps on beating really fast and he keeps on hoping that someone will save him in trouble at that moment.

“Dad…well…it’s like…well…”

Sandeul gulps nervously.

“Ok”

Sandeul takes a deep breath.

“I surrender”

“What do you mean by you surrender?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sandeul decided to just tell the truth to Kyuhyun because his father already catches him and he’s nowhere to go. He can’t think of a good lie to tell to Kyuhyun so he can escape from him and he’s already tired of lying. He’s already feeling really guilty for lying on his parents.

“Dad, it’s like this. Actually, the truth is I’m not your so—“

“DEULLIE!!!”

Sandeul stops talking when he hears his twin brother’s voice. Magnus starts barking upon seeing his master. Sandeul and Kyuhyun look at the owner of the voice.

“DEULLIE!!!”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened when he saw another Kibum or should he say the real Kibum who is running towards Sandeul while dragging Sungmin with him.

“DEULLIE!!!”

Kibum shouts again.

“KEY!!!”

Kyuhyun stares at the fake Kibum.

“You’re not Key?”

Kyuhyun asks. But Sandeul ignores him because his attention is focused on his twin brother. Kibum let go of Sungmin’s hand and quickly hugs his twin brother.

“I’m calling you. Why are you not answering your mobile phone?”

Kibum asks as he frowns at his twin brother.

“Who told you to call me? How can I answer my mobile phone if I’m with dad? He will find out that I’m not Key once he hears my ring tone and see my mobile phone. Why do you need to call me?”

Sandeul asks.

“That’s because I need to locate you. Uncle Jongwoon told me that you went in our suite earlier to bring Magnus”

“Yes. But you’re not there. Dad saw me, so I don’t have any other choice but to go with him in his meeting with the wedding planner. How about you? What are you doing here?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Kibum opens his mouth and was about to speak when someone coughs softly to catch his and Sandeul’s attention. The twins stare at the owner of the voice. They look at their father who is staring at them.

“Hi twins! Your mom and I are here”

Kyuhyun told his twins, catching their attentions. Kibum and Sandeul flash weak smiles as they stare at their parents who are standing beside each other while staring at them curiously.

“You guys know each other?”

Sungmin asks with confusion in her voice, wondering how her twins know each other. The twins nod happily.

“Since when?”

Sungmin asks. Kibum and Sandeul stare at each other. Sandeul nods his head, signaling Kibum to explain everything.

“We met each other in our Summer Camp in Sydney. We found out that we’re twins not because we have the same family name and not because we look exactly the same, but because we show each other the picture of our mom and dad”

Kibum told Kyuhyun and Sungmin as he starts explaining.

“Deullie and I decided to switch places because I want to be with umma and Deullie wants to be with appa since I long for umma for twelve years and Deullie longs for appa for twelve years”

Kibum added, skipping the topic about their plan in bringing their parents back together.

“We’re really sorry mom and dad if we fool you. It’s bad to lie, but Key and I just want to experience the feeling on how to be with dad and mom because we grow up separately. I grow up without a dad and Key grow up without a mom”

Sandeul told their parents sadly. Sungmin stares at her twins with teary eyes.

“Are you mad at us?”

Kibum asks nervously. Sungmin kneels down to have the same level with her twins.

“Key”

Sungmin looks at Kibum.

“Yes I am Key”

Kibum told his mother who is controlling her tears from falling. Sungmin hugs her other son tightly.

“I miss you so much. I’m sorry if you grow up without me. I really don’t want that to happen. I’m so sorry. I love you honey, please believe me. I never take you away from my mind since the night that we got separated from each other. I keep on thinking about you. I always ask myself if you’re doing fine even though I’m not beside you. I’m sorry because you need to celebrate your birthdays and all the special occasions without me by your side and I’m sorry if you need to grow up without me by your side. I’m sorry honey”

Sungmin told her son as tears start falling from her eyes. She feels happy and sad at that moment. She’s happy because she can already hug her other son, but she’s sad because she knows that it will not last because no matter what she does, she can never get the custody of Kibum because Kyuhyun file a restriction order against her. Sungmin wipes her tears away and looks at her other son. Sandeul was staring at her sadly.

“Come here honey. Give me a hug ok”

Sungmin told her son. Sandeul runs towards his mother and gives Sungmin a hug. He and Kibum hug their mother tightly. Kyuhyun stares at his twins and ex-wife. His heart is breaking into pieces when he saw them crying while hugging each other. He realizes how cruel and selfish he is when he decided to cheat on Sungmin, separate her to Kibum and separate the twins from each other, separate Sandeul to him and the worst part is to break his happy family.

“Why are my babies crying?”

Sungmin asks her sons as she wipes their tears away.

“Because you’re crying”

Sandeul told his mother. Sungmin quickly wipes her tears away.

“Mom is no longer crying. I’m not mad. I’m just happy because both of you are here and you finally meet each other and I can already hug both of you”

Sungmin told her twins. She wipes her tears away and hugs her sons happily. She wipes their tears away and gives them a sweet peck on their lips.

“I love you Key and Deullie”

Sungmin told her twins.

“I love you too umma”

“I love you mom”

Kibum and Sandeul smile and hug their mother.

“How about me?”

Kibum and Sandeul stare at their father who is staring at them. Kyuhyun kneels down. His twins move towards him and hug him tight.

“It’s good to see both of you. I love you twins”

Kyuhyun told his sons. Sungmin stares at her ex-husband, watching Kyuhyun hug their twins. It brings back the good memories that they have shared together before. Kyuhyun stares at his sons and kisses their foreheads.

“Now I understand why you act like your mom because you’re Deullie and not Key. I was really worried because I really thought that you’ve been possessed by unknown creature”

Kyuhyun told Sandeul, making him and Kibum laugh.

“You’re like umma. She also thought that I’m being possessed by unknown creature because she doesn’t know that I’m Key. She thought that I’m Deullie”

“That’s because you didn’t tell me. I really thought that you unconsciously disturb the house of unknown creature and that’s why they possessed you and that’s why you’re acting strange. You come here and let me hug you honey”

Sungmin told her son. Kibum smiles and moves closer to his mother. Sungmin hugs Kibum while Kyuhyun hugs Sandeul. Sungmin suddenly jumps when Magnus barks because he wants Kibum’s attention.

“AHHHHHH!!!”

Sungmin quickly hugs Kyuhyun’s arm when he saw Magnus going near her and Kibum.

“Baby, you take the dog away. He’s going to bite me”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun nervously. She unconsciously calls her ex-husband as ‘baby’ because she was so scared of the dog. Kyuhyun can feel his ex-wife’s fear because of the way she squeezes his arm.

“Baby, don’t squeeze my arm like that. It’s painful!”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Baby please, get that dog away from me. I’m scared”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, almost crying. Kyuhyun looks at his sons.

“Twins, please get Magnus away. Your mom is scared now. She’s about to cry”

Kyuhyun told the twins. Kibum and Sandeul immediately move towards Magnus and get him away from Sungmin.

“The dog won’t bite ok. Trust me baby. Magnus is nice. You don’t need to be scared of him”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun. She quickly let go of her ex-husband when she realizes how close they are to each other. Sungmin quickly stands up.

“Sorry about that. I’m just scared of the dog”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who also stand up.

“It’s ok. It’s nothing. By the way, what are you do—“

“BABY!!!”

Kyuhyun stops talking when he heard his fiancée’s voice. Sungmin stares at Joo-hyun who is walking happily towards Kyuhyun.

“Umma and appa can’t join us”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. She holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands and kisses his lips. Sungmin’s heart suddenly aches upon seeing other woman kissing Kyuhyun. She feels affected even though Kyuhyun is no longer her husband. Kibum and Sandeul frown as they stare at Joo-hyun kissing their father. Kyuhyun quickly moves away from his fiancée. He doesn’t want Sungmin to see Joo-hyun kissing him.

“What’s wrong with you?”

Joo-hyun asks when Kyuhyun moves away from her. She moves towards Kyuhyun and wraps her hands around Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Umma and appa are having their own time together. They told me that they will just meet our wedding planner after our pre-nuptial pic—“

Joo-hyun stops talking when she notices Sungmin staring at them. Joo-hyun smiles at her.

“Well hello there Minnie”

Joo-hyun greets Sungmin happily. Sungmin manages to smile though she feels hurt at that moment. Joo-hyun looks at her fiancé. Kyuhyun is staring at Sungmin.

“Oh! So you already meet our wedding planner?”

Joo-hyun asks Kyuhyun.

“WEDDING PLANNER!!!”

Kyuhyun and the twins shout in unison with wide eyes open. They were shock to hear that Sungmin is the wedding planner for the upcoming wedding of Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun.

“Yes baby. The famous Lee Sungmin will be our wedding planner. Taeyeon was the one who gave me her number because she becomes her cousin’s wedding planner. I told you Kyu. Our wedding will surely be the best wedding because our wedding planner is really great”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun happily. Sungmin avoids Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“So, shall we go inside now and start talking about the plan for our we—“

Joo-hyun stops talking. Her eyes suddenly grow big when she notices that there were two Kibums.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!”

Joo-hyun shouts as she stares at the twins with wide eyes open.

“How come there are two Keys in front of me?”

Joo-hyun asks, feeling scared and confused at the same time. Kibum smirks at her.

“Excuse me of my father. I am the real Cho Kibum ok. This boy…”

Kibum pulls Sandeul closer to him.

“He’s Cho Sandeul, my twin brother”

Kibum told Joo-hyun, introducing his twin brother to his father’s . Kibum and Sandeul stare at each other before looking at their mother.

“AND SHE IS OUR MOTHER, LEE SUNGMIN”

Kibum and Sandeul proudly introduce their mother to their father’s . Joo-hyun stares at Sungmin who is smiling at her.

“So, if you’re the mother of Key who happens to have a twin brother whose name is Sandeul…it only means that you’re Kyu’s ex-wife?”

Joo-hyun asks. Sungmin nods her head.

“Oh!”

Joo-hyun fakes a smile.

“What a very small world huh?”

Joo-hyun told them. She pulls Kyuhyun closer to her, indicating that Kyuhyun is already hers and no longer Sungmin’s.

“MINNIE!!!”

Sungmin turns around and found her best friend running towards her with Ryeowook.

“I need to tell you something…”

Jongwoon takes a deep breath before continuing. He and Ryeowook are really tired because of running.

“You can’t meet your clients because Kyu is the gr—“

Jongwoon stops talking when he notices the situation. He and Ryeowook stare at Kyuhyun and his fiancée then to the twins who looks problematic and then to Sungmin.

“I’m the wedding planner of Kyu. Is there something wrong with that?”

Sungmin asks. Joo-hyun coughs softly.

“You guys know each other?”

Joo-hyun asks. They all nod their heads. Joo-hyun laughs like a

“Wow! Family reunion huh?”

Joo-hyun told them.

“And you’re not even included here ”

Kibum whispers as he and Sandeul frown at Joo-hyun.

“So…”

Sungmin stares at the couple and fakes a smile to hide her heartache.

“Shall we go inside now and start our meeting?”

Sungmin asks them. Kyuhyun stares at her, but Sungmin looks away. Joo-hyun nods her head happily.

“That will be perfect Minnie. I’m really excited to know the plan for my wedding with Kyu on September 10”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin, emphasizing the word ‘wedding’ while smiling like a .

“Let’s go baby”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun before dragging him away with her. Sungmin looks at her twins.

“See you later my babies”

Sungmin told the twins who look sad. She looks at Ryeowook and smiles at her.

“It’s good to see you again Wookie. Just as I thought, you’re really the girl awhile ago. Maybe you and Jongwoon as well as the twins can explain later. Kyu and I will love to hear everything after the meeting. For the meantime, please watch over the twins for us. Kyu and I will see all of you in our suite”

Sungmin told them. She kisses her twins’ foreheads before going inside the restaurant to follow Kyuhyun and Joo-hyun and discuss with them the plans that she made for their wedding on September 10. Kibum and Sandeul look at Jongwoon and Ryeowook sadly.

“What are we going to do now?”

Kibum asks Jongwoon and Ryeowook. They shook their heads.

“We’re all busted”

Jongwoon told the twins.

“But…”

Jongwoon smiles at them.

“We can still think of other plan to bring them back together and stop the wedding. We still have a lot of time, right?”

Jongwoon told the twins, cheering them up.

“TEAM TWINS FIGHTING!”

Ryeowook happily shouts to give the twins strength. Kibum and Sandeul smile and nod their heads.

“Don’t lose hope ok”

Ryeowook told them. The twins nod their heads happily.

“Ok. Let’s go now and think of another plan before Kyu and Minnie grill all of us later”

Jongwoon told the twins. Kibum and Sandeul nod happily and go with Jongwoon and Ryeowook as they start walking away with Magnus.

~~~

“So, what do you think of the plan? Any suggestions coming from both of you? Do you like it or do we need to change something?”

Sungmin asks the couple after discussing with them the plans that she made for their wedding. She keeps her smile on her lips though she’s really feeling uneasy dealing with her ex-husband and his fiancée. Sungmin’s heart is aching because she still loves Kyuhyun and it’s hard for her to accept that Kyuhyun is already marrying other woman.

“I want you to change everything because I hate all of it. Seriously, how did you become a great wedding planner if your ideas ?”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin.

“Baby, I like everything. It’s absolutely perfect and fine”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, defending his ex-wife. Joo-hyun frowns at him.

“But I hate everything and I already change my mind. I don’t want us to get married at the Emerald Beach. It’s not a perfect venue for our wedding. I want a garden wedding!”

Joo-hyun demanded.

“But the plans for our wedding is already here and we’re lacking out of time”

“So? We have a wedding planner. Let her arrange everything because we’re paying her and let her show us his greatness as a wedding planner”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun while staring at Sungmin seriously. She wants to give Sungmin a hard time after finding out that she’s Kyuhyun’s ex-wife.

“I want you to change everything. Find a good venue for a garden wedding. That’s what I want. See you tomorrow for our pre-nuptial pictorial”

Joo-hyun told Sungmin, frowning at her. She stands up and looks at her fiancé.

“Let’s go Kyu”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. She holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face and kisses his soft pinkish lips in front of Sungmin to make her feel jealous.

“I love you”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. She stares at her fiancé and was waiting for him to say ‘I love you too’.

“I love you too”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, breaking his ex-wife’s heart. Joo-hyun smiles and looks at Sungmin before walking away.

“I think we shall resume tomorrow. I need to go now”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She stands up and quickly packs her things.

“We need to talk”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. He grabs Sungmin’s wrist and drags her with him. Kyuhyun goes out to the other side of the restaurant so Joo-hyun won’t see them.

“Let me go you ing !”

Sungmin told her ex-husband who keeps on dragging her with him. Kyuhyun saw an open elevator on the left wing. He pushes Sungmin inside before going inside. Kyuhyun presses the 15th floor button. The elevator door closes and starts going up.

“What do you want from me?”

Sungmin asks.

“Why didn’t you tell me yesterday when we met that you’re my wedding planner?”

Kyuhyun asks angrily. He feels upset because his ex-wife will be the one who will plan his wedding with Joo-hyun.

“What the are you talking about?”

Sungmin frowns as she controls her tears from falling because of anger and sadness.

“The hell do I care if you’re going to marry other woman? I didn’t know that you will be Joo-hyun’s groom!”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun smirks and pushes Sungmin on the elevator wall, pinning her there.

“Get away from me!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, pushing him away from her. But Kyuhyun is stronger than her. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hands on her sides, trapping her at the corner.

“Why don’t you just admit and tell me that you feel affected about me marrying other woman?”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while staring at her eyes. Sungmin flashes a sarcastic smile.

“Why will I feel affected? Who are you to me huh?”

“I’m your husband”

“Ex-husband Doctor Cho!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, frowning at him.

“You’re a liar Lee Sungmin! You’re such a good liar! First, you lie about you cheating with me and now you’re lying that you’re not affected about my upco—“

Kyuhyun didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Sungmin slaps him so hard on his cheek. She manages to pulls her right hand away from Kyuhyun’s grip.

“Am I the one who cheated or it was you?”

Sungmin asks, controlling her tears because of anger. Kyuhyun didn’t answer.

“I’m not the one who had an affair with other person. As far as I can remember, I didn’t open my legs to other man! You’re the one who other woman who is not your wife!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun angrily. The elevator stops as it arrives on the 15th floor.

“You go back to your fiancée. I’m sure that she’s already waiting for you. We don’t need to talk because we’re over and you’re out of my life!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She pushes him away and quickly went out of the elevator. Sungmin stops walking and hides at the pillar. She slowly sits on the floor and starts crying, feeling hurt because Kyuhyun is already getting married to other woman.

“I’m so stupid to hold on. I’m so stupid to hope that there’s still a chance for me and for Kyu to be together again”

Sungmin whispers as she cries softly.

“Cho Kyuhyun, when will you stop hurting me? When will you stop making me cry? Why am I the only one crying? It’s ing painful, but you don’t care…you don’t care because you never love me at all”

Sungmin whispers softly. She quickly wipes her tears when she heard her mobile phone ringing. Sungmin gets it inside her handbag and stares at the caller’s name. Sandeul is calling her. Sungmin takes a deep breath before answering the call.

“Yes honey?”

Sungmin answers the call, controlling her tears from falling again.

“Mom, where are you?”

Sandeul asks worriedly.

“I’m already here at the 15th floor. I’m on my way to out suite. Why?”

“Nothing. I’m just checking. Key and I are waiting for you”

“Ok. I’ll be right there honey”

Sungmin hangs up. She puts her mobile phone back in her handbag. She composes herself and wipes her tears away. Sungmin stands up and starts walking. She stops outside their suite. She takes a deep breath and goes inside. She found her twins at the living room with Ryeowook and Jongwoon. They are discussing about their plan in setting Kyuhyun and Sungmin in a dinner date in an expensive restaurant in Hateruma since they don’t have much time to bring them in Tokyo. They stop talking when they saw Sungmin.

“Hi mom!”

Sandeul happily greet his mother.

“Where is appa?”

Kibum asks. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just hugs her sons and kisses their foreheads.

“I’ll take a rest for awhile”

Sungmin told the twins. She pats their cheeks gently before going inside her room.

“What’s wrong with umma?”

Kibum asks his twin brother worriedly. Sandeul shook his head sadly.

“The thing that I don’t want to happen is already happening”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook sadly.

“What are we going to do now?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shook his head and stares at the twins sadly. Kibum and Sandeul are staring at each other worriedly, wondering what happen between their mother and father and why Sungmin’s eyes are puffy and why she looks so sad and why Kyuhyun is not with her.

~~~

“Seriously?”

Taeyeon asks her best friend. She was shock to hear that Sungmin is the ex-wife of Kyuhyun.

“Yes. I was so shock. I didn’t know that Kyu’s ex-wife is Lee Sungmin, that famous wedding planner and they have twins. I just met Kyu’s other son awhile ago. Aish! My blood suddenly boils because of thinking about that girl”

Joo-hyun told Taeyeon. They are drinking at the bar that was located at the 10th floor, right wing.

“What is your plan now?”

Taeyeon asks.

“I’m going to make it hard for her”

“Are you not afraid that Kyu might fall in love with his ex-wife again?”

Taeyeon asks. Joo-hyun shook her head and frowns at her best friend.

“Kyu will never fall in love with that girl again. He doesn’t love her because he loves me. That’s the reason why he divorces her because he doesn’t love his ex-wife. That girl can never beat me. Kyu is mine and she won’t win against me. She can’t steal Kyu away from me and I’m going to make sure of it. I’ll make her life like hell”

Joo-hyun told Taeyeon.

“Where is Kyu oppa?”

Taeyeon asks curiously before taking a sip on her cocktail drink. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“I don’t know. I leave him alone in the restaurant. I’ll just deal with him later. For the meantime, let’s just party here all night and flirt with men. Let him wait for me and look for me and beg me to stay with him”

“You’re such an evil girl”

“Of course, Kyu can never resists me and he can’t leave me because he’s damn so in love with me from head to foot”

Joo-hyun told her best friend, full of confidence. They laugh like an evil and make a toast. They finish their cocktail drinks before going on the dance floor to have a party all night and flirt with men.

~~~

“Seriously, what are we doing here?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon and Sandeul as they went inside an expensive and luxurious restaurant.

“You told me earlier before you meet your clients that you want to have dinner with me and Deullie, right?”

Jongwoon told his best friend.

“That’s why we’re here. Deullie and Key are really worried about you awhile ago when you return in our suite. Deullie told me to think of a good plan to cheer you up. I remember that you want to have dinner with us, so I decided to make a reservation here. Japanese foods are really delicious here”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, making her smile.

“Is Key going to join us?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon and Sandeul shook their heads.

“Key told me that he has you and me time with dad”

“I see. It’s ok. Shall we go now?”

Sungmin asks them. Jongwoon gets his mobile phone inside his pocket. He stares at the caller’s name; Kibum is already calling him. Well, that’s part of the plan. Sandeul already send a text message to his twin brother upon their arrival at the restaurant to signal Kibum that should call Jongwoon’s number, so Sungmin will hear her best friend’s mobile phone ringing and Jongwoon will have an excuse to excuse his self to leave Sungmin alone with Sandeul because Sandeul is the one who will bring Sungmin to Kibum and Kyuhyun’s location.

“I need to answer this call. I’ll just follow you and Deullie”

“Ok”

Jongwoon smiles and quickly walks away to answers the call and tell Kibum that Sandeul is already on his way with Sungmin at the private room that they reserved for Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s dinner date.

“Mom, let’s go now”

“Ok”

Sungmin wraps her hands around her son’s arm. Sandeul smiles brightly at his mother and stares at the receptionist who is standing not so far from them. Sandeul winks at her. The receptionist smiles at Sandeul. The twins have their own plan and that is to set Jongwoon and Ryeowook in a blind date in that restaurant as well. They just want to thank Jongwoon and Ryeowook for helping them in planning on how they will bring Kyuhyun and Sungmin back together again.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Kibum walks towards his father after talking secretly with Jongwoon over the phone.

“The paintings are beautiful right?”

Kibum asks his father who nods his head. Kyuhyun looks at his son.

“Shall we sit now? I’m already hungry. Just tell the waiters to serve our dinner now”

Kyuhyun told his son. Kibum shook his head.

“Wait a second Cho Kyuhyun. We need to wait for someone before we start our dinner”

“And who is that? I thought this dinner is just between you and me because you’re asking for you and me time. But how come you invited someone to join us in dinner?”

Kyuhyun asks his son while raising an eyebrow.

“Let me clear something here appa. This dinner is not for you and I because…”

Kibum stops talking when he heard the door opens. He quickly turns around and smiles at Sandeul who carefully went inside with one of the receptionists in the restaurant. They are holding Sungmin because she’s in blindfold. Kyuhyun stares at his beautiful and very lovely ex-wife who has a blindfold. Sungmin is wearing a champagne glamorous sleeveless a-line dress.

“Deullie honey, where are you taking me? Why do you need to blindfold me?”

Sungmin asks as she holds on tightly to her son and the receptionist’s hands. They walk very carefully towards Kyuhyun and Kibum.

“I have a surprise for you mom”

Sandeul told his mother happily. He looks at Kyuhyun who is staring at Sungmin.

“What is that surprise?”

Sungmin asks. Sandeul and the receptionist stop walking when they finally reach Kyuhyun and Kibum’s direction. Kibum gives his twin brother thumbs up.

"Are you ready for my surprise for you?”

Sandeul asks his mother excitedly. Sungmin nods while smiling. Sandeul looks at the receptionist and slowly removes Sungmin’s blindfold. Sungmin slowly opens her eyes. She was shock to see her ex-husband, standing in front of her, looking so gorgeous on his formal wear.

“Deullie and I shall leave you. Enjoy your dinner date”

Kibum told his parents who are staring at each other. He and Sandeul giggle happily. He holds Sandeul’s hand as they happily leave the private room with the receptionist, leaving Kyuhyun and Sungmin alone.

“Don’t get mad at me Minnie. I have no idea about this. Key told me that he wants to have you and me time and I said yes. He brings me here. I though we’re going to have dinner together. I didn’t know that he already set me up in a dinner date with you”

Kyuhyun explains, afraid that Sungmin will get mad at him.

“By the way, you look so lovely”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“Do you want to have dinner now?”

Kyuhyun asks, hoping that Sungmin will already speak to him.

“I’m going to have dinner with you not because I want, but because of our kids. I don’t want to waste their efforts. I’m just going to go on with the flow, but it doesn’t mean that things between us are already ok. Do you understand?”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Good”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before walking away. She sits on the chair.

“At least we’re together even though she’s cold towards me”

Kyuhyun whispers. He sighs sadly and walks towards Sungmin. He sits on the empty chair and stares at his ex-wife, but Sungmin quickly avoids his eyes. The waiters arrive and serve their dinner.

~~~

Jongwoon went inside the private room that the twins reserved for him and Ryeowook for their blind date. The receptionist was the one who brings him inside.

“What am I going to do here?”

Jongwoon as the receptionist who smiles at him.

“Your date is waiting. Those young men are the one who made a reservation for you and your girlfriend”

The receptionist told Jongwoon. She bows at him before leaving the private room.

“What is she talking about?”

Jongwoon asks. He turns around and was shock to see Ryeowook, staring at him. Jongwoon smiles at her and walks towards her.

“You’re also here?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods.

“One of the receptionists brings me here. She told me that someone is waiting for me. I didn’t know that it was you”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who smiles sweetly at her, making her blush.

“Well, the receptionist told me that my girlfriend is already waiting for me”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, making her blush harder.

“I guess the twins are the one who set us up. But I like there idea because…”

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s hand.

“It’s just you and me and we have a chance to be with each other”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He leans his gorgeous face closer on hers. Ryeowook manages to move away from Jongwoon before he can kiss her lips.

“Ah…I think we should start our dinner now because I’m already hungry”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon while smiling shyly.

“Oh!”

Jongwoon flashes a shy smile while scratching his head.

“Ok”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“Pabo Kim Jongwoon! What are you doing? Not too fast ok”

Jongwoon told his self. He smiles at Ryeowook and holds her hand.

“Let’s enjoy our time together and continue the love story that was about to happen twelve years ago”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who stares at him blankly because she didn’t exactly understand what Jongwoon means by that. Jongwoon kisses Ryeowook’s hand.

“You’re so innocent or should I say still innocent after twelve years?”

Jongwoon teases Ryeowook who pouts cutely at him.

“But still beautiful”

Jongwoon smiles when Ryeowook blush. He walks towards their table with Ryeowook and pulls the chair for her.

“Thanks”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon while smiling sweetly. She sits down on the chair. Jongwoon smiles and sit down on the other chair. The waiters arrive and serve the dinner.

“Let’s have our dinner now?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook smiles and nods her head as she starts her dinner peacefully with the love of her life.

~~~

Kibum and Sandeul give each other a high five.

“Mission accomplished”

Kibum happily told his twin brother while they were having dinner together.

“I hope mom and dad will reconcile now, so dad will already leave his and marry mom”

“And if that happens, our family will be complete again. OMO! I can’t wait for that thing to happen. We’re going to be together soon Deullie with umma and appa”

Kibum told his twin brother as they both giggle happily, feeling excited for their parents’ reconciliation and getting back to each other’s arms again.

“Aigoo! What if dad and mom end up on bed tonight?”

Sandeul asks. Kibum looks at him.

“Huh? Why are you so ert huh? Why are you thinking something like that huh?”

Kibum asks as he raises an eyebrow.

“Didn’t you saw how dad looks at mom awhile ago? He’s drooling over mom. They will reconcile tonight and what if they decided to you know…”

“NO!”

Kibum shouts and shook his head.

“No. We should not allow it ok”

“Yes of course. We should watch over mom and dad and prevent them from going inside the bedroom all by their selves”

Sandeul told his twin brother. Kibum nods his head, agreeing to Sandeul.

“That’s right. We should prevent that from happening because if not…”

Kibum and Sandeul stare at each other.

“WE MIGHT END UP HAVING BABY SIBLING!!! NO WAY!!!”

Kibum and Sandeul shout in unison.

“We should prevent that from happening ok. No matter what happen Deullie, it must be you and I…only you and I…no more baby sibling ok”

“Ok Key”

“Ok. Let’s continue eating now. We should eat a lot and give our bill to Uncle Jongwoon or maybe to appa”

Kibum and Sandeul laugh and give each other a high five as they continue eating happily.

~~~

“Come. Let’s dance”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife when the pianist starts playing a romantic music. Kyuhyun gently pulls Sungmin away from her seat.

“Let me go!”

Sungmin try her best to escape from Kyuhyun, but he’s holding her tight. Kyuhyun stops at the center and quickly wraps his arms around Sungmin.

“Will you please stop being annoying for awhile? We’re just going to dance ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“I don’t want to dance with you and don’t touch me ok!”

Sungmin pushes Kyuhyun. She turns her back away and starts walking towards her chair, but Kyuhyun grabs her arm and drags her at the corner, away from the pianist, so they won’t see them. Kyuhyun pushes Sungmin on the wall and quickly presses his lips on hers. Sungmin pushes Kyuhyun away and slaps him.

“What the ing are you do—“

Sungmin didn’t have the chance to finish talking because Kyuhyun presses his lips on hers. Kyuhyun try his best to open Sungmin’s mouth, but she doesn’t want to respond to the kiss. Sungmin manages to push Kyuhyun away from her. She slaps Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“What the ing hell do you think you’re doing?”

Sungmin told her ex-husband, staring at him with teary eyes.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hands, but she quickly pulls it away from Kyuhyun’s grip.

“Don’t touch me! Leave me alone ok!”

Sungmin was about to walk away, but Kyuhyun catches her and pushes her back on the wall.

“What do you want from me Kyu?”

Sungmin asks while controlling her tears from falling. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin sadly.

“Let’s talk”

“No”

Sungmin shook her head.

“We don’t need to talk. Everything is over between us. You’re no longer my husband and I’m no longer your wife. Our twins are the only one that connect us, but aside from that…we’re over”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, feeling her heart breaking into pieces.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands.

“I love you”

“You don’t love me!”

“I do…I really do”

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips, but she pushes him away.

“Stop it Kyu! This is wrong! We shouldn’t see each other. Your fiancée is already looking for you for su—“

Kyuhyun kisses Sungmin’s lips again to stop her from talking. Sungmin can feel Kyuhyun’s tongue, searching for an entry, but Sungmin didn’t open . She’s controlling herself not to kiss back even though she already wants to give in because she really misses Kyuhyun’s gentle touch and kiss. Sungmin misses her ex-husband’s lips on hers. Sungmin pushes Kyuhyun away from her.

“Stop…please stop now”

Sungmin whispers as tears slowly falls at the corner of her eyes. Sungmin can’t hold her tears anymore and she’s really bad in controlling her tears.

“This is wrong. Please don’t hurt Joo-hyun”

“Minnie, please listen to me”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and leans his forehead on hers. Sungmin already wants to hug Kyuhyun at that moment and tell him to call off the wedding. She wants to tell her ex-husband that she still loves him and that she feels so hurt because Kyuhyun is already marrying other woman. She just wants to beg Kyuhyun on that moment to stay with her and be with her and not with Joo-hyun. But Sungmin didn’t do that. She hides the pain and carries all of it by herself.

“I love you. Please baby”

Kyuhyun brushes his lips on hers. He looks at Sungmin who is already crying softly.

“I’m sorry for what I did before. I was wrong. Baby, please…tell me that you still love me. Tell me that you want me to call off the wedding. I want to hear it from you. If you will tell me now that I should not marry Joo-hyun and to call off the wedding, I’m going to do that. Please tell me…tell me”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife as his eyes start getting teary. He really wants to be with Sungmin, but he can’t do it because he knows that Sungmin doesn’t love him anymore. Sungmin shook her head.

“Kyu…let’s just stop this stupidity ok. Here we go again. You’re just going to do what you did before. You’re going to tell me that you love me and you will call off the wedding and marry me. But after few months and years, you will just hurt me again. So please stop now. Stop hurting me. I don’t want to cry anymore”

“I’m not going to make you cry again. I’m sorry. Baby please, tell me that you still love me because I still love you and that’s the truth”

“No Kyu. You never love me. You never did and that’s the truth”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She stares at Kyuhyun sadly. Kyuhyun was controlling his tears from falling.

“This is wrong. Dating me is wrong. Seeing me is wrong. Meeting each other is wrong and calling off the wedding is absolutely wrong. Don’t hurt the girl that you love”

“But you’re the one I love and not her. I want us to be together again and that’s the truth. Tell me what I should do to bring back our happy family before. Tell me what I should do for you to be with me again”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin shook her head.

“We’re over Kyu. Everything about us is over since the day you divorce me. There’s no more us. It’s only you and I alone and not us. Things will never be the same because you choose this. You’re the one who choose to break our happy family. You’re getting married soon, so stop flirting with me because no matter what you do…there will never be an us again because you already finished the love between us. Just leave me alone because we already have our own lives without each other. I’m no longer part of your life and that also goes the same way to me”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, breaking his heart and of course her heart into pieces. She needs to hurt herself and Kyuhyun because she believes that it’s the right thing to do because Kyuhyun is already marrying other woman and she doesn’t want Kyuhyun to do to Joo-hyun what he did to her before because Sungmin knows how painful it is when the one that you love most hurt you and leave you because of other woman and she doesn’t want Joo-hyun to experience that.

“How about our twins?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“We will remain their parents. Kyu, the only relationship that we have is we’re the parents of Key and Deullie. That’s all. No more. No less. You’re the groom of my client and I am your wedding planner, aside from that, there’s nothing else between us. No love and commitment. Nothing at all”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She wipes her tears away and pushes Kyuhyun. Sungmin walks towards their table and gets her purse and quickly leaves the private room, leaving Kyuhyun alone, feeling frustrated and lost.

“Look! Mom is there!”

Sandeul happily points his finger towards his mother. He and Kibum quickly stand up to approach their mother. Their smiles suddenly vanished upon seeing Sungmin crying.

“Mom…”

“Tell your Uncle Jongwoon that we need to leave now”

“Where is appa?”

Kibum asks. Sungmin didn’t answer. She just hugs her twins before going out of the restaurant. Kibum and Sandeul stare at each other.

“What happen to them?”

Sandeul asks sadly. Kibum stares at his twin brother with sad expression and shook his head sadly.

~~~

It was already one in the morning, but Sungmin is still awake. She can’t sleep because of thinking about Kyuhyun. She was watching her sons sleeping peacefully inside her room. Ryeowook and Kibum decided to sleep at the suite wherein Sungmin is currently staying with Jongwoon and Sandeul because Kyuhyun left them at the restaurant. Ryeowook keeps on calling her cousin, but Kyuhyun is not answering his mobile phone. She was worried at Kyuhyun because he just left the restaurant without even telling them on where he’s going. Kibum told his Aunt Ryeowook that they should go with Sungmin, Jongwoon and Sandeul and decided to sleep in their suite because he also wants to sleep with Sungmin on that night.

“I’m sorry twins. I know that you want me and your dad to be together again and for our family to be complete again”

Sungmin told her sleeping sons as tears start falling slowly from her eyes. She really feels hurt. She thought that she already move on with the pain that Kyuhyun caused when he left her and Sandeul. Sungmin thought that it wouldn’t painful anymore, but she was wrong. The pain that she felt before when Kyuhyun divorce her is nothing compare to the pain that she’s feeling upon knowing that Kyuhyun is already marrying other woman. It’s painful because she keeps on hoping that someday, she and Kyuhyun will find time to fix everything between them and will have the chance to be together again after all the pain that they’ve gone through.

“I was really stupid…always stupid because of him. Why am I like this? Why do I need to be stupid? Why do I need to choose to become stupid when it comes to Kyu?”

Sungmin asks as she starts to cry softly.

“See? I’m hurt again because I choose to be stupid. I’m so stupid to hope that someday when Kyu and I met again, we will have some time to fix everything and bring back what we are before. But I was wrong because he already loves someone else and it hurts so much knowing that he already move on with his life without me. Why am I still holding on? Why did I hope for us to be together again when there’s nothing to hope for?”

Sungmin starts crying hard while staring at her sons, feeling her heart breaking into pieces. She loves Kyuhyun and her kids and she really wants their family to complete again. She doesn’t want Kibum and Sandeul to keep on growing away from each other and in a broken family.

“I will always willing to sacrifice, but he’s the one who finished everything between us. I try to hold on even though your dad is already hurting me physically, emotionally and mentally. I hold on because I want us to be complete, but he still leaves me”

Sungmin told her sons.

“I’m sorry twins. But I really think that this time, it won’t be possible for me and Kyu to be together again because your dad doesn’t love me and he will never love me. He’s going to marry other woman now and it hurts me so much. But I need to be strong for both of you. I hope that both of you will understand me and your dad. I hope that you will always understand why Kyu and I need to live away from each other and why we can’t be together again. We love you so much Key and Deullie, but we really can’t be together again. It’s already late…too late”

Sungmin buries her beautiful face on her palms as she continues to cry softly. Sungmin suddenly stops when she heard the doorbell ringing nonstop. Sungmin quickly wipes her tears away and go out of her room to check who is ringing the doorbell. Sungmin looks at the telecom and was shock to see Kyuhyun outside.

“Lee Sungmin, open the door and talk to me!”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he starts knocking on the door.

“Go out and talk to me baby”

“Go away Kyu. Stop bothering me ok. Just go back to your room now. Your fiancée is surely waiting for you”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun via the telecom. Kyuhyun smirks.

“I told you to open the door baby. I’m not leaving unless you talk to me”

Kyuhyun threatens Sungmin.

“Then I will call the security to bring you in jail”

Sungmin threatens back. But Kyuhyun didn’t leave.

“Just open the door please”

Kyuhyun begs for his ex-wife to open the door. Sungmin was shock when Kyuhyun starts crying. He suddenly falls on the floor because he’s a bit tipsy.

“Aigoo!”

Sungmin quickly opens the door when Kyuhyun falls on the floor. She is worried and she needs to check if her ex-husband is fine. Sungmin crawls towards Kyuhyun.

“What are you doing to yourself huh?”

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun worriedly. She’s controlling her tears from falling. She rests her ex-husband’s head on her lap and starts Kyuhyun’s hair.

“I went at the bar to drink because I want to take…”

Kyuhyun starts sobbing.

“Baby…”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and places it on his chest.

“Don’t hurt me here…please tell me that you love me ok. I’m going to call off the wedding just let me hear you say that you love me”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as tears keep on falling from his eyes.

“Why do you need to do this?”

Sungmin asks, still controlling her tears from falling. She wipes the tears that are falling from Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“Because I want you to be back in my life. I want our family to be happy and complete again. I was wrong because I’m jerk and stupid. I was wrong, but please believe me Minnie…I love you. I really do and I still love you…it’s hard to live without you, so please…please let me here you saying to me that you love me too and not Jongwoon…please…I’m going to call off the wedding if that’s what you want and if that’s the way for us to be together again”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s lips.

“Shhh…let’s sleep now ok”

Sungmin told her ex-husband.

“Don’t go away from me….don’t leave me”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who quickly wipes the tears that fall down from her eyes. Sungmin nods her head. She and Kyuhyun carefully stand up.

“Who told you to drink?”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as she helps Kyuhyun to go inside the suite. Sungmin closes the door and brings Kyuhyun inside her room. There are only three rooms in their suite. One is occupied by Jongwoon and the other one is occupied by Ryeowook. Sungmin has no other choice but to bring Kyuhyun inside her room with their twins. Kyuhyun falls on the floor.

“OMO!”

Sungmin sits on the floor and try to help Kyuhyun from standing, but he’s already sleeping.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin starts shaking Kyuhyun, waking him up.

“Shhhh…I’m sleeping”

“Not on the floor. You get up and sleep on bed”

Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I can’t stand anymore. Just let me sleep here on the floor. You go to sleep now”

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin sighs and stands up. She went inside the bathroom to get a face towel and soak it in cold water. She gets comforters and extra pillows and blanket on the cabinet before going back inside the room. Sungmin drops everything on the floor except the wet face towel.

“Who told you to drink?”

Sungmin asks irritatingly. She removes Kyuhyun’s shoes and socks and put it under the bed. She starts cleaning Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face with the wet face towel. Sungmin starts undressing Kyuhyun, leaving him with his boxers. Sungmin starts blushing while cleaning her ex-husband’s body with the wet face towel that she’s holding.

“You’re giving me headache Kyu!”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun while frowning. After cleaning Kyuhyun, Sungmin make a bed for Kyuhyun using the comforters. She arranges it neatly. Sungmin pulls Kyuhyun and lay him down on the comforter. She puts pillow on Kyuhyun’s head. She picks Kyuhyun’s clothes and the face towel and puts it at the laundry basket inside the bathroom. Sungmin returns inside the room and sits beside Kyuhyun. She starts her ex-husband’s hair while staring at him sadly.

“Why are you doing this to yourself?”

Sungmin asks sadly.

“I’m sorry for hurting you Kyu. I love you, but I need to stop loving you now. I wish you all the best with her and I know that you will be a good husband for her. Let’s just talk about the custody for our twins after your wedding”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, watching him sleeping sadly. Sungmin wipes away the tears that fall from her eyes.

“You go to sleep now. I love you”

Sungmin kisses Kyuhyun’s forehead. She was about to stand up when Kyuhyun quickly pulls her towards him. Sungmin ends up on top of Kyuhyun.

“We’re going to sleep now, right? Don’t leave me”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he wraps an arm around his ex-wife’s waist so she won’t get away from him. Sungmin struggles to escape.

“Please Minnie…just for this night, please let me sleep with you like this…please, let’s sleep together. Just for tonight”

Kyuhyun whispers with his eyes closed. He was begging for Sungmin to sleep with him just for that night.

“Please”

Kyuhyun whispers. Sungmin stops struggling and nods her head.

“Ok. Only for this night”

Sungmin whispers. She grabs the blanket and covers their bodies because she’s afraid that Kyuhyun will catch cold since he’s only wearing his boxers. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Sungmin, hugging her tight. He feels sad because he knows once he opens his eyes later on that morning, he needs to say goodbye to the girl he loves most…he needs to say goodbye and let her go for Sungmin to be happy with her life without him.

~~~

Joo-hyun was walking back and forth inside her shared room with Kyuhyun. She keeps on calling Kyuhyun, but he’s not answering his mobile phone.

“Where the hell is he? Where on earth did he go?”

Joo-hyun asks angrily. She calls Kyuhyun again, hoping that he will already answer the call. Joo-hyun suddenly heard something and it is coming from the balcony. Joo-hyun immediately goes inside the balcony and saw Kyuhyun’s mobile phone on top of the marble table.

“That’s why he’s not answering his mobile phone. Aish! Where are you Cho Kyuhyun? Don’t tell me that you’re with your ex-wife huh? Your ing bastard son and cousin are not also here. Where did you go?”

Joo-hyun asks angrily. She stares at Kyuhyun’s mobile phone and starts scanning it. Her eyes widened when she saw Kyuhyun’s wallpaper; it was Sungmin.

“DAMN IT!”

Joo-hyun shouts and throws Kyuhyun’s mobile phone on the floor because of anger. She breaks Kyuhyun’s mobile phone.

“Damn that girl. She will really get it. Kyu is mine. He’s only mine and I’m going to make his ex-wife’s life miserable. I won’t allow her to steal Kyu away from me and ruin my plan! She will never win against me and I’m going to make sure that she will regret meeting Kyu again! Damn it!”

Joo-hyun told herself while clenching her fist and gritting her teeth, feeling angry towards Sungmin.