Chapter 22

Happy Together

Sungmin was helping Kyuhyun in wearing his clothes. She was busy closing the buttons of Kyuhyun’s dress shirt when her ex-husband cups her beautiful face. Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun who is staring at her worriedly.

“Yes Kyu?”

Sungmin asks.

“Are you sure that you’re not sick? I can accompany you first to a doctor before I go to work”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“Why will I go see a doctor if my husband to be is already a doctor?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“I know. But you don’t want me to check you, so I will just bring you to other doctor”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, worrying about her. He wants to check Sungmin to know if she’s sick or not and to know if there’s something wrong with his ex-wife. But since Sungmin can be stubborn sometimes, she doesn’t allow Kyuhyun to check her up.

“I really think that you need to have a check-up. I’ve notice that you’re a bit pale lately and it seems that you’re sick. Is there something wrong mommy? Is there something that you’re not telling me? I’m worried because you get sick easily and you’re anemic. It might get worst again and I don’t want that to happen. We can see a hematologist today”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife with worried voice. Sungmin shook her head and smiles at Kyuhyun.

“I’m just tired daddy. Wookie and I are busy preparing the wedding. We need to rush everything because our wedding is already on October first and there are still a lot of things to do”

Sungmin explains to stop her ex-husband from thinking that she’s sick. She’s not feeling well lately. She feels lazy sometimes and dizzy. Sungmin feels as if she’s pregnant because that’s how she felt before when she’s pregnant with Kibum and Sandeul, the only difference is her morning sickness is really worst at that time. Sungmin is already having the feeling that she’s really pregnant though she’s not yet seeing a doctor. She’s not telling Kyuhyun about it because she wants to be hundred and one percent sure that she’s really pregnant and not hallucinating because of stress in preparing for the wedding.

“I’m very sorry mommy if Jongwoon and I can’t help you and Wookie in the preparation for our wedding. We’re really busy with our work right now. But don’t worry because mom and dad will already arrive next with aunt and uncle. They will help you and Wookie. Just don’t stress yourself that much ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head and softly yawns. She still feels sleepy. She doesn’t really want to get up on that day because she’s feeling lazy. She just want to stay on bed the whole day and sleep. But she can’t do that. It will be unfair for Ryeowook if she will just let her do the things that they need to do on that day alone and they need to meet Kibum and fit their wedding dresses.

“I’m still sleepy Kyu”

Sungmin whispers as she continues buttoning Kyuhyun’s dress shirt.

“I can call Wookie and tell her to go alone because you’re not feeling well today. She will understand”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, feeling worried about her. Sungmin shook her head.

“I’m fine. It’s unfair if Wookie will do everything alone. It’s a double wedding Kyu. I’m also a bride, so I need to help her in all the preparations for the wedding and I am the wedding planner, so I need to do my job properly. We also need to fit our wedding dresses today. Maybe you and Jongwoonie can fit your tuxedos next week with the twins because our babies will have our date today with Jongwoon to help him in choosing the engagement ring for Wookie”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily.

“Jongwoon will finally have a proper wedding proposal to Wookie next week. I’m so excited. His plan is really awesome and really sweet”

Sungmin told her ex-husband, giggling happily. Kyuhyun suddenly fell silent—he’s jealous because he thought that Sungmin doesn’t like the way he proposed to her at the beach when they have their simple family vacation in Busan two weeks ago.

“Kyu”

Sungmin stares at her ex-husband curiously, wondering why Kyuhyun suddenly becomes quiet.

“Daddy is jealous”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun didn’t speak. He just stares at his ex-wife with sad expression and Sungmin can feel her ex-husband’s jealousy over her best friend. Sungmin wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and softly kisses his soft pinkish lips.

“I love you daddy. Don’t be jealous ok. I’m just happy for Jongwoon and Wookie. I just can’t believe that my best friend will be that romantic. Your wedding proposal to me at the beach is still the best wedding proposal in the whole universe”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“You’re just telling me that because you don’t want me to be jealous and feel upset. Seriously mommy, there’s nothing special about the way I proposed marriage to you. It’s nothing compare to Jongwoon’s idea on proposing marriage to my cousin. I feel envious”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he pouts at her.

“There’s something special on the way you proposed marriage to me. Do you want to know what it is?”

Sungmin asks while smiling. Kyuhyun nods like a kid. Sungmin starts brushing her fingers on her ex-husband’s eyebrow.

“That’s the only time that I see you being shy. You’re a very aggressive boy and I never saw you become shy”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who shook his head.

“That’s not even special mommy”

“It is special daddy”

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands and showers it with soft and light kisses, making her ex-husband smile.

“It’s a very special wedding proposal because our babies are there to witness how much you love their mommy and they also witness how much their mommy love their daddy. It’s very special because it’s you and I…the two of us and it’s very special because you finally propose marriage to me before the wedding unlike before…you propose on the wedding itself. My goodness daddy, if I say no then what will happen?”

Sungmin asks, teasing her ex-husband. Kyuhyun shook his head and smirks at his ex-wife.

“That thing will never happen mommy. I know that you’re not going to say no”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin with a proud smile on his lips, being confident. Sungmin raises an eyebrow.

“Why are you so confident huh?”

Sungmin asks as she gently hits Kyuhyun’s chest. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand and kisses it softly. He stares at his ex-wife full of love.

“That’s because I know that you love me. Remember that I am the stranger that you have a little chat with at the wedding boutique when you’re fitting your wedding dress. But even though it didn’t happen, I’m still confident that you love me because you give your whole self to me and let me impregnate you”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, making her blush. Sungmin suddenly feels shy upon remembering how naughty she can be for Kyuhyun.

“Someone is getting shy now”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, teasing her. Sungmin pouts cutely.

“Daddy, stop teasing me ok”

Sungmin told her ex-husband as she gently pinches his nose. Sungmin finished buttoning Kyuhyun’s dress shirt.

“We need to go down now. Our babies are waiting and Jongwoon is waiting for them. Wookie is also waiting for me and your patients are waiting for you. You need to move fast if you don’t want to be late in your work Doctor Cho”

Sungmin told her ex-husband.

“I’ll go down now. I and our babies will wait for you at the living room. Please hurry daddy”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who nods his head.

“I’ll be ready in fifteen minutes”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her lips.

“I love you mommy”

Kyuhyun whispers on Sungmin’s lips. Sungmin smiles and softly kisses her ex-husband’s soft pinkish lips.

“I love you too daddy”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She gets her handbag on top of the bed and gives Kyuhyun a sweet peck on his lips before leaving their room.

“Seriously, she gains some weight because of eating a lot lately. I guess my baby is really stressed because of planning two weddings at the same time. They say that girls tend to eat a lot and gain some weight whenever they feel stress. But then, she’s still y for me even though she gains some weight”

Kyuhyun told his self.

“I wonder if mommy notice herself gaining some weight and she’s eating a lot lately. I’m not going to tell her about it. She might force herself to have a diet and it will be bad for her health”

Kyuhyun nod his head. He goes inside the powder room and combs his hair. He sprays his perfume all over his body and checks his self for the last time before going back inside the room. He double checks his things inside his doctor’s bag. Kyuhyun wears his backpack, gets his doctor’s bag and lab gown on the bed. He gets his car key and mobile phone on top of the bedside table and leaves the room.

~~~

*KIM JONGWOON’S MANSION, INCHEON*

 

Kyuhyun drops Sungmin and their twins at Jongwoon’s mansion in Incheon.

“Bye daddy. Drive safely. See you later. I love you”

Sandeul told his father. He kisses Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Bye daddy. Drive safely. See you later. I love you”

Kibum told his father, repeating the same thing that his twin brother did. He also kisses Kyuhyun’s cheek. Kyuhyun looks at his sons who are happily sitting at the backseat.

“Don’t give uncle Jongwoon a headache ok. Behave all the time. I’ll just fetch you here and mommy later at six in the evening and we’re going to have dinner outside”

Kyuhyun told the twins who happily nods at him.

“No problem daddy”

Kibum told his father.

“We promise to behave all the time and not to give uncle Jongwoon a headache”

Sandeul told his father. The twins giggle happily. They went out of the car and run happily inside Jongwoon’s mansion.

“They are really playful and naughty”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he stares at her. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to go inside. Jongwoonie and Wookie will surely look for you”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“As much as I want to, but I can’t. I need to go. My patients are waiting for me. I still have a meeting”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head.

“Ok. I’ll just see you later. Don’t tire yourself that much and drive safely daddy”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, smiling sweetly at him. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Arasso. See you later mommy. Have fun with Wookie and don’t stress yourself that much”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin unbuckles her seatbelt and leans forwards. She holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands and softly kisses his soft pinkish lips.

“I love you daddy”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who smiles at her.

“I love you too mommy”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“I’ll go ahead now. Wookie and I have a lot of things to do today. See you later. Drive safely”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. She gives Kyuhyun a sweet peck on his lips before going out of the car. She happily waves her hand as Kyuhyun starts driving his car. Sungmin holds her head as she feels a little bit dizzy. She closes her eyes and relaxes herself.

“Am I pregnant or it’s just my anemia?”

Sungmin asks. She takes a deep breath and slowly opens her eyes when her world is no longer spinning. Sungmin starts walking slowly. She went inside her best friend’s mansion. The maids bow at her as well as the head maid who escorted her at the living room. Sungmin smiles upon seeing Jongwoon with the twins. He’s playing with the twins at the living room, happily tickling them.

“Where is Wookie?”

Sungmin speaks to catch Jongwoon’s attention. Jongwoon stops tickling the twins. He sits on the floor and stops laughing. He stares at his best friend and smiles at her. The twins sit down beside Jongwoon, taking deep breaths as they pant because of laughing hard.

“Hi Minnie. Wookie is still in our room. She’ll be ready in a minute. Where is Kyu?”

Jongwoon asks when he didn’t saw Kyuhyun with his best friend.

“He already leaves. He just drops us here. He needs to go at the hospital now because his patients are waiting for him. He will fetch us here at six in the evening and we’re going to have dinner with the kids, so please be here before six ok”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon nods. Sungmin sits on the sofa. Jongwoon joins her while the twins already have their own world as they start playing PS3 at the living room.

“Where are you going to take the twins?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“We’re going to buy an engagement ring for Wookie first and then we’re going to have our lunch and I will tour them at the site of our new hangar in Busan. If we still have time, I’m going to bring them at South Korea Airlines and teach them some basic things that they need to know in order to operate an aircraft. Key is very interested on it”

Jongwoon informs his best friend while staring happily at the twins who are playing PS3 happily.

“Actually, Deullie wants to go with Kyu today at the hospital. He wants his daddy to teach him about medicine. But Key keeps on insisting that they should be together in helping you in choosing the engagement ring for Wookie”

Sungmin told Jongwoon. She stares at her kids happily.

“I bet Key wants to be a pilot like you in the future while Deullie wants to be a doctor like his daddy. How I wish that I will also have a baby girl who will be a wedding planner in the future or maybe a Flight Attendant like Wookie. I just want to have a baby girl, so someone will have a girl bonding with me. Of course Key and Deullie can’t do that. They wouldn’t understand topics about make-up, dresses, wearing heels and everything about girls”

Sungmin told Jongwoon.

“Then try making a third baby. Tell Kyu that you want to have a baby girl”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, teasing his best friend. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon who is smiling at her.

“Don’t worry because Kyu and I are really planning to have a third child even though the twins are really against it”

Sungmin told her best friend.

“Why?”

Jongwoon asks curiously.

“They think that we will lose our attention and time with them when a new baby arrives. They are brat, especially Key. He’s so bossy and bully. He’s even bullying his daddy”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, making him laugh softly.

“I agree with that”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“Captain”

“Hmmm?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin moves closer to her best friend.

“How’s the update about our parents’ arrival here? Did you already find out when is the exact date of their arrival here?”

Sungmin asks her best friend, staring at him nervously. Sungmin is really worried about it because she’s afraid of what her parents might react upon knowing that she and Kyuhyun are back together and they are already planning to marry each other. She’s afraid of her father because she knows how much her father hates her ex-husband and she’s afraid that her father will not accept her relationship with Kyuhyun and their plan in getting married and becoming husband and wife again and have a happy and complete family for the twins.

“Well…”

Jongwoon sighs softly and shook his head.

“I still don’t know. Daddy is not yet calling me. I can’t contact mommy. I call her secretary and she said that mommy is currently busy and she’s in Tokyo. She also doesn’t know when mommy will fly here in South Korea. Why not call mom and ask her?”

Jongwoon suggested. Sungmin quickly shook her head.

“No way”

“Why not? You can talk to mom and tell her about you and Kyu. Mom can understand because she’s a mother”

“But she also hates Kyu”

Sungmin told her best friend sadly. Jongwoon nods his head.

“I know. Every one of us hates Kyu because of what he did to you and to your family. But time will heal everything. See? I already forgive the man who hurts and break my best friend’s heart. I’m sure that mom and dad will learn to forgive Kyu”

Jongwoon told his best friend, convincing her to tell her mother about her and Kyuhyun’s plan on getting married again and to bring back their family together just like before.

“Mom might hate Kyu, but she can understand. I’m sure that she will listen to you because mother’s heart is softer than a father’s heart. Mom is more approachable than dad. Maybe, mom can help you with dad if you tell her about you and Kyu being together again and your plan for both of you and for the twins and your family”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, advising her.

“But I’m afraid Jongwoonie. What if mom and dad will never accept Kyu again? I’m sure that dad will do everything to separate me from the man I love. What will happen to our family if that happens? What will happen to my kids?”

Sungmin asks her best friend sadly. Jongwoon shook his head and cups Sungmin’s beautiful face. He stares at her and gently caresses her cheek.

“Don’t think like that. Just trust Kyu. I know that he will do his best to have you once again and to give the twins a complete family. I know that he will fight for you and no matter what happen, I still believe that your love for each other will conquer all. So don’t be afraid. Kyu is there for you and Wookie and I are also here for you. Just look at your kids”

Jongwoon told his best friend, letting go of her beautiful face. Sungmin looks at Kibum and Sandeul who are playing happily, enjoying the company of each other.

“I know that you want to see them together all the time and you want them to be happy just like that all the time. Kyu also want that to happen. So don’t be afraid. You and Kyu must fight for your love for each other not just for both of you, but also for your kids. No matter what happen Key and Deullie will always be your connection with each other”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, giving her strength, so she won’t be afraid to face her parents anymore. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon and nods her head.

“You’re right Jongwoon. But still…”

Sungmin smiles and hugs her best friend.

“You still need to find out when our parents will arrive here, so we can prepare. I don’t want to be surprised with their sudden arrival here in South Korea ok”

Sungmin told Jongwoon before letting go of him. Jongwoon nods and gently flicks his best friend’s forehead.

“No problem . I will keep you updated”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“”

Sungmin smiles and gently pinches Jongwoon’s nose. Ryeowook went downstairs, holding her ipad and her handbag. She smiles brightly upon seeing the twins playing happily at the living room and upon seeing her cousin in law.

“Unnie!”

Sungmin looks around and found Ryeowook happily walking towards her and Jongwoon.

“Sorry if I keep you waiting. I woke up late. Jongwoonie didn’t even wake me”

Ryeowook told Sungmin as she pouts at her fiancé. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“I’m sorry baby. I decided not to wake you up early because you’re sleep is really peaceful. I just want you to take some more rest”

Jongwoon explains before posing a cute peace sign.

“But still…”

“It’s ok Wookie. I didn’t wait that long. The twins and I just arrive, so no need to worry about it”

Sungmin told her cousin in law, smiling at her.

“Are we going now?”

Ryeowook asks.

“It’s up to you. I’m your passenger. If you want to go now then we’re going now”

Sungmin told Ryeowook who nods her head.

“Let’s go unnie. We still have a lot of things to do. We need to go now, so we can finish everything”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who slowly stands up.

“Baby, we’re going now ok. I’ll see you later. What time are you going home?”

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon.

“I’ll be home before six in the evening. The twins need to be here by six because Kyu will fetch them here at six. You and Minnie should be here by six. Kyu will have dinner outside with his family”

Jongwoon informs his beautiful fiancée. Ryeowook nods her head.

“Drive safely and enjoy your date with Key and Deullie. I love you”

“I love you too. You and Minnie should take care. Drive safely baby”

“I will”

Ryeowook smiles and gives Jongwoon a sweet peck on his lips.

“You take good care of my kids ok. Call me if they are misbehaving”

Sungmin told her best friend.

“Don’t worry Minnie. Key and Deullie will be safe with me. That’s a promise. See you later”

“Thanks. See you later ”

Sungmin smiles and gently flicks her best friend’s forehead before walking towards her sons with Ryeowook. They sit on their heels to have the same level with the twins.

“Key, Deullie, your aunt Wookie and I will leave now. Behave and don’t give uncle Jongwoon a headache. See you later. I love you both my babies”

Sungmin told the twins who are busy playing.

“I LOVE YOU TOO MOMMY AND AUNT WOOKIE! BE SAFE! SEE YOU LATER!”

The twins shout in unison without staring at their mother and aunt. Their eyes are focused on the big screen of the TV as they continue playing happily. Sungmin and Ryeowook smile at them. They kiss the twins’ cheeks before standing up. They wave their hands to Jongwoon before leaving his mansion.

“Key! Deullie!”

Jongwoon calls the twins’ attention as he claps his hands. Kibum and Sandeul stop playing and turn off the TV before running towards their uncle. They sit on Jongwoon’s lap.

“Are we going now uncle?”

Sandeul asks. Jongwoon nods happily.

“What is our agenda for this day? Are you going to teach me and Baby Deullie how to operate an aircraft all day? I want to be a good pilot like you uncle”

Kibum told Jongwoon.

“Before I teach you and Deullie on how to operate an aircraft, we need to buy an engagement ring first for your Aunt Wookie. You and Deullie must help me, so it won’t be hard for me. Is that ok?”

Jongwoon asks the twins. Kibum and Sandeul nod happily.

“No problem uncle Jongwoonie. Key and I are always willing to help you, especially if it’s about your love life, right Key?”

Sandeul asks his twin brother who nods happily.

“Of course, but uncle must promise that he should teach us some basic knowledge about operating an aircraft”

Kibum told Jongwoon.

“But I don’t want to operate an aircraft. I want to be a doctor like daddy”

Sandeul told his twin brother while pouting cutely.

“You supposed to allow me to go with him today”

“Eh?”

Kibum shook his head.

“Daddy is busy today, so he can’t teach you today. We must be together today for uncle Jongwoon and it will be fun. Just ask daddy to bring you with him next time. There’s always next time, so don’t worry. You have a lot of time to be daddy’s student”

Kibum told his twin brother before focusing his attention back on Jongwoon who is smiling at them.

“Shall we go now twins? We have lots of things to do today”

Jongwoon told Kibum and Sandeul. The twins nod at him.

“Ok. Team twins fighting!”

Jongwoon told them happily. Kibum and Sandeul smile at him.

“TEAM TWINS FIGHTING!”

Kibum and Sandeul shout happily before jumping off of Jongwoon. They wear their backpacks and happily run outside while holding each other’s hands.

“I hope Wookie and I will also have adorable kids like them. They are so cute. Kyu and Minnie are very lucky to have kids like Key and Deullie”

Jongwoon told his self. He wears his backpack and gets his car key on top of the center table and went out of his mansion to follow Kibum and Sandeul outside.

~~~

*CHA HOSPITAL*

 

Sungmin is sitting inside Sunny’s clinic with her cousin in law. She stops reading a magazine and stares at Ryeowook who is happily scanning a magazine that has a lot of baby pictures.

“Unnie…”

Ryeowook looks at Sungmin and shows her a picture of cute baby girl.

“Isn’t she lovely? She’s so cute. I want to have a baby girl and a baby boy. I hope they can be twins, but sadly, twins don’t run in our genes”

Ryeowook told Sungmin as she pouts.

“You see. Jongwoon and I really want to have kids like Key and Deullie. They are so adorable. But of course, I also want to have a baby girl, so I can buy girl stuffs for her and I can comb someone’s hair and buy lots of beautiful clips for her. It will be fun if my daughter and I will be best friends”

Ryeowook told Sungmin happily before focusing her eyes back on the magazine that she’s holding.

“Wookie, can I ask you something?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook nods her head without looking at her cousin in law. Sungmin takes a deep breath before speaking.

“Are you pregnant?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Ryeowook smiles and stares at Sungmin.

“You think I’m pregnant?”

Ryeowook asks while smiling.

“Well…”

Sungmin stares at Ryeowook with curious glare.

“I want to know if you are. Actually, I’m just wondering why we need to visit Doctor Sunny’s clinic. Are you pregnant?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook holds her tummy and sighs.

“I wish I am, but I’m not”

Ryeowook told her cousin in law as she shook her head.

“Then what are we going to do here?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“Ah…”

Ryeowook smiles at her cousin in law.

“I’m going to have my check-up today. I ask Doctor Sunny to check me. I want to know if I can still bear a child. You see. I’m already on my thirties unnie and they say that women in thirties usually have a hard time getting pregnant. I just want to make sure that Jongwoon and I will have a baby, so he can change his mind and call off the wedding if ever I can’t give him one”

Ryeowook told Sungmin.

“Pabo!”

Sungmin gently flicks Ryeowook’s head.

“Jongwoonie is not like that. You see. He really loves you that much and he really want you to be his wife and be the girl that he will spend the rest of his life with. Jongwoon will never leave you even though you can’t give him a child and beside…”

Sungmin stares at her cousin in law and smiles at her.

“It’s not yet late for you to bear a child, so don’t worry because I know that you can still get pregnant and have a child”

Sungmin told Ryeowook happily, making her smile.

“So…”

Sungmin raises an eyebrow.

“You and Jongwoonie are not yet making love?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook suddenly blushes because of the sudden question of her cousin in law.

“So, it means no?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Ryeowook nods shyly.

“Just as I thought”

Sungmin happily snaps her fingers.

“That turtle is really slow. I mean, Captain Jongwoonie is slower than a turtle”

Sungmin told her cousin in law. Ryeowook nods her head, agreeing to Sungmin.

“He’s a very shy boy and a bit conservative. You see. I’m already giving him a motivation to make love to me. I’m the one who is doing the first move, but he just ignores me all the time. I don’t know if he’s really that insensitive or he’s just innocent or playing hard to get”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, making her laugh.

“Honestly Wookie…”

Sungmin smiles at her cousin in law.

“Jongwoonie is the type of man who will never give up his ity unless he is already married. He never does it out of wedlock”

Sungmin told Ryeowook who nods her head.

“It’s just weird unnie because most men tend to do it with their girlfriends, but Jongwoonie is afraid to do it. He wouldn’t fall no matter how hard I seduce him. He often ends up falling asleep. I don’t know why or maybe he’s just really tired because he’s always busy with his work”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, sighing sadly.

“Jongwoon is not like Kyu because Kyu is aggressive and Jongwoon is slow…slower than a turtle. You see. Even though you undress yourself in front of him, he will never do it”

“You’re right unnie. I already try it. But he just told me that he is tired and need to sleep. He even told me that I need to wear my clothes or else I’ll catch cold. He’s really insane”

Ryeowook told Sungmin who starts laughing again.

“It’s ok Wookie. Just reserve it for the honeymoon. I’m sure that Jongwoonie will no longer say no once you’re already married to each other. That boy is just afraid because he values ity and purity that much and he believes that marriage should come first before the love making”

Sungmin told Ryeowook, cheering her up.

“I guess, I really need to wait for the honeymoon”

Ryeowook told Sungmin as she sighs. Sunny arrives in her clinic.

“Hi beautiful ladies. Sorry, I’m a bit late. I just finish my meeting”

Sunny told them before putting her things on top of her desk. She stares at Sungmin and Ryeowook and smile at them.

“It’s good to see you ladies. You guys are looking great and really beautiful”

Sunny told them.

“So, let’s start our check-up?”

Sunny asks. Ryeowook nods her head and stands up. She puts down the magazine on her chair.

“Unnie, it won’t take long”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, feeling a bit nervous. Sungmin nods her head.

“It’s ok. I’ll wait here. It will be fine. Don’t be afraid”

Sungmin told Ryeowook who nods at her. Ryeowook went inside a room with Sunny. Sungmin closes the magazine that she’s holding and put it down on the center table. She gets the magazine that Ryeowook puts down on her chair. Sungmin smiles as she starts scanning the magazine, staring at those cute pictures of babies.

“I also want to have a baby girl. Wookie is right. It will be fun if my daughter and I will be best of friends”

Sungmin holds her tummy.

“I really hope that Kyu and I can have a baby girl”

Sungmin told herself happily. She heard her mobile phone ringing. Sungmin opens her handbag and quickly gets her mobile phone inside. She smiles brightly before answering the call.

“Miss me daddy?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles upon hearing her ex-wife’s sweet voice.

“Yes mommy. I already miss you. How are you?”

Kyuhyun asks with concern. He calls his ex-wife because he is worried about her and he just wants to make sure that Sungmin is fine.

“I’m fine. So, you call to check me?”

Sungmin asks happily. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“Yes baby. I’m really worried about you because it seems that you’re not feeling well awhile ago and of course I call you because I want to hear your sweet voice. As I told you earlier mommy, I already miss you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her giggle happily.

“Don’t worry about me daddy. I’m fine. Wookie and I are here at Cha Hospital. Doctor Sunny is currently checking her up”

Sungmin told her ex-husband.

“Why? Is she pregnant?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head.

“It’s just a normal check-up Kyu. Wookie just want to make sure that she can still get pregnant”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who nods his head. He went inside the elevator and presses the 9th floor button.

“How’s work?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles.

“I have a lot of patients today. I’m on my way to the Neurosurgery Department for my meeting. I’m going to have rounds later after my meeting and then I’ll go in Incheon to attend another meeting. It’s hard to handle two hospitals”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife as he takes a deep breath.

“Don’t tire yourself that much daddy. Don’t worry because I’m going to give you a massage later before we go to sleep. Wookie and I will have our lunch first before we go at The Blooming Garden to choose for the flowers in our wedding and reception and to talk to the florists who will do the flower arrangements. After that, we’re going to see Kibum and fit our wedding dresses”

Sungmin informs her ex-husband. Kyuhyun just nods his head.

“I need to go now mommy. I’ll just give you a call later”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he went out of the elevator.

“Arasso. Don’t tire yourself that much Doctor Cho”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily.

“See you later. I love you mommy”

Kyuhyun told his wife while smiling sweetly. Sungmin nods her head and flashes a sweet smile.

“I love you too daddy. See you later and good luck on your meetings”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun before hanging up. She puts her mobile phone back in her handbag. She smiles brightly upon seeing Ryeowook went out of the room with Sunny. Ryeowook returns to her seat. She and Sungmin focus their eyes upon Sunny who is already sitting on her chair.

“Ok”

Sunny takes a deep breath and smiles at Ryeowook.

“You can still bear a child, so there’s nothing to worry about. You just need to eat healthy food and avoid too much stress for you to be able to get pregnant easily. There’s nothing wrong with you and your monthly period is normal. You’re completely ok and I wish to hear good news when you visit me again next time”

Sunny told Ryeowook happily. She gives Ryeowook a piece of paper.

“Those are vitamins that you can drink to help you become healthy and get pregnant easily. But of course, you don’t need to pressure yourself to get pregnant right away. The baby will arrive at the right time, so no pressure, so you won’t feel depress because getting depress can affect your fertility”

Sunny advices Ryeowook before staring at Sungmin who is sitting quietly beside Ryeowook.

“How about you Minnie? Are you not going to have a check-up?”

Sunny asks happily. Sungmin shook her head.

“Well, I just accompany my cousin in law. Maybe, I’ll have my check-up before the wedding. Ah…”

Sungmin stares at her husband’s friend.

“Kyu and I are actually planning to have our third child”

Sungmin told Sunny who nods her head happily.

“You should avoid stress too. You should visit a hematologist before you have a check-up with me. I think your anemia is getting worst again because you look pale. Are you ok?”

Sunny asks with concern. Ryeowook looks at her cousin in law and notices Sungmin being pale.

“Unnie, Doctor Sunny is right. You’re pale. Are you ok?”

Ryeowook asks worriedly. Sungmin smiles at them and nods her head.

“I’m fine. Nothing to worry about. Doctor Sunny, can you just prescribe an iron supplement and folic acid for me. I’m going to see a hematologist soon to have a check-up”

Sungmin told Sunny.

“Ok. No problem”

Sunny told Sungmin before writing down on her prescription pad.

“Just don’t stress yourself that much. I know that you and Wookie are busy preparing for your double wedding. But don’t stress yourself that much”

Sunny told Sungmin before handling her the paper.

“You should drink it every after meal”

Sunny told Sungmin who nods at her.

“Anything else?”

Sunny asks them. Sungmin and Ryeowook shook their heads and stand up.

“Thank a lot Doctor Sunny. I’ll visit you after the honeymoon”

Ryeowook told Sunny.

“Don’t be absent on our double wedding”

Sungmin told Sunny who nods at them.

“Of course, I’ll be there”

Sunny told them happily. Sungmin and Ryeowook bow at Sunny before leaving her clinic.

“See? I told you Wookie. You can still bear a child”

Sungmin told Ryeowook happily as they start walking slowly at the hallway. Ryeowook smiles at her cousin in law.

“Jongwoon will be very happy if I tell him about it. I just hope we can have our baby soon after the honeymoon”

Ryeowook told Sungmin happily. Her smile slowly vanished from her lips upon seeing her cousin’s ex-fiancée with Taeyeon.

“Oh my God!”

Ryeowook whispers, but Sungmin hear her.

“Oh my God why?”

Sungmin asks as she stares at her cousin in law curiously. Ryeowook looks like as if she saw a ghost because of her shock expression.

“Why?”

Sungmin asks. Ryeowook stares at Joo-hyun and Taeyeon who are about to enter the OB clinic beside Sunny’s clinic.

“What are you looking at?”

Sungmin asks upon noticing her cousin looking at something. She was about to turn her head around to see what her cousin in law is looking at when Ryeowook quickly holds her beautiful face between her hands, preventing her from seeing Joo-hyun and Taeyeon who already enter the clinic together.

“It’s nothing unnie. I’m just feeling hungry now. I think we need to have our lunch now because we still need to do a lot of things today”

Ryeowook told Sungmin while flashing a weak smile. Sungmin just nods at her cousin in law.

“Let’s go unnie”

Ryeowook holds Sungmin’s hand and quickly drags her away before Sungmin and Joo-hyun can see each other at the hospital.

~~~

Jongwoon brings the twins at a luxurious restaurant. He was happily staring at Kibum and Sandeul who are happily eating their desserts. Sandeul was reading a book while enjoying his bowl of strawberries topped with mint and cream while Kibum is busy playing on his PSP while eating his sundae made with five scoops of vanilla bean ice cream mixed with Madagascar vanilla and Venezuelan Chuao chocolate.

“Uncle”

Sandeul stops reading and stares at Jongwoon who is happily drinking his cup of tea while staring at him and Kibum. Jongwoon is always having fun watching over her best friend’s kids because they are too adorable and really cute for him. He really thinks that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are very lucky to have very wonderful kids and he also wishes that he and Ryeowook will also have one after their honeymoon.

“Yes Deullie? Do you want something?”

Jongwoon asks. Sandeul shook his head.

“I thought we’re going to choose for aunt Wookie’s engagement ring? But why did you bring me and Key here in a very luxurious restaurant? Are we going to have lunch here?”

Sandeul asks curiously. Jongwoon shook his head while smiling at Sandeul.

“I’m going to meet someone today”

Jongwoon answers Sandeul’s questioning glare. Kibum stops playing and focuses his eyes upon Jongwoon.

“Girl or boy?”

Kibum asks. Jongwoon was about to answer when the person that he’s going to meet at that restaurant finally arrive. Jongwoon stand up to meet her. Kibum and Sandeul just stare at the beautiful girl blankly.

“I’m sorry Captain Kim. I need to have an emergency meeting with one of my clients today before I go here”

The beautiful girl told Jongwoon who smiles at her.

“It’s ok Ms. Kang”

Jongwoon told Jihyun before shaking her hands.

“Uncle, why are you dating a girl? Does aunt Wookie knows about it?”

Kibum asks as he frowns at Jongwoon.

“You guys know each other? She’s a designer, right? I mean…designer of engagement ring”

Sandeul told Jongwoon who nods at him.

“How did you know?”

Kibum asks his twin brother.

“That’s because I already meet her once when mommy brings me with her in Melbourne to attend a wedding exhibit and I met Ms. Kang there”

Sandeul answers his twin brother as he smiles at Jihyun who also smiles at him upon recognizing him.

“Hi there cute geeky Deullie. We meet again. I didn’t know that you and Captain Kim know each other”

Jihyun told Sandeul, smiling brightly at him.

“Uncle Jongwoon is my mommy’s best friend”

Sandeul told Jihyun.

“So, I don’t need to introduce Deullie to you because you already know each other. Let me just introduce his twin brother, Cho Kibum”

Jongwoon introduces Kibum to Jihyun.

“Oh my gosh! You’re so cute and gorgeous like your twin brother”

Jihyun told Kibum before pinching his cheek gently. Kibum smiles at Jihyun and continues playing his PSP.

“Please have a seat Ms. Kang”

Jongwoon told Jihyun who smiles at him before sitting down on the chair. The waiter arrives and serves Jihyun a cup of tea.

“Uncle, is Ms. Kang the one who design aunt Wookie’s engagement ring?”

Sandeul asks. Jongwoon nods his head as an answer.

“Mommy was the one who give me Ms. Kang’s contact details. Ms. Kang’s mother is a good friend of mommy. If only I know that Minnie and Ms. Kang know each other, I wouldn’t bother asking Ms. Kang’s contact details to mommy”

Jongwoon told Sandeul. Kibum stops playing and stares at Jihyun.

“Are you done with aunt Wookie’s engagement ring? You see. Uncle Jongwoon will be proposing to her soon”

Kibum told Jihyun who smiles at him. Jihyun nods her head happily and gets something inside her handbag. She gives Jongwoon the small box.

“I hope your fiancée will like it. I follow what you told me. It has to be simple”

Jihyun told Jongwoon.

“Uncle, please open it now. Deullie and I already want to see it”

Kibum told Jongwoon excitedly. The twins stare at the box with excitement. They already want to see the design of Ryeowook’s engagement ring. Jongwoon smiles at the twins and slowly opens the box, revealing the beautiful engagement ring inside.

“WOW!”

Kibum and Sandeul shout in unison while staring at the beautiful engagement ring of Ryeowook. It is an eighteen carat sapphire blue white diamond engagement ring. The sapphire is fringe with 15 beautiful and tiny diamonds. It looks simple, but very beautiful and it’s perfect for Ryeowook’s simplicity.

“So, what do you think?”

Jongwoon asks the twins. Kibum and Sandeul stare at Jongwoon with a bright smile on their lips.

“PERFECT!!!”

The twins shout happily.

“How much is it?”

Kibum asks happily. He and Sandeul want to know the price of the engagement ring because they made a bet about the price of the engagement ring that Jongwoon will give to Ryeowook. For Kibum, Jongwoon will spend 10-15 million dollars for Ryeowook’s engagement ring while Sandeul thinks that Jongwoon will spend 20-30 million dollars for it.

“Secret. Nobody will know about it”

Jongwoon told the twins, making them frown.

“But you need to tell us”

Sandeul told Jongwoon.

“Why? Did your daddy tell you how much money he spends for your mommy’s engagement ring?”

Jongwoon asks. The twins shook their head.

“That’s because we didn’t ask him”

Sandeul told Jongwoon, convincing him to tell them the price of the engagement ring.

“Kyu will never tell you even if you ask for it. It will always be a secret you know”

Jongwoon told the twins, winking at them. Kibum and Sandeul just sigh and continue with their own business because they know that no matter how hard they insist for the price of the engagement ring. Jongwoon will never tell them about it.

“Thanks a lot for this Ms. Kang. I’m sure that my fiancée will love it”

Jongwoon told Jihyun happily.

“It’s nothing Mr. Kim. It’s really an honor for me to design the engagement ring for your fiancée. Best wishes for both of you and happy marriage”

Jihyun told Jongwoon, smiling at him. Jongwoon nods his head and smiles at Jihyun. They start having a conversation. Jongwoon is happily sharing with Jihyun his plan for his wedding proposal to Ryeowook when he heard his mobile phone ringing. Jongwoon gets his mobile phone on top of the table and stares at the caller’s name.

“Please excuse me for awhile Ms. Kang. I need to answer this call. It’s my daddy”

Jongwoon told Jihyun.

“Take your time Mr. Kim. I’ll just have a chat with these adorable and really cute and gorgeous kids of Minnie”

Jihyun told Jongwoon before he stands up and went out of the restaurant to answer the call.

“Yeoboseo”

Jongwoon answers the call with a smile.

“Where are you son?”

Kangin asks his son.

“Can I have lunch with you?”

Kangin asks before Jongwoon can answer his first question. Jongwoon’s eyes widened upon hearing his father.

“You want to have lunch with me? Why?”

Jongwoon asks with confusion in his voice. Kangin nods happily while checking the site of their new hangar in Busan.

“I’m here in Busan. I just arrive awhile ago. I’m currently checking the site for our new hangar. So, I’m just thinking that maybe you and I can have lunch together…if you’re not busy”

Kangin told his son.

“Are you with mommy?”

Jongwoon asks. He suddenly feels nervous because he’s thinking that Kangin arrives in South Korea with Sungmin’s parents.

“No. I arrive here in South Korea alone”

Kangin told his son while shaking his head.

“I’ll see you at Paris Grille ok. Let’s have lunch together”

Kangin told his son before hanging up. Jongwoon stares at his mobile phone blankly.

“I hope daddy is not pulling a prank here. I really hope that he arrives here alone or else Minnie and I are dead meat and of course Kyu if ever mom and dad is also here in South Korea”

Jongwoon told his self. He puts his mobile phone in his pocket and sighs before going back inside the restaurant. He returns to his seat and stares at Jihyun who is happily having a chat with Kibum and Sandeul.

“Ms. Kang, I need to go now. You see. My father is here in South Korea and he wants to have lunch with me and the kids”

Jongwoon told Jihyun softly.

“No problem Mr. Kim. I also need to go now because I still have another appointment”

Jihyun told Jongwoon.

“Thank you Ms. Kang”

Jongwoon told Jihyun. He shakes her hand before she leaves the restaurant. Jongwoon stares at the twins.

“We need to go now. We’re going to have lunch at Paris Grille before we visit the site in Busan”

Jongwoon told them. Kibum and Sandeul nod happily and quickly pack their things.

“I’m ready”

Kibum told Jongwoon as he happily stands up. He wears his backpack.

“Me too”

Sandeul told Jongwoon. He stands up and wears his backpack. Jongwoon pays for the bill before packing his things.

“Ok”

Jongwoon stand up and wears his backpack. He smiles at the twins and holds their hands, treating them as their own kids.

“We’re going now”

Jongwoon told them as they happily leave the restaurant to have lunch at Paris Grille with Kangin.

~~~

Joo-hyun is having a peaceful lunch with her best friend after visiting her OB at Cha Hospital.

“What are you going to do now Joo-hyun? What are you going to do if your parents find out that you’re pregnant? I mean, you can’t hide it from them. Your tummy will eventually grow big”

Taeyeon told her best friend, staring at her with worried glare.

“Don’t tell me that you’re planning to abort the baby?”

Taeyeon asks with concern. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“Who told you that I’m going to do that and who gives you the idea that I’m going to abort the baby? I’m not a killer you know”

Joo-hyun told her best friend. She takes a sip on her blueberry yogurt freeze before holding her tummy. She smiles at Taeyeon.

“Of course I’m not going to do that because I’m going to use the baby against Kyu. I’m going to use my pregnancy to get Kyu. He will be mine soon”

Joo-hyun told her best friend happily, making her smile.

“Just as I thought. We’re thinking the same thing. But you need to be careful sweetheart or else the real father of the baby might find out about it”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun, warning her. Joo-hyun shook her head happily.

“Jinwoon is stupid. He wouldn’t know about it. I will never let him ruin my plan”

Joo-hyun told her best friend. She already knows what to do in order to hide the truth from Jinwoon and of course to Kyuhyun.

“Do you think that doctor will fall for your drama? He’s not stupid you know”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun.

“Mind you, he has a friend who is an OB. What if he brings you to her and finds out that you’re lying about him being the father of that baby in your womb?”

Taeyeon asks. Joo-hyun laughs softly and happily shakes her head.

“They wouldn’t know. Nobody will know about it unless you open your mouth and tell them the truth about my pregnancy and if that happens, I will surely grill you alive Taeyeon-ah”

Joo-hyun told her best friend.

“Kyu will never find out the truth. I’m going to use the baby to blackmail him and he will surely follow everything that I want if he doesn’t want his ex-wife to find out about my pregnancy. You see Taeyeon-ah. I’m going to make sure that my plan will not fail this time”

“You’re not really going to let him escape that easy, no?”

Taeyeon asks while smiling at her best friend. Joo-hyun shook her head and flashes an evil smile.

“Kyu will be mine soon. I will never allow his ex-wife to win the game. They will never have a happy ending just like what their bastard kids are planning. I will never let that happen. I will be their worst nightmare and I will make sure that Kyu will regret breaking up with me. He will surely fall on my trap and I will surely become his wife soon. He will be under my spell”

Joo-hyun told her best friend happily, flashing her devilish smile while thinking about the success of her plan in making Kyuhyun the father of the baby inside her womb.

~~~

*PARIS GRILLE*

 

Jongwoon arrives at Paris Grille with the twins to have a peaceful lunch with his father.

“GRANDPA!!!”

Sandeul shout and happily runs towards Kangin who looks so happy seeing Sandeul.

“Grandpa? Is he mommy’s father?”

Kibum asks curiously while staring at Kangin who is already carrying Sandeul happily on his arms, looking so happy to see Sandeul. Jongwoon shook his head and looks at Kibum.

“No. He is not your mommy’s father because he is my dad”

Jongwoon told Kibum who stares at him curiously.

“Our families are really close to each other. My grandparents and your mommy’s grandparents are best of friends as well as our parents. Your mommy’s parents treat me as their own son while my parents treat your mommy as their own daughter. Deullie grow up treating my parents as his own grandparents and that’s why he calls my dad as his grandpa and my mom as his grandma”

Jongwoon explains. Kibum nods his head as he understands what Jongwoon told him.

“Let’s greet your grandpa?”

Jongwoon asks as he smiles at Kibum who nods at him happily. Jongwoon and Kibum start walking towards Kangin who is still happily carrying Sandeul on his arms while having a little chat with him.

“Are you having fun here in South Korea? Does your uncle Jongwoon giving you a proper tour arou—“

Kangin stops from talking when he saw a kid who looks exactly like Sandeul; the only difference is he looks a little bit mature than Sandeul.

“Cho Kibum…Key, is that you?”

Kangin asks while staring at Kibum who is also staring at him. Kangin looks at his son who is smiling at him.

“Is he?”

Kangin asks. Jongwoon nods happily as an answer.

“Oh my gosh!”

Kangin stares at Kibum with teary eyes. He can’t believe that he will see Kibum again after twelve years.

“You go first with your uncle Jongwoon. Let me greet and hug your twin brother too, arasso?”

Kangin asks Sandeul who nods happily at him. Kangin gives Sandeul to his son. Jongwoon happily carries Sandeul on his arms while Kangin carries Kibum on his arms. Kangin stares at Kibum happily and hugs him. Kibum smiles brightly and hugs Kangin too.

“It’s good to see you Key. I’m so happy…really happy”

Kangin told Kibum.

“You grow so fast like Deullie”

Kangin happily ruffles Kibum’s hair.

“Let’s have lunch together?”

Kangin asks happily. Kibum nods while smiling brightly. Youngwoon kisses Kibum’s cheek before putting him down.

“Let’s have our lunch now”

Kangin told his son and the twins who happily take their seats. Kangin told the waiters to serve their lunch. The waiters bow at him before leaving the private room.

“Grandpa, can we order desserts later?”

Sandeul asks. Kangin nods his head and smiles brightly at the twins.

“Yes sweetheart. You and Key can order everything you want. It’s grandpa’s treat ok. Just eat everything you want”

Kangin told Sandeul happily, making him and Kibum smile.

“What is your name?”

Kibum asks Kangin curiously.

“Oh!”

Kangin smiles at Kibum.

“I’m Kim Youngwoon. I’m the father of your uncle Jongwoon”

Kangin happily introduces his self to Kibum.

“I can also call you grandpa just like how baby Deullie calls you?”

Kibum asks. Kangin nods happily. The waiters arrive and start serving their lunch. One of the waiters pour wine on Kangin and Jongwoon’s wine glass before serving the twins’ mango shake while the other waiters carefully serve their lunch.

“Yes sweetheart. You can call me grandpa and you can call my wife as grandma”

Kangin told Kibum happily.

“Where is she?”

Kibum asks, looking for Teukie. Kangin shook his head.

“She’s not here, but she will be here in South Korea soon”

Kangin answers the curious Kibum.

“Where is my future daughter in law and your best friend?”

Kangin asks his son. Jongwoon smiles at him.

“Wookie and Minnie are having a date. They are busy preparing for our double wedding”

Jongwoon told Kangin.

“Double wedding?”

Kangin asks. Jongwoon was about to answer when Kibum butts in.

“Yes grandpa. It will be a double wedding. It will be uncle Jongwoon’s wedding to aunt Wookie and daddy’s wedding to mommy”

Kibum happily informs Kangin.

“When will Teukie grandma arrive? Is she going to be here when uncle Jongwoon propose marriage to aunt Wookie? Are you going to witness it grandpa?”

Sandeul asks happily. Kangin nods at Sandeul.

“Oh yes. Your Teukie grandma and I will be there to witness your uncle Jongwoon’s marriage proposal to your aunt Wookie. Your Teukie grandma will arrive tomorrow”

“With grandma and grandpa?”

Sandeul asks excitedly. Kangin nods his head.

“Yes of course, with your grandma and grandpa”

Kangin told Sandeul. Jongwoon was shock to hear his father. He can’t believe that Sungmin’s parents will be arriving in South Korea too soon.

“That will be great. I can finally see Teukie grandma again. I’m also going to see grandma and grandpa. I haven’t seen them for a long time. I wonder why they haven’t visiting me and mommy in Rochester and why mommy and I are not going in New York City to visit them. Maybe mommy is really busy, that’s why”

Sandeul told Kangin. It’s true that he hasn’t seen his grandparents for a long time because Sungmin is not in good terms with them because Changsun and Sooyeon want to change Sandeul’s surname into Lee. They don’t want Sandeul to carry the surname Cho because they are angry at Kyuhyun for what he did to their daughter and for separating the twins and that’s the reason why Sandeul is no longer seeing his grandparents. Sungmin is no longer visiting her parents in New York City and her parents are no longer visiting her at Rochester because of their little argument about changing Sandeul’s surname.

“But it’s ok. I can see them soon as well as Teukie grandma and they can already meet Key. I’m sure that they will be happy to see Key after a long time”

Sandeul told Kangin happily.

“And they will be happy to meet daddy again”

Kibum told Kangin. Sandeul nods happily.

“They will be happy because mommy and daddy will be marrying each other and we’re going to be together all the time and we’re going to be complete and happy family again”

Sandeul told his twin brother happily as they both clap their hands.

“I’m so excited to meet our grandparents and of course Teukie grandma”

Kibum told Sandeul while giggling happily. Kangin and Jongwoon stare at the twins sadly, but they didn’t let them notice it.

“Grandpa, do you think grandma and grandpa are also excited for mommy and daddy’s wedding?”

Kibum asks Kangin happily. Kangin manages to smile though he is feeling sad for the twins because they are too innocent—they are not aware of the war between Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s parents and they are also not aware about the anger of Sungmin’s parents to Kyuhyun, especially Changsun’s anger to Kyuhyun. Kangin feels sad for Kibum and Sandeul because he knows that they are the one who will suffer and get hurt once they find out that Changsun and Sooyeon are angry at Kyuhyun and that they hate Kyuhyun that much and they don’t want to see Kyuhyun anymore and they don’t want Kyuhyun for Sungmin because of what happen twelve years ago.

“You guys eat a lot of. Eat everything you want while I and your uncle Jongwoon talk to each other”

Kangin told the twins.

“What are you going to talk about?”

Kibum asks curiously.

“Is it about uncle Jongwoon’s marriage proposal to aunt Wookie and the new hangar in Busan?”

Sandeul asks curiously.

“Grandpa, are you going with us later? Uncle Jongwoon will tour us at the site of the new hangar in Busan and he will teach me and Baby Deullie some basic information on how to operate an aircraft. You see. I want to be a good pilot like uncle Jongwoon”

Kibum told Kangin happily.

“Oh yes. We’re going to talk about your uncle Jongwoon’s marriage proposal to your aunt Wookie. I love to hear his plans for it and we’re also going to talk about the new hangar in Busan. I’ll go there later with you. If you want, I can teach both of you how to operate an aircraft”

Kangin told the twins happily.

“You’re also a pilot like uncle Jongwoon?”

Kibum asks Kangin happily. Kangin shook his head.

“I’m an Aviation Engineer. I become your uncle Jongwoon’s mentor. I am the one who teach him a lot about aircrafts”

Kangin told Kibum happily.

“WOW! THAT WAS SO GREAT!”

Kibum shouts happily.

“Are you also going to teach me just like how you teach uncle Jongwoon before?”

Kibum asks happily. Kangin nods happily.

“Yes sweetheart”

Kangin told Kibum, making him smile brightly.

“That was cool. I’m so excited”

Kibum told Kangin while clapping his hands like a kid.

“That’s why you and Deullie need to eat a lot, so you will have lots of energy later”

Kangin told the twins who happily nod at him and continue eating their lunch. Kangin takes a sip on his wine before looking at his son; focusing his attention on Jongwoon who is staring at him with confused expression.

“What do you mean by Minnie and Kyu’s wedding?”

Kangin asks Jongwoon in a very soft voice.

“It’s a double wedding daddy, just like what the twins told you awhile ago. Minnie and Kyu are getting married soon. They love each other and they want to give Key and Deullie a complete family”

Jongwoon told Kangin, speaking in a soft voice. They want to make sure that the twins will never hear their conversation.

“Your mom and dad will never approve it. They hate Kyu that much”

Kangin told his son as he stares at the twins sadly. Kibum and Sandeul are eating their lunch while having a happy chat.

“I know. But they should give him a second chance. He loves Minnie that much and I can prove it to them. They should not let their anger and hatred to Kyuhyun eat them or else the twins will be the one who will take the consequence. They deserve to be together and to be happy and to have a complete family”

Jongwoon told his father while watching the twins eat and have a chat with each other happily. Kangin nods his head.

“But it will be very hard. Kyu needs to prove his self first before your mom and dad agree on that wedding. It will be chaotic for sure”

Kangin told Jongwoon as he sighs sadly. He knows that Changsun and Sooyeon will never make it easy for Kyuhyun, especially Changsun. Kangin knows how much his best friend hates Kyuhyun and he knows how much his best friend curse Kyuhyun because of what he did to Sungmin and to their family twelve years ago.

“I bet Minnie and Kyu will have a hard time because of your dad. Your mom can understand, but not your dad. Never”

Kangin whispers to his son. Jongwoon nods because he is also aware how much Changsun hates Kyuhyun. Changsun hates Kyuhyun with all his heart.

“That painful thing happens twelve years ago. It’s about time for dad and mom to forgive Kyu and open the second door for Minnie and Kyu. It’s for the twins”

Jongwoon told his father. He sighs and drinks his wine.

“When will mom and dad arrive here?”

Jongwoon asks. He pours wine on his glass wine and drinks it.

“Tomorrow”

Kangin answers his son. Jongwoon almost spit the wine that he’s drinking. He quickly puts down his wine glass on the table and wipes his lips with his table napkin and stares at his father with wide eyes open.

“That’s why I invite you for lunch because I want to inform you about it. Your mommy will arrive here tomorrow with your mom. They are currently in Tokyo, having business for their new company and having vacation at the same time. Your dad will also arrive tomorrow from Germany. He just finishes doing his project there”

Kangin informs his son. Jongwoon sighs.

“I should tell Minnie and Kyu about it, so they can prepare for it”

Jongwoon told his father. Kangin nods his head. Jongwoon sighs again.

“Are you going to stay in my house?”

Jongwoon asks. Kangin shook his head.

“I’ll be staying in Shilla Hotel. Your mommy and I will just transfer in your house tomorrow. We will have dinner with you and Wookie tomorrow”

Kangin told his son. Jongwoon nods his head.

“I will just see Minnie and Kyu tomorrow or after their encounter with your mom and dad”

“Daddy…”

Jongwoon stares at his father sadly.

“What are we going to do if things will never turn out the way it should be?”

Jongwoon asks. Kangin shook his head.

“I don’t know son. I can’t answer you. The only person who can answer it for you is no other than Kyu”

Kangin told Jongwoon as he stares at Kibum and Sandeul sadly.

~~~

Ryeowook and Sungmin went at Kibum’s boutique to fit their wedding dresses. Ryeowook and Kibum are staring at Sungmin worriedly.

“Oh my gosh! It won’t fit”

Kibum told Sungmin.

“Maybe because I eat a lot awhile ago”

Sungmin told Kibum sadly. Ryeowook shook her head.

“No unnie. I also eat a lot awhile ago, but my wedding dress still fits me. Yours is different. I mean, you totally gain weight, right Bummie?”

Ryeowook looks at her best friend. Kibum nods her head, agreeing with Ryeowook. She really thinks that Sungmin gain some weight.

“Am I?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Kibum and Ryeowook nod at her.

“Wookie is right unnie. The last time that you go here to fit your wedding dress, it still fits on you. I really think that you gain a lot of weight”

Kibum told Sungmin.

“Aigoo! What are we going to do now?”

Sungmin asks Kibum sadly.

“Kyu didn’t even tell me that I’m already gaining weight. What will happen to my wedding dress now?”

Sungmin asks Kibum and Ryeowook worriedly before sitting on the couch inside the fitting room.

“I think I need to have a diet soon”

Sungmin told them. Kibum shook her head and smiles at Sungmin.

“You don’t need to have a diet unnie. Don’t worry about your wedding dress. I can do something on it, so it will fit you. We can always adjust the size. It will still look perfect on you”

Kibum told Sungmin.

“I’m really sorry Bummie. I just can’t help but to eat. I’m always hungry and all I want is to eat and sleep”

Sungmin told Kibum.

“It’s ok unnie. Just leave it to me. I will use my magic to fix your wedding dress, so don’t worry anymore. You and Wookie will have a perfect wedding dress in your double wedding”

Kibum told Sungmin to cheer her up. Sungmin nods happily and smiles brightly at Kibum.

“Thanks a lot Bummie. You’re really great”

Sungmin told Kibum. She stands up and hugs Kibum happily before looking at Ryeowook who looks so stunning on her wedding dress.

“You look perfect and I bet Jongwoon will fall in love with you even more”

Sungmin told Ryeowook happily.

“Unnie”

Ryeowook gives her mobile phone to Sungmin.

“Can you take a photo of me with my wedding dress? I’m going to show it later to Jongwoonie. Is it ok?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin nods her head. She gets Ryeowook’s mobile phone and happily takes a photo of her before returning the mobile phone to her.

“Thanks a lot unnie”

Ryeowook told Sungmin while staring at her picture happily.

“But seriously unnie…”

Ryeowook looks at Sungmin and puts her hand on Sungmin’s tummy.

“I just notice. Actually, Bummie and I just notice it. Is this fat or you’re pregnant?”

Ryeowook asks Sungmin who stares at her and Kibum blankly. Sungmin turns around to check herself on the big mirror inside the room. She notices a small mound on her tummy—the fat that Ryeowook was telling her.

“Oh my gosh! I really gain some weight. I really need to have a diet. I hate Kyu for always telling me that I’m still y though I’m already gaining some weight”

Sungmin told Kibum and Ryeowook as she pouts cutely at them through the mirror. Ryeowook and Kibum laugh softly.

“Oppa is sweet. He doesn’t mind whether you gain weight or not, so it’s ok unnie”

Ryeowook told Sungmin.

“Wookie is right unnie. It’s ok. You’re still beautiful and being fat looks good on you. Maybe you’re stressing yourself that much lately. They say that girls tend to gain weight whenever they are having stress”

Kibum told Sungmin.

“You’re right. I’m thinking a lot lately and that’s why I’m stressing myself”

Sungmin told Kibum. She’s thinking about her parents and the ways on how Kyuhyun can win her parents heart again. She’s thinking the possible things that she can do if ever Changsun and Sooyeon will not agree about her marriage with Kyuhyun. She’s thinking about the twins’ future and about giving them a complete and happy family and of course she’s thinking a lot of things for the double wedding.

“That’s why don’t think too much ok”

Kibum told Sungmin.

“Let’s change our clothes now unnie. Let’s have a tea with Bummie before we go at Myeongdong Cathedral and finish our business for this day”

Ryeowook told Sungmin happily.

“Arasso”

Sungmin told Ryeowook happily as Kibum helps them in changing their clothes.

~~~

It was already three thirty in the afternoon. Kyuhyun was happily driving his car. He was about to go at a flower boutique to buy a beautiful bouquet for Sungmin. His meeting ends early and he finishes his rounds early, so he can still buy a beautiful bouquet for his ex-wife and arrive at Jongwoon’s mansion early. Kyuhyun stares at the unknown number when he heard his mobile phone ringing. He presses the answer button on the steering wheel to answer the call.

“Yeoboseo”

Joo-hyun smiles upon hearing Kyuhyun’s voice.

“Hi honey, miss me?”

Kyuhyun was shock to hear a familiar voice. He thought that the one who is calling is a doctor or maybe a patient because the number is not registered on his list of contacts.

“I’m sorry Joo-hyun, but I’m not in the mood to talk to you. I’m busy and please stop disturbing me”

Kyuhyun was about to hang up when Joo-hyun speaks.

“I want you here in my condo now”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun.

“Why will I go there? You and I are over and you know that. Stop disturbing me ok. I’m going to hang up now”

“Go ahead and hang up and you will see. I’m telling you Kyu. If you won’t go here in my condo now, I’m going to tell you ex-wife your darkest secret”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, threatening him.

“My darkest secret?”

Kyuhyun asks as he smirks.

“You’re crazy Joo-hyun. Why don’t you just see a psychiatrist before you become a totally crazy woman? I have a lot of friends who are psychiatrist. I recommend you with them”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, making her frown.

“Don’t fool around Kyu. I’m telling you the truth. If you won’t come here in my condo now then I’ll go straight in your house to see your ex-wife or should I just call her for an appointment?”

Joo-hyun asks. Kyuhyun frowns.

“What do you want? Why don’t you leave me alone?”

Kyuhyun asks. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“I can’t leave you alone honey. Not now. I need to tell you something Kyu. I will wait for you. If you don’t show up then you will see what will happen. Don’t try me Doctor Cho because I’m a . I can do everything that I want and I can hurt your ex-wife”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun before hanging up.

“Aish! What does she wants from me?”

Kyuhyun asks his self angrily. He stares at his watch.

“I still have time”

Kyuhyun told his self. He sighs heavily and takes a right turn. He will go at Joo-hyun’s condominium to talk to her, so she will stop bothering him and he needs to make sure that Joo-hyun is not planning something evil that will hurt Sungmin or the twins.

~~~

Joo-hyun welcomes Kyuhyun happily in her condominium.

“I miss you so much Kyu”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. She hugs her ex-fiancé and was about to kiss Kyuhyun’s lips, but Kyuhyun quickly pushes her away from him.

“Get away from me. I’m not here to flirt with you or what. Tell me what you want”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, giving her a serious glare.

“All I want is you”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. She moves closer to Kyuhyun and holds his gorgeous face between her hands. She stares at Kyuhyun happily and kisses his lips, but Kyuhyun didn’t respond. Joo-hyun pulls back and stares at Kyuhyun.

“Come on Kyu. I know that you miss me too. You don’t need to pretend. I’m still better than your ex-wife”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, trying to seduce him. Kyuhyun holds Joo-hyun’s chin tightly and stares at her seriously.

“Don’t ever call my wife a ! Leave me alone! I don’t need a desperate like you in my life!”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun. He pushes Joo-hyun away from him.

“My time is too precious for me to waste it to a like you. Don’t ever call me again. We’re over Joo-hyun. I don’t love you. I love Minnie and we’re getting married soon. Leave us alone!”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun. He turns his back away and was about to go out of Joo-hyun’s condominium when Joo-hyun speaks.

“Go ahead! Try to go out and you will regret it Doctor Cho Kyuhyun. I will really tell your ex-wife that I’m carrying your child!”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun who quickly turns around to stare at Joo-hyun.

“You’re what?”

Kyuhyun asks, feeling confused. Joo-hyun smiles at Kyuhyun. She gets the result of her pregnancy test on top of the center table and gives it to Kyuhyun.

“That’s my pregnancy test honey. I’m one month pregnant”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun happily. Kyuhyun stares at Joo-hyun before reading the result of her pregnancy test. It is indeed positive. Joo-hyun is really one month pregnant. Kyuhyun was shock to know the news about his ex-fiancée.

“See? You’re going to be a father soon. Isn’t it lovely?”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun happily.

“No”

Kyuhyun shook his head and looks at Joo-hyun with confused glare. He can’t believe that Joo-hyun is carrying his child because as far as he can remember, Joo-hyun told him that she is not pregnant and he and Joo-hyun are over for a long time.

“Will you please stop lying? Do you think I’m stupid? We’re already over for a long time. I’m sorry Joo-hyun. I’m not the father of that child”

Kyuhyun told his ex-fiancée. Joo-hyun frowns at Kyuhyun.

“What are you talking about?”

Joo-hyun asks. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand and places it on her tummy. Her tears start forming in her eyes as she starts to act. She needs to have her drama to make Kyuhyun fall for her trap and accept the baby in her tummy as his own.

“This is your child. We’re going to have a baby soon. You’re going to be a dad. Aren’t you happy? Why are you thinking like that? You know that I love you so much and I only give myself to you, so why do you need to think that this baby in my womb is not yours?”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun, working on her drama.

“But…”

“But what? Why are you being so unfair? Was it because you already found your ex-wife after twelve years? Is that the reason why you want to abandon me and your child?”

Joo-hyun asks with teary eyes. Kyuhyun stares at Joo-hyun. His mind is racing, thinking a lot of things. He feels confused and he doesn’t know what to do. He has a feeling that the baby in Joo-hyun womb is not his, but he can’t understand why he is feeling guilty—guilty because he is not accepting the innocent baby as his.

“You’re pathetic. Don’t use the baby against me”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, shaking his head. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“I’m not using the baby against you. I’m just telling you that this is yours. My baby also has an equal right to be your child…equal right like Sandeul and Kibum. I need you Kyu. I can’t go on without you. It will be hard for me to carry our child if you’re going to leave me”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun. She moves closer to him and hugs him tight.

“Please don’t leave me. Please do this for our baby. Kyu, I love you. Please…I need you. Stay with me”

“I don’t love you. I love Minnie and—“

“YAH!”

Joo-hyun shouts. She stares at Kyuhyun angrily.

“Stop telling me that! I’m telling you Kyu. If you will not follow what I want then your ex-wife will really find out about the baby and let’s see if she will still dare to marry you. I’m sure that she will leave you. Don’t try me Kyu. You know me. I will surely do it”

Joo-hyun threatens Kyuhyun.

“Don’t ever think about it”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, feeling nervous. He doesn’t want Sungmin to find out that Joo-hyun is carrying his child because he knows that Sungmin will get hurt and he’s afraid to lose Sungmin again and he is afraid that Kibum and Sandeul will hate him. He is afraid that he won’t be able to bring his family back once Sungmin find out about Joo-hyun’s pregnancy.

“What do you want me to do? Just don’t tell Minnie about it. I’m begging you. Don’t involve her here. Just tell me what you want”

Kyuhyun told Joo-hyun, begging her not to tell Sungmin about her pregnancy.

“I only want one thing…”

Joo-hyun smiles at Kyuhyun and kisses his lips.

“And you know it”

Joo-hyun smiles and hugs Kyuhyun.

“I only want you. I will be fine and our baby will be fine as long as you’re here. I promise that I will never tell your ex-wife about it if you will stay with me”

Joo-hyun told Kyuhyun.

“Arasso”

Kyuhyun whispers. He needs to follow what Joo-hyun want to hide her pregnancy with Sungmin. It’s the only way that he can think at that moment in order to protect his family and his relationship with Sungmin.

“You quickly fall on my trap. I’m telling you Kyu. I will never let your ex-wife steal you away from me. I will make sure that I will win against her. She can never have you. You’re mine…only mine and I will make sure that that will be gone in your life forever”

Joo-hyun told herself she hugs Kyuhyun while smiling like a devil inwardly.

~~~

*KIM JONGWOON’S MANSION*

 

Jongwoon was happily playing with Kibum and Sandeul at the living room. He was tickling the twins happily. He actually wants to talk to his best friend and inform her everything that Youngwoon told him earlier during his lunch with him and the twins at Paris Grille. But the twins keep on nagging that Jongwoon should play with them. They keep on clinging to Jongwoon, making sure that he can never escape from them. Jongwoon gives up and surrender to the twins. He decided that he will corner Sungmin when Kyuhyun arrives to fetch them—in that way, he can also talk to Kyuhyun and inform them about the arrival of Changsun and Sooyeon tomorrow.

“Where are you?”

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun happily. Kyuhyun stares at Joo-hyun who is happily preparing the table for their dinner. He can’t escape from her because he keeps on blackmailing him that she will tell Sungmin about their baby if Kyuhyun will leave her.

“I’m sorry mommy. But I need to stay in the hospital. I still have a lot of things to do and to finish. I’ll just call driver ahjusshi to fetch you and the kids at Jongwoon’s house. I’m really sorry. I can’t have dinner with you and our kids. I’ll just make it up to you and to our kids. Please understand”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin sadly. His heart aches because he just lie to Sungmin and he knows that Sungmin and their kids will be sad because he cancels his dinner with them.

“I see. It’s ok. You don’t need to worry about us. I’ll just talk to our babies and tell them that we can’t have dinner tonight. They will understand, so don’t worry. What time are you going home?”

Sungmin asks sadly. Kyuhyun’s eyes start getting teary hearing his ex-wife’s sad voice. He doesn’t know if he can go home because Joo-hyun keeps on threatening him.

“I don’t know mommy. Don’t wait for me. Just go to sleep ok. I need to go now. I still have a lot of things to finish. I love you mommy”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife before hanging up. Sungmin stares at her mobile phone and sighs sadly.

“I’m worried because he’s stressing his self that much”

Sungmin told herself. She sits on the sofa and puts her mobile phone inside her handbag.

“Key honey! Deullie honey!”

Sungmin calls the twins’ attention. They stop playing with Jongwoon.

“Please sit beside me”

Sungmin told her kids. Kibum and Sandeul quickly run towards her and join her at the sofa.

“Where is daddy? Is he near now?”

Sandeul asks, feeling excited to have dinner with his parents. Kibum stares at Sungmin happily. Sungmin stares at her kids who are waiting for her to speak. Sungmin shook her head.

“I’m sorry babies. Daddy just call to inform me that we won’t be having our dinner tonight”

Sungmin told her kids sadly.

“But why?”

Kibum asks.

“Daddy promise us that we will have dinner outside tonight”

Sandeul told Sungmin sadly. Sungmin hugs her kids.

“It’s because daddy need to do a lot of things. He has a lot of things to finish and he has a lot of patients to take care of. Please understand. Daddy is sad and he doesn’t want to cancel our dinner tonight. He just can’t avoid those things that he really needs to comply with. But don’t worry because he will make it up to us ok”

Sungmin told her kids, explaining the situation to them, so that they will understand their father and will not get mad at Kyuhyun for cancelling their dinner at that night. Kibum and Sandeul stare at Sungmin and nod at her.

“Ok. We understand mommy”

“We’re not mad at daddy”

Kibum and Sandeul told their mother while smiling at her. Sungmin nods her head and smiles at her kids.

“If that’s the case, why not join me and Wookie in dinner?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin and the twins stare at Jongwoon who is sitting on the floor while smiling at them.

“Dinner is ready”

Jongwoon stares at his beautiful fiancée.

“Minnie and the twins will join us in dinner baby. Kyu can’t make it tonight because he is busy”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who smiles brightly.

“That will be great”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon happily. Kibum and Sandeul happily clap their hands and stand up.

“We’re going now”

Kibum told them. He and Sandeul start running happily. They go inside the dining room to wait for their mother, Jongwoon and Ryeowook for dinner.

“Are you sure guys?”

Sungmin asks, feeling shy.

“We might ruin your time for each other”

Sungmin told the couple. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Of course not unnie. It’s much better if you and the twins will join us for dinner because I really cook a lot. Let’s go now”

Ryeowook told Sungmin happily.

“Thank you”

Sungmin smiles and stands up. She follows Ryeowook and Jongwoon inside the dining room wherein Kibum and Sandeul are already waiting for them. They start their peaceful dinner.

“Oppa has a lot of patients?”

Ryeowook asks her cousin in law before taking a sip on her wine. Sungmin nods her head.

“But he told me that he will make it up to me and to our kids”

Sungmin told Ryeowook happily. She pours an orange juice on her glass and takes a sip on it.

“What happen in your date today with Minnie?”

Jongwoon asks Ryeowook who smiles at him.

“Unnie and I finish the things that we need to finish today. We should continue tomorrow. We will go at the Blooming Garden and finalize the flower arrangement”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon happily.

“I’m sorry baby. But I guess you need to cancel your appointment with Minnie tomorrow”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“But why? Our wedding is getting near. Minnie unnie and I need to make sure that everything are well prepared for the double wedding”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. Sungmin nods, agreeing with her cousin in law.

“Mommy will arrive tomorrow”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who stares at him with wide eyes open. Sungmin also stares at Jongwoon with wide eyes open.

“She will arrive with mom and dad will also arrive tomorrow from Germany”

Jongwoon told them. Sungmin’s heart starts beating fast upon hearing her best friend. Ryeowook also feel nervous for Sungmin and Kyuhyun and of course for herself because she will be meeting her future in-laws tomorrow.

“Daddy was the one informs me about it. I just have lunch with him awhile ago with the twins. He is already here in South Korea and currently staying at Shilla Hotel”

Jongwoon informs Ryeowook and Sungmin.

“Mommy, Key is very excited to meet grandma and grandpa. We’re very happy to know that they will be here in South Korea tomorrow”

Sandeul told Sungmin happily.

“Baby Deullie si right mommy. I’m excited to see grandma and grandpa. I met Youngwoon grandpa awhile ago. He’s such a very nice man just like uncle Jongwoon. I’m also excited to meet Teukie grandma tomorrow and of course my grandparents. Deullie and I think that they will be happy to see daddy again and they will be happy to find out that you and daddy are getting married soon”

Kibum told his mother happily. Sungmin smiles at her kids. She doesn’t want to show them that she’s worried and feeling really nervous because she knows that her parents will not be happy to find out that she and Kyuhyun are living together again and about their soon to be wedding.

“Of course honey. Just continue eating ok. You and Deullie must not listen to adults’ conversation”

Sungmin told Kibum.

“Ok”

Kibum told Sungmin and continues eating. He and Sandeul just have their own conversation because he thinks that Sungmin is being a killjoy for not allowing them to listen to their conversation.

“What are we going to do?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon. Ryeowook stares at her fiancé worriedly.

“It will be a great chaos for sure. Oppa will be in trouble”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon sighs and shook his head.

“I don’t know what to do”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook before staring at Sungmin who looks so nervous and really worried for the arrival of her parents tomorrow.

“You need to tell Kyu about it”

Jongwoon told his best friend.

“But what if mom and dad will never accept him again and will go against my marriage to him? What will happen to our kids?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon. They are talking to each other with soft voice, so the twins will never hear their conversation.

“Kyu is the only one who can answer that for you Minnie. I also don’t know what to do. Everything will depend on Kyu and of course to you”

Jongwoon told his best friend.

“I’m scared. I know mom and dad will never make it easy for us, especially dad. I know how much he hates Kyu”

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly.

“Minnie”

Jongwoon holds his best friend’s hand.

“You and Kyu can never run away from mom and dad. You both need to face them no matter what happen. Kyu needs to prove his self to them. Of course he will have a hard time to win their hearts again and get their blessings for the wedding. But…”

Jongwoon smiles at Sungmin.

“Just look at your kids. I know that Kyu will never let them suffer and will never allow them to grow separately and in a broken family. Kyu loves you so much and the kids. I know that he will always fight for you and for your family and as his wife, you need to do the same. Don’t ever give up. You need to give him strength. You both need to show mom and dad that your love for each other will win no matter what happen and you both need to help them realize why you and Kyu need each other and why you give Kyu a second chance and why you love each other”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, cheering her up and giving her strength. He wants his best to know that he is always there to support him and Kyuhyun and that Kyuhyun will never bring her down and will always fight for her and for their kids.

“My baby is right unnie. Just do whatever you think is right. Kyu oppa is always there for you. The twins are also there to give you and oppa strength and of course…”

Ryeowook smiles at her cousin in law brightly.

“My baby and I are also here for both of you. I just want you to know that Jongwoonie and I will always give our support to you and oppa. Just do the right thing and the thing that will make you happy. I’m sure that your parents will understand and they will realize why you still choose to be with Kyu oppa even though he hurts you so badly twelve years ago”

Ryeowook told Sungmin, cheering her up and giving her strength. Sungmin smiles at Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

“Thanks a lot. Kyu and I are very lucky that both of you are always here for us. Don’t worry because we will make sure that the double wedding will happen and that the twins will have their happy and complete family”

Sungmin told Jongwoon and Ryeowook before staring at her kids who are happily having their own world together.

“Don’t worry babies. Mommy and daddy will never give up. We will do everything for us to be complete and happy together. That’s a promise”

Sungmin thought while staring at Kibum and Sandeul who are happily feeding each other. She knows that Changsun and Sooyeon will never make it easy for her and Kyuhyun and she’s very sure that her parents will go against her marriage with Kyuhyun. But no matter what happen, Sungmin also needs to fight. She needs to help Kyuhyun to win her parents’ heart and happily give them their blessings. She must not give up for Kyuhyun and for their kids.

~~~

It was already one thirty in the morning when Kyuhyun arrives at his mansion. He manages to escape from Joo-hyun because she already falls asleep. Kyuhyun feels so tired because of dealing with Joo-hyun and because of thinking a lot of things. He is thinking whether he will tell Sungmin about Joo-hyun’s pregnancy and that Joo-hyun is claiming that he is the father of the baby. He is thinking what will happen if Sungmin finds out about it. He is thinking what he should do in order to find out the truth because he really can’t accept that Joo-hyun is pregnant with his child and he really believes that he is not the father of the baby in Joo-hyun’s womb. He is also thinking about Sungmin’s parents. Kyuhyun feels tired physically, emotionally and of course mentally. He feels so confused and he already doesn’t know what to do—he can’t figure out how to solve his problems. Kyuhyun went inside his room after checking on Kibum and Sandeul who are already sleeping peacefully in their new shared room. He was surprise to see his ex-wife still awake. Sungmin was sitting on the bed, reading some magazines while happily eating fresh peaches.

“Why are you still awake?”

Sungmin stops reading. She raises her head and stares at the owner of the voice. She smiles brightly upon seeing her ex-husband. Kyuhyun puts down his things on the couch before sitting on the bed, joining his ex-wife.

“I can’t sleep daddy. I’m waiting for you and I feel so hungry. I want to eat peaches. You want some?”

Sungmin asks, offering peaches to her ex-husband. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I’ll just take a warm shower, so we can already sleep”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin puts down the bowl of peaches that she’s holding on top of the bedside table as well as the magazines. She quickly crawls towards Kyuhyun and sits on his lap before he can go at the bathroom and take a warm shower. Sungmin wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck. She stares at Kyuhyun worriedly because he looks tired and problematic.

“Daddy, is there something wrong? You look so tired and problematic. Tell me what’s wrong”

Sungmin asks while giving her ex-husband a worried glare. She wants to tell Kyuhyun about her parents’ arrival tomorrow, but she thinks that it’s not the right time to tell it to Kyuhyun. She decided that she will just tell it to her ex-husband when they wake up in the morning. She doesn’t want to give Kyuhyun a reason to think some more.

“I’m fine mommy. Just tired because of work and studies”

Kyuhyun lied. His heart is aching because of lying to Sungmin. He already wants to tell Sungmin about Joo-hyun’s pregnancy, but he just can’t do it because he is afraid that Sungmin will take their kids and go far away from him. Kyuhyun is afraid to lose Sungmin and of course Kibum and Sandeul. He is afraid to lose his family again. Kyuhyun wraps his arms around Sungmin, hugging her and somehow he feels a bit ok just by hugging the girl he loves most.

“What’s wro—“

Sungmin stops talking. She pushes Kyuhyun, so he will let her go. Sungmin frowns as she stares at her ex-husband.

“Why? You don’t want me hugging you?”

Kyuhyun asks while staring at Sungmin curiously.

“Yah! Where have you been? You smell like a girl”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, demanding for an explanation. Kyuhyun smells his self and he can smell Joo-hyun’s perfume.

“Ah…”

Kyuhyun smiles weakly.

“I’m sorry baby. The new interns in the hospital hug me awhile ago and they are all girls. They told me that they have crush on me and they wish to be my students”

Kyuhyun lied. Of course he can’t tell Sungmin that Joo-hyun keeps on hugging him and clinging on him. Joo-hyun doesn’t even want to let him go. Sungmin just nods her head, still frowning.

“Mommy is jealous”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, teasing her. Sungmin didn’t answer because she’s really jealous. Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and softly kisses her wonderful lips.

“Don’t be jealous mommy. You know that you’re the only girl that I love. That’s a promise and I’m not flirting with anyone ok”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her smile again.

“You get off now. I’m going to have a warm shower now, so we can already sleep. I told you not to wait for me. You need to take a rest. You’re stressing yourself”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he starts brushing his fingers gently on Sungmin’s beautiful face. Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t want to sleep without you by my side and I’m not stressing myself. You’re the one who is stressing yourself because you look so tired and you’re making me worry about you”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun as she starts to her husband’s dress shirt. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I’m fine mommy. You don’t need to worry about me”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, allowing her to remove his dress shirt.

“Kyu”

“Hmmm?”

Kyuhyun asks his ex-wife who is staring at his chest.

“Can I ask you something?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head.

“What is it?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin raises her head and stares at her ex-husband. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand and puts it on her tummy.

“Why? Are we expecting a new member in the family?”

Kyuhyun asks happily. He already forgets about Joo-hyun’s pregnancy. Being with Sungmin makes him forget all his troubles. Sungmin shook her head.

“It’s not like that. But I really want us to have a third baby. I just hope that it will be a baby girl. But it’s not about it ok. I just want to ask if you can feel a small mound on my tummy”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin’s tummy and gently brushes his hand on it. He can see a small mound on Sungmin’s tummy.

“So, you already realize that you gain weight?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“You also notice it?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin and nods at him. Sungmin pouts.

“And you didn’t even tell me. Seriously, Bummie needs to alter my wedding dress because it won’t’ fit anymore. They told me that I gain some weight and they even notice a small mound on my tummy. Daddy, I really think that I should have a diet. But what will I do?”

Sungmin shook his head.

“I can’t help it. I just want to eat a lot lately. I’m always hungry. I’m not y anymore”

Sungmin told her ex-husband worriedly.

“Are you going to exchange me to other girls because I’m starting to grow like a hippo?”

Sungmin asks, making Kyuhyun laugh.

“Daddy, I’m serious. Don’t laugh at me”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. She holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands.

“I’m worried because you might not find me attractive anymore since I’m already fat”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly.

“Who told you that you’re fat and no longer attractive?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“Mommy, it’s ok to get fat. You’re cute when you’re fat and you will always be y for me. Don’t worry because I’m not going to exchange you to other girls even though they are ier than you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Promise?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head and gives Sungmin a sweet kiss on her lips.

“Promise”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, smiling at her. He gently brushes his nose on hers and kisses her lips softly.

“You stand up now. I need to take a warm shower mommy, so we can already sleep together”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Let’s take a bath together”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily. Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow.

“Are you getting naughty because you’re still jealous of the intern?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head and slowly brushes her fingers on her ex-husband’s soft pinkish lips.

“No. There’s nothing wrong if I become naughty sometimes, right?”

Sungmin asks.

“But I’m really tired mommy”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“It’s ok. Then let’s just get naughty next time. I just want us to take a bath together, please”

Sungmin begs her ex-husband while acting cute in front of him.

“Acting cute just to get what you want huh?”

Kyuhyun asks as he gently pinches Sungmin’s nose.

“Please daddy. Let us take a bath together. I miss you Kyu”

Sungmin told her ex-husband.

“Ok”

Kyuhyun nods his head.

“You know that I can never resist you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before kissing her lips, making her smile.

“I love you Kyu”

Sungmin whispers while kissing her ex-husband’s lips. Kyuhyun smiles and looks at Sungmin. He hugs her tight.

“I love you too mommy”

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin.

“And no matter what happen always remember that I love you so much. Don’t ever forget it. You’re the only woman that I love”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Daddy, are you sure that there’s nothing wrong?”

Sungmin asks worriedly. She can feel that Kyuhyun is hiding something from her.

“Yes mommy”

Kyuhyun nods his head.

“I’m just telling you how much I love you and of course our kids, so you won’t forget it”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He smiles at her and starts showering her beautiful face with light kisses, making her giggles happily. Kyuhyun stands up, carrying his ex-wife on his arms. Sungmin happily wraps her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck and her legs around Kyuhyun’s waist.

“Let’s take a bath now ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods happily and gives him a sweet peck on his lips.

“I love you”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

“I love you too”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“I love you more daddy”

“And I love you most mommy”

“I—“

Kyuhyun captures Sungmin’s lips, kissing her, stopping her from talking.

“And I want to eat you inside the bathroom”

Kyuhyun teases his ex-wife, making her blush a little. Sungmin smiles and gently pinches Kyuhyun’s nose.

“Let’s have our third baby soon ok”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun happily before taking off her nightgown, leaving her with her bra and .

“Ok”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He smiles at her and kisses her lips before going inside the bathroom with her.