Chapter 6

Happy Together

Meet the bride’s parents…

 

*DANIEL*

 

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun are sitting quietly inside a private room at Daniel. They are drinking some wine while waiting for Sungmin’s parents.

“Jongwoon”

Kyuhyun calls Jongwoon’s attention. Jongwoon, who is busy staring at the window while thinking about Ryeowook, looks at Kyuhyun.

“Yes Kyu?”

Jongwoon asks, giving Kyuhyun a curious look.

“Ah…”

Kyuhyun puts down his glass of wine on top of the table and takes a deep breath.

“Can I ask something?”

Kyuhyun asks. Jongwoon nods and pours another glass of wine on Kyuhyun’s glass.

“What is it?”

Jongwoon asks before taking a sip on his wine.

“Well…”

Kyuhyun gulps nervously.

“Do you think they will like me for Minnie?”

Kyuhyun asks nervously. Jongwoon places his glass of wine on top of the table. He smiles at Kyuhyun.

“Nervous?”

Jongwoon asks. Kyuhyun nods at him.

“A little. You see. I don’t know if they will like me for Minnie. I mean, what if they go against us because they like you for their daughter?”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon, feeling so nervous. Jongwoon shook his head.

“What makes you say that?”

Jongwoon asks.

“You and Minnie are best of friends and you guys grow up together. Of course, it’s normal for her parents to vote for you as their daughter’s husband and as far as I know, your families are really close to each other. As in super close. Of course, Minnie’s parents will like you for her because they already know you that much compare to me”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon who shook his head.

“Mom and dad are not like that”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun.

“Mom and dad?”

Kyuhyun asks. Jongwoon nods his head.

“I’m talking about Minnie’s parents. I call them mom and dad, just how Minnie calls them. I also treat them as my parents since Minnie and I are best of friends and at the same time, Minnie treats my parents as her parents as well. We’re like that because we grow up together and we treat each other like real siblings. You don’t need to get jealous of me, arasso?”

Jongwoon explains. Kyuhyun nods at him.

“You see. Our parents only see us as best of friends and not more than that. They know that Minnie and I love each other as best of friends and as siblings and they know very well that we will always see each other like that. Things won’t work between me and Minnie if we become a couple and it’s very disgusting you know”

Jongwoon explains before chuckling.

“Disgusting? Why?”

Kyuhyun asks. He thinks that Jongwoon is a bit weird.

“Well…we really don’t see each other being a couple or being married to each other. That thing will never happen”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, smiling at him.

“Don’t worry Kyu. I know that mom and dad will like you for Minnie. Just prove them how much you love their daughter and that you won’t hurt their baby girl and will not make her cry. Minnie’s happiness always matter to them and they don’t choose the man whom Minnie must love. As long as their daughter will be happy and knowing that the man whom their baby girl love will take good care of her and love her then it’s fine with them. Minnie’s happiness will always be their happiness. So, don’t get nervous. Just be yourself and show them how much you love Minnie. Don’t worry. I’m telling you. It will be fine because you love my best friend”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun, cheering him. Kyuhyun nods his head and smiles at Jongwoon.

“Thanks Jongwoon”

“No problem. It’s for Minnie. I know that she will be happy and safe with you. Please don’t hurt her, arasso?”

Jongwoon asks. Kyuhyun nods happily. Jongwoon smiles brightly.

“Your in-laws are here”

Jongwoon happily told Kyuhyun, making his heart jumps and beat fast because of nervousness. Soo-yeon waves her hand happily on Jongwoon upon seeing him. She walks towards Jongwoon, dragging her husband happily with her.

“Jongwoon!”

Soo-yeon hugs Jongwoon happily.

“Do Teukie and Kangin already know that you’re here?”

Soo-yeon asks happily. Jongwoon nods at her.

“But I haven’t seen them yet. I’m not yet going home because I’m still processing some important matter for my flight in Japan. I’ll see them tomorrow. By the way mom and dad…”

Jongwoon smiles at Sungmin’s parents.

“I’m going to introduce you to someone”

Jongwoon happily told Sungmin’s parents who both nod at him.

“Who is it Jongwoon?”

Soo-yeon asks happily. Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun who is already standing while staring at Sungmin’s parents nervously. Soo-yeon and Changsun stare at Kyuhyun, making his heart beats super fast.

“Mom, dad…I would like to introduce to both of you, Doctor Cho Kyuhyun. He’s the head of the Internal Medicine Department and one of the Board of Directors of Seoul National Medical Center. He’s also a Neurosurgeon”

Jongwoon proudly introduces Kyuhyun to his best friend’s parents in Korean language. Unlike Sungmin, her parents are good in speaking and understanding Korean language. Kyuhyun bows at them.

“It’s an honor for me to meet you mom and dad”

Kyuhyun told them. Soo-yeon and Changsun stare at Kyuhyun blankly. They are confused as to why Kyuhyun is calling them mom and dad.

“He really wants to talk to you. It’s very important. He’s the one who arrange this dinner just for both of you”

Jongwoon told Sungmin’s parents who are still staring at Kyuhyun blankly.

“I’ll leave you both with Kyu”

“You’re not going to join us in dinner?”

Soo-yeon asks. Jongwoon smiles and shook his head.

“It’s your time with Kyu”

Jongwoon bows at Sungmin’s parents. He moves closer to Kyuhyun.

“It will be ok. They are nice. Don’t be nervous and don’t worry. Good luck”

Jongwoon whispers to Kyuhyun. He pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder before going out of the restaurant. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, calming his self. He looks at Sungmin’s parents who are smiling at him.

“Mom, dad…please have a seat”

Kyuhyun told them.

“By the way Doctor Cho, let me introduce myself first and of course my husband to you”

Soo-yeon smiles brightly at Kyuhyun.

“I’m Jung Soo-yeon. I’m a Lawyer. It’s good to meet you”

Soo-yeon smiles at Kyuhyun before sitting on the couch.

“I’m Lee Changsun and I’m a Civil Engineer. It’s good to meet you Doctor Cho”

Kyuhyun shakes his father in law’s hand before they sit down. The waiters start serving their dinner. One of them, pour wine in Changsun and Soo-yeon’s glass. They bow at them before leaving the room.

“So, what’s the dinner all about?”

Soo-yeon asks curiously, still flashing a smile.

“It’s about your daughter”

Kyuhyun told them while staring at them nervously. He notices his in-laws’ worried expression.

“What happen to our baby Min?”

Changsun asks Kyuhyun worriedly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“She’s fine. Nothing to worry about mom and dad”

Kyuhyun informs them. They sigh in relief.

“Straight to the point. I’m here because I need to talk to both of you”

“ABOUT?”

Soo-yeon and Changsun ask in unison. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath before speaking.

“I’m going to marry your daughter. We’re getting married three weeks from now. Minnie is eighth weeks pregnant. We’re going to have twins”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin’s parents, making their eyes grow big and their mouths hang open. They just can’t believe on what they heard.

“Again?”

Changsun asks Kyuhyun with wide eyes open.

“Did I just hear it right Doctor Cho? Our baby girl is eighth weeks pregnant and you’re the father?”

Changsun asks while clenching his fist. Kyuhyun stares at his father in-law and gulps nervously. Kyuhyun nods his head, feeling so nervous. Changsun slams his hand on the table, making Kyuhyun and Soo-yeon jump.

“Aigoo! Honey, don’t do that. That was so scary. Will you please calm down?”

Soo-yeon told her husband while holding his hand. She stares at her husband’s serious face.

“Calm down. You want me to calm down? Tell me how can I do that huh honey? How can I calm down knowing that this man, sitting in front of us, impregnates our baby girl? I just can’t…why did you do that? Aish!”

Changsun told Kyuhyun while shooting him a deadly glare. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, composing his self.

“I’m really sorry mom and dad. I know what we do is wrong. I’m sorry because the twins arrive first before the wedding. I love your daughter and that’s the only thing that I can tell to both of you. I’m here. I ask for Jongwoon’s help because I want to formally ask your blessings because I’m going to marry your daughter. I know that you don’t know me that much and it’s hard for you to accept the situation, but please…”

Kyuhyun stares at them with sincerity and love for Sungmin in his eyes. Soo-yeon and Changsun can see it through his eyes.

“I love your daughter. I love her so much. I’m not going to marry her just because she’s pregnant. I can always choose not to marry her and just become the father of the twins. But I love her and that’s why I’m going to marry her. I also want to be a husband to her and not just a father for the twins. I want us to be a complete family and I want Minnie to be the girl that I’m going to spend the rest of my life with”

Kyuhyun explains to them. Somehow, Soo-yeon and Changsun feel Kyuhyun’s love for their daughter.

“Minnie didn’t tell us that she has a boyfriend. As far as we are concern, she and Max are already over. She didn’t tell us that she has a new boyfriend and she doesn’t introduce you to us”

Changsun told Kyuhyun.

“Minnie and I met at Seoul National Medical Center. She just arrive at Seoul at that time and she’s there in the hospital to visit Jongwoon who happens to be my patient”

“So…”

Changsun raises an eyebrow, still staring at Kyuhyun seriously.

“Are you telling me that you and our baby girl don’t know each other that much?”

Changsun asks. Kyuhyun nods as an answer. Changsun sighs heavily.

“Then how can you say that you love our baby girl if you just met and have ?”

Changsun asks, releasing his frustration.

“Dad, let me correct you. Minnie and I didn’t have …”

“Oh really?”

Changsun asks, interrupting Kyuhyun.

“Then how come she becomes pregnant if you didn’t have with her? Divine intervention or what?”

“Minnie and I didn’t have . We make love and it’s different from because is just for fun while making love happens when both of you love each other”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin’s father. Changsun didn’t answer.

“Ah…how did you court my daughter?”

Soo-yeon asks, breaking the tension between her husband and Kyuhyun who shook his head.

“There’s no courtship between us”

“What? Then how come…”

Soo-yeon feels so confused.

“Mom…dad…”

Kyuhyun stares at them.

“If you don’t believe on love at first sight then you wouldn’t understand me and Minnie”

Kyuhyun told them, making them quiet.

“I actually have a fiancée when I met your daughter and she knows that. But we both take the risk because we love each other. I left my fiancée just to be with your daughter. I’m sorry if I sound so rude. But I’m telling you mom and dad. No matter what happen, I’m going to marry your daughter. Even if you don’t agree on it, I’m still going to marry her. You can never stop me on marrying your daughter”

“Then what do you want us to do? Accept the fact that our baby girl open her legs in front of a stranger and let the man whom she just met impregnate her? Is that what you want us to do Doctor Cho?”

Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Dad, if you can’t accept then don’t accept. Minnie and I are willing to wait for you and mom to accept our relationship. But don’t hate your daughter. Please don’t hate her because of me and because she follows her heart and her happiness. We didn’t regret anything. We’re happy having twins and they are a very wonderful blessing in our life. All I’m asking is for you and mom to understand and give us your blessings…please”

“NO!”

Changsun stands up. Soo-yeon holds his hand.

“Honey, please”

Changsun stares at his wife who is staring at him, pleading him to stay and accept their son in-law.

“We’re leaving now!”

Changsun told his wife while staring at her seriously. Soo-yeon shook her head.

“We’re going to stay and talk to our son in-law about the wedding”

Soo-yeon told her husband. Changsun shook his head and quickly pulls his hand away from his wife’s grip.

“Fine! If you want to stay then go ahead. I’m going to leave you! I won’t give a damn to listen to that wedding! If you want to attend that wedding then go ahead!”

Changsun told his wife angrily before focusing his eyes upon Kyuhyun who is staring at him sadly.

“Dad, please…”

Kyuhyun stops talking when Changsun raises his hand, stopping him from talking.

“Tell my daughter that if she wants to marry you then she can do it, but don’t expect me to come!”

Changsun told Kyuhyun, feeling so angry towards him and very disappointed on what his daughter did. Changsun looks at his wife.

“Are you not coming with me?”

Changsun asks his wife. Soo-yeon shook her head.

“I won’t go with you. Just go home if you want. You’re such a narrow-minded man”

Soo-yeon told her husband, feeling mad at him because of his behavior. Changsun takes a deep breath and leaves the venue without saying anything. Soo-yeon sighs and looks at Kyuhyun.

“Sweetheart…”

Kyuhyun looks at his soon to be mother in-law sadly.

“Mom, what will I do now? I’m sorry. I don’t want this to happen”

Kyuhyun told Soo-yeon sadly. Soo-yeon shook her head.

“It’s not your fault and it’s not also Minnie’s fault. Love is not a crime. It’s just that there are some people who just can’t understand it”

Soo-yeon smiles at Kyuhyun and holds his hand.

“Don’t worry sweetheart. Your father in-law just need some time to cool his head down and of course to think. Please give him some time and please understand him. We’re really shock to hear the news. I know that he’s just worried about our baby girl. You see. Minnie is our only child and we’re really overprotective to her. Well…”

Soo-yeon sighs, feeling sad that her daughter is soon to get married.

“It’s just…it’s a bit fast you know. Minnie is just twenty one years old, but what can we do? If you’re her happiness and she really loves you then who are we to hinder? It’s our baby girl’s life, so she needs to decide for herself and beside she’s old enough though she tend to be a crybaby and immature sometimes”

Soo-yeon told Kyuhyun while smiling at him. Kyuhyun smiles and nods his head, agreeing to his mother in-law.

“That’s super true mom. Minnie is like that. Such a crybaby girl and very sensitive”

“Doctor Cho…”

“Please call me Kyu. No need to be formal since you’re going to be my mother in-law”

Kyuhyun told his soon to be mother in law. Soo-yeon nods at him.

“Please take care of Minnie and love her truly”

Soo-yeon told Kyuhyun who smiles at her and nods his head.

“Don’t worry mom because I’m going to take care of your baby girl. I’m going to love her more each day and I’m going to love her with all my heart and soul”

“I trust you because I know that you’re going to be the best man for my daughter. Minnie won’t choose you if you’re not the best”

“Thanks mom”

Kyuhyun told Soo-yeon with a smile on his lips. Soo-yeon nods her head happily.

“Let’s talk about the wedding. I want to know about the whole plan”

“Arasso”

Kyuhyun smiles brightly. Soo-yeon giggles happily as she and Kyuhyun talks about the surprise wedding for Sungmin.

~~~

*LEE MANSION, NEW YORK CITY*

 

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun drop Soo-yeon at Lee mansion after her dinner with Kyuhyun. The head maid greets her.

“Where is my husband?”

Soo-yeon asks the head maid.

“Mr. Lee is inside his office”

“Thanks”

Soo-yeon smiles at the head maid who bows her head to her. She went upstairs. Soo-yeon knocks on the door of her husband’s office before going inside. She looks at her husband who is sitting on his chair while busy working on his design of a building for his new project.

“Honey…”

Soo-yeon calls her husband’s attention, but he ignores her. Soo-yeon sighs and gently closes the door. She walks towards her husband and sits on the lounger beside his desk.

“Do you have a minute? Can we talk?”

Soo-yeon asks. Changsun just nods his head.

“I know that things are happening so fast and you’re disappointed to our baby girl. But honey…”

Soo-yeon stares at her husband sadly.

“This is our daughter’s life and she has the right to decide for it. Please don’t hate her and don’t hinder her happiness. Our future son in-law is really nice and I really think that he loves our daughter, so please don’t be like that”

Changsun stops on what he’s doing. He puts down his pencil and looks at his wife.

“Where is Jongwoon? I need to talk to him. He needs to explain as to why he allows this thing to happen to Minnie. He supposed to look after her while his best friend stay in Seoul”

Changsun told his wife who shook her head.

“Honey, it’s not Jongwoon’s fault. Minnie chooses it that way because she loves Kyu. Please understand the situation and don’t be so narrow-minded. Jongwoon and Kyu don’t know that Minnie is pregnant. She didn’t tell it to them. She hides it because she’s feeling so guilty”

“Guilty?”

Changsun asks, raising an eyebrow. Soo-yeon nods.

“When she and Kyu had a relationship, Kyu is still engaged to his fiancée. But what Minnie doesn’t know is that Kyu broke up with his fiancée before they make love. Minnie becomes the wedding planner of Kyu, but she doesn’t have any idea that the wedding that she’s actually planning is her wedding to the man she loves and that no other than Doctor Cho Kyuhyun”

“So, it’s a surprise wedding?”

“Exactly”

Soo-yeon smiles brightly.

“The problem is, Minnie quit as the wedding planner because she’s hurt knowing that she’s just a wedding planner and not a bride and she’s having a hard time planning the wedding of the man she loves”

“Then why not tell it to her?”

Changsun asks. Soo-yeon shook her head.

“You will ruin the entire plan. So, to pursue the surprise wedding, Kyu is still planning it with the help of Jongwoon and his cousin and his parents. They already met Minnie in Seoul and we’re going to meet them in Japan. We will be flying with Jongwoon this Sunday. I don’t know if Teukie and Kangin will go with us because Jongwoon is not yet talking to them. We need to help for the preparation for the wedding of our baby girl”

Soo-yeon told her husband happily. Changsun shook his head.

“I’m not coming with you”

“What do you mean?”

Soo-yeon asks. Changsun stares at his wife seriously.

“I told you that I’m not going to attend the wedding of Minnie”

“Honey…”

“That’s my decision!”

Changsun told his wife angrily. Soo-yeon looks at her husband with teary eyes.

“Why are you like that huh? Can’t you see that they love each other? Do you want our daughter to be sad? I can’t understand you”

Soo-yeon takes a deep breath, controlling her tears from falling.

“Honey, Minnie is our daughter and you should accept her no matter what is her mistake and I told you. It’s her life and she’s no longer a kid. She can decide on her own. Look. I know that you’re disappointed, but you need to understand. Our baby girl loves Kyu and he loves Minnie. Why are you hindering their happiness? Is our baby girl’s happiness doesn’t matter to you?”

Soo-yeon told her husband, hoping that he will change his mind and won’t get mad at their daughter anymore. Changsun didn’t answer. He just keeps quiet.

“Why are you like that? You’re just going to hurt our baby girl. You see. She’s not ok. Her babies are not in good condition because their heart beats are slow”

Soo-yeon told Changsun sadly.

“You supposed to be thankful that we’re going to have a son in-law now and we’re going to have cute and adorable grandchild. They are blessings in our family and of course in our life. Stop being a hard headed and understand. Minnie loves Kyu and Kyu loves Minnie”

Soo-yeon opens her red Prada handbag and gets the copy of Sungmin’s ultrasound that Kyuhyun gave her.

“Kyu is leaving tomorrow. He will be flying in Japan to prepare the wedding. We don’t have much time, so don’t be a hard headed. I just hope you settle everything with your son in-law before his flight in Japan tomorrow”

Soo-yeon puts the copy of Sungmin’s ultrasound on top of her husband’s desk.

“If you wouldn’t change your mind after seeing this, then you’re such a jerk!”

Soo-yeon told Changsun. She stands up and leaves her husband’s office quietly. Changsun gets the copy of his daughter’s ultrasound on top of his desk and stares on it. He smiles brightly while staring at his grandchildren.

“Hi there little angels”

Changsun starts talking happily to the picture of his grandchildren.

“Are you baby girls or baby boys?”

Changsun asks, feeling excited to see his grandchildren soon and sings lullaby for them and of course holds them on his arms.

“I bet both of you will be so cute, lovely and very adorable just like your mom and dad”

Changsun smiles brightly. He slowly runs his fingers on the picture of his grandchildren.

“I’m sorry for being stubborn awhile ago. I supposed to understand. Your dad loves your mom so much. They love each other so much. It’s just that I just feel disappointed. I just can’t believe that your mom can do that. But what can I do? It already happen and beside it’s not an accident. It’s never an accident. I know that they do it because they love each other and that’s why both of you will be born soon. Both of you are blessing in your mom and dad’s life and both of you will bring happiness and strength and more love in their life. Both of you will always be the fruit of your parents’ love for each other. Both of you are here because they love each other”

Changsun wipes the tears that fall from his eyes.

“I’m just sad because your mom is our baby girl and she’s getting married soon. It only means that we wouldn’t be with her all the time and we wouldn’t see her often. But it’s ok because we’re going to welcome a handsome and very nice son in-law and that’s your dad and of course we’re going to welcome both of you soon. Having new members in the family is always happy. Your mom won’t go that far from us. Of course all of you can visit here whenever you want. But I’m really going to miss her. Sorry for getting mad at your mom and dad awhile ago”

Changsun smiles again.

“But don’t worry now because I understand them and I’m no longer mad. Don’t worry because your mom and dad are going to marry each other soon. They are getting married three weeks from now, are you guys excited?”

Changsun chuckles.

“Your mom will be the best bride and her wedding to your dad will be the best wedding ever. So, promise grandpa that both of you will stay safe inside your mom’s womb and you will be healthy or else everyone of us will be sad. Let’s call your mom”

Changsun gets his mobile phone on his desk and calls his daughter.

“Dad”

Changsun sighs sadly, hearing his daughter’s sad voice.

“Why is my baby girl sad? Are you not feeling well?”

Changsun asks, speaking in English since his daughter is not that used to speak in Korean and she doesn’t understand the language that much. Sungmin nods her head weakly while rubbing her legs, massaging it because she’s having cramps and it’s really painful.

“I’m not feeling well dad. My body is aching. I feel so heavy. Everything is painful”

Sungmin told her father sadly. She places her hand on her tummy and starts rubbing her big tummy.

“Why? What happen to you?”

Changsun asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

“I just miss you and mom. That’s all. Don’t worry about me because I’m fine”

Sungmin told her father. Of course she can’t tell her father that she’s pregnant. She’s really afraid to tell it to her parents because she’s afraid that they will grill her alive and hate her as well as Kyuhyun.

“We miss you too baby”

Changsun told his daughter while staring at the copy of her ultrasound. He just pretends that he doesn’t know everything. It’s for the sake of the surprise wedding.

“Is mom already sleeping?”

“I don’t know. I’m here inside my office”

“You’re tiring yourself that much again”

Sungmin told her father, pouting. Changsun shook his head.

“I’m just working on the new design of a building for my new project. I need to finish this because I’m at the site tomorrow. But don’t worry. I’m going to sleep after I’ve finish this one. Thirty more minutes baby girl”

“Arasso. Just don’t tire yourself that much. Dad…”

“Hmmm?”

There was a short moment of silence before Sungmin speaks again.

“I’m sorry”

Sungmin told her father sadly, controlling her tears from falling. Changsun can feel his daughter’s sadness through her voice.

“Sorry?”

Changsun asks, pretending that he doesn’t know why his daughter is saying sorry. Of course he needs to act innocent or else he will ruin the plan for the surprise wedding.

“For disappointing you and mom”

Sungmin told her father sadly. She knows that her parents will be very disappointed with her when they finally know that she’s pregnant. Changsun shook his head.

“You never disappoint us baby. Your mom and I are always proud of you”

“But I didn’t regret anything because I love him”

Sungmin told her father. Yes, it’s true. She didn’t regret anything. She didn’t regret loving Kyuhyun and giving herself to him. She didn’t regret being pregnant with his kids. Sungmin regret nothing.

“I love him so much dad, but I don’t know if he loves me too”

“He didn’t tell you?”

Changsun asks.

“He did. He told me that he loves me so much. But how can I believe that if he’s marrying other woman and it’s not even me?”

Sungmin asks her father sadly.

“Baby…”

Changsun takes a deep breath.

“Just trust him. If he tells you that he loves you then you need to believe, especially if you know that he’s sincere on loving you”

“I don’t know dad…”

Sungmin shook her head sadly.

“I’m just confused because he loves someone and he’s getting married. It hurts. I want him to be by my side and love me, but I guess that will never happen”

Sungmin told his father as she wipes her tears away.

“Of course he loves you. He’s actually here and asks for our blessings for your wedding. I just can’t tell it to you baby. Sorry because it’s a surprise wedding. I’m sorry if we need to keep it a secret, but you will know it soon. If only you know that he loves you that much. I’m sure that you’re going to be happy…very happy”

Changsun thought while staring at the copy of his daughter’s ultrasound; staring at his grandchildren happily.

“You should take a rest now baby”

Changsun told his daughter. Sungmin nods.

“You too. See you and mom soon. I’ll be flying back in New York after two weeks. I’ll just call you for the details of my flight”

“See you soon baby. Your mom and I love you so much”

Sungmin manages to smile.

“I love you too dad and of course mom. Sleep after doing your design”

Changsun nods happily.

“I will”

Changsun told his daughter before hanging up.

“Both of you need to behave inside your mom’s womb and don’t make it hard for her or else your mom and dad’s wedding won’t happen. Behave and don’t be naughty, arasso?”

Changsun told his grandchildren while staring happily on their pictures.

“Now, it’s time to do the right thing and make that wedding come true”

Changsun smiles and calls Jongwoon to ask for Kyuhyun’s number because he’s going to talk to him.

~~~

NEXT DAY…

 

“It will be fine Kyu”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun who is sitting quietly inside his car. Kyuhyun is feeling nervous because his father in law wants to talk to him before he leaves on that day.

“Don’t be scared of dad”

Jongwoon smiles at Kyuhyun.

“But he’s scary you know. Such a very strict man”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon as he stares at him.

“But of course I understand him. Of course it’s normal for a father to get mad knowing that his daughter and one and only child is pregnant. Of course dad will get mad because Minnie is his baby girl and the fact that Minnie and I make love though we don’t know each other that much”

Kyuhyun explains to Jongwoon who flashes a smile on him.

“But you don’t need to worry anymore because dad already understands it. He can never resist his baby girl. That lost bunny is such a spoiled brat”

Jongwoon gently pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“I know that mom and dad finally understand that you and Minnie love each other that much. That’s the reason why dad wants to talk to you. I know that he wouldn’t talk to you if he didn’t understand everything and he wouldn’t talk to you if he’s still mad at you and Minnie”

Jongwoon smiles and looks at his watch.

“You better go down now and talk to him”

Jongwoon points his finger towards the tall man who is wearing a blue hard hat. He was holding a blue print while discussing it with his co-Engineers and three Architects.

“Do you think its ok? I might disturb him. He seems so busy”

“But he’s the one who told you to visit him at the site because he wants to talk to you before your flight in Japan today. So what are you waiting for Kyu? Just go down now and talk to him or else you will be late in your flight. That will be a great problem you know. I’m sure that Wookie is already waiting for you there”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun who nods his head..

“I’ll wait for you here. Good luck. Fighting!”

Jongwoon happily cheers Kyuhyun who smiles brightly at him. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and went out of Jongwoon’s car. He takes a long deep breath, calming his self.

“You can do it Cho Kyuhyun. It’s for Minnie and the twins”

Kyuhyun told his self before walking towards Changsun who is busy discussing the blue print that he’s holding to his colleagues.

“Dad…”

Kyuhyun approaches his father in law. Changsun stop talking when he heard someone calling him. He turns around and found Kyuhyun. He looks at him and smile, making Kyuhyun feel more comfortable.

“Hi there son”

Changsun greets Kyuhyun. He gives the blue print to one of the Engineers and walks towards Kyuhyun.

“Come. I’m going to introduce you to my fellow Engineers and to some of the Architects here”

Changsun smiles and happily drags Kyuhyun with him towards his colleagues.

“EVERYONE, PLEASE GATHER AROUND HERE!”

Changsun shouts happily in English, catching each and everyone’s attention. They all look at him as well as some of the employees working at the site.

“I’d like you all to meet my son in-law. My baby girl is finally getting married three weeks from now in Okinawa Japan. She’s getting married to this man”

Changsun happily pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“He will be my son in-law soon. I’m proud to introduce my son in-law to all of you. He’s Doctor Cho Kyuhyun. He’s a doctor and he’s from Seoul. He’s working at Seoul National Medical Center. He’s the head of the Internal Medicine Department and one of the Board of Directors there. He’s also a Neurosurgeon”

Changsun proudly introduces Kyuhyun to all of them. They all greet Kyuhyun happily and wish them the best for his wedding to Sungmin. Kyuhyun smiles brightly and bows to all of them.

“Please excuse us for awhile. I just need to talk to him. He’s leaving later. He’ll be flying in Japan today to prepare the surprise wedding for my daughter. Soo-yeon and I are going to follow this Sunday with Jongwoon and his parents”

Changsun told them happily as they congratulate him and Kyuhyun. They smile at them before excusing their selves.

“Dad, this is where you work?”

Kyuhyun asks as they walk around the site. Changsun nods.

“This is the new site for my new project. We’re going to build a mall here. I’m discussing the blue print to my fellow Engineers and of course to some Architects awhile ago”

“I’m sorry for disturbing you”

Kyuhyun told his soon to be father in law, apologizing to him. Changsun shook his head while smiling.

“No need to apologize son. I’m the one who told you to go here before you leave today. So…”

Changsun looks at Kyuhyun.

“What time is your flight?”

“Twelve noon”

“Too bad…”

Changsun sighs sadly.

“I can’t even eat lunch with you before you go. But anyway, we’re going to see each other in Okinawa, right?”

Changsun asks. Kyuhyun stops walking. He stares at his soon to be father in law who is smiling so brightly at him.

“I’m sorry for what happen yesterday. I’m just shock to hear the news and of course I feel disappointed towards my daughter for doing that thing. But I finally understand when your mother in law gave me the copy of Minnie’s ultrasound. I just saw the twins and they are really adorable. I understand it fully when I talk to Minnie yesterday. She loves you”

“I love her too dad”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin’s father. Changsun nods his head happily.

“I know son because if not then you wouldn’t be here talking to me. Minnie is actually sad and I bet she’s crying yesterday. She just doesn’t want to admit it because she knows that I will be worrying about her. She thinks that you don’t love her because she doesn’t know that you and your fiancée are over and you’re going to marry her”

“I’m sorry about that dad. I don’t want her to feel like that. It’s just that I need to hide the truth from her for the sake of the wedding. I’m not playing on her. I really do love her dad”

“I know and I believe you”

Changsun smiles and stares at his watch.

“I can’t believe that time really run so fast”

Changsun looks at Kyuhyun with a smile on his lips.

“Son, I really want to talk to you more. But I guess you need to go now or else you will miss your flight and I don’t want that to happen. Let’s just see each other in Okinawa and talk more and of course get to know each other more, arasso?”

Changsun told Kyuhyun who nods happily.

“Is Jongwoon going to drop you at the airport?”

“Yes dad”

“Have a safe flight son and see you in Okinawa”

Changsun hugs Kyuhyun happily.

“I know that you’re going to be a loving husband to my Minnie and of course a good dad for the twins”

“Kibum and Sandeul”

Changsun looks at Kyuhyun blankly.

“That’s the name of the twins. Kibum and Sandeul. Key and Deullie for short”

“They are boys?”

Changsun asks excitedly. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“We still don’t know the gender of the twins. But I have this feeling that they will be boys”

“I see”

Changsun smiles.

“Thanks dad”

“I know that my baby girl will be safe with you because you love her so much”

“I’m going now”

“I’ll walk with you”

Changsun told his soon to be son in law. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“No need dad. Just go back to your work. I don’t want to disturb you that much. Don’t worry because I can take care of myself. I’m sure that they are already waiting for you”

“Sure?”

Changsun asks. Kyuhyun nods happily and hugs his soon to be father in law.

“See you in Okinawa”

Kyuhyun told Changsun who nods happily.

“Of course son. Your mother in law will be flying there this Sunday. You should wait for us”

“Arasso”

Kyuhyun looks at Changsun and smiles brightly like a kid.

“I’m going now”

Kyuhyun told his soon to be father in law. Changsun smiles and gently pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“You take care son”

“I will. You also take care and mom. Don’t tire yourself that much. See you in Okinawa”

“See you in Okinawa”

Kyuhyun smiles. He bows at his father in-law and waves his hand before walking away.

~~~

Sungmin is going to Okinawa, Japan with Jongwoon…

 

Sungmin was sitting on the bed while staring at her best friend who is busy packing her things.

“Jongwoonie…”

Sungmin calls her best friend before eating the slice of her strawberry short cake. Jongwoon just nods his head without looking at Sungmin.

“Yes lost bunny? What do you want this time?”

Jongwoon asks as he continues to pack his best friend’s clothes. Sungmin chew the cake inside before speaking.

“Why are you packing my clothes?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon sighs and looks at Sungmin who is happily eating her strawberry short cake.

“Minnie…”

Jongwoon focused his attention back on what he’s doing.

“How many times do I need to explain that we’re going in Okinawa and we’re leaving tomorrow morning?”

“But why do we need to go in Okinawa? I don’t want”

Sungmin told her best friend, slowly shaking her head. Jongwoon stops packing his best friend’s clothes. He looks at her. Sungmin was still eating her cake happily without looking at him.

“And what do you mean by that huh lost bunny?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin stops eating and looks at Jongwoon who is frowning at her.

“I don’t want to go in Okinawa”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while pouting like a brat girl. She places the plate that she’s holding on top of the bedside table and drinks her glass of water. Sungmin carefully puts down the glass after drinking. She looks at Jongwoon as she starts rubbing her big tummy. Sungmin is already ten weeks pregnant at that time and her tummy is really big. Sungmin opens the drawer of the bedside table and gets the copy of her second ultrasound. It’s a 4D ultrasound. She just had her second ultrasound yesterday before Sunny leave for vacation. Well, it’s not really a vacation. Sunny will actually fly in Okinawa for the surprise wedding. She just told Sungmin that she will be having vacation with her family, so she won’t get suspicious at all or else the entire plan for the surprise wedding will be put to nothing. Sungmin happily stares at her babies.

“My little angels and I are too lazy to go in Okinawa. That’s why I don’t want to come with you tomorrow. You can just leave me here Jongwoonie. Don’t worry. I’ll be fine and there are a lot of helpers who can watch me here while you’re there”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, making him sighs heavily. Jongwoon is feeling so stress out because of the surprise wedding. Aside from helping Kyuhyun with the preparation, keeping the wedding a secret from his best friend is really a stressful job and he’s already running out of fake stories that he can tell Sungmin just to persuade her to go with him in Okinawa. Of course, bringing the bride in Okinawa is really stressful, especially when Sungmin start acting like a brat and always rejecting Jongwoon’s offer to go with him in Okinawa. Jongwoon needs to bring her there by hook or by crook or else the surprise wedding won’t happen at all and all their hard work will be put to nothing.

“Aish!”

Jongwoon ruffles his hair irritatingly. He stops packing Sungmin’s clothes and sits beside her.

“I told you that you should come with me”

“But I don’t want”

Sungmin told her best friend while pouting at him.

“I’m really lazy to go somewhere. I just want to stay here in your house. I want to sleep and eat all the time and I’m feeling so heavy. I just want to take a rest before I fly back in New York next week. You see. My twins are really growing fast”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while rubbing her tummy happily.

“Are they already moving?”

Jongwoon asks as he carefully rests his head on his best friend’s tummy, hoping that he can hear something or feel the babies’ movement. Sungmin smiles as she gently Jongwoon’s hair.

“You act like my husband”

Sungmin teases her best friend while laughing softly. Jongwoon slowly raises his head and sits straight. He looks at Sungmin while frowning.

“Do you want me to punch you? Aish! Stop being a , will you?”

Jongwoon rubs his arms.

“You’re giving me goose bumps. Aish! So disgusting”

“Shut up you ing !”

Sungmin stuck her tongue out and hits Jongwoon’s arm.

“Ouch!”

Sungmin laughs softly and continues rubbing her tummy.

“You know Jongwoonie? I was so happy yesterday while watching my little angels moving. I’m so happy to see them moving their fingers and legs and of course I’m really happy and feel so relief hearing their heart beats and knowing that their hearts are already beating normal and they are already fine and healthy inside my tummy. I know that I can’t feel them moving, but I know that day will come soon”

Sungmin told Jongwoon with a mixture of happiness and sadness. She’s happy…very happy because her babies are safe and she’s really happy that she’s going to be a mother soon. Watching her babies at the monitor yesterday brings Sungmin happiness. She’s happy seeing them moving and the fact that the twins’ heart beats are already normal and that they are growing healthy and fine. But of course, she feels a bit sad because Kyuhyun can’t even saw their twins moving in her tummy. He can’t even hear their hearts beating. He’s already missing a lot of things about Sungmin’s pregnancy because he’s not by her side and that what makes Sungmin sad.

“I thought you’re happy, but how come I can see a little bit of sadness in your eyes?”

Jongwoon asks his best friend with so much concern. Sungmin looks at him sadly.

“I just feel a bit sad because the father of my twins is not here by my side. He’s missing a lot because he’s not here with me and I feel sad. I also want him to see our twins moving their legs and fingers. I also want him to hear our twins’ heart beats. But that thing won’t happen because he’s marrying other woman and he doesn’t even know that our twins are here inside my tummy. But what can I do? I need to hide them from him because I don’t want to disturb him anymore. I know that he’s already happy with his soon to be bride”

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon sighs and looks at Sungmin while smiling.

“Don’t be sad. I’m here for you”

Jongwoon told Sungmin.

“If only you know lost bunny. You’re Kyu’s bride. But I just can’t tell it to you or else I’ll be ruining everything. Aish! This is getting stressful. I’m going to grow old that fast because of you and Kyu. Why are you guys doing this to me?”

Jongwoon thought. He smiles at Sungmin and starts rubbing her tummy gently.

“You should be happy because the twins are already fine now, so you should go with me in Okinawa tomorrow”

“Why?”

“Minnie…”

Jongwoon sighs.

“What do you mean by why huh? I already told you the reason as to why we need to go in Okinawa tomorrow”

“But still…”

Sungmin sighs.

“I don’t understand why your friend wants me to be her model. I’m already big like a hippo or should I say bigger than a hippo? Being her model is not a great idea. Just tell her to look for another model that is ier than me. Seriously, I’m already pregnant and being a model will not suit me at all”

Sungmin explains to Jongwoon who gently flicks her forehead.

“I told you that she’s looking for a pregnant model and not the typical model that you’re seeing walking at the runaway. She’s going to have a promotion about beach wedding dresses that can be worn by pregnant brides”

“But I’m not a bride”

“But you’re pregnant. It doesn’t mean that you need to be a bride for you to become her model”

Jongwoon bites his lips and sighs.

“I already told her, so please Minnie. Just please do this for me. She really needs you. It’s for her magazine ok. I already told her, so there’s no backing out and beside Doctor Lee already gave you permission that you can ride the plane because the twins are fine now. Please, it’s just a small favor”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while flashing his puppy eyes, making her smile. Sungmin moves closer to Jongwoon and brushes her nose from his. She wraps her arms around Jongwoon’s neck and flashes a sweet smile.

“In one condition”

“Name it”

Jongwoon told Sungmin before kissing her nose softly.

“I can do it for you. Just name it”

“Well…”

Sungmin thinks for awhile.

“I want us to visit the Emerald Beach in Okinawa and fly lots of sky lanterns there and I want you to treat me dinner at Izakaya. Deal?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon nods happily.

“Deal. Don’t worry lost bunny, we’re going to eat in every places you want. I’m going to buy you everything and treat you all the time while we stay in Okinawa. Just go with me ok?”

“Ok”

Sungmin giggles happily.

“It’s really great to have a super rich best friend”

Sungmin told Jongwoon happily.

“Maybe we can also shop around Okinawa, what do you think?”

“I thought you’re feeling heavy huh? Then how come you suddenly want to shop around Okinawa”

“Please and of course you’re the one who’s going to pay everything since you’re richer than me”

Sungmin smiles brightly. Jongwoon coughs, clearing his throat.

“Excuse me lost bunny. You’re richer than me”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin shook her head.

“I don’t own an airline company and an aviation company and a big travel agency company. I’m just a simple wedding planner and not even a pilot who earns millions and billions of dollars each month”

Sungmin told Jongwoon who shook his head.

“FYI lost bunny, I don’t own those companies. Those companies belong to my parents”

“But you’re the heir”

“I'll be the heir after one million years”

Jongwoon chuckles.

“I might be earning millions and billions of dollars every month, but I’m not the child of the owner of big construction companies in New York, Switzerland, Sydney and Japan. I’m not even the heir of those big and very successful companies”

“But you’re still richer than me. I know how much money you’re making every millisecond, so stop pretending that you’re poor”

“Fine. I’m going to spend a lot of money for you while we stay in Okinawa. Just go with me. What else do you want huh brat lost bunny?”

Jongwoon happily told his best friend. He really doesn’t mind spending money for her. Sungmin giggles happily and shook her head.

“That’s all my dear Captain Jongwoonie. I just don’t want to spend a single cent while we stay in Okinawa. Of course you need to pay me for accepting the deal of your dear friend. Who is she anyway?”

“You’re going to find out”

Jongwoon giggles happily. He stands up.

“I’ll continue packing your things before I pack mine. Just continue eating”

Jongwoon told his best friend happily. Sungmin nods happily and starts eating her cake again. Jongwoon looks at her happily.

“Ha! Mission accomplished! I don’t care how much money I’m going to spend just to bring her with me in Okinawa. The wedding should happen no matter what. She and Kyu must get married no matter what it takes”

Jongwoon told his self while smiling brightly. Sungmin notices Jongwoon smiling so brightly.

“Jongwoonie, why are you so happy?”

Sungmin asks curiously while staring at her best friend. Jongwoon shook his head.

“I’m just happy because I’m going to spend my money. That’s all”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while giggling happily. He gently pats Sungmin’s cheek before continuing backing Sungmin’s things. Sungmin looks at her best friend, observing him. Jongwoon is still smiling brightly and he really looks so happy and excited.

“I wonder why he is so happy and he really looks so excited. Maybe he likes that friend of his”

Sungmin thought, still staring at her best friend. She shook her head.

“But that’s impossible because Jongwoonie loves his Miss Flight Attendant even though she’s getting married soon”

Sungmin told herself.

“Maybe my dear Captain Jongwoonie is just really happy that he will spend his money. Seriously, he’s really weird. But then, he’s ing rich. I bet he just doesn’t know where to place his money anymore, that’s why he’s happy that he’s going to spend some of it”

Sungmin whispers while giggling happily.

“Ha! I’m going to be a leech while we’re in Okinawa. I’m going to let him spend a lot. Oh well! I’m just helping him to spend his money since he no longer has any idea on where to place it. Instead of giving him so much stress because of thinking where to put his money then I’ll just spend it for him, so he won’t think about it. That will be perfect”

Sungmin told herself happily. She nods her head happily and continue eating her cake while thinking of the possible things on how to spend her best friend’s money, so Jongwoon won’t be worrying a lot on where he would place all his wealth.

~~~

The wedding preparation with the help of Jongwoon and Ryeowook :)

 

Sungmin and Jongwoon are holding each other’s hand as they went inside the Okinawa Wedding Boutique. That day is the day wherein Jongwoon and Ryeowook will help Sungmin to look for her wedding dress for her wedding next week. Sungmin notices a man wearing an all black outfit sitting on the sofa. He was wearing a hood and sunglasses to cover his face and a mask to cover his mouth. He was holding a magazine, pretending that he is reading, but what Sungmin doesn’t know is that the man is actually watching her and Jongwoon. He was watching them, feeling a little bit jealous because they are so sweet with each other. That mysterious man really hates seeing Sungmin and Jongwoon being close to each other. He knows the fact that they are best of friends, but being too close to each other as if they are couple is not the way best friends should act and that’s what makes him jealous. But of course he can’t do anything. He can only watch them from his seat or else Sungmin will recognize him.

“Minnie…”

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and forces her to look at him because he notices his best friend staring at the mysterious man sitting on the sofa. Of course Jongwoon know who is that man, that’s why he quickly catches Sungmin’s attention because he’s afraid that Sungmin will recognize Kyuhyun. Sungmin must not know that Kyuhyun is in Japan or else their plan will be put to nothing.

“Who are you looking at?”

Jongwoon asks Sungmin, pretending that he doesn’t know who Sungmin is looking at. Sungmin shook her head.

“I just remember someone”

Sungmin told Jongwoon. Well, she’s not lying. It’s true that she remembers Kyuhyun upon seeing the mysterious man sitting on the sofa. He’s build is same as Kyuhyun and even though no matter how hard he tries to hide his face, Sungmin knows how he moves and sit. Call her weird, but Sungmin is really observing Kyuhyun before; the way he talks, smiles, moves, stand and of course sit. Those are the simple things that Sungmin keeps by herself.

“You’re thinking about Doctor Cho again. Aren’t you?”

Jongwoon asks while raising an eyebrow. Sungmin nods sadly.

“Seriously, you shouldn’t bring me here my dear Captain Jongwoonie. I’m just missing Kyu even more because I want to be his bride someday. I bet he’s already married now”

Sungmin told Jongwoon sadly.

“I’m sorry baby. But we’re here to fit some wedding dress for your pictorial next week. Of course my friend needs to know what wedding dress to bring for the pictorial because she’s just new in the fashion industry. She just graduated from college you know and this is her first major project”

Jongwoon explains. But of course everything that he told Sungmin is fake. He’s just make a story and he’s feeling so guilty for lying to his best friend all the time because Jongwoon never lies to Sungmin like that. He never lies to his best friend, but for the sake of her happiness then Jongwoon must lie to her all the time and that what makes him feel so stress.

“Where is your friend?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Aish! What took them so long? Seriously, this getting so stressful”

Jongwoon thought while smiling at Sungmin.

“I don’t know. Maybe she’s still in her office”

“Then you can go inside her office and call her. I’ll just sit here and wait for you”

“NO!”

Jongwoon shouts as he stops Sungmin on sitting beside Kyuhyun. Sungmin holds her chest, feeling her heart beating fast because of fear.

“JONGWOONIE!”

Sungmin shouts while pouting.

“Why are you shouting? You scared me and my babies. Oh my goodness! I’m just on my tenth week. Do you want me to give birth too early?”

“Of course not. I’m sorry”

Jongwoon smiles weakly, ignoring Kyuhyun who is staring at them. Jongwoon knows that Kyuhyun is already staring at him seriously for making Sungmin feel scared because of shouting. Even though Kyuhyun is wearing sunglasses, Jongwoon knows that his eyes are focused on him.

“Ah, Minnie…”

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s hand.

“Let’s just look around for the meantime while waiting for my friend. It will be great to look around and maybe you can find some good ideas on planning a wedding for your next clients”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, trying to convince her. Sungmin shook her head.

“I just want to sit. I’m tired of standing. Just go inside your friend’s office now. I’ll just wait for you here”

“But Minnie…”

Jongwoon tries to stop Sungmin, but it’s too late. She’s too fast to pull her hand on his grip and sits beside Kyuhyun who suddenly freeze. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon while rubbing her tummy gently.

“The twins are growing so fast and they are getting so heavy you know. I’m already tired. Just leave me here. I’ll take a rest”

“You’re just being lazy again”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while pouting.

“Ok. Let’s just put it this way my dear Captain Jongwoonie”

Sungmin pouts at her best friend.

“Let’s just exchange our situations. You’ll carry the twins in your tummy and let’s see if you can do it”

“Oh! If only I can get pregnant, why not?”

Jongwoon told Sungmin sarcastically.

“Shoo. Just leave me alone. I’m already tired of walking. Seriously, I want us to go at the Emerald Beach and fly lots of sky lanterns. You promise me that, but you’re not doing it”

Sungmin frowns. Jongwoon flicks her forehead.

“I told you that we’re going there next week. We just need to finish this first. I promise that we’re going there next week”

“Really?”

“Since when did I break my promise to you huh?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin smiles and shook her head.

“Just go now and call your friend because I’m already hungry”

“What?”

Jongwoon sighs.

“I seriously can’t believe you. You’re such a monster. You just ate a lot before we go here and now you’re feeling hungry again”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who nods at him.

“Why? Are you already regretting that you make a deal with me?”

“No. I just can’t believe that pregnant woman can eat that much. No wonder that you’re growing like a hippo”

Jongwoon teases Sungmin, making Kyuhyun laughs softly. Unfortunately, Sungmin heard Kyuhyun’s laughter. She stares at him. Jongwoon and Kyuhyun’s hearts start beating so fast.

“And why are you laughing?”

Sungmin asks while frowning.

“Are you even included in our conversation?”

Kyuhyun shook his head and shows Sungmin the magazine that he’s reading, gesturing her that he’s laughing because of the magazine and not because of her. Sungmin just ignores him and looks at Jongwoon who sighs in relief.

“I’ll wait for you here”

“Sure?”

Jongwoon asks, feeling nervous because Sungmin might recognize Kyuhyun.

“Yes I am sure. Don’t worry about me”

Sungmin told Jongwoon who slowly looks at Kyuhyun who nods his head.

“Ok. I’ll just call my friend inside her office. Just stay here. Don’t go anywhere”

“Ok. I love you Jongwoonie”

Sungmin told Jongwoon. She stares at the mysterious man sitting beside her because he suddenly coughs upon hearing her telling Jongwoon those words.

“I love you baby”

Jongwoon told Sungmin, catching her attention. He did that on purpose. Of course he wants to catch Sungmin’s attention so she wouldn’t recognize Kyuhyun, but he can be evil sometimes. He purposely calls Sungmin as ‘baby’ to make Kyuhyun jealous in which he thinks effective because Kyuhyun sighs heavily.

“I’ll be back for you”

Jongwoon told his best friend. Sungmin nods her head. Jongwoon smiles and looks at Kyuhyun before walking away, leaving Sungmin and Kyuhyun alone. Sungmin sits quietly on the sofa while rubbing her big tummy happily while Kyuhyun is pretending to read the magazine that he’s holding, but the truth is he’s actually observing Sungmin. She looks so beautiful even though she’s already pregnant. Her tummy is big and he really wants to touch it. Kyuhyun can never deny the fact that Sungmin gain a lot of weight, but she’s still beautiful and her legs are still the same, nothing change at all. Kyuhyun notice that her s grow a bit bigger in preparation for nourishing the twins when they come out from her womb. Sungmin notices Kyuhyun staring at her. Kyuhyun quickly looks away when Sungmin looks at him.

“Konichiwa!” (Hello!)

Sungmin greets Kyuhyun, but he pretends that he didn’t hear her. He continues reading the magazine that he’s holding, avoiding Sungmin who is staring at her while smiling.

“Anata wa nihongo o hanasu hoho o te imasu ka?” (Do you know how to speak Japanese?)

Sungmin asks curiously. She thought that Kyuhyun is Japanese. Kyuhyun didn’t answer her. He was afraid that is he speaks, Sungmin will recognize him.

“Anata wa watashi o rikai e inai nodesu ka?” (You don’t understand me?)

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun shook his head because he doesn’t understand everything that Sungmin is talking about. He doesn’t even know how to speak Japanese. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath.

“Come what may. At least I had the chance to talk to her”

Kyuhyun thought.

“I don’t speak Japanese and I can’t understand it as well”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin in English, without looking at her. His eyes are just focused on the magazine that he’s reading, hoping that Sungmin won’t get suspicious or recognize him. Sungmin stares at him and just nods her head.

“I see. I thought you’re Japanese”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who sighs in relief because Sungmin didn’t recognize his voice.

“You remind me of someone. Your voice sounds like him”

Much to Kyuhyun’s surprise, Sungmin knows the sound of his voice.

“I remember the man that I love”

“Who is he?”

Kyuhyun asks, hoping that Sungmin will tell him who the man she’s talking about is. Sungmin smiles, but Kyuhyun can see sadness in her eyes.

“He’s a doctor. I met him at Seoul National Medical Center when I went there to visit my best friend. His name is Doctor Cho Kyuhyun”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who just nods, feeling happy to know that Sungmin loves him.

“Is he your best friend? The one who was with you awhile ago?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods.

“He’s Kim Jongwoon. He’s a pilot. That’s why I call him Captain”

“But you don’t act like best friends”

Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun blankly.

“I mean, you’re too sweet with each other and he’s calling you baby”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, hiding his jealousy over Jongwoon.

“Oh! We’re really like that. You see. The man that I love, Kyu…that’s the way I call him. He often gets jealous of Jongwoonie. But I told him that we’re just best of friends. Well, other people might not believe us because we’re really close and sweet to each other. But Jongwoonie is just like a big brother to me. He spoils me a lot”

Sungmin laughs softly.

“You see. We made a deal. He wants me to be the model of his friend. He told me that his friend is looking for a pregnant model for her magazine. So, I made a deal with him. I really don’t want to go here in Okinawa because my little angels and I are really lazy. I just want to stay at his house and take a rest before I fly back in New York next week. But he keeps on insisting and he told me to do this little favor for him and for his friend. So, I told him that I will go with him here in Okinawa if he promised to bring me at the Emerald and we’re going to fly lots of sky lantern and he will treat me dinner at Izakaya. I also told him that I’m not going to spend a single cent while we stay here in Okinawa. He should be the one who will spend for everything”

Sungmin laughs softly again, feeling happy because Jongwoon is doing his promise. He’s the one who always spend and pay for everything. All she’s doing to buy expensive things and eat expensive food and let Jongwoon pays everything for her.

“He agrees on it. Jongwoonie is really spoiling me. He has one word. Once he decide and tell you something, he will really do it. I’m not even spending a single cent here. Well, he’s much richer than me and I’m just helping him spend his money. You see. Because he’s too rich, he doesn’t even know where to spend and what to do on his money and that’s why I’m helping him”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who just nods his head. He was quiet because he’s feeling so jealous already, but he keeps on hiding it or else Sungmin will recognize him for sure and he doesn’t want that to happen. Sungmin must not know that he’s in Okinawa or else their entire plan will be put to nothing. That’s why Kyuhyun keeps on holding back his jealousy for the sake of Sungmin.

“Why are you here?”

Sungmin asks.

“I’m waiting for my fiancée. We’re actually going to talk to the wedding designer for our beach wedding”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Then why are you wearing like that? You look so scary you know”

“I need to wear this because I have allergy”

Kyuhyun lied. Sungmin’s eyes widened, feeling scared.

“Don’t worry. It’s not contagious. It won’t harm you and your babies”

Kyuhyun quickly told Sungmin before she can move away from him. Sungmin nods and sighs in relief.

“I feel so envious on your fiancée”

“Why?”

“Because she’s getting married to the man she loves and it’s a beach wedding. You see. My dream wedding is a beach wedding”

“But you’re already married because you’re already pregnant”

Sungmin shook her head sadly.

“I don’t have a husband. I’m not married to him”

“To Doctor Cho Kyuhyun? Is he the father of your babies?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods.

“But he doesn’t know”

“Why? You supposed to tell him because he did that to you. He’s not supposed to run away from his responsibilities on you and the babies”

“I don’t want to tell him”

Sungmin shook her head, feeling sad again.

“He’s marrying someone. Actually, he has a fiancée when we have some kind of secret affair. I love him and that’s why I let him impregnate me. Call me stupid, but I didn’t regret doing it with him and of course loving him with all my heart even though I know that he loves someone and he’s getting married soon. I hide our twins from him because I don’t want him to marry me because I am pregnant and I don’t want him to leave his fiancée”

“But what if he loves you?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin shook her head again.

“I don’t know. I’m confused. All I can think about is hide the twins from him and go back in New York and tell my parents about my babies. I’m really scared of the things that will happen in the future and I really don’t know how I will raise my little angels alone, without him by my side”

Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes. Kyuhyun notices it.

“If he loves me then he loves me, but it’s already too late because I already broke up with him upon knowing that I am pregnant. I feel so guilty at that time because I just ruin a good relationship and I just want to correct my mistake and that’s why I didn’t tell him about my pregnancy. I don’t want to ruin his relationship with his fiancée. I don’t want to ruin it completely. That’s why I pushed him away from my life and hide my pregnancy even though it hurts me a lot because I love him and I always want to be his wife, but I guess that thing will never happen”

Sungmin wipes the tears that fall from her eyes. Kyuhyun feels hurt seeing those tears fall from Sungmin’s eyes. He wants to embrace her and hold her in his arm on that very moment, but he controls his self from doing it.

“Just wait for few more days baby. We’re going to be together. Our wedding will be next week. I love you and I won’t make you cry. I’m going to take care of you and our little angels. I’m really excited for next week. I love you, so don’t be sad now. We’re getting married next week and that’s the reason why Jongwoon brings you here in Okinawa”

Kyuhyun thought while staring at Sungmin sadly.

“Sorry about that. I’m such a crybaby. I’m really bad on holding back my tears”

“It’s ok. I understand. Of course it’s really painful and hard for a pregnant woman to go on with her life without the man she loves. But don’t worry. Everything will be alright. I’m sure that he loves you so much”

“You think so?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods.

“What makes you think that?”

“Ah…can I touch your tummy?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand and carefully places it on her tummy. Kyuhyun smiles as he gently rubs Sungmin’s tummy, feeling so happy to feel her big belly.

“You see. You guys have twins. They wouldn’t be here inside your tummy if he doesn’t love you”

“But he’s marrying someone”

“How sure are you? You’re the one who told me that you pushed him away from your life then how will you know if he really marries his fiancée?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin didn’t answer.

“What if he’s looking for you?”

“I don’t know. I’m going back in New York next week”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun who just nods at her.

“If you can go back next week. Of course I’m not going to allow that to happen”

Kyuhyun thought as he continues rubbing Sungmin’s tummy gently.

“What’s the gender of your babies?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. Sungmin shook her head.

“Doctor Lee told me that we’re going to have my third ultrasound when I’m already 13-15 weeks pregnant to know the gender of my babies. But I can feel that they will boys”

“Do you already have names for them?”

Kyuhyun asks curiously. He wants to know if Sungmin already think of good names for their twins. Sungmin nods happily.

“Baby Kibum and Baby Sandeul. Key and Deullie for short. That’s perfect, right?”

Kyuhyun stops rubbing Sungmin’s tummy. He can’t believe that he and Sungmin were thinking the same names for their twins.

“Of course it is…it’s beautiful”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin as he gently removes his hand away from her tummy, so she won’t get too suspicious.

“By the way…”

Sungmin opens her handbag and gets something. She smiles at Kyuhyun and happily shows her second ultrasound to him.

“That’s them. I just had my second ultrasound before I go here. Doctor Lee performs the ultrasound before she went in a vacation for a week. I’m happy to see them moving their fingers and legs. This is my twins’ second picture. I’m collecting all the copies of my ultrasound because I’m making a scrapbook for them. Their heart beats are normal now and I’m so glad to hear that they are now healthy and fine”

Sungmin happily told Kyuhyun while showing him her 4D ultrasound.

“Can I see it?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sungmin nods happily.

“Of course”

Sungmin smiles and gives the copy of her ultrasound to Kyuhyun.

“Wow! They are so adorable”

Kyuhyun whispers. Tears start forming in his eyes. He’s happy staring at the picture of his twins. He can clearly see them though they are still not fully formed as a human, but the fact that they are alive and sleeping in Sungmin’s tummy makes him feel so happy and excited to see them soon. Kyuhyun is really happy that he will be a father soon and the happiness keeps on flowing each and every minute that he’s going to think about the twins and Sungmin.

“We will be a family soon…a happy family. I love you both Baby Kibum and Baby Sandeul. Please stay safe and healthy inside mommy’s womb. I love you so much and mommy as well. Wait for few more days. Your mommy and I are getting married next week. Are you guys happy?”

Kyuhyun smiles inwardly while staring at his twins’ picture.

 

MEANWHILE…

 

Jongwoon softly knocks on the wedding designer’s office before going inside. He saw his parents, Kyuhyun’s parents, Sungmin’s parents and the wedding designer all sitting on the sofa while staring at Ryeowook who is standing in front of them, holding a lot of papers. She was reciting something in front of them. It is as if she’s having an audition for a runway.

“What the hell are they doing?”

Jongwoon sighs. He coughs to catch their attention. They all stare at Jongwoon who gently closes the door and walks towards them.

“What the hell are you guys doing? Why are you taking so long huh? Minnie and I are already here for a long time. Why don’t you just go out now?”

Jongwoon asks Ryeowook and the wedding designer.

“Jongwoonie sweetheart, we’re just practicing”

Teukie told her son while smiling brightly.

“Practicing? What are you guys practicing huh?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Mrs. Cho smiles at him.

“We’re just practicing Wookie. The things that she needs to say later when she finally faces Minnie. Of course she needs to have a simple knowledge about designing or else Minnie will catch us. She will get suspicious. She’s a wedding planner, so she has some knowledge about wedding designs. So, our Kibummie here…”

Mrs. Cho holds Kibum’s hand happily while smiling at her.

“She’s guiding our Wookie on the things that she needs to do and tell Minnie later”

Mrs. Cho explains to Jongwoon who is standing beside Ryeowook. He looks at Kibum who is smiling at him. Kim Kibum is actually the wedding designer. Jongwoon knows her because she’s a famous wedding designer and they meet before in New York when he accompanies his mother at a runway event of Kibum. Sungmin knows her as well because she really admires Kibum when it comes on designing wedding dresses for brides and she also met Kibum before because she was with Jongwoon and Teukie during the runway. Kibum is the real wedding designer and Ryeowook is the fake one. They just put a drama that Ryeowook is Jongwoon’s friend and she’s a wedding designer who is looking for a pregnant model for her upcoming magazine. Kibum is Ryeowook’s best friend.

“Seriously…”

Ryeowook sighs, feeling so worried and scared.

“Do I really need to do this? Why not tell Minnie that the designer is Bummie when in fact she’s relaly the designer here and not me huh? Why do I need to pretend?”

Ryeowook asks them.

“That’s the plan sweetheart. You, Kyu and Jongwoon are the one who plan all of it. So you need to stick on it no matter what happen”

Mrs. Cho told her niece who just sighs again.

“But I just can’t memorize all of these things. It’s giving me head ache. Seriously, I’m a flight attendant. It’s much easy for me to memorize those rules and regulation inside the plane and the things that we need to do in order for us to attend to the passengers’ needs. This is not my forte”

Ryeowook told them while pouting. Jongwoon snatches the papers that she’s holding.

“What are these?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Those are Bummie’s designs. I need to explain it all to Minnie Unnie. It’s really hard”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon sadly. Jongwoon shook his head and looks at them.

“We don’t have time to discuss about these designs with her. Let me just remind all of you. The wedding will be next week. We’re running out of time and we can’t make Minnie’s wedding dress in just couple of days. What we need is ready made wedding dress”

Jongwoon explains as he places all the papers on top of Kibum’s desk.

“If that’s the case then we should go out now”

Kibum told Ryeowook and Jongwoon as she stands up. She walks towards Ryeowook who is staring at her nervously.

“You can do it sweetheart. I know you can”

“But Bummie…”

Ryeowook stops talking when she remembers something.

“Oh! I just remember something. Before anything else”

Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon and smiles at him.

“Let me introduce you to my best friend. She’s Kim Kibum. I know you know her because she’s a famous wedding designer”

Ryeowook happily introduces Kibum to Jongwoon. They smile at each other.

“It’s good to see you again Captain Kim”

Kibum told Jongwoon while shaking his hand. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“It’s a small world Ms. Kim. I never knew that you’re Wookie’s best friend”

“I was really surprise when Wookie told me everything. It will be great to see Minnie again”

“I’m sure that she will be happy seeing you again”

Jongwoon told Kibum happily. Ryeowook stares at them.

“You guys know each other?”

Ryeowook asks them, feeling a bit confused. Jongwoon and Kibum nod at her.

“We actually met before. Captain Kim went at my runway event in New York before. He was with Mrs. Kim and Minnie”

“I see”

Ryeowook smiles brightly.

“So…”

Kibum smiles at her best friend.

“Shall we start our acting now my dear designer?”

Kibum asks happily, making Ryeowook gulps nervously.

“AHHHHHH!!!!”

Jongwoon, Ryeowook and Kibum jump upon hearing Teukie, Mrs. Cho and Soo-yeon screaming happily.

“Yah! Don’t be too loud or else Minnie will hear us”

Kangin told Teukie while frowning.

“Oh my goodness! It’s good to see her”

Teukie told Soo-yeon who nods her head happily while controlling her tears from falling. It appears that they are watching Sungmin and Kyuhyun from the computer. There are CCTV cameras installed at the lobby.

“They are together”

Mrs. Cho happily told Teukie and Soo-yeon.

“Didn’t she notice that it’s Kyu?”

Changsun asks nervously. Mr. Cho shook his head.

“I don’t think so because it seems that they are talking comfortably to each other. If Minnie knows that it’s Kyu then she wouldn’t talk to him”

Mr. Cho explains.

“What are they looking at?”

Soo-yeon asks as she watches her daughter happily.

“It’s Minnie’s 4D ultrasound. She just has her second ultrasound before we fly here in Okinawa. The twins are just fine. Minnie and I watch them happily. They are moving their fingers and legs already though we still don’t know the gender yet. Doctor Lee told Minnie that they can schedule her third ultrasound for the babies’ gender at around 13-15 weeks”

Jongwoon explains them.

“Please behave here and don’t go out. Just watch Minnie there”

Jongwoon told them before looking at Kibum and Ryeowook who is also happily watching Sungmin and Kyuhyun through the computer.

“We need to go out now before Minnie finds out that it’s Kyu or else trouble will come”

Kibum nods her head. Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s hand, making her blush a little. Kibum smiles brightly at she notices it because she can feel that Jongwoon likes her best friend and at the same time Ryeowook also likes Jongwoon. They just don’t want to want to admit it.

“Don’t worry. I’m here. I know you can do it”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while smiling brightly, making Ryeowook’s heart jumps because of happiness. She just nods her head because she can’t find the words to say.

“Ah…”

Kibum catches their attention.

“We need to go out now, right?”

“Of course”

Jongwoon told Kibum while scratching his head. Kibum smiles and pulls her best friend away from Jongwoon and drags her happily outside.

“Of course we need to go now”

Jongwoon sighs and just follows Ryeowook and Kibum outside. He saw them already talking to Sungmin who looks so happy while hugging Kibum. Jongwoon walks towards them.

“Jongwoonie! How can you not tell me that the friend that you’re talking about is Ms. Kim?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon while holding Kibum’s hand happily. Jongwoon stand beside Sungmin and shook his head.

“She’s not the designer that I’m talking about”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who stares at him blankly.

“Huh?”

Jongwoon smiles at Sungmin who notices him smiling brightly while staring at Ryeowook who is also staring at Jongwoon while flashing a bright smile. Sungmin can feel that her best friend likes Ryeowook because of the way he stares at her and the way he smiles at her. Sungmin let go of Kibum’s hand and quickly wraps it around Jongwoon’s arm.

“Jongwoonie…”

Sungmin starts acting sweet towards Jongwoon. She wants to make Ryeowook jealous. Jongwoon quickly removes Sungmin’s hand away from his arm and moves a little bit away from her. Sungmin smiles and moves closer to Jongwoon and hugs him, but Jongwoon removes her arms away from him.

“Why are you being so close all of a sudden huh? Move a little bit away from me”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while frowning. He focused his eyes back on Ryeowook and smiles at her.

“Ha! Just as I thought. Jongwoonie likes her”

Sungmin thought as she smiles brightly.

“Then who is the friend that you’re talking about?”

Sungmin asks curiously.

“She”

Jongwoon told Sungmin while staring at Ryeowook with love.

“She’s my friend, Kim Ryeowook. She’s the designer that I’m talking about”

Jongwoon happily introduces Ryeowook to his best friend. Sungmin looks at Ryeowook who is still staring at Jongwoon while smiling brightly.

“Hi Ms. Kim Ryeowook. It’s good to meet you. I’m Lee Sungmin. I’m a wedding planner. I’m Jongwoonie’s best friend”

Sungmin happily introduces herself. Ryeowook looks at her. She really thinks that her cousin’s soon to be wife is really cute and beautiful. Ryeowook smiles brightly at Sungmin and shakes her hand.

“It’s good to meet you Ms. Lee Sungmin. Just call me Wookie”

“Then call me Minnie”

Sungmin told Ryeowook who nods happily.

“I’m just a fresh graduate and the magazine is my first major project. I’m sure that Captain Kim…”

“Captain Kim?”

Sungmin asks, feeling confused. As far as Sungmin knows, Jongwoon’s friends never call him Captain Kim. Ryeowook gulps nervously because of Sungmin’s suspicious glare.

“Ah…what I mean is Jongwoon”

“Ah…”

Ryeowook, Jongwoon and Kibum sigh in relief when Sungmin nods and smiles again.

“Don’t worry because Jongwoonie already explain everything to me”

“I see. By the way, Bummie is my friend. She’s my mentor. I ask her to help me. That’s why she’s here”

“I see”

Ryeowook smiles at Sungmin.

“Shall we start fitting now?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin nods happily. Ryeowook and Kibum smile at her and accompany her at the fitting room to help her fit her wedding dress. Jongwoon sighs and walks towards Kyuhyun. He sits beside him.

“I want to sleep with her later. I want to watch her and be with her”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon who sighs again.

“How will I do that?”

Jongwoon asks. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Please”

Kyuhyun begs. Jongwoon holds his forehead.

“Seriously, you guys are giving me too much stress”

Jongwoon gently rubs his forehead.

“I’ll see what I can do about it”

“Thank you for everything”

“Don’t mention it”

Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun and smile. He quickly stands up when Ryeowook and Kibum went out from one of the fitting room. They were holding Sungmin’s hands.

“So, how do I look?”

Sungmin asks Jongwoon happily. Jongwoon smiles at Sungmin as well as Kyuhyun. They are both staring at her. Sungmin was wearing a white strapless ruched corset ribbon sash empire waist, knee length wedding dress. She looks so beautiful.

“Perfect”

Kyuhyun whispers. But it is loud enough for Jongwoon to here. He gives them thumbs up. Ryeowook and Kibum nod happily.

“So, this will be the wedding dress that you’re going to wear at the pictorial next week”

“Where is the pictorial?”

Ryeowook shook her head.

“I’m still looking for a good place. I’ll just tell it to Jongwoon, so he can informs you”

Ryeowook lied. Of course she can’t tell Sungmin that she’s going to get married next week to Kyuhyun at the Emerald Beach.

“No problem”

Sungmin smiles at Ryeowook.

“Let’s go back at the fitting room and change your clothes?”

Ryeowook asks. Sungmin nods happily. Ryeowook and Kibum smiles at Kyuhyun who secretly gives them thumbs up before they go back inside the fitting room with Sungmin.

~~~

Jongwoon and Sungmin go back at the hotel wherein they are staying after having lunch together with Kibum and Ryeowook. He puts Sungmin to sleep because he needs to go somewhere. He needs to help Ryeowook to finalize everything about Sungmin’s wedding dress, shoes, make-up and hairstyle for the wedding next week. Jongwoon carefully went out of his best friend’s room, avoiding making noise that will wake her up. He walks towards the next room and presses the doorbell. Kyuhyun opens the door.

“She’s sleeping now. You can go inside her room. Don’t wake her, arasso?”

Kyuhyun nods while smiling.

“Call me if you need something. Just don’t wake her or else she will find out that you’re here and she might freak out when she saw you beside her”

“Don’t worry. I won’t make any noise. Don’t hang for a long time inside my cousin’s room. You need to go back soon or else Minnie will see me if ever she wakes up”

Jongwoon nods and gives Kyuhyun the key of Sungmin’s room.

“I’ll be back soon. Watch over her and take care of her”

“I will”

Kyuhyun smiles brightly. Jongwoon pats Kyuhyun shoulder before walking on the next room. He rings the doorbell. Ryeowook quickly opens the door for him. They wave their hands on Kyuhyun who is smiling at them. Jongwoon salutes at Kyuhyun before going inside Ryeowook’s room. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and walks towards the room next to his. He quietly opens the door and went inside carefully, avoiding noises. He slowly walks towards Sungmin who is sleeping soundlessly and peacefully on the bed. Kyuhyun smiles and sits down beside her. He slowly holds Sungmin’s hand so she wouldn’t wake her and softly kisses it.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun whispers as he watches Sungmin happily.

“You’re giving us hard time, don’t you know that? Actually…”

Kyuhyun laughs softly.

“This surprise wedding is giving all of us a hard time…so much hard time. I should have proposed to you, so Jongwoon and Ryeowook won’t stress their selves that much. Seriously, they become the wedding planner for our wedding. I owe them a lot. But it seems that they are getting closer or maybe they are really close to each other before since they are working in one company”

Kyuhyun starts Sungmin’s hair gently.

“You know baby? Our parents should help us in preparing the surprise wedding for you. But that’s not what they are doing…”

Kyuhyun sighs softly and shook his head.

“All they did is to have fun here in Okinawa. It seems that they went here to have vacation. They are enjoying Okinawa with Jongwoon’s parents. They are so naughty and childish. But they really want to see you and touch your tummy”

Kyuhyun smiles and gently places his hand on Sungmin’s big tummy. He slowly rubs it before resting his head carefully on it.

“Hi there little angels. What are you doing right now Key and Deullie? Are you also sleeping like mommy or both of you are playing right now? I was so happy to see both of you awhile ago. I just hope your mommy didn’t recognize me at all. I know that the situation right now is really hard for all of us, but please bear with it. Few more days little angels, your mommy and I are finally getting married next week. We’re going to be a family really soon. Are you guys happy? I hope so because I’m so happy. Happiness just keeps on overflowing inside my heart and I’m really thankful that I met your mom and we’re going to have you Key and Deullie. We will see both of you soon. So, just behave and be healthy ok”

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s tummy.

“I love you Key and Deullie”

Kyuhyun smiles and sits properly. He looks at Sungmin and kisses her lips.

“I love you too. Sleep tight and take a lot of rest. It will be good for you and our twins. I’m just here to watch over you. I wonder what your reaction will be if you finally find out that you’re getting married to me next week”

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin nervously.

“Please don’t reject me. I know that you’re mad at me because you thought that I don’t love you and I’m marrying Sooyoung. But please don’t reject me. I need you in my life and I want you to be my wife and of course the girl that I’m going to love forever and the woman who will be with me for the rest of my life. Lee Sungmin, marry me next week ok”

Kyuhyun suddenly laughs softly upon remembering his conversation with Sungmin earlier on that day at Okinawa Wedding Boutique.

“Seriously baby, why are you so friendly? You’re even talking so comfortably to a stranger. Even though it’s me, but still…you don’t know that it was me. You’re really a talkative bunny. But baby, you’re really beautiful on your wedding dress and you’re still beautiful even though you gain a lot of weight”

Kyuhyun softly kisses Sungmin’s lips.

“I love you so much baby and I’m going to love you more each and every day of my life”

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand as he watches her sleeping peacefully, feeling so happy and excited for their wedding that will finally happen next week.

~~~

Jongwoon and Ryeowook are sitting on the floor. Their backs are pressed on the footboard of the bed and they are discussing some important details for the wedding of Kyuhyun and Sungmin next week.

“Seriously, this is so stressful”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook as he sighs. Ryeowook nods at him.

“But we promise to help Kyu oppa, so don’t complain”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon while sketching something in her notebook. Jongwoon shook his head.

“I’m not complaining. I’m just telling you. Seriously, this is more stressful than operating a plane”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while smiling like a kid. Ryeowook nods.

“I never knew that planning a wedding is really hard. I really admire Minnie unnie for being a great wedding planner. It’s really hard to think of a concept for a wedding. It requires creativity and good imagination and of course a lot of patience. Unnie surely have a lot of those qualities because she’s a great wedding planner”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon. She looks at him and shows her drawing of a wedding dress to him.

“Tada! What can you say Captain Kim?”

“Captain Kim? I told you that you need to learn to call me Captain Kim. Minnie almost caught us awhile ago because my friends never call me Captain Kim”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“Sorry about that Jongwoon”

Ryeowook smiles brightly.

“This is actually some of the final details that Bummie will do for unnie’s wedding dress. We’re going to make it a bit bigger since unnie will be on her eleventh week next week and the dress is a bit tight to her, that’s why we need to adjust it a little. It’s just a simple…”

Ryeowook stops talking when Jongwoon snatches her notebook away from her.

“I’m going to give that later to Bummie”

Jongwoon nods.

“Can we just stop talking about the wedding first?”

“Ok, but…”

Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon innocently.

“What are we going to talk about?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon smiles, melting her heart.

“About us”

“Us?”

Ryeowook asks curiously. Jongwoon nods happily. Ryeowook blushes a little, making Jongwoon smiles even more.

“Ah…what about us?”

Ryeowook asks as her heart starts beating fast. She really doesn’t understand what Jongwoon means by ‘us’. ‘Us’ as in about their selves or ‘us’ as in taking their relationship into the next level.

“About us…I mean…”

Jongwoon scratches his head. He wants to ask Ryeowook if he can court her, but he just can’t say it. He doesn’t have enough confident to say it to her.

“I mean…us…getting to know each other…something like that”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“Pabo Kim Jongwoon! What the hell is that? What do you mean by getting to know each other huh? Aish! You supposed to tell her that you like her and ask her if you can court her. What the ing hell are you doing? Why are you like that huh? Aish!”

Jongwoon thought while ruffling his hair irritatingly. He suddenly hates his self for being a coward. But he can’t blame his self. He really lacks confident when it comes to girls because as far as Jongwoon is concern and base on his experience, girls hate him so much. They think that he’s weird and he won’t be a good boyfriend and that’s why they always reject him. They think that Jongwoon is not the ideal type of man and that’s the reason why he’s afraid to love and court a girl again because he always think that they will just reject him all the time. He’s just afraid to get hurt again.

“Aish! Why is this thing happening to me? Why am I like this huh? If I didn’t tell her about my feelings and if I didn’t confess now then I might lose her. Oh my goodness! Why is it so hard huh? Kim Jongwoon, just do it. But how?”

Jongwoon thought as his eyebrow furrowed.

“Jongwoon…”

Ryeowook calls Jongwoon’s attention, but he just ignores her as he thinks on how he will confess to Ryeowook.

“Jongwoon…”

Ryeowook tries again, but Jongwoon ignores her for the second time. She takes a deep breath and holds Jongwoon’s gorgeous face between her hands and forces him to look at her. Jongwoon suddenly blush upon realizing what Ryeowook did. He quickly removes Ryeowook’s hands away from his gorgeous face and moves a bit away from her.

“Are you ok?”

Ryeowook moves closer to check Jongwoon.

“AHHHHHH!!!”

Jongwoon shouts, making Ryeowook jumps. She stares at Jongwoon blankly.

“Is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?”

Ryeowook asks worriedly. Jongwoon hits his head.

“Pabo Kim Jongwoon!”

Jongwoon scolded his self inwardly. He shook his head and takes a deep breath, calming herself.

“Ah…I’m just practicing”

“Practicing what?”

Ryeowook asks curiously.

“To become a horror actor”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while smiling weakly. He was shock when Ryeowook laughs.

“Why are you laughing?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook shook her head and gently pinches Jongwoon’s cheek.

“Why are you so cute?”

“Cute? I’m cute?”

Jongwoon asks excitedly. No girls ever told him that he’s cute whenever he’s acting strange. Of course except Sungmin because she’s his best friend. He feels so happy hearing Ryeowook calling him cute and seeing her laughing like that.

“Yes you’re cute”

“You don’t find me weird?”

“I do, but it’s so cute. I think your weirdness is your charm and you’re really cute because of that”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who smiles brightly. He’s really happy about it. Ryeowook smiles and rests her head on Jongwoon’s lap, making his heart jumps.

“Aigoo! Why is this happening? Why is she close to me? I might not be able to control myself and kiss her”

Jongwoon told his self as he gulps nervously.

“Shhhh…behave Kim Jongwoon!”

Jongwoon reprimanded his self. He takes a deep breath to calm his self again. He looks at Ryeowook who is smiling brightly at him.

“So, what do you want to talk about us?”

Ryeowook asks curiously.

“I just want to know you more”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook who nods her head happily.

“Ok. What about me?”

“Anything…just tell me anything about you”

“Well…”

Ryeowook smiles and thinks for the meantime.

“I’m just an only child. Appa and Kyu oppa’s mom are siblings. Dad is older than Aunt. It’s just that Aunt get married first because appa is a really busy man. He’s a CEO while mom is an Artist. Umma is just an art student at that time when she and dad meet each other through a common friend. He brings appa at umma’s exhibit and that’s how their love story begins. I grow up in Seoul, but we have house in Melbourne. Umma and appa are living there now. They want me to study in Melbourne, but I decline”

“Why?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Kyu oppa will be alone in Seoul. Our family is really small. He’s just an only child and if I move in Melbourne with umma and appa then Kyu oppa will be left alone in Seoul since aunt and uncle are already staying at their house in Melbourne and they will stay there for good”

Ryeowook answers. Jongwoon nods his head.

“How old are you?”

“Twenty years old”

“So, Minnie is just one year older than you”

“You?”

“Twenty four”

Ryeowook starts counting by using her fingers.

“You have same age as Kyu oppa. It only means that you’re older than me by 4 years”

Ryeowook smiles as she happily shows her four fingers to Jongwoon.

“How come you didn’t follow your parents’ footstep?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Ryeowook shook her head.

“I don’t want. I really want to be a flight attendant because I love riding planes. I love traveling around”

Ryeowook explains. Jongwoon notices the diamond ring that Ryeowook was wearing.

“Ah, Wookie…”

“Hmmm?”

“Can I ask something? I hope you don’t mind”

“Ok. What is it?”

Ryeowook asks curiously.

“Ah…”

Ryeowook starts blushing when Jongwoon holds her right hand.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

Ryeowook was shock on the sudden question. She shook her head.

“Seriously?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook nods while smiling.

“I never had a boyfriend before. Well, I have admirers. There are men who courted me before and now. But I don’t know why I don’t want them. I just don’t see them being my boyfriend. That’s the reason why I’m still single”

“Then why are you wearing engagement ring?”

“Engagement ring?”

Jongwoon gently raises Ryeowook’s right hand, showing her the ring that he’s talking about.

“Ah…”

Ryeowook laughs softly.

“So, you also heard about it?”

“Huh?”

“Some employees and some of my colleagues at your airline company actually thought that Kyu Oppa is my boyfriend and that we’re engaged because they saw my ring”

Ryeowook shook her head and smiles at Jongwoon, making him blush a little.

“I’m not engaged. How can that happen if I don’t even have a boyfriend huh? This ring…”

Ryeowook shows her ring happily to Jongwoon.

“Appa gave this to me on my 18th birthday. It’s so lovely, right?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon sighs in relief upon knowing the story behind the diamond ring that Ryeowook was wearing. He’s happy because he still have chance to be Ryeowook’s man.

“Of course it’s really lovely”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook happily.

“How about you Jongwoon?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Me? I’m not engaged. I don’t even have girlfriend”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook defensively. Ryeowook laughs.

“I’m not asking about that. I’m asking about you. I mean, care to tell me about yourself?”

“Ah…”

Jongwoon scratches his head while smiling.

“I’m a pilot, what else do you want to know?”

“You really want to be a pilot?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon nods.

“When I was a kid, I want to be a singer. But everything changes when daddy introduces me to airplanes. He’s an Aviation Engineer just like my grandpa. They own an Aviation company and daddy always bring me with him whenever he’s going there and that’s the reason why I got interested on airplanes and I told myself that I want to fly one”

Jongwoon smiles while remembering those memories.

“Daddy gave me an airplane that we design together when I was a Senior High. He gave that to me when I enter college and I used it when I’m having my practice flight. It’s my Airplane 101”

“Airplane 101?”

Ryeowook asks curiously. Jongwoon nods happily.

“That’s because I don’t have any idea on what name to give the plane. Don’t worry because I’m going to show it to you someday and you’re going to be my passenger there. We’re going to ride it together someday”

“So, I need to go in New York?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“My Airplane 101 is in Seoul. I bring it there when I graduated from College”

Jongwoon informs Ryeowook who nods happily.

“So, I was born in New York as well as Minnie. We grow up together and we’re like real siblings. So, don’t get jealous of her, arasso?”

Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon blankly. She was shock to hear Jongwoon telling her that. Well, she’s not really jealous of Sungmin because she knows that Sungmin is for Kyuhyun and she and Jongwoon are really best of friends. Jongwoon stares at Ryeowook shyly. He can’t believe that he actually said that.

“Ah…”

Jongwoon clears his throat before continuing.

“As I was saying, Minnie and I grow up together. I study college in Melbourne”

“Wow! For real?”

Ryeowook asks happily. Jongwoon nods happily

“I study Bachelor of Aviation/ Bachelor of Commerce at Swinburne University of Technology and Associate Degree in Aviation at RMIT University”

“Wow!”

Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon full of amaze.

“You’re so cool and genius”

“Well…I’m planning to study again to gain more knowledge about being a pilot and more about airplanes”

“Why not study under your father?”

“I do. He’s still teaching me a lot of things about airplanes and I find it so helpful”

“How about your mom?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon smiles before speaking.

“Mommy is a Tourist Guide and they own a Travel Agency. Minnie’s family and our family are really close because our grandparents are best of friends as well as our parents. Minnie doesn’t know how to speak Korean that much because she never visited Seoul before unlike me. I had the chance on living in Seoul since we have companies there and I need to help daddy on managing it. It’s just Minnie’s second time going in Seoul”

Jongwoon informs Ryeowook.

“I see”

Ryeowook nods her head. Jongwoon smiles at Ryeowook and stares at her soft pinkish lips. Jongwoon’s heart start beating fast. Ryeowook notices Jongwoon staring at her lips.

“Ah, Jongwoon…”

Ryeowook’s heart starts beating fast when Jongwoon leans his head down; their faces are so close to each other. Ryeowook starts blushing as she stares at Jongwoon’s gorgeous face. Her eyes widened when Jongwoon kisses her lips. Ryeowook’s body suddenly freezes upon feeling Jongwoon’s soft lips on hers. She doesn’t know what to do. She wants to kiss back, but she doesn’t know how and she’s feeling shy. Jongwoon quickly pulls back when he realizes what he just did. They stare at each other quietly; both are blushing because of embarrassment. Their silence has been broken when Jongwoon hears his mobile phone ringing. Ryeowook immediately sits properly and fixes her hair while Jongwoon gets his mobile phone inside his pocket to answer his call.

“Yeoboseo”

“Jongwoon!”

Jongwoon hears Kyuhyun’s panic voice.

“Is there something wrong?”

Jongwoon asks worriedly. Kyuhyun nods, feeling so nervous.

“I need you to get back here inside Minnie’s room”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon who can hear loud knocks on the door.

“Where exactly are you?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath to calm his self.

“Look. I don’t have much time to explain. Just get back here inside Minnie’s room because I’m in danger. Please hurry”

“Arasso”

Jongwoon hangs up and quickly stands up.

“Where are you going? Who is over the phone?”

Ryeowook asks curiously.

“It’s your cousin. He asks me to go back now in Minnie’s room because he’s in trouble. Maybe Minnie is already awake”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, making her eyes grow big.

“Aigoo! Oppa is in trouble”

“That’s why I need to rescue him. See you later”

Ryeowook’s heart jumps when Jongwoon gives her a sweet peck on her lips before running out of her room. Ryeowook holds her lips while blushing.

“And what is supposed to be the meaning of that?”

Ryeowook ask herself. She just smiles and stands up. She throws herself on her bed and starts rolling happily like a kid.

~~~

Jongwoon quickly returns inside Sungmin’s room. Well, he doesn’t need to ring the doorbell because he has his own key. He has the master key of Sungmin’s room, so he can enter his best friend’s room anytime to check if she’s fine. Jongwoon saw Sungmin knocking on the bathroom door while frowning.

“Minnie!”

Jongwoon runs towards her.

“Why are you knocking on the door?”

Jongwoon asks nervously. Sungmin looks at Jongwoon, still frowning.

“I don’t understand why the door is locked. Awhile ago it’s working and when I wake up because I’m going to pee, the door is already locked. That was weird”

Sungmin explains. Jongwoon looks at the door and thinks deeply. It appears that Sungmin wake up to pee and Kyuhyun hides inside the bathroom and locked the door before Sungmin can see him.

“Just don’t waste your time knocking. Nobody will open the door”

“But I need to use the bathroom”

“I know”

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s hand.

“Let’s just go inside my room. You use the bathroom inside instead of wasting your time knocking. I’ll just call for the maintenance and report the door, so you can use the bathroom later”

“Ok”

Jongwoon sighs and knocks on the door.

“Kim Jongwoon…five minutes then it’s safe”

Jongwoon speaks. He actually did that on purpose to tell Kyuhyun to go out after five minutes.

“Why are you talking to the door?”

Sungmin asks. Jongwoon chuckles.

“Nothing. I’m just practicing on how to be an actor”

Jongwoon told his best friend, smiling at her.

“Why are you so weird?”

Sungmin asks.

“I’m like this since birth. Let’s just go now so you can already pee”

Jongwoon told Sungmin who nods like a kid. Jongwoon sighs and knocks on the door for the last time, signaling Kyuhyun that he and Sungmin are going to leave the room. He holds his best friend’s hand as they went out of the room. Kyuhyun waits for five minutes as Jongwoon told him before he opens the bathroom door.

“That was so close. Seriously, why is she waking up all of a sudden?”

Kyuhyun asks his self.

“I better return to my own room now before they return here or else Minnie will see me”

Kyuhyun whispers. He sighs and went out of Sungmin’s room, feeling relieve that Sungmin didn’t caught him.

~~~

*IZAKAYA*

 

Jongwoon brings Sungmin at Izakaya just like what he promised her. They were eating a peaceful dinner together.

“Thanks my dear Captain Jongwoonie”

“It’s nothing brat”

“When are we going to visit the Emerald Beach?”

Sungmin asks before stuffing with food.

“I told you that we will go there next week after your pictorial for the magazine. Just be patient lost bunny. You’re too excited”

“Hey…”

Sungmin flashes a bright smile on Jongwoon.

“I know that kind of smile Minnie”

Jongwoon told Sungmin before pinching her nose gently.

“You like her, don’t you?”

Sungmin asks happily.

“So?”

Jongwoon asks. Sungmin giggles happily.

“Just as I thought because you keep on pushing me awhile ago”

“Because you keep on around. You want her to get jealous, right?”

Jongwoon asks, frowning at his best friend. Sungmin nods happily.

“You’re going to ruin my love life”

Jongwoon told his best friend who laughs softly.

“I just want to find out if she likes you too. I don’t want you to end up being heartbroken again and I don’t want to see you crying because of a girl”

“Don’t worry about it Minnie because I know that she’s the one”

Jongwoon told his best friend happily.

“Jongwoonie…”

“Hmmm?”

“I’m going back to New York next week after we visit the Emerald Beach. Mom and dad need to find out about my pregnancy. I don’t want to hide it from them”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, making him a bit guilty because Soo-yeon and Changsun already know about their daughter’s pregnancy. Jongwoon feels a bit guilty because he’s hiding something from his best friend and that’s the first time that he’s doing it. But of course he needs to do it for the sake of Sungmin’s happiness.

“Let’s do our plan ok?”

“You’re really going to tell them that I impregnate you?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Please”

Sungmin pleaded with puppy eyes, working on her cuteness. Jongwoon nods.

“I will save you”

“So, we’re getting married?”

Sungmin asks.

“Maybe”

Jongwoon answers while nodding his head. He and Sungmin look at each other.

“EWWW! THAT WAS SO DISGUSTING!”

They shout in unison while feeling goose bumps.

“Ok Minnie. Let’s just put it this way…”

Jongwoon sighs.

“It’s ok if we don’t marry each other. We don’t need that. I can be the twins’ father even though we’re not married. Deal?”

Jongwoon asks.

“What if our parents want us to get married?”

Sungmin asks nervously. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Since when did they decide for us? They always want us to follow our happiness, so I’m sure that they won’t do that and they will just let us remain best of friends”

“But I’m going to tell them that you impregnate me. Of course they will insist that we should marry each other”

“Let’s just say that we’re both drunk at that time. We can always make fake stories”

Jongwoon sighs heavily, feeling the stress again.

“Let’s just talk about it when we arrive in New York, ok?”

“Ok”

Sungmin takes a sip on her green mango shake.

“Jongwoonie, what’s up with you lately? I’ve notice that you’re being so busy lately. You’re always leaving the hotel and you don’t even want me to go with you”

“Ah…”

Jongwoon clears his throat before speaking.

“I’m just looking around Okinawa because daddy told me to look for a good site for a new hangar because we’re planning to expand South Korea Airlines here in Okinawa or Tokyo. He told me about it when I went in New York last time”

Jongwoon told Sungmin. Well, it’s actually a true statement this time. Kangin really told him to look for a good site for their new hangar since he’s planning to extend their airline company in Japan and he’s also planning to build an aviation school in Japan. Jongwoon is looking for a good site and the same time planning his best friend’s wedding with Ryeowook

“I can’t bring you with me because you’re pregnant. I don’t’ want to stress you out”

“Did you already found a good site?”

Jongwoon shook his head. He can’t find one because he’s prioritizing the plan of Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s wedding rather than looking for a good site for their new hangar.

“Not yet. I’ll just deal about it after we solve your problem”

“You always worry about me”

“Because we’re best of friends and I always told you that I’m going to take care of you and I’m going to make sure that you’re fine before I focused my attention on myself”

Sungmin holds Jongwoon’s hand.

“Sorry Jongwoonie”

Sungmin apologizes. Jongwoon shook his head.

“You don’t need to apologize. I told you and I promise you that I’m not going to get married unless you’re fine and unless you’ve found the right man who will take care of you more than I do”

“Don’t worry Jongwoonie. I’ll make it up to you”

“Oh really?”

Jongwoon teases Sungmin who nods happily at him.

“If our parents insist that we should marry each other then I will decline, so you can marry Wookie”

Sungmin told her best friend. Jongwoon smiles and gently flicks Sungmin forehead.

“Just eat because you’re being talkative again ”

“Whatever ”

Jongwoon and Sungmin look at each other and laugh softly.

“You don’t need to worry Minnie. Everything is already settled. You will be marrying your Prince Charming next week and I’m really happy for you because I know that Kyu loves you so much and he will surely take care of you and of course the twins, I can finally court Wookie since you’re in good hands now”

Jongwoon thought while watching his best friend eating happily. He smiles brightly and just continues his dinner.

~~~

Jongwoon and Sungmin return at Ritz-Carlton Hotel after spending their dinner at Izakaya. They were walking slowly at the lobby hand on hand when Jongwoon saw his parents together with Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s parents waiting for the elevator.

“Aigoo!”

Jongwoon starts to panic.

“What to do?”

Jongwoon keeps on thinking so deep. He needs to do something or else Sungmin will see them. Jongwoon quickly holds Sungmin’s beautiful face between his hands and forces her to look at him just in time before she sees their parents and her in-laws.

“Yes Jongwoonie?”

Sungmin asks while staring at Jongwoon’s panic expression.

“Is there something wrong? Are you constipated or something? You look like a constipated turtle, don’t you know that?”

Sungmin told Jongwoon, teasing him. Jongwoon suddenly frowns when Sungmin laughs.

“Shut up !”

Jongwoon flicks Sungmin’s forehead.

“Hey lost bunny, let’s play”

Jongwoon told his best friend while smiling like a kid who just found his playmate.

“Play? What do you mean by play?”

“I’ll run and you will catch me”

Jongwoon starts tickling Sungmin.

“Jongwoonie! Stop that!”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while laughing. Jongwoon stops and looks at Sungmin.

“Come on. Catch me!”

Jongwoon starts running away from Sungmin.

“JONGWOONIE!”

Sungmin shouts. Jongwoon stops running and waves his hand happily.

“CATCH ME LOST BUNNY!”

Jongwoon shouts happily. Sungmin pouts.

“WHY DO I NEED TO CATCH YOU? CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M PREGNANT HUH? I DON’T WANT TO PLAY! LET’S GO UP NOW! I’M SLEEPY!”

Sungmin shouts at her best friend while pouting like a brat girl. Jongwoon stops running. He looks around and sighs irritatingly because their parents are still waiting for the elevator. Jongwoon looks at Sungmin and stuck his tongue out.

“CATCH ME!”

He shouts happily as he starts running again so that Sungmin’s attention will only be focused on him. Jongwoon did that to prevent Sungmin from seeing their parents and her in-laws who are already feeling nervous while waiting for the elevator to arrive at the ground floor.

“Is the elevator working? What took it so long to go down here at the ground floor?”

Soo-yeon asks her husband. Changsun just shook his head as an answer.

“Aigoo! Minnie might see us. We need to get inside the elevator as soon as possible”

Teukie told them as she stares at her son who is running around the lobby, doing everything that he can just to catch his best friend’s attention. Luckily, Jongwoon is doing it great because Sungmin is having a busy time walking around just to catch him.

“Let’s just take the stairs”

“WHAT?”

Mrs. Cho, Teukie and Soo-yeon shout in unison while staring at their husbands.

“Come on. Changsun is right. Jongwoon is already having a hard time running around just to catch Sungmin’s attention so she won’t see us”

Mr. Cho told them.

“You want us to take the stairs wearing heels? Honey, are you insane?”

Mrs. Cho told her husband who shook his head.

“Fine. If you don’t want then we’re leaving you”

Mr. Cho told the girls as he, Kangin and Changsun start walking away to take the stairs.

“What the hell is that?”

Mrs. Cho asks Teukie and Soo-yeon. They just shook their heads as an answer.

“So?”

Mrs. Cho stares at them blankly. Teukie looks at his son who is already sitting on the floor while rubbing his ankle.

“Aigoo! What happen to my son?”

Teukie asks while staring at Jongwoon worriedly. Unfortunately, Jongwoon didn’t notice the ‘wet floor’ sign, causing him to slip on the floor and hurt his right ankle.

“Did he just slip on the floor?”

Mrs. Cho asks, feeling concern towards Jongwoon. Soo-yeon sighs sadly.

“Poor Jongwoonie”

Soo-yeon told them. The elevator finally arrives at the ground floor. Soo-yeon quickly drags Mrs. Cho and Teukie inside before Sungmin can see them as she and Jongwoon carefully stand up.

“Look what you did. Because of being childish you end up hurting yourself”

Sungmin told Jongwoon while frowning at him, feeling worried towards her best friend.

“I’m going to bring you to the hospital”

“No need”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“I’m fine”

Jongwoon told Sungmin as he flashes a bright smile, bearing the pain on his right ankle.

“But…”

Jongwoon presses his finger on Sungmin’s lips, stopping her from talking.

“Shhhh”

Jongwoon laughs softly, taking Sungmin’s worry away.

“I said I’m fine lost bunny. Don’t worry about me. I just need to soak my right foot on lukewarm water then it will be fine by tomorrow”

“Are you sure?”

Sungmin asks worriedly. Jongwoon nods, reassuring his best friend that he’s fine and there’s nothing to worry about.

“Let’s just go up now. You need to take a rest”

Jongwoon smiles and gently pats Sungmin’s cheek. He holds her hand as they start walking slowly towards the elevator. Jongwoon keep a smile on his lips even though his right ankle is really aching so badly. He bears the pain and flashes the best smile so his best friend won’t worry about her.

~~~

“OUCH!!!”

Jongwoon screams at the top of his lungs because of feeling a great pain on his right ankle. Ryeowook was staring at him worriedly. Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun who is sitting on his heels while holding his right ankle.

“YAH! What the hell are you doing huh?”

Jongwoon asks while frowning. Kyuhyun looks at him.

“I told you not to move”

“You’re squeezing my ankle!”

“Of course not”

Kyuhyun focuses his eyes back on Jongwoon’s right ankle, examining it very carefully.

“I’m examining it carefully, so please don’t move or you’re just going to hurt yourself more”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon. He looks at his right ankle; it was swelling. Kyuhyun sighs.

“What happen to you huh?”

He asks Jongwoon before getting bandage inside his Doctor’s bag.

“I slipped on the floor because of running around the lobby”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun while frowning so hard. He bites his lower lip because of the pain that he’s feeling on his right ankle. Kyuhyun carefully lifts it as he puts the bandage around Jongwoon’s right ankle.

“Who told you to play around?”

“I did that to save our parents!”

Jongwoon sighs heavily.

“Aish! Seriously, who gave the idea that we need to stay in one hotel huh? This is getting stressful. Aish! They are not being careful. Minnie almost saw them awhile ago and that’s the reason why I slipped on the floor. I need to run around and pretend that I’m playing catch me if you can with her or else she will saw them and we’re going to be in great trouble if that happens”

Jongwoon explains while ruffling his head irritatingly. Kyuhyun stands up after treating Jongwoon’s injured ankle.

“Don’t walk too much ok. Just don’t stress your right ankle and don’t give a lot of pressure on it. It’s swelling. But don’t worry. You’ll be fine after three days, just take proper care and sorry for what happen”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon who nods his head.

“I’ll just take the cab tomorrow. You don’t need to drop me at the airport”

“It’s ok Kyu. I still can drive for you”

“But…”

Kyuhyun stops talking when someone claps. They stare at Ryeowook who looks at them.

“Guys, don’t forget that I’m here”

Ryeowook smiles at them. She looks at Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, I can drive. Don’t worry because Jongwoon and I will drop you at the airport. What time should we leave tomorrow to drop you at the airport for Hae oppa and Hyukkie unnie’s wedding?”

“Three in the morning, so you better sleep now since it’s already late”

“How about you?”

“I’ll stay inside Minnie’s room. I’ll watch over her until one in the morning and then I’ll take a bath and prepare myself for my flight”

Kyuhyun told them. Ryeowook nods at her cousin.

“So, I’ll just see you guys tomorrow. Good night”

Ryeowook told them. Kyuhyun and Jongwoon nod at her. Ryeowook hugs Kyuhyun.

“Good night oppa”

“Good night Wookie. Sleep tight”

Ryeowook smiles and looks at Jongwoon. She also wants to hug him, but she can’t because Kyuhyun is there.

“Good night and I hope you feel better soon”

“Thanks. Good night. See you tomorrow”

Ryeowook nods and quietly leaves Jongwoon’s room.

“So?”

“So…”

Jongwoon carefully stands up.

“Let’s go inside Minnie’s room now”

“Just stay here and give me the key”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon who shook his head.

“I need to go with you because our childish parents are inside. They want to see Minnie. I just hope they didn’t wake her”

“Hope so”

Kyuhyun picks his Doctor’s bag and hold Jongwoon’s arm, helping him to walk as they leave the room. They went inside Sungmin’s room carefully and saw their parents watching over her while chatting happily.

“Are you ok sweetheart?”

Teukie asks her son while staring at him worriedly. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Kyu already treated my injured ankle”

“Sorry about that”

Soo-yeon told Jongwoon sadly.

“It’s ok mom. I’m fine”

Jongwoon smiles at them.

“You guys need to sleep now. Kyu is already here to watch over Minnie. It’s his turn now, so please leave the room quietly”

Soo-yeon sighs sadly.

“I want to watch over her for a long time. She sleeps so peaceful”

Soo-yeon whispers as she stands up carefully. She gently her daughter’s hair.

“I love you baby. Sleep tight”

Soo-yeon told her sleeping daughter before kissing her forehead softly.

“Good night baby. Sleep tight and also the twins”

Changsun smiles and kisses Sungmin’s forehead. Mr. and Mrs. Cho did the same as well as Teukie and Kangin. They were about to leave the room when they heard Sungmin talking.

“Kyu…”

They all stare at Sungmin nervously.

“Kyu…”

Sungmin calls Kyuhyun for the second time.

“Is she talking in her sleep?”

Soo-yeon asks.

“Yes mom. Minnie often talks in her sleep. This is not the first time that it happens. She’s always calling Kyu’s name”

Jongwoon explains to them.

“I think we should leave now and give Kyu a time to be with his wife”

Kangin told them. They all nod at him. They kissed Jongwoon and Kyuhyun good night before leaving the room quietly.

“So…”

Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun.

“I’ll leave her to you now. Don’t wake her”

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun who nods happily at him.

“Good night. See you tomorrow”

“Can you walk?”

Kyuhyun asks with concern. Jongwoon nods at him.

“Of course”

Kyuhyun helps Jongwoon to walk out of the room.

“Thanks a lot Jongwoon”

“No problem. Just take care of my best friend and love her with all your heart and soul. Good night”

Jongwoon salutes at him before walking away slowly. Kyuhyun gently closes the door and walks towards Sungmin who is sleeping peacefully on the bed. He carefully lay down beside her. Kyuhyun slowly wraps his arm around Sungmin, feeling her big tummy.

“I’m already here beside you. Sleep tight baby”

Kyuhyun smiles and gently rubs her tummy.

“Sleep tight little angels. I love you both Key and Deullie”

Kyuhyun carefully kisses Sungmin’s tummy, avoiding waking her. He stares at Sungmin and watches her sleep peacefully.

“I’ll just go back in Seoul tomorrow for Hae and Hyukkie’s wedding. I’ll be back after. They are coming with me to help us in the final preparation for our wedding next week. You take care. Be safe and healthy with the twins. I’ll be back soon and we’re going to be together next week. I promise you that”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who is sleeping peacefully.

“Kyu…I love you…Kyu”

Sungmin talks again. Kyuhyun stares at her nervously because he thought that Sungmin is already awake. He sighs in relief when he realizes that she’s still sleeping peacefully.

“You’re really talking in your sleep or is it because you really miss me that much huh?”

Kyuhyun laughs softly.

“But it’s really cute baby. I’m happy to hear that you love me and it’s really great knowing it”

Kyuhyun leans forward and softly kisses Sungmin’s lips.

“I love you too baby. I love you so much and of course our Key and Deullie. Sleep tight. I’m here to watch you and the twins”

Kyuhyun smiles.

“I love you so much”

He whispers on Sungmin’s ear. He starts humming a sweet melody softly. He stares at Sungmin, watching her sleeping peacefully while gently her hair.

~~~

*NAHA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NAHA, OKINAWA, JAPAN*

 

Ryeowook and Jongwoon drop Kyuhyun at the airport for his flight going back in Seoul, South Korea for his best friend’s wedding on that day.

“When are you going back here?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Later. I’ll be with Hae and Hyukkie. We will leave Seoul at ten in the evening”

Kyuhyun informs them. Ryeowook nods her head.

“We’re going to fetch you guys later”

Ryeowook told Kyuhyun who nods her.

“Have a safe flight oppa and please send my best wishes to Hyukkie unnie and Hae oppa”

“I will”

Ryeowook hugs Kyuhyun.

“See you later”

Ryeowook told her cousin while smiling at him. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“See you later”

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook before looking at Jongwoon.

“Please take care of Minnie for me. Watch over her while I’m away from her. But don’t worry because I’ll be back later”

Kyuhyun told Jongwoon who nods happily.

“Don’t worry Kyu. I’ll watch over her and make sure that she’s always safe. Have a safe flight and best wishes to your best friend and his wife. See you later and enjoy the wedding. Don’t worry too much because Wookie and I will continue finalizing everything for the wedding next week”

“Thanks a lot. I’ll be going now”

“Take care”

Kyuhyun nods. He hugs Ryeowook for the last time and salute at Jongwoon before walking away.

“Do you think the wedding will be perfect?”

Ryeowook asks as she watches her cousin walking away. Jongwoon nods.

“Of course”

Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook and smiles at her.

“Because we’re the one who help Kyu in planning that wedding. It will be perfect for sure. Maybe the next time that we’re going to plan is our wedding”

Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon as she gives him a shock expression.

“Ah…”

Jongwoon smiles weakly and scratches his head.

“What I mean is…let’s just have our breakfast now because I’m hungry. Let’s just talk about Kyu and Minnie’s wedding after eating breakfast or during the breakfast. Yes…of course…”

Jongwoon nods his head, still flashing a weak smile, feeling embarrassed in front of Sungmin because of what he told her.

“This is Minnie and Kyu’s wedding. Of course we’re going to talk about it later for the final output…you know…something like that?”

Ryeowook suddenly laughs.

“Why are you so cute huh?”

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon as she gently pinches his cheek, making him blush a little.

“So…we’re going to have breakfast now?”

Jongwoon asks happily. Ryeowook looks at her watch; it’s just 3:45AM.

“It’s just quarter to four. It’s still early. Is there any restaurant that is already open at this hour?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon shook his head.

“Then let’s just go at the Emerald Beach and watch the sunrise together before we have our breakfast. What do you think?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook smiles and nods her head.

“That will be perfect”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon happily.

“It will be romantic watching the sunrise with you Jongwoon”

Ryeowook thought while smiling brightly.

“Let’s go?”

“Ok. Let’s go”

Jongwoon takes a deep breath and holds Ryeowook’s hand.

“Is this ok?”

Jongwoon asks, feeling a little bit shy.

“Of course Jongwoon, holding your hand like this will always be ok”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, making him blush a little again. They smile at each other and start walking carefully at the parking lot while holding each other’s hands like the usual couple who are walking at the street and having a date.