Chapter 24

Happy Together

Kyuhyun went out from the bathroom wearing black dress shirt tuck in black dress pants. He is ready to go to work. He sits beside his ex-wife who is still sleeping peacefully. Kyuhyun starts Sungmin’s hair gently while watching her sleep.

“Kyu”

Sungmin whispers before opening her eyes slowly.

“I’m sorry mommy. Did I wake you?”

Kyuhyun asks as he stops his ex-wife’s hair. Sungmin shook her head. She slowly gets up and sits on the bed. She hugs Kyuhyun.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun asks, embracing his wife in his arms.

“I just want to hug you. That’s all”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. She wants to hug Kyuhyun because she’s not feeling well. She feels nauseated and she thinks that hugging her husband will make her feel better.

“Are you going to work now?”

Sungmin asks as she stares at her gorgeous husband. Kyuhyun nods his head. Sungmin stares at the desk clock; it’s only five in the morning.

“But it’s still early”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun sadly. She doesn’t want her ex-husband to leave. She wants Kyuhyun to stay by her side and cuddle her in his arms all day.

“I’m sorry mommy. My patient will undergo an open brain surgery today at nine in the morning. I need to go at Incheon International Hospital early because my team and I will have a meeting before the brain surgery. I need to give them last instructions and discuss with them the other patients’ case”

Kyuhyun told his wife.

“But I don’t want you to go. I just want you to stay and cuddle me in your arms”

Sungmin told her ex-husband, pouting cutely at him. Kyuhyun smiles and softly kisses his ex-wife’s wonderful lips. He presses his forehead on hers.

“I’m sorry mommy. But I really need to go because I am the doctor who will perform the brain surgery and I can’t be absent. I’ll just cuddle you later ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods sadly.

“Let’s have lunch later with the kids”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin who shook her head.

“Daddy, I was thinking if we can have a date. Just the two of us, so we can spend some time with each other. You see. You’ve been very busy lately and I want you to have a solo time with me. I want us to have time together…just the two of us. The kids can stay here. Their nannies can look after them. Is that ok?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun smiles and nods his head.

“Ok. No problem mommy. If that’s what you want then it will be our date today; just the two of us. But before we have our date, I think we should see a doctor first”

Kyuhyun told his wife whose eyes suddenly grow big.

“What for? I’m not sick”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun, shaking her head. Kyuhyun nods at her.

“I know mommy. But you look so pale recently and I am bothered. We need to see a doctor, so he can check on you. Maybe your anemia is getting severe again and I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want you to have a hard time. You see. Prevention is better than cure”

Kyuhyun told his wife. Sungmin was about to argue, but Kyuhyun holds his lips to prevent her from talking.

“Please don’t argue anymore mommy. It’s for your own good ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife worrying about her. Sungmin removes Kyuhyun’s fingers on her lips.

“But daddy, you’re already a doctor. You can check me. No need to bring me to other doctor. It will be better if you’re the one who will check me. I won’t be scared”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun shook his head and starts caressing his ex-wife’s cheek.

“Mommy, I know that I’m a doctor. But don’t forget that I’m a Neurosurgeon. Anything about the nervous system is my expertise. I know that I have knowledge about other matters regarding health and other fields in medicine, but I’m not the rightful doctor who needs to check you”

“But…”

“Don’t be scared because I’m here. I’ll be there with you ok. I’m really worried about you mommy, so please just do this for me. Please mommy”

Kyuhyun told his wife, trying to act cute in front of her. Sungmin laughs and nods her head.

“Ok daddy. I’ll do it for you, so you won’t worry anymore”

Sungmin told her ex-husband.

“I’ll fetch you later at one in the afternoon ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods happily.

“I’ll go ahead. You go back to sleep and have some more rest. I’ll see you later mommy”

Kyuhyun told his wife. He presses his soft pinkish lips on hers, kissing her softly. Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s gorgeous face between her hands and opens to respond to the kiss. But Kyuhyun quickly pulls back before their kiss can go further. Sungmin pouts at her ex-husband. Kyuhyun gently flicks her forehead.

“You can’t be naughty mommy. I need to go to work today ok. I’ll just have you later”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife, winking at her. Sungmin smiles and nods her head.

“Drive safely daddy. See you later. Good luck on the brain surgery. Help your patient to live longer and don’t tire yourself that much. You see. Your eyes look so tired and it seems that you’re still sleepy”

Sungmin told her ex-husband, frowning at him. Kyuhyun only have two hours of sleep because of thinking a lot of things—his patients, the future of his kids, his upcoming wedding to Sungmin, his ex-in-laws, and his ex-fiancée who keeps on claiming that he is the father of the baby in her womb. Kyuhyun also need to review the medical records of his patient who will undergo brain surgery on that day and that’s also one of the reasons why he only has two hours of sleep; he was reviewing for his patient’s brain surgery while thinking about his personal problems.

“I’m ok mommy. Don’t worry about me”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. But the truth is, he is not really ok because he keeps on thinking a lot of things and he is really feeling stress out because of it. He just doesn’t want to tell it to Sungmin because he doesn’t want to worry her and about Joo-hyun’s pregnancy, Kyuhyun still don’t know how he will tell it to his ex-wife—he is afraid that Sungmin will leave her if she finds out about it and he still need to investigate further as to whether Joo-hyun is telling him the truth or she’s just fooling her to stop the wedding and to ruin his relationship with Sungmin.

“You go back to sleep now ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods his head.

“I love you so much mommy. Always remember that. No matter what happen, you’re the only woman I want in my life and in my heart and you’re the only woman whom I’m going to love”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife before giving her a sweet peck on her lips. Sungmin smiles at Kyuhyun.

“I love you too daddy. You go now or else you’ll be late”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. She quickly gives Kyuhyun a sweet peck on his lips before lying down on the bed.

“Drive safely daddy. I’ll go back to sleep now. I’ll see you later. I love you”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She smiles at him and gives him a flying kiss before closing her eyes to go back to sleep.

“I love you too”

Kyuhyun whispers on Sungmin’s ear, making her smile. He softly kisses Sungmin’s forehead before standing up. He wears his backpack, gets his lab gown and doctor’s bag on the lounger.

“I love you mommy. I’ll go now. Sleep tight and rest some more”

Kyuhyun told his wife, making her smile. Kyuhyun leaves their room quietly. He went at the twins’ shared room. He slowly opens the door and carefully goes inside to check his sons.

“Seriously…”

Kyuhyun sighs while staring at Kibum and Sandeul who are still sleeping in very weird positions. Sandeul was lying at the foot of the bed. He was shock to see the younger Cho wearing a one piece pajama and its color pink.

“Minnie”

Kyuhyun whispers as he sighs. He knows that his wife was the one who dress Sandeul like that. Kyuhyun stares at Kibum whose right foot is already on the floor while his left foot is being hugged by his twin brother.

“They are still cute and adorable no matter how they sleep”

Kyuhyun whispers, smiling at his sons. He puts down his things on the bed. He carries Kibum who will already fall on the floor any minute. He laid him properly on the bed. He then carries Sandeul and laid him carefully beside his twin brother. Kyuhyun tucks them on bed.

“I love you Key and Deullie”

Kyuhyun told them. He kisses his sons’ forehead. He gets his things on the bed and quietly leaves the room. Kyuhyun go downstairs after checking his sons. He puts down his things at the living room and quickly goes inside the kitchen.

“Good morning Sir. You’re early today”

The head maid who is making a cup of coffee for herself told Kyuhyun.

“I need to go at Incheon International Hospital early. My patient will undergo an open brain surgery today. I just need to do something first before I leave”

Kyuhyun told the head maid.

“Sir, you want coffee?”

The head maid asks Kyuhyun who is busy slicing oranges into half. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“What do you want for breakfast?”

The head maid asks. Kyuhyun shook his head again.

“I’m not going to eat breakfast ahjumma. I need to leave soon. Please prepare the juicer”

Kyuhyun told the head maid who quickly prepares the juicer. She puts it on top of the marble counter. Kyuhyun starts making fresh orange juice for his ex-wife and their kids.

“Ahjumma, when you prepare breakfast later for Minnie and the twins, don’t forget to give them this fresh orange juice ok. I’ll put it inside the refrigerator. They need to drink it, so they will have Vitamin C. Minnie needs this because she’s anemic”

Kyuhyun told the head maid, giving her instruction. The head maid nods her head and gets a pitcher and gives it to Kyuhyun who washes his hands first before pouring the fresh orange juice on the pitcher. He puts the pitcher inside the refrigerator.

“Ahjumma, please follow me at the living room. I need to tell you something”

Kyuhyun told the head maid before going out of the kitchen. The head maid follows Kyuhyun at the living room. Kyuhyun opens his doctor’s bag and gets something inside.

“I’ll leave this to you. It’s Minnie’s vitamins. This is folic acid. Make sure that Minnie will drink it before breakfast. Let her drink one glass of water before breakfast”

Kyuhyun told the head maid, giving her the folic acid which is color pink.

“And then the Vitamin C and Vitamin E after breakfast ok”

Kyuhyun told the head maid giving her the Vitamin C and Vitamin E.

“These are for the twins. Tell them to drink it after breakfast”

Kyuhyun gives the bottle of Vitamin C for his kids to the head maid.

“Make sure that they will drink it as well as the fresh orange juice that I made for them ok”

Kyuhyun told the head maid who nods her head.

“No problem Sir”

“I’ll go ahead”

“Drive safely Sir”

The head maid told her boss. Kyuhyun nods his head. He closes his doctor’s bag. He wears his backpack and gets his things on the sofa.

“Make sure the breakfast is healthy”

Kyuhyun told the head maid.

“Yes sir”

Kyuhyun nods his head and leaves the mansion.

“Such a very caring and loving husband and father. He really makes sure that everything is fine for Ma’am Minnie and young masters Key and Deullie before he leaves for work”

The head maid told herself happily.

“I’m glad that they will become a happy family again. I hope Sir and Ma’am will have their third baby, so the twins will have a baby sibling and having a new baby in the mansion will be just fine”

The head maid told herself. She giggles happily and smiles brightly before going inside the kitchen to check the menu for breakfast.

~~~

*KIM JONGWOON’S MANSION, INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Jongwoon tucks his navy blue dress shirt in his white jeans. He wears his brown leather belt. Ryeowook helps him in cuffing his sleeves. She folds the sleeves of Jongwoon’s dress shirt neatly.

“Baby…”

Jongwoon cups his fiancée’s beautiful face for her to look at him. Ryeowook stares at Jongwoon curiously.

“What’s wrong?”

Jongwoon asks because he notices Ryeowook being quiet. He is thinking if he did something stupid to make her gets mad at him or there’s something happen that causes Ryeowook t keep quiet. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?”

Jongwoon asks with confusion in his voice. Ryeowook shook her head.

“Nothing. You didn’t do something wrong and I’m not mad at you”

Ryeowook answers.

“Then why are you like that?”

Jongwoon asks. He holds Ryeowook’s hand and softly kisses it.

“Tell me what bothers you baby. Was it about Kyu and the ex-fiancée or Minnie’s parents?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook sighs.

“Both. I’m worried for Kyu oppa and Minnie unnie and for the twins. I know that unnie and oppa are having a hard time dealing with unnie’s parents and their situation is really hard and then the will suddenly pop out from nowhere and she’s pregnant. I bet she’s planning evil and she will use her pregnancy to get what she wants. I’m just worried baby”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, worrying about her cousin, her cousin in law and the twins. She only wants Kyuhyun and Sungmin to be happy together and for the twins to have a complete and happy family.

“Oppa only wants to be happy with unnie and for the twins to have a happy and complete family. But why is it so hard for him to get what he wants? Are his sufferings for twelve years because of his stupid mistake still not enough to pay all pain that he cause to his family and to unnie? Why is this happening?”

Ryeowook asks Jongwoon, feeling sad for her cousin. Her tears start forming in her eyes because of sadness because she knows that Kyuhyun is having a hard time. He just keeps it by his self because he doesn’t want everyone, especially Sungmin to worry about him. Jongwoon wraps his arms around his fiancée, embracing her in his arms.

“The desperate is pregnant, but it doesn’t mean that Kyu is really the father of the baby inside her womb. That’s why I hire someone to watch over her from time to time and to investigate, so we can find out the truth and defend Kyu just in case that desperate will put up a show and planning something evil to separate Kyu and Minnie”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook, so she wouldn’t worry that much. Ryeowook raises her head and looks at her fiancé.

“But how about unnie’s mom and dad? They still hate oppa. They have the right to hate oppa because they are unnie’s mom and dad. But I hope they wouldn’t make the situation hard for oppa. I hope they can already forgive him and give him another chance to prove his love for unnie and for their twins”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, hoping the best for Kyuhyun, Sungmin and the twins. She wants them to be a complete and happy family just like before.

“Baby…”

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s beautiful face between his hands and softly kisses her lips.

“Don’t worry too much ok. Kyu and Minnie can do it. I know that Kyu will do everything that he can do to bring back his happy family. I know that he wouldn’t allow the twins to continue growing up separately and in a broken family. Let’s trust Kyu on this. I know that he will do anything for Minnie because he loves her so much and I can see that. I can see his love for my best friend and for their kids. I know that he already regret everything that he did twelve years ago and I know that he is very determine to bring back his family, for them to be happy and complete again just like before”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“The only thing that mom and dad need to do is to open their heart, so their eyes can see because if they will keep on hating Kyu and if they wouldn’t open their heart…”

Jongwoon shook his head sadly.

“They wouldn’t see Kyu’s true love for Minnie and the twins”

Jongwoon told his fiancée.

“But what if they will not see it?”

Ryeowook asks worriedly. Jongwoon shook his head and starts caressing Ryeowook’s cheek gently.

“Don’t worry baby because I believe that mom and dad will forgive Kyu and they will accept him again as their son in law”

“But how?”

Ryeowook asks sadly. Jongwoon smiles at his fiancée.

“This time, Key and Deullie will be the one who will do it. I bet mom and dad will have a change of heart once they see the twins and how happy they are with their mommy and daddy. Dad is also a father like Kyu. He will understand. Maybe not now, but that time will come”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“Don’t worry too much baby. Kyu and Minnie will be fine. I know they will. No matter what happen, their love for each other will conquer all”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook. He gently pats her cheek.

“Come on. Let’s go down now and join mommy and daddy for breakfast. I still need to go to work”

Jongwoon hugs Ryeowook.

“I’m sorry baby. I’m busy again. It’s just that there are a lot of things to do for work before the wedding. But I promise to spend more time with you next week. I just need to finish the things that I need to finish for the company and we’re going to have a flight next week. Don’t forget that ok”

Jongwoon told his fiancée. Ryeowook stares at her fiancé blankly.

“What flight?”

Ryeowook asks curiously.

“You already forgot? I already tell it to you baby. I have a flight next week, Wednesday. It will be on Sydney. It will be the first time that we’re going to use my Airplane 101”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook happily.

“I thought that airplane is exclusively yours?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon nods.

“But we need to use it. It’s just for Wednesday because the passengers will be very special. They are Ambassadors who will attend a seminar, so I am willing to lend my Airplane 101 to them”

Jongwoon lied. Well, the passengers are really special because it will be his parents, Ryeowook’s parents, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Key, Sandeul, Changsun, Sooyeon and other passengers who will act as the Ambassadors.

“If they are Ambassadors then they should take a private jet and not your Airplane 101”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“I know. But there are also other passengers who will join them ok. It’s just that we need to use Airplane 101 because the other airplanes are under construction and I want to operate my Airplane 101 on its first flight”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook happily.

“I’ll be the pilot and you’re one of the flight stewardesses. That will be our last schedule before our wedding. Are you excited?”

Jongwoon asks while flashing a sweet smile. Ryeowook nods happily and softly kisses Jongwoon’s soft pinkish lips.

“Of course I am baby. I will finally marrying Captain Kim; the man that I love twelve years ago and the man that I still love until now and the man that I’m going to love for the rest of my life”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, making him blush because of her sweetness. Jongwoon places his hands on the sides of Ryeowook’s waist.

“You know what baby?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook smiles and wraps her arms around Jongwoon’s neck.

“What?”

Ryeowook asks, smiling at him. Jongwoon gently brushes his nose on hers before answering her.

“I never regret being single for twelve years. Actually, I’m single since birth. But I never regret anything because I found the most wonderful woman in my life and I’m happy because it’s you. Thank you for waiting for me though we really didn’t confess our love for each other before we part ways twelve years ago. You still wait for me and twelve years is not a joke. I really thought that you’re already married when we meet again, but I was surprise to find out that you’re still single. Thank you for waiting for me”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook while staring at her full of love. Ryeowook starts brushing her fingers on Jongwoon’s eyebrow.

“I’m the one who supposed to thank you Captain Kim because you comeback for me. Even though I’m not really sure if we’re going to meet again, I still wait and keep the faith that one day, destiny will bring us together again. It’s not impossible to happen because you’re a pilot and I’m a flight stewardess. We can always meet by chance just like how we meet on that seminar”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon who suddenly laugh softly upon remembering how they first met.

“I know you as Captain Kim and of course who wouldn’t know you? But you don’t even know me and you never ask for my name”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon, pouting cutely at him as they reminisce their first meeting.

“To tell you honestly, you look so serious and very snobbish at that time. I’m so scared to talk to you. But you seem to be nice even though you’re so serious”

“Haven’t I told you that I fall in love with you upon seeing you at that seminar?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook stares at him with cute expression.

“Love at first sight?”

Ryeowook asks before smiling. Jongwoon nods happily.

“Yeah, love at first sight if that’s how you call it. I just don’t know how to approach you and ask for your name because I’m shy and I don’t know how to approach girls since they always reject me”

Jongwoon told his fiancée.

“Should I say I already love you before I met you?”

Ryeowook asks.

“Eh?”

Jongwoon asks while staring at Ryeowook with shock expression.

“Is that even possible?”

Jongwoon asks curiously. Ryeowook nods her head.

“I told you that I know you Captain Kim. Let’s say that you’re my crush and it’s really a dream come true that my crush fall in love with me and I’m going to marry him soon. See? It was the perfect love story, isn’t?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon removes Ryeowook’s arms around his neck. He holds her hands and softly kisses it.

“Hmmm…love is like flying up on the sky, isn’t?”

Jongwoon asks. Ryeowook laughs softly and gently pinches Jongwoon’s nose.

“Captain Kim is becoming weird again. I think we should eat our breakfast now. Mommy and daddy are waiting for us. You still have work and I wouldn’t allow you to leave without eating your breakfast”

Ryeowook told Jongwoon.

“Baby…”

Jongwoon holds Ryeowook’s hand.

“Yes Captain?”

Ryeowook asks. Jongwoon smiles at her.

“Maybe we can plan our honeymoon after the flight next week? What do you think? We should plan it together and look for the best honeymoon destination”

Jongwoon told his fiancée who only blush.

“What? I’m asking. Don’t blush”

Jongwoon told Ryeowook.

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat now. It’s still early to talk about honeymoon”

Ryeowook told her fiancé. She starts pulling Jongwoon with her as they leave the room together. They go downstairs to join Youngwoon and Teukie for breakfast. They were shock to see Changsun and Sooyeon having a chat with Youngwoon and Teukie at the living room. Ryeowook presses Jongwoon’s hand because she suddenly feels nervous to see Sungmin’s parents because she thinks that they will hate her too because she is Kyuhyun’s cousin.

“It will be fine”

Jongwoon whispers to Ryeowook before walking towards his parents and Sungmin’s parents with Ryeowook. He holds his fiancée’s hand tight for her not to get scared of Changsun and Sooyeon and to tell her that everything will be fine and there’s nothing to be scared of. Jongwoon and Ryeowook bow at them before sitting on the couch.

“It’s good to see you mom and dad. I know that you already know Wookie, but let me introduce her formally as my fiancée”

Jongwoon told Changsun and Sooyeon who stare at Ryeowook happily.

“Mom, dad, please meet my fiancée, Kim Ryeowook. She’s the girl that I’m going to marry and she will be the mother of my kids and the girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with”

Jongwoon told Changsun and Sooyeon, formally introducing Ryeowook as his fiancée, the girl that he’s going to marry and love forever. Ryeowook smiles at Sungmin’s parents and bows her head to them.

“Good morning. It’s good to see you again sir and ma’am”

Ryeowook told Changsun and Sooyeon, addressing them as ‘Sir’ and ‘Ma’am’.

“What sir and ma’am? You need to call us mom and dad, just how Jongwoon calls us”

Changsun told Ryeowook. Sooyeon smiles at Ryeowook. She reaches her hand out and holds Ryeowook’s hands.

“My husband is right. You should call us mom and dad. You see. Jongwoon is like a son to us. We treat him as our own son. You will be our daughter in law soon, so you better start calling me mom and my husband as dad or else we’re going to get mad at you. It will be unfair if you’re going to call Teukie and Youngwoon as mommy and daddy while you call me and my husband as sir and ma’am”

Sooyeon told Ryeowook who nods her head and smiles at them.

“Ok mom. It’s really good to see you again and dad”

Ryeowook told Sooyeon. Somehow, her fear is starting to go away because she saw Changsun and Sooyeon’s smile.

“We invite Changsun and Sooyeon here for breakfast. Is that ok?”

Teukie asks. Jongwoon and Ryeowook nod.

“Of course mommy. It’s a great idea to have breakfast with mom and dad. It will be a pleasure. They can go here anytime and I hope they will also stay here while they are here in Seoul instead of staying at Shilla Hotel”

Jongwoon told his mother while staring at Sungmin’s parents. Sooyeon sighs.

“I’d love too sweetheart, but your dad is such a killjoy. He wants us to stay in our suite at Shilla Hotel”

Sooyeon told Jongwoon. Changsun and Sooyeon have their own suit at Shilla Hotel and they always stay there whenever they are in Seoul. But even though they have their own suite at Shilla Hotel, there are times wherein they stay at Jongwoon’s mansion in Incheon, especially if Jongwoon is in Seoul because that’s what he wants. Jongwoon wants them to be close to him, so he can watch over them because he treats them just how he treats his real parents.

“We have a suite at Shilla Hotel. We’re paying for it, so why do we need to stay in someone’s house if we have a place to stay in?”

Changsun asks his wife, referring to Jongwoon as ‘someone’. Youngwoon stares at Changsun and he can feel his disappointment towards Jongwoon because of supporting Sungmin’s decision to live with Kyuhyun again. Teukie and Sooyeon stare at each other sadly while Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s hand because they also can feel Changsun’s disappointment towards Jongwoon. Ryeowook thinks that Changsun is mad at her fiancé because of supporting Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Jongwoon sighs and stares at Changsun. He feels hurt because Changsun is cold towards him and it seems that he is treating him as ‘nobody’.

“If there’s a problem dad, you can always talk to me. I’m not a nobody ok”

Jongwoon told Changsun.

“How can you tell me that and pretend that you don’t know what the problem is?”

Changsun asks. Sooyeon holds her husband’s hand.

“Honey, please”

Sooyeon whispers. Ryeowook looks at Jongwoon and shook her head, telling him to keep quiet and not to speak anymore because the tension will just rise between him and Changsun.

“Why don’t we eat our breakfast now?”

Teukie asks.

“I think the chefs are already done cooking and we’re all hungry, right?”

Teukie asks. Sooyeon nods her head.

“That’s a good idea Teukie. I think we should eat our break—“

Sooyeon stops talking when Changsun stands up. Ryeowook’s heart starts beating fast while staring at Changsun’s very serious expression. He is staring at Jongwoon seriously.

“Do you think I’m going to attend your wedding?”

Changsun asks and shook his head.

“Although I am very happy for you and for Wookie, I will never attend your wedding because I don’t want to see my stupid daughter marrying that bastard jerk!”

Changsun told Jongwoon, feeling angry towards him. He takes a deep breath and goes out of the mansion to cool his head.

“I’m sorry”

Sooyeon apologizes, feeling embarrassed because of the way her husband acted.

“It’s ok Sooyeon. We understand”

Teukie told Sooyeon, holding her hand to comfort her. Jongwoon stands up.

“I’ll talk to him”

Jongwoon told them.

“Son, let your dad cool his head for awhile. You’ll just end up arguing with each other. Just understand him ok”

Kangin told his son. Jongwoon nods.

“He is the one who needs to understand. He is being too childish ok”

Jongwoon told his father. Ryeowook holds Jongwoon’s hand.

“Baby, please”

Ryeowook shook her head. He doesn’t want Jongwoon and Changsun to fight. Jongwoon pulls his hand from his fiancée’s grip and went out of his mansion to look for Changsun and talk to him. He saw him at the beautiful and really luxurious patio by the pool. Changsun is sitting quietly on the hanging bed while staring at the beautiful pool, trying to relax and cool his head. Jongwoon walks towards the patio.

“Can I join you?”

Jongwoon asks, but Changsun didn’t answer. Jongwoon sighs and just stand there. He leans his elbow on the wall made out of bricks and stares at the pool.

“Have you already met Key?”

Jongwoon asks. Changsun shook his head.

“No. I haven’t met the twins yet. I only met that bastard ex-son-in law of mine”

Changsun told Jongwoon, feeling his blood boiling just by thinking about Kyuhyun.

“I feel so disappointed with you son”

Changsun told Jongwoon, staring at his back. Jongwoon nods his head.

“I know dad. You don’t need to remind me over and over again”

Jongwoon told Changsun without looking at him. His eyes are focused on the water that was falling down on the pool from the pool fountain. Changsun really feels disappointed on Jongwoon because he hides the truth from him and Sooyeon. Jongwoon didn’t even inform them that Sungmin and Kyuhyun are already back together and they are living together again and planning to have a double wedding with him and Ryeowook. He feels disappointed because he thinks that Jongwoon is tolerating his best friend.

“How can you hide everything from me and your mom? How can you tolerate Minnie?”

Changsun asks, trying to control his temper.

“Dad”

Jongwoon shook his head while staring at the beautiful blue water sadly.

“I’m not tolerating Minnie. I’m just supporting her independency. She’s just doing what is right”

Jongwoon told Changsun, still not looking at him.

“And you think marrying that bastard jerk again is the right thing to do?”

Changsun asks as he stares at Jongwoon angrily.

“Do you think being with that bastard doctor is right for her? You know how much that man hurt Minnie, but why did you still tolerate her? Why did you allow her to get back to him? What for? So, he can hurt her again just like what he did twelve years ago? Is that what you want?”

Changsun asks Jongwoon angrily.

“I leave Minnie to you because I know that you’re going to take care of her because you guys are like real siblings. But what the hell is going on Jongwoon? Why? Why did you allow her to make a stupid mistake again?”

Changsun asks. Jongwoon takes a deep breath.

“Dad, can I ask you something?”

Jongwoon asks before turning around to face Changsun who notices sadness on Jongwoon’s eyes—Jongwoon is not sad because Changsun is disappointed and mad at him. He is sad because Changsun can’t understand and he keeps on putting his pride on top and that’s why he keeps on hating Kyuhyun. Changsun takes a deep breath to calm his self. He nods at Jongwoon.

“What is it?”

Changsun asks. Jongwoon stares at him sadly.

“Try to put yourself on Kyu’s shoes. If you’re him, what are you going to do?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Are you going to let your family to fully break apart? Will you be happy seeing your kids growing in a broken family and away from each other?”

Jongwoon asks. Changsun didn’t answer. He just remains quiet.

“Dad, you’re also a father like Kyu. You must understand how he feels”

Jongwoon told Changsun. He nods his head.

“It’s true that he hurts Minnie because of being stupid, but that’s already a past. Why are you still making it a big deal? If Minnie and the twins already forgive him, why can’t you? You must feel how he feels because you’re a father like him. Do you want to see your grandchildren growing without a mom and dad? Is that what you want?”

Jongwoon asks, releasing his disappointment towards Changsun. He can’t believe that Changsun will be a narrow minded person. Yes, his heart can be cold sometimes and he is hard to convince and he can be cold sometimes and very strict, but Jongwoon doesn’t expect him to be a narrow minded person.

“Tell me dad. Is putting your pride more important than the good of your daughter and your grandchildren?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Dad, pride is not poisonous”

Jongwoon told Changsun as he shook his head.

“You will not die if you swallow it. You see. The truth is hard to swallow when you’re choking on your pride. Now tell me…tell me dad, is breaking your family the right thing to do? Is that what you call right?”

Jongwoon asks.

“Then what do you want me to do? Forgive him and just forget what he did to my daughter?”

Changsun asks.

“Why don’t you take away your hatred in your heart for you to be able to forgive? Why don’t you give Kyu a second chance?”

Jongwoon asks, hoping that Changsun will open his heart and forgive Kyuhyun though he knows that Changsun will still value his pride more than anything else.

“No!”

Changsun shook his head.

“That bastard jerk doesn’t deserve a second chance! If Minnie will still insist, then I’m really going to disown her. I don’t want to keep a disappointment in the family. If she will really pursue the wedding to that jerk then she can no longer step her feet in New York. I’m sorry Jongwoon. I and your mom are really happy for you and Wookie. But we will not attend the wedding. I won’t attend the wedding of my daughter to that jerk!”

Changsun told Jongwoon, staring at him seriously. Jongwoon sighs sadly.

“Let me tell you something dad”

“I don’t want to listen if you’re just going to defend that jerk and my stupid daughter!!!”

“YOU’RE THE JERK HERE AND NOT KYU!!!”

Jongwoon raises his voice because of anger. He knows that what he did is wrong; raising his voice towards Changsun is wrong because it’s act of disrespectful. But he just can’t control his anger anymore because Changsun is such a hardheaded man who doesn’t even know how to listen.

“I’m sorry dad”

Jongwoon quickly apologizes when he realizes what he did.

“Are you really going that far to oppose me and defend the stupid decision of my stupid daughter and defend that jerk and convince me to accept him again and his relationship with Minnie and give them my blessing for their marriage?”

Changsun asks as he smirks at Jongwoon.

“No”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“I’m just telling you that you’re jerk. Compare to Kyu, you’re the most bastard man that I’ve ever known and it’s so disappointing dad. And you know what’s more disappointing?”

Jongwoon asks. Changsun didn’t speak; he just stares at Jongwoon seriously.

“Kyu apologizes, cried, kneel down, kiss my feet and beg. Every man has his own ego and it’s hard for us to apologize because we are the dominant figure, isn’t? But Kyu apologizes—“

“He did that because he commits stupid mistake! He did that because he wants to put up a drama, so Minnie will pity him and accept him in her life again. Minnie is just a plain stupid girl to believe on that jerk’s drama! Both of you are stupid, seriously. Are your brain on your foot and that’s why you guys can think properly?”

Changsun asks because he really thinks that Jongwoon and Sungmin quickly fall on Kyuhyun’s little drama.

“It’s easy to say sorry, to cry a river, kneel down, kiss someone’s foot and beg. It’s so disappointing because you and Minnie fall so quickly on that jerk’s little drama”

Changsun told Jongwoon, mocking him and Sungmin. Jongwoon shook his head.

“It’s not easy for a man to beg, shed river of tears, kiss someone’s foot and kneel down on his knees to beg for a second chance because we have our ego. Tell me dad. If I ask you to cry, kneel down in front of me, kiss my feet and beg, will you do it?”

Jongwoon asks. Changsun laughs softly.

“Why will I do it if I didn’t do commit any mis—“

“You can’t! Just admit that you can’t because you don’t know how to put down your pride and that what makes you a bastard jerk. Kyu did that. He can do the things that you can’t. He can always swallow his pride for Minnie because he values her. He values Minnie and their family more than his ego and that’s the thing that you can’t do because no matter what happen, your pride is more important than any other things in the world, isn’t dad?”

Jongwoon asks. He smirks at Changsun who suddenly becomes quiet.

“And you know what’s funny dad? The bastard jerk that you’re calling knows how to accept his mistakes and cry because of loving your daughter. You shouldn’t call him like that because a bastard man doesn’t know how to do that. The term bastard jerk is for you and not for him and that’s the truth and that’s why you don’t want to put down your pride because you know that you’re the bastard jerk and not Kyu”

Jongwoon told Changsun. He sighs sadly.

“I hope you see what Minnie saw that makes her forgive Kyu and give him a second chance. Open your heart dad, for your eyes to be able to see”

Jongwoon shook his head.

“This isn’t about you dad. It’s about Minnie and your grandchildren”

Jongwoon told Changsun with teary eyes.

“Give me one good reason why I should forgive that jerk and give him a second chance?”

Changsun asks while raising an eyebrow.

“Put yourself in Kyu’s shoes and you will find the answer. If you can’t then look at your daughter and your grandchildren’s smile and you will know the answer to your question dad”

Jongwoon told Changsun sadly.

“We all deserve a second chance. That’s what you always told me whenever I’m going to fail daddy, right? Daddy always gives me a second chance to correct my mistakes and to prove myself to him. So please, don’t be a hypocrite. If you keep on telling me that people deserve a second chance, why can’t you give Kyu a second chance and let him prove his self to you? Why can’t you be just like daddy? If prisoners can have a second chance why Kyu can’t have? If Minnie already forgives him, why can’t you and mom?”

Jongwoon told Changsun, controlling his tears from falling.

“I’m sorry for disappointing you and mom. But I will always support Minnie no matter what happen. Sorry dad because we’re both hardheaded because you, mom, mommy and daddy teach us to stand and fight for what we believe is right and to always have a principle in life because that’s what will shape us to become somebody someday”

Jongwoon told Changsun.

“Let’s go back inside and have breakfast. They are waiting”

Jongwoon told Changsun. He moves towards Changsun and gives him a hug.

“I’m sorry”

Jongwoon whispers, apologizing to Changsun. He let go of him and gently pats his shoulder before walking away, leaving Changsun alone, dumbfounded as he stares at the beautiful pool while sitting quietly on the hanging bed.

~~~

Joo-hyun went out of her room after preparing herself for her date with Taeyeon. She will meet her best friend at Tani Next Door to have breakfast with her.

“Going somewhere baby?”

Joo-hyun’s eyes widened upon seeing the owner of the voice. She stares at Jinwoon who is sitting comfortably on the sofa while reading a magazine.

“How…”

“How did I manage to get in?”

Jinwoon asks before Joo-hyun can finish talking. He closes the magazine and puts it down beside him. He looks at Joo-hyun who looks very shock.

“Why baby? I’m not a ghost, so don’t stare at me like that. I’m also not going to eat you”

Jinwoon told his ex-girlfriend, smiling at her.

“How did you get in?”

Joo-hyun asks, calming herself. She feels nervous upon seeing her ex-boyfriend because she knows that Jinwoon is there to bring chaos and she can feel it because of the way Jinwoon smiles.

“Don’t forget that I know the security code of this condo. I’m the one who bought this place for you, right?”

Jinwoon told his ex-girlfriend, smirking at her. He stands up.

“If you don’t want to see me here, paying you a surprise visit, maybe you can change the security code”

Jinwoon told Joo-hyun as he moves towards her. Joo-hyun step backward. Jinwoon moves forward.

“Is there something wrong?”

Jinwoon asks. Joo-hyun steps backward again, but Jinwoon moves forward, closing their distance.

“Why are you moving away from me?”

Jinwoon asks. Joo-hyun steps backward for the third time.

“I’m not going to eat you, so why are you afraid of me?”

Jinwoon asks, giving Joo-hyun a glare that makes her heart jumps because of nervousness.

“Unless you’re hiding something from me baby”

Jinwoon told Joo-hyun.

“Why will I hide something from you? Seriously Jinwoon, why are you here?”

Joo-hyun asks, frowning at her ex-boyfriend.

“You and I are over! So stop—“

Joo-hyun didn’t manage to finish speaking because Jinwoon quickly grabs her arm and hold it tight. He pushes Joo-hyun on the wall, hurting her.

“Ouch! Let me go you ing bastard!”

Joo-hyun told Jinwoon angrily, trying to escape from him. But Jinwoon will never let her escape from him. He holds Joo-hyun’s cheeks tightly and stares at her seriously.

“Do you really think that you can hide everything from me?”

Jinwoon asks.

“What are you talking about? Just let me go! You’re hurting me!”

Joo-hyun told her ex-boyfriend. She manages to push Jinwoon away from her, but he catches her before she can walk away. Jinwoon pins Joo-hyun on the wall.

“Do you think I will not find out that you’re pregnant with my child?”

Jinwoon asks, making Joo-hyun’s eyes widened.

“You’re just stupid to visit the wrong doctor baby. Unfortunately, that OB is my dear friend. She told me you’re pregnant. Isn’t it too cruel for you not to tell it to the father of your baby?”

Jinwoon asks. Joo-hyun slaps him.

“Kyu is the father and not you!”

Joo-hyun told her ex-boyfriend angrily. Jinwoon laughs and stares at Joo-hyun seriously. He claps his hands.

“And you want me to believe that?”

Jinwoon asks, raising an eyebrow.

“If he is the father then your tummy is supposed to be big by now. But it’s not and we both know what we did in Japan while you’re preparing for your wedding with him. Too bad that we’re both too at that time that we forgot to use protection”

Jinwoon told Joo-hyun, teasing her. Joo-hyun gritted her teeth because of anger.

“I’m already planning our marriage. I’m going to talk to mom and dad when they return from their vacation. I will tell them that you’re pregnant and we’re planning to get married soon, so my parents can already meet yours and give their blessings to us and plan the wedding”

Jinwoon told Joo-hyun.

“Do you really think that I’m going to marry you?”

Joo-hyun asks. She shook her head.

“I won’t marry you Jinwoon! I don’t love you ok! I will only marry Kyu and not you! So, leave me alone!”

Joo-hyun told Jinwoon who smirks at her.

“For our baby’s sake Joo-hyun, will you please stop chasing that doctor? He doesn’t love you ok. I know that he is richer than be and that’s why you want to be his wife because you’re a desperate gold digger . But…”

Jinwoon’s expression suddenly becomes serious as he holds Joo-hyun’s cheeks tightly.

“You’re mine and do you really think that I will allow you to get married with that doctor?”

Jinwoon asks. He shook his head.

“No. You can never have him because I won’t allow that to happen. I won’t allow you to be with him because you’re mine and you can never escape from me. Don’t try me Joo-hyun or you will really get it baby”

Jinwoon told Joo-hyun before kissing her with force. He pulls back when Joo-hyun didn’t kiss him back.

“Let’s have our breakfast now baby”

Jinwoon whispers on Joo-hyun’s ear.

“Leave me alone”

Joo-hyun told Jinwoon, staring at him angrily. Jinwoon shook his head.

“Just wish upon the stars”

Jinwoon told Joo-hyun. He carries Joo-hyun on his arms and went inside her room.

~~~

“Mommy, where are you going?”

Sandeul asks his mother. He and Kibum pause the game that they are playing on their PS4. The twins stare at their mother who looks a bit pale, but still beautiful and more beautiful on her strapless grey chevron maxi dress. Sungmin puts down her pink handbag on the center table and sits on the luxurious sofa. She smiles at her kids.

“Daddy and I are going to have a date today”

Sungmin told her kids. Kibum and Sandeul puts down the controllers on the floor and joins their mother on the sofa.

“How come Key and I are not even invited?”

Sandeul asks, pouting cutely at his mother. Kibum nods his head, agreeing to his twin brother. He crosses his arms on his chest and frowns at his mother.

“Baby Deullie is right. You and daddy are being unfair here. We are your kids and you should bring us along. We also want to have a date with you and daddy. Get that Cho Sungmin?”

Kibum told his mother, talking as if he is older than his mother.

“Yah! Cho Kibum! When will you learn to talk according to your age? You’re just twelve years old honey, but you talk as if you’re my father”

Sungmin told the older Cho, frowning at him.

“So what if I talk like your father huh? I also talk like this to your husband, so don’t complain. That’s not the point her Cho Sungmin, so don’t change the topic. Baby Deullie and I want to have a date with you and your husband, so you must bring us along with you guys”

Kibum told his mother.

“Honey, you and Deullie can’t come with me and daddy”

Sungmin told Kibum.

“WHY NOT?”

Kibum and Sandeul shout in unison. They really want to have a date with Kyuhyun and Sungmin. They don’t want to stay at home without their parents. They want to go out and have fun with their parents.

“We are you sons and you supposed to spend time with us”

Sandeul told Sungmin, hoping that his mother will feel guilty and will change her mind and bring him and Kibum to her date with Kyuhyun. Sungmin stares at her kids who are flashing their puppy eyes on her, acting cute for them to convince her and bring them to her date with Kyuhyun.

“Please mommy, Key and I really want to go…please”

“We’re going to be sad if you and daddy will not bring us in your date. Please, its summer and it’s for family. Baby Deullie and I want to spend a lot of time with you and daddy before we go back to school. You and daddy will miss us that much when school begins because we’re going to be busy you know”

The twins told their mother. Sungmin nods her head.

“It means yes?”

Kibum asks. Sungmin nods and smile at her kids.

“Ok. You and Deullie can go with me a daddy”

Sungmin told her kids. Kibum and Sandeul stand up, jump like a kid and hug each other because they got the victory. Sungmin finally agree to bring them to her date with Kyuhyun.

“You better change your clothes now before I change my mind”

Sungmin told them.

“HOORAY!!! WE’RE GOING TO HAVE A DATE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY!!!”

The twins shout happily. Sungmin laughs softly while staring at her happy kids.

“You upstairs now babies and prepare yourself for your date with mommy and daddy because daddy will be here soon. We will leave as soon as daddy arrives”

Sungmin told her kids.

“YES MOMMY!”

The twins shout happily. They give their mother sweet pecks on her lips, thanking her for allowing them to go with her and Kyuhyun. The twins hold each other’s hand. They were about to run upstairs to go to their shared room and change their clothes for their date with their parents when the head maid suddenly arrives with visitors. Sandeul’s eyes grow big because of happiness upon seeing the visitors; its Changsun and Sooyeon. Sungmin were shock to see her parents and she suddenly feels nervous because of them. Changsun and Sooyeon were shock to see two Sandeuls. They know that the other one is Kibum, but they can’t tell the difference because the twins look exactly the same.

“GRANDMA! GRANDPA!”

Sandeul shouts happily. Changsun and Sooyeon finally know who is Sandeul and who is Kibum. Sandeul runs towards his grandparents, dragging Kibum happily with him. He let go of his twin brother’s hand and hugs his grandparents. He misses them because that’s the only time that he sees them again. Changsun carries Sandeul on his arms.

“Grandpa is so strong because he can still carry me even though I’m already twelve years old and he is already old”

Sandeul told Sooyeon, making her laugh.

“Hey, I’m not that old honey”

Changsun told Sandeul as he ruffles his grandson’s hair happily. Changsun and Sooyeon notice Kibum who is standing there, staring at them blankly. They stare at the older Cho who looks exactly like Sandeul, but he looks manlier compare to Sandeul.

“Can I also call you grandma and grandpa?”

Kibum asks his grandparents. Sooyeon moves towards Kibum and hugs him tight. Tears start falling from her eyes because she is happy to see her grandson who m she never saw for twelve years.

“Of course honey. We’re your grandparents. I’m your grandma and I would love to hear you calling me grandma”

Sooyeon told Kibum who flashes a smile and hugs Sooyeon.

“Grandma, you’re my grandma. I finally met you grandma. I’m so happy”

Kibum told Sooyeon. He looks at his grandmother and was wondering why Sooyeon is crying.

“Why are you crying?”

Kibum asks sadly. Sooyeon smiles and quickly wipes her tears away. She stares at Kibum happily. She starts caressing her grandson’s cheek gently.

“I’m just happy to see you after twelve years. You see. The last time that I saw you, you’re just a little baby just like your twin brother. It’s good to see you again. You grow so fast like your twin brother. Both of you are really cute, adorable and gorgeous. I miss you so much Key”

Sooyeon told Kibum before hugging him tight again. She stares at her grandson and kisses his cheek. Kibum smiles at his grandmother before looking at his grandfather who is still carrying his twin brother on his arms.

“Yah! Don’t be unfair grandpa. You also need to carry me. You’ve carry Baby Deullie for a long time, but today is the first time that you’re going to carry me on your arms, so don’t miss the opportunity”

Kibum told his grandfather in a brat and bossy manner, making Changsun laugh.

“Ok brat baby”

Changsun told Kibum. He stares at Sandeul.

“Can I carry your twin brother?”

Changsun asks the younger Cho. Sandeul smiles and nods his head happily. Changsun puts Sandeul down and carries Kibum who quickly hugs him.

“Do you miss me too?”

Kibum asks while hugging his grandfather happily. Changsun nods his head and embraces his grandson tightly in his arms.

“I miss you so much”

Changsun told his other grandson. Kibum smiles brightly and stares at his grandfather.

“Are you also happy to see me?”

Kibum asks happily. Changsun smiles and gently brushes his nose on his. He kisses Kibum’s cheek and nods his head.

“Very happy Key. I just can’t explain the happiness that I’m feeling right now, seeing you and Deullie together. It’s really priceless”

Changsun told Kibum.

“That was so sweet”

Kibum told his grandfather and gives him a sweet peck on his cheek.

“You put me down now grandpa. Baby Deullie and I need to go in our room because we need to change our clothes. We’re going to have a date with mommy and daddy. So, you need to put me down now, so we can already go upstairs. Daddy will be here soon”

Kibum told his grandfather. Changsun nods his head and puts down Kibum.

“We’re just going to change our clothes”

“We’ll be back soon”

The twins told their grandparents happily. They give their grandparents sweet pecks on their lips before holding each other’s hands and happily run upstairs.

“So adorable”

Sooyeon told her husband. Changsun nods happily, watching his grandchildren running happily upstairs.

“Mom! Dad!”

Changsun and Sooyeon stare at the owner of the voice. They see their daughter sitting on the sofa, staring at them with teary eyes. Sooyeon holds her husband’s hand and drags him with her towards their daughter. They sit down on the couch, facing Sungmin.

“We’re here for the twins and not for you and your jerk husband”

Changsun told his daughter coldly. Sooyeon looks at him.

“Honey, please”

Sooyeon told her husband. Changsun just sighs heavily and look away. He doesn’t want to stare at his daughter because he is angry at him and he is very disappointed with her. Sooyeon stares at her daughter and notices her looking pale.

“Sweetheart, are you ok? You look pale”

Sooyeon told her daughter, worrying about her.

“I don’t understand why she bothers to reunite to that bastard and jerk man who doesn’t even know how to love her and take good care of her. Love is really blind, isn’t Lee Sungmin?”

Changsun asks, staring at her daughter seriously.

“Please don’t call Kyu like that dad. He is not a bastard jerk”

Sungmin told her father. Changsun smirks at his daughter.

“Then how do you want me to call him? A loving husband and a responsible man? Is that what you want me to call him? Did he becomes a loving husband and—“

“LEE CHANGSUN! STOP IT OK!”

Sooyeon raises her voice, frowning at her husband.

“Key and Deullie might here you!”

Sooyeon told her husband angrily. Changsun raises an eyebrow.

“So? It’s better, so they will know how loving, caring and how responsible their father is”

Changsun told Sooyeon in a sarcastic manner.

“When will you learn to accept Kyu? I love him, can’t you see?”

Sungmin asks her father, controlling her tears from falling.

“I will never accept that jerk again even if you kill me now. You’re just too stupid to love a jerk like him! Shame on you Lee Sungmin! Shame on you because you’re such a disappointment to our family!”

Changsun told his daughter angrily, ignoring his wife who is trying to calm him and stop him from throwing a fight with their daughter.

“You and mom can never stop me from marrying Kyu. I will marry him and be happy with him even if you disown me!”

Sungmin told Changsun.

“THAT’S A ING BULL LEE SUNGMIN!!!”

Sooyeon and Sungmin’s heart start beating fast when Changsun raises his voice because of anger. Changsun stands up. Sooyeon holds her husband’s hand.

“Honey, please calm down. Just stop ok. Don’t throw a fight with Minnie. Just talk to her and not like this. The twins might go down and see it”

Sooyeon told her husband, but he ignores her. Changsun pulls her hand from his wife’s grip. Sooyeon was shock when her husband slaps their daughter.

“How many times do I need to slap you for you to wake up and open your eyes? That man doesn’t love you! He will only hurt you again and again! Are you blind or what?”

Changsun asks, staring at his daughter seriously. Sungmin shook her head as tears start falling from her eyes. Changsun really slap her hard, but Sungmin bear the pain.

“Kyu is the father of my kids and I love him. I know that he loves me too. Why can’t you see it? Why don’t you want to see it? Is my happiness really doesn’t matter with you and mom?”

Sungmin asks sadly as she starts crying softly.

“Listen to me! Listen very carefully to me Sungmin!”

Changsun grits his teeth because of anger.

“Go ahead and marry that jerk! I don’t care anymore! I don’t care about you anymore. Do whatever you want. You’re old enough to make decisions in your life! But don’t ever run to us crying when that jerk hurt you again because your mom and I will never accept you! You’re no longer our daughter! I already disown you! Your mom and I didn’t raise you to be stupid and to disappoint us! You’re such a disappointment Sungmin! Starting today, you’re no longer a Lee! Keep that in your stupid brain!”

Changsun told his daughter angrily.

“WE’RE BACK!”

The twins shout happily. Sungmin quickly wipes her tears away before her kids can see her crying. The twins walk happily at the living room. They stand in front of their grandparents, smiling brightly at them.

“Guess who is Key and who is Sandeul”

Kibum asks. He and Sandeul decided to play with their grandparents just like what they used to do with their parents. Changsun and Sooyeon stare at their grandchildren. Kibum and Sandeul is both wearing black skinny jeans, black sneakers and they also have the same hairstyle. The only difference is, Kibum is wearing light blue dress shirt while Sandeul is wearing white dress shirt. But both of them look so gorgeous and they really resemble Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

“How do we look?”

Sandeul asks happily.

“Great…you resembles your mom and dad and both of you look so gorgeous”

Sooyeon told her grandchildren, smiling at them.

“Now, can you already guess who is Key and who is Deullie?”

Sandeul asks. He and Kibum are smiling brightly at their grandparents who are confused.

“Babies, don’t play on your grandparents. You’re giving them hard time”

Sungmin told her kids. Kibum and Sandeul nod their head.

“Ok. I am Key”

Kibum speaks.

“And Baby Deullie is the one who is wearing white ok”

Kibum explains, so Changsun and Sooyeon can recognize them properly. The twins walks towards their mother.

“Mommy, did you cry?”

Sandeul asks worriedly. Sungmin shook her head.

“No baby. It’s tears of joy because I’m really happy because mom and dad will stay here in South Korea longer”

Sungmin lied.

“Mommy, please fold my sleeves”

Kibum told his mother.

“Mine too”

Sandeul told his mother, happily raising his hand.

“Ok babies”

Sungmin told her kids, smiling at them. Sooyeon watches her daughter, neatly rolling the sleeves of Kibum’s light blue dress shirt while Sandeul is waiting patiently while smiling brightly, watching his mother rolling the sleeves of his twin brother’s dress shirt. Sooyeon can’t help but to feel sad for her daughter because her husband is really making it hard for her. Sooyeon wants to hug Sungmin and comfort her because she knows that her daughter is hurting inside and she’s just trying to smile for her kids, so they won’t worry about her. Sooyeon can see that Kibum grows as a wonderful boy even though he is away from Sungmin. She really thinks that Kyuhyun give all the love that he can for Kibum in order to raise him as a loving, nice, sweet and very wonderful person. After rolling the sleeves of Kibum’s dress shirt, Sungmin turns her attention to Sandeul and starts rolling his sleeves neatly too.

“MOMMY, I’M HOME!!!”

They heard a happy voice. Kyuhyun arrive at home happily. He is smiling so brightly while holding a beautiful bouquet of pink ranunculus and peonies for Sungmin. Kyuhyun was shock to see his ex-in-laws at the living room with Sungmin and their kids.

“Mom. Dad. It’s good to see you”

Kyuhyun told Changsun and Sooyeon. He bows at them. He was really surprise to see them in his mansion. He looks at his wife. Sungmin is giving her a sad glare.

“Daddy, grandma and grandpa are here to visit”

Kibum told his father happily. Kyuhyun sits beside his wife.

“For mommy?”

Sandeul asks while staring at the beautiful bouquet. Kyuhyun nods happily.

“SO MUSHY!”

Sooyeon suddenly laugh softly when the twins start teasing their father because they look so cute. She just ignores her husband’s glare. Kyuhyun gives the beautiful bouquet to Sungmin, making her smile.

“I think we can have date today mommy because mom and dad are here”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Kibum suddenly claps his hands happily.

“I know!”

Kibum told his parents happily. Sandeul also claps his hands.

“I also know!”

Sandeul told them. The twins smile at their parents and grandparents.

“LET’S JUST HAVE A FAMILY DATE!”

The twins shout happily.

“It will be daebak!”

Kibum told them.

“And enjoyable too”

Sandeul told them. The twins hug each other.

“Please mommy and daddy. Let’s go out as a one big happy family”

“This will be our first time going to have a date with grandma and grandpa. This will be the first time we’re going out with them”

The twins told Kyuhyun and Sungmin before running towards their grandparents.

“Please grandma and grandpa. Just go with us. Let’s all go out and be happy ok”

Kibum told them, flashing his puppy eyes to convince his grandparents. Sooyeon smiles at the twins.

“Ok. We’re going out as one big happy family”

Sooyeon told her grandchildren.

“HOORAY!”

The twins shout happily as they start jumping like little kids.

“I’m not going with you”

Changsun whispers to his wife, controlling his anger.

“Honey, just for this day, please set aside your anger and your pride ok. It’s for our grandchildren. If you hate seeing Minnie and Kyu then don’t look at them”

Sooyeon told her husband, speaking in a soft voice. Changsun sighs heavily.

“Let’s go. The kids will ride with us”

Changsun told Sungmin and Kyuhyun before walking away.

“Come on Key and Deullie. Let’s go. Your daddy will follow our car from behind, right Kyu?”

Sooyeon asks, smiling at her ex-son-in law. Kyuhyun smiles at her and nods his head.

“Babies, don’t give grandma and grandpa a hard time. Behave ok”

Kyuhyun told his sons. The twins nod happily. They give Kyuhyun and Sungmin sweet pecks on their lips.

“WE LOVE YOU MOMMY AND DADDY!”

The twins shout.

“We love you too babies”

Kyuhyun told them.

“You go with grandma now. Mommy and I will follow from behind ok”

Kyuhyun told his sons. The twins nod happily before going out of the mansion with Sooyeon. Kyuhyun looks at his ex-wife sadly. He hugs her. Sungmin starts crying.

“I don’t know what to do anymore Kyu. Dad is really mad. He doesn’t want to accept our relationship. It’s so hard and really painful because he keeps on hating us”

Sungmin told her ex-husband while crying softly. Kyuhyun stares at her and wipes her tears away.

“Don’t think too much. Just leave this to me. I’ll be the one who will carry it. I will carry everything, no matter how painful it is. I deserve it. I’m the one who is supposed to take the pain and not you. So stop crying. Don’t be like that. I need you to smile for me no matter how hard it is. I can make it through if you will smile and we’re going to make it through because we’re together and it’s for our kids”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, wiping her tears away. Kyuhyun is already tired of thinking a lot of things and he also doesn’t know what to do for Changsun and Sooyeon to accept his relationship with Sungmin.

“Don’t be like that ok. Our kids will worry about you and I will also worry about you”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin. He kisses her lips softly.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun whispers as he presses his forehead on hers.

“Leave this to me ok. I’ll be the one who will deal with mom and dad. It’s my job. Not yours, so stop thinking too much”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head and hugs her ex-husband.

“Let’s stay like this for awhile”

Sungmin whispers. Kyuhyun embraces Sungmin as his answer. He hugs his ex-wife because he knows that it’s what Sungmin’s need at that moment.

“At the end of the day, it’s just the two of us and our kids and that’s what matters most”

Kyuhyun told his wife, giving her strength.

“Yes. It’s just the two of us and our kids. Having you and our kids are enough. Mom and dad disown me, but I still have a family because we’re together with our babies, right?”

Sungmin asks. Kyuhyun nods his head and looks at his wife.

“That’s why, don’t cry anymore”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, wiping her tears away.

“I am here for you. I and our kids are here for you. Always”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin, making her smile.

“Seriously mommy, I notice something”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife.

“What?”

Sungmin asks curiously. Kyuhyun stares at his ex-wife.

“You’re gaining weight. Stop eating too much ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. He just notices that Sungmin is getting fat.

“So, I’m no longer beautiful and y. Is that what you’re trying to imply Doctor Cho Kyuhyun?”

Sungmin asks, pouting at her ex-husband. Kyuhyun shook his head.

“You’re still y and beautiful. I just notice that you gain some weight. That’s all. But I didn’t tell you that you’re no longer y and beautiful because even though you grow big because of eating, you will always remain y and beautiful in my eyes”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Why are you so corny?”

Sungmin asks, teasing her husband. They heard a car horn sound.

“I think we need to go now before dad completely loses his temper”

Kyuhyun told Sungmin.

“Let’s enjoy this day event though mom and dad hate us. Let’s enjoy together and for our kids too ok”

Kyuhyun told his ex-wife. Sungmin nods her head. They stand up.

“Thanks for the flowers. They are so lovely. I’ll put it later on a vase”

Sungmin told Kyuhyun. She gives him a sweet peck on his lips.

“Let’s go daddy. We can do this. It’s not that bad to have a date with mom and dad even though they are mad at us. I miss them”

Sungmin told her ex-husband. Kyuhyun nods his head. He holds Sungmin’s hand and softly kisses it.

“I love you mommy”

“I love you too daddy”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin go out of the mansion, holding each other’s hands, giving each other strength because at the end of the day, it’s just the two of them and that’s what matters most.

~~~

*KIM AVIATION, SOUTH KOREA*

 

Jongwoon was inside his office, busy doing business letters when someone knocks on the door softly. Yoona go inside. She walks towards her boss whose attention is focused on the business letter that he’s typing on his laptop. Yoona bows at Jongwoon.

“Sir, someone is looking for you”

Yoona told Jongwoon who just nods his head.

“Let him come in. I’m expecting him. He already call me before he goes here”

Jongwoon told his secretary. Yoona nods her head. She bows at Jongwoon before leaving his office quietly. After few seconds, there was a soft knock again. Jongwoon’s visitor opens the door and quietly went inside.

“Sir”

The man walks towards Jongwoon’s desk. Jongwoon stops typing. He stares at his visitor.

“Please have a seat”

Jongwoon told him. The man sits down on the chair. He gets something inside his backpack; it was a brown envelope. He gives it to Jongwoon who stares at him before opening it. He gets the pictures and the result of Joo-hyun’s pregnancy test inside.

“It’s positive sir. Ms. Seo Joo-hyun is pregnant. According to her doctor, she is 4 weeks pregnant”

The private investigator told Jongwoon.

“Those pictures are taken earlier”

Jongwoon stares at the pictures of Jinwoon with Joo-hyun while they were eating in a restaurant. There are also pictures of Jinwoon outside Joo-hyun’s condo unit and pictures of him going inside.

“And who is this man?”

Jongwoon asks.

“According to my research, his name is Jeong Jinwoon. Thirty one years old. He is the owner of that restaurant”

The private investigator told Jongwoon, pertaining to the restaurant on the pictures wherein Jinwoon and Joo-hyun are eating together.

“He is Ms. Seo’s ex-boyfriend. It appears that they are still seeing each other often. The condominium wherein Ms. Seo is currently living is a gift from Mr. Jeong”

The private investigator informs Jongwoon.

“Can you research when is the last time these two met prior to this day? I need a timeline of their previous meeting. I just need to prove something and it might help me and my hypothesis”

Jongwoon told the private investigator, giving him a new task. The private investigator nods his head.

“No problem sir”

The private investigator told Jongwoon.

“How about Kim Taeyeon?”

Jongwoon asks.

“The only information that I can give you is that Ms. Kim is always visiting Ms. Seo in her condo”

The private investigator told Jongwoon. He can’t give much information about Taeyeon because he doesn’t follow her that much. His attention is focused entirely to Joo-hyun because she is the main target and not Taeyeon.

“Another thing, please research more about Jeong Jinwoon. I need you to find out if he is the father on Ms. Seo’s baby”

“No problem sir. Anything else?”

The private investigator asks.

“Don’t tell anyone about this”

Jongwoon told the private investigators who nods at him. He quickly hides the pictures and the result of Joo-hyun’s pregnancy test inside the brown envelope and hides it in his drawer when someone knocks on the door. Kangin went inside.

“Oh! Sorry son, did I disturb you?”

Kangin asks upon seeing Jongwoon talking to a man wearing all black. Jongwoon shook his head.

“No daddy. It’s ok. We’re done talking”

Jongwoon told his father. He gets the check that he already prepares as a payment for the private investigator. He gives it to him.

“Thank you. See you next time”

Jongwoon told the private investigator who nods at him. He shakes Jongwoon’s hand before standing up. He bows at Jongwoon and then to Kangin before leaving the office.

“Who is that?”

Kangin asks, staring at his son curiously.

“An employee of the flower shop wherein I order the flowers that will be put inside my Airplane 101 for my marriage proposal to Wookie next week. I give him one last instruction and I already pay for the flowers and their service next week”

Jongwoon lied. He can’t tell his father that there’s something wrong going on because he doesn’t want Kyuhyun to be in great trouble because of it.

“Can we have our lunch now before we go in Busan?”

Kangin asks.

“Are you still doing something?”

Kangin asks. Jongwoon nods.

“Business letters. But I can finish it later. I think I need to have a break now because my head is already aching and I’m feeling hungry too”

Jongwoon told his father. He saves his work before shutting down his laptop.

“Your mommy calls me earlier telling me that she and Wookie are having a girl’s day. She just call to inform me that she’s using my credit card”

Kangin told his son, making him laugh softly.

“Mommy never changes. She will just call you to inform that she’s using your credit card when in fact she can use it whenever she wants”

Jongwoon told his father. Kangin nods and smile at his son.

“You should spoil your future wife like the way I spoil your mommy. Treat her like a queen and spoil her all the time. Girls love that”

Kangin told his son. Jongwoon nods his head.

“That’s what I’m doing daddy. It’s just that Wookie doesn’t know how to spend my money because according to her, we’re not yet husband and wife and it only means that she still doesn’t have the right to spend my money. She’s not even using my credit cards and my debit cards and the credit cards that I give her. It’s all hers. But she doesn’t want to use it. So sad”

Jongwoon told his father as he sighs.

“Is everything well-prepared for your marriage proposal to my daughter in law next week?”

Kangin asks. Jongwoon nods his head.

“Yes daddy. I will fetch umma and appa next week, Monday. But they will stay in Lotte Hotel for the meantime, so Wookie won’t know that they are in Seoul. You can and mommy can have dinner at them at The Peninsula on Monday night. I’ll have dinner with them on Tuesday night”

Jongwoon informs his father. Kangin nods his head.

“You need to show the ring to your mommy because she’s not yet seeing it. She wants to see it, so you need to show it to her later before she gets mad at you”

Kangin told his son, pertaining to the engagement ring that Jongwoon will give to Ryeowook. Jongwoon nods his head. He stands up. He gets the brown envelope that he puts inside his drawer and puts it inside his backpack before wearing it.

“Seriously son, you look like a kid. Why not bring a leather bag at work and not backpack?”

Kangin asks. Jongwoon smiles like a kid.

“I want to use a backpack”

Jongwoon told his father. He gets his car key and his mobile phone on top of his desk.

“Let’s go?”

Jongwoon asks. Kangin nods his head. He and Jongwoon leave the office together to have their lunch before they go at Busan and visit the site of their new hangar.

~~~

“What are you planning to do now Joo-hyun-ah?”

Taeyeon asks her best friend, staring at her worriedly. She knows that Jinwoon will never go easy on her best friend and he will do anything to get what he wants and that is Joo-hyun and their baby.

“Why don’t you tell your mom and dad about it?”

Taeyeon asks.

“Tell them what? That I am pregnant and the father of the child is threatening me because he wants to marry me? Is that what you want me to tell them?”

Joo-hyun asks.

“At least they can help you. We both know that Jinwoon will never go easy on you. He will never let you escape from him. That man is so obsessed to you and you know that. He might do something stupid to ruin your plan and beside, Kyu oppa already block your number. You can’t even contact hi—“

Taeyeon stops talking when Joo-hyun throws the vase on the floor, breaking it.

“DAMN IT!”

Joo-hyun shouts because of anger. She feels so mad because Kyuhyun is not even showing his self to her and she can’t even contact him because Kyuhyun blocks her number, so she can’t contact him. She feels so mad because of Jinwoon and because her plan is not even going smoothly, the way she wants it to be.

“He can never threaten me like this! I will never marry him!”

Joo-hyun told her best friend as she stands up.

“Hey, relax. You’re pregnant. Don’t forget that”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun, worrying about her and the baby in her womb. Joo-hyun starts walking back and forth. She can’t relax because she needs to think of something to get Kyuhyun and for Jinwoon to stop bothering her.

“Why don’t you just accept that Kyu oppa is already happy with his ex-wife and their kids? He loves her you know”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun.

“SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH!”

Joo-hyun shouts angrily at Taeyeon.

“I’m just saying ok. Will you please sit down?”

Taeyeon asks. Joo-hyun takes a deep breath and goes back to her seat.

“Relax ok. We will never find solutions to our problems if you will not relax”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun, allowing her best friend to relax.

“First, we need to think of a plan to separate Kyu oppa and his ex-wife before we get rid of Jinwoon”

Taeyeon told Joo-hyun who nods at her.

“Don’t worry about it. I already know what to do. We just need to get rid of Jinwoon as soon as possible. He might talk to Kyu and tell him the truth. Kyu must not find out the truth and that’s why we need to get rid of him as soon as possible. If I need to kill him with my own hands, I’m going to do it. He needs to vanish!”

Joo-hyun told her best friend, feeling so mad at Jinwoon.

“He can never ruin my plan. I will never allow him. Never!”

“How about the ex-wife?”

Taeyeon asks.

“The wedding is getting near. What will you do?”

Taeyeon asks curiously. Joo-hyun smirks.

“Do you think the wedding will happen?”

Joo-hyun asks. She flashes a y smile and shook her head.

“Hell no! I will not allow it to happen and I will never allow them to be happy. That can’t have my Kyu because he is mine and not hers. Wait and see Taeyeon because next week, that will surely leave Kyu”

Joo-hyun told her best friend, smiling like a .

“And what’s the meaning of that?”

Taeyeon asks happily.

“Kyu push his limit when he blocks my number. He needs to suffer the consequence. I’m just going to give her ex-wife a surprise gift. Let’s just consider it as my gift for her and Kyu for their wedding. I wonder what will happen if she finally finds out that I am pregnant and Kyu is the father. I just need to work on my drama, right?”

Joo-hyun told her best friend happily. Taeyeon smiles at her.

“I love that. It will be a perfect gift for her and for Kyu oppa. If you want we can also give her a bridal shower”

Taeyeon told her best friend. Joo-hyun shook her head.

“No need for a bridal shower because the wedding will not happen. They really think that they already win and that they can already leave peacefully and happily together and with their kids?”

Joo-hyun asks. She happily shook her head.

“I think they forgot that in every fairy tale there is always an evil witch and that evil witch is me. The happy ending will never happen because I’m going to ruin their happiness”

Joo-hyun told her best friend. They give each other a high five and flash their evil smile, imagining their success.

~~~

*HANGANG PARK*

 

After having lunch, Kyuhyun and Sungmin went at Hangang Park with the twins and Sungmin’s parents because that’s the last request of Kibum and Sandeul before they go home. They still want to spend some more time with their grandparents and they want to play with them. Kyuhyun and Sungmin decided to leave their kids to their grandparents to give them chance to have bonding time with them. Kyuhyun and Sungmin walk around the park to have their own time together and to have a simple date just by walking around hand on hand, watching the children playing and the people who are walking at the park while enjoying the wind that blows softly. The twins are sitting under a tree with their grandparents. Kibum was sitting on Changsun’s lap while Sandeul is lying on the grass with his head on Sooyeon’s lap. They are happily talking to their grandparents, sharing some of their childhood memories to them.

“Daddy never fails to sing a lullaby to me even though I’m already twelve years old. He always sings a Japanese lullaby to me. I ask him where on earth he learn that song if he doesn’t even know how to speak Japanese”

Kibum told his grandparents. Sandeul is listening happily to his twin brother. Changsun and Sooyeon are also listening happily to him.

“And what is his answer?”

Changsun asks, feeling a little bit curious. Kibum smiles before speaking.

“Daddy told me that mommy was the one who taught that Japanese lullaby to him. Mommy used to sing it to me and to Baby Deullie when we’re still babies. Mommy teach daddy, so they can sing together for us whenever they will put us to sleep”

Kibum told his grandparents. Changsun notice Kibum’s sudden change of expression; his grandson suddenly becomes sad.

“Why? You supposed to be happy because your mommy teach your daddy to sing that Japanese lullaby, so they can sing together for you and Deullie”

Changsun told Kibum who nods his head.

“I am happy. It’s just that, I feel sad whenever I’m going to remember those days without mommy. You see grandpa. To tell you honestly, I catch daddy crying for three times. He told me that he just misses mommy and Deullie. I told him that we should look for them. But he told me that we can’t because he will only hurt mommy when mommy see him again”

Kibum told his grandparents sadly. Sandeul also felt sad because he suddenly remembers those days without Kyuhyun by his side.

“Do you think your daddy really loves your mommy?”

Changsun asks. The twins nod at him.

“Daddy loves mommy because a man will never cry for a girl if he doesn’t love her. Daddy never shows me his pain. He always tries to be strong for me because it’s hard to become a mom and dad at the same time. I know that I am a brat and I always demand for what I want. Daddy is very busy because he is a doctor, but when it comes to me, he will try his best to find time for me. We used to have a you and me day. We spend it in his rest house in Busan and daddy will tell me about mommy. He will tell me how he falls in love with mommy and how much he loves mommy. His eyes are always getting teary whenever he will talk about mommy and that’s why sometimes, he is avoiding topic about mommy”

Kibum told Changsun.

“Even though daddy is very tired, he will still carry me on his arms whenever I want or give me piggyback ride”

“So true”

Sandeul nods his head.

“Daddy also carries me on his arms even though he is already tired from work and he is always worried about me whenever I’m not feeling ok. He will hug me when I’m sad and when I’m crying”

Sandeul told them happily.

“Do you still love daddy even though he hurts mommy before and separate you away from each other?”

Changsun asks. Sooyeon stares at her husband seriously for asking such question to their grandsons. Changsun just ignores her.

“You know grandpa? There is no such thing as perfect. Everyone commits mistake and everyone deserve a second chance. I have to admit that I hate daddy when I find out about the truth. But he is my daddy and without him, Baby Deullie and I will not be here. Daddy is not perfect though he tries to be perfect for me for him to be able to raise me properly even though mommy is not around. He also commits mistakes and often breaks promises because of his busy schedules. But I understand because I know that daddy loves me because he wakes up early to prepare my things to school and to wake me up, so I won’t be late in school. He wakes up early even though he only has two hours of sleep and sometimes thirty minutes of sleep. He always makes sure that I will eat my breakfast before I go to school. He carries the pain alone and the headache that I used to give him because of being brat. He never complains even though he’s already having a hard time”

Kibum told his grandfather. He smiles at him.

“Forgiveness is not impossible to give because there is always love. That’s the thing that I learn from daddy because I used to ask him why he keeps on forgiving me whenever I commit mistakes and whenever I become a hardheaded boy. He will tell me that he loves me and forgiveness will just come because there is love. He told me that I am his son and that he loves me, so no matter what happen he will forgive me and he will accept all the hardship and headache that I give him because he is my daddy and he loves me. If daddy can forgive me, why can’t I forgive him when it’s his turn to ask for it? Daddy sacrifices a lot for me, but I never heard him telling me that he doesn’t want to be my daddy anymore. The only thing that I used to hear from him is that he loves me even though I’m hurting him and giving him hard time and headaches because of being a hardheaded boy. If daddy wants to be my dad forever then I also want to be his son forever”

Kibum told Changsun, melting his grandfather’s heart of stone. Sandeul gets up and sit down.

“Daddy loves mommy and mommy loves daddy. That’s why it’s not hard to forgive daddy. Key and I are very thankful because we will finally have a complete and happy family. We’re going to grow up with mommy and daddy and we’re not going to be far away from each other, right Key?”

Sandeul asks his twin brother. Kibum smiles and sits beside Sandeul as they hug each other happily. Sooyeon wipes her tears away before her grandsons can see her crying. She feels happy seeing the twins together and she knows that they are happy because they have a father like Kyuhyun and a mother like Sungmin and their family is already complete and happy.

“Daddy is right when he told me that one day, our family will be complete again”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sandeul nods his head.

“Mommy is right too because she also told me that”

Sandeul told Kibum happily.

“OH MY GOODNESS! THEY REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER!!!”

Kibum and Sandeul told each other in unison while giggling happily.

“OMO! Where are mommy and daddy?”

Kibum asks because Kyuhyun and Sungmin are missing.

“We need to find them Baby Deullie because we still need to play. Daddy promise that he will play with us”

Kibum told his twin brother. Sandeul nods his head. They stand up.

“Grandma, grandpa, we’re going back. We will just look for mommy and daddy because we still need to play”

Kibum told Changsun and Sooyeon. He and Sandeul hold each other’s hands and starts running around.

“MOMMY! DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU LEAVE KEY AND DEULLIE?”

The twins shout, so their parents will hear them shouting and will look for them. The twins keep on running to look for Kyuhyun and Sungmin. They found Kyuhyun and Sungmin and run towards them. Kibum asks for a piggyback ride. Kyuhyun carries his brat son on his back and told Sandeul not to get jealous because he will carry him later. Sandeul nods and hold Sungmin’s hand as they start walking happily.

“Why are you so heavy?”

Kyuhyun asks.

“That’s because I’m growing up Cho Kyuhyun. I and Baby Deullie are growing up”

Kibum told his father happily.

“Oh! Sorry daddy because I thought that you and Deullie are not going to grow old anymore”

Kyuhyun told Kibum, teasing him.

“You didn’t give grandma and grandpa a hard time, right?”

Sungmin asks the twins. They smile and nod happily.

“We just talk with them. Share our childhood memories”

Kibum told his parents.

“We told them how much daddy loves mommy and how much mommy loves daddy. We also told them that Key and I are happy because our family is already complete and we’re not going to be away from each other, right mommy?”

Sandeul asks Sungmin, hugging her as they walk slowly. Sungmin and Kyuhyun stare at each other while smiling.

“YES BABIES!”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin told the twins.

“Pinky pinky pinky promise?”

Kibum asks.

“Super mega mega pinky pinky pinky promise?”

Sandeul asks. Kyuhyun and Sungmin stop walking. They raise their pinky. Kyuhyun intertwines his pinky to Kibum before intertwining their pinkies to Sungmin and Sandeul’s pinkies.

“SUPER MEGA MEGA PINKY PINKY PROMISE!!!”

They all shout in unison before laughing together.

“You go down now honey. It’s your baby brother’s turn now”

Kyuhyun told Kibum before putting him down.

“Daddy, I don’t want a piggyback ride”

Sandeul told Kyuhyun who carries him on his arms.

“How about this?”

Kyuhyun asks while smiling at the younger Cho. Sandeul nods happily.

“DADDY, LET’S PLAY! YOU AND BABY DEULLIE SHOULD CATCH ME!!!”

Kibum shouts as he starts running.

“YAH! BE CAREFUL! YOU MIGHT TRIP ON THE GROUND AND HURT YOURSELF!”

Kyuhyun shouts.

“CATCH ME!”

Kibum shouts as he continues to run.

“Ready to catch that brat?”

Kyuhyun asks. Sandeul nods happily.

“HERE WE GO!”

Kyuhyun shouts happily.

“AHHHH!!!”

Kibum shouts and starts running fast because Kyuhyun already runs to catch him. Changsun and Sooyeon are watching Kyuhyun happily running while carrying Sandeul on his arms and chasing Kibum. Sungmin was laughing while getting a video on her mobile phone. Changsun and Sooyeon can hear the twins’ laughter as they watch the happy family.

“I hope after hearing your grandsons, you will already have a change of heart”

Sooyeon told her husband. Changsun didn’t answer. He just stares at Kyuhyun who is happily playing with his sons and to his.

“He loves them so much and you can see and feel it. He raises Key properly. Our daughter is happy with him as well as the twins”

Sooyeon told her husband. She holds his hand.

“Honey, please don’t be blind and insensitive. I hope you can see what I see and feel what I feel. He is not acting. He loves Minnie and the twins so much. What else do you want to see and hear for you to open your heart and forgive him and accept him and Minnie?”

Sooyeon asks sadly.

“He made a mistake and he is already sorry for it. Can you not see how happy their family is? Don’t you want to see your grandchildren always smiling because they are complete? Don’t you want to see them happy and hear their laughter again? Don’t you want to see our daughter smiling and laughing like that?”

Sooyeon asks.

“Honey, please. This is not about you. This is about Minnie and our grandsons. You will never die if you swallow your pride and forgive Kyu and give your blessing to him and to our daughter. Will you please forget about your pride? Is your pride more important than our daughter’s happiness?”

Sooyeon asks, hoping that her husband will already change his mind and his heart and will forgive Kyuhyun and accept his relationship with their daughter. Sooyeon wants to see Sungmin happy as well as her grandchildren and she knows that Kyuhyun is the only one who can give them happiness.

“You’re also a father like him, so why can’t you understand?”

Sooyeon asks. Changsun sighs.

“I think we need to go home now. I’m already tired”

Changsun told his wife. Sooyeon nods sadly. She stands up and walks towards Kyuhyun and Sungmin and told them that they need to go back to their hotel suite because Changsun is already tired. Kyuhyun and Sungmin walk towards Changsun with Sooyeon and the twins to say goodbye to him.

“Thanks for this day dad. We really enjoy it”

Sungmin told her father. She enjoys her day with her dad even though he didn’t talk to her and Kyuhyun. Sungmin hugs Changsun.

“I love you dad and I will always be your daughter even though you hate me and even though you don’t want to be my dad anymore”

Sungmin whispers sadly to her father while hugging him tight. Changsun stares at Sungmin and notices the red mark on her cheek because of slapping her hard earlier. Sungmin looks away. She moves towards her mother and hugs her tight. Sooyeon hugs her daughter.

“Don’t worry. Everything will be alright”

Sooyeon whispers to Sungmin.

“Just be happy with Kyu”

Sooyeon told Sungmin before kissing her forehead. The twins say goodbye their grandparents. They give them sweet pecks on their lips and sweet hugs. Changsun and Sooyeon promise that they will visit them again and play with them again if they are not busy.

“Dad, can I talk to you for a minute?’

Kyuhyun asks Changsun, calling him dad in front of the twins. Changsun nods and walks away. Kyuhyun follows him.

“Sir”

Kyuhyun calls Changsun who stops walking. He looks at Kyuhyun seriously.

“What do you want?”

Changsun asks.

“I just want to say thank you for this day. Please don’t get mad at Minnie anymore. It’s not her fault”

Kyuhyun shook his head.

“It’s my fault sir, so release all your anger to me. I am the one who have sinned against you and not Minnie, so hurt me and not her. I can carry all the pain for her and for our sons. Sorry sir, I’m going to marry your daughter even though it’s against your will and ma’am’s will. I love her and that’s the truth. I know that you hate me, but I can wait for you to forgive me and accept me again as your son in-law. Sorry because I love Minnie”

Kyuhyun told his ex-father in-law.

“Why are you apologizing for loving my daughter? It’s your choice, so why apologize?”

Changsun asks.

“Because I’m hurting you and ma’am and that’s why I’m apologizing for loving your daughter. I know that you hate me that much and I can never blame you because I’m a father too. I can feel how you feel and I know that you love Minnie that much and that’s why you’re hurt. I understand because I will also hate someone who will hurt my kids because I love them. But I hope, you can see my love for your daughter even though you’re mad at me and even though you hate me that much. I can never prove myself to you if you will never give me a second chance”

Kyuhyun told Changsun with teary eyes.

“I’m standing here in front of you not as a doctor and not as Cho Kyuhyun; but as a father who loves his kids and as a man who loves your daughter. I made a stupid mistake twelve years ago. But please, give me the chance to correct it. Please sir, give me the chance to be a loving husband to your daughter and to love her more for the rest of my life and a chance to be a good father to my twins and watch them grow together. I need my family sir and I hope you can understand and feel what I feel as a father and husband”

Kyuhyun told Changsun.

“Please drive safely and take care”

Kyuhyun bows at Changsun before walking away.

“Please take care of my daughter and my grandchildren. I know that you will love them and make them happy”

Changsun whispers as he watches Kyuhyun running towards Sungmin and the twins who are smiling brightly at him.