Confrontation

Petals of the rose

The next day, Ji Eun went to school. It was going to be the first time she saw Myung Soo after the kiss. Ji Eun felt nervous and uneasy. She walked into class and took her seat. She was kind of relieved that he is not in class yet. Then, she heard the familiar voice. “Good morning.” He greeted and pulled the chair of his seat. Ji Eun sat up straight and tensed up. “Good… Good morning.” She stammered a little.

Myung Soo turned his face around and looked at the fidgety Ji Eun. He moved closer to Ji eun slightly. The move shocked Ji Eun as she sat there and widened her eyes. He placed his mouth beside her ear and whispered, “Why are you so scared of me?” Moving back, he smiled and gave Ji Eun a wink. Ji Eun was still in the state of shock.

Turning her face back to the front, Ji Eun quickly put her head down on the table. She felt her cheeks burning madly. “Hehes. So cute.” Myung Soo thought to himself as he looked at Ji Eun’s reaction. Unknown to the two, one of the queenkas was outside of the class and witnessed the entire scene. “That .” She muttered under her breath before stomping off in anger.

Lessons were finally over. Ji Eun picked up her bag and left school hastily. She was afraid to stay around Myung Soo for another second. She did not know how to react and respond to him anymore. As she left the school, one of the queenkas was following behind her. She was ordered by their leader, Han Joo Hae. Ji Eun walked on the street and spotted a cute stray cat lying on the ground. She went up and squatted beside it.

She the cat gently and smiled sweetly. Then, the cat scratched her hand out of a sudden. Ji Eun was bleeding profusely. The queenka covered in shock as she spotted the blue blood. Hiding behind the wall, she took her mobile out of her pocket. Ji Eun covered her wound quickly with a handkerchief and headed to the provision shop to get bandages. After purchasing a roller bandage, Ji Eun cleansed her wound and tied the bandage over it in the toilet.

The queenka left to meet her leader. “Joo Hae ah! Do you know what I saw?! That Lee Ji Eun, she has blue blood! What the heck is she?” She said in a shocked manner. “Nice. This time round, she is doomed.” Joo Hae said with a smirk over the phone. “Let’s get her tomorrow. Gather the people after school in the cafeteria tomorrow.” She said to the other queenka.

Unknown to Ji Eun, she was in deep trouble of being discovered. Time at her part time job passed quickly due to the brisk business. “Ji Eun-ah. How did you get hurt again?” The lady boss asked as she looked at the bandage in a concerned manner. “I was patting a cat and it scratched me…” Ji Eun admitted.

“Hehe, silly girl. Anyways, how are things going on between you and the handsome lad?” Her boss asked with an eyebrow raised. “Lady Boss~!” Ji Eun said as she looked down shyly. “Ji Eun-ah. He is really a nice guy. You must grab him before he gets snatched away. Okay, you can knock off already. I will close up the shop.” Her lady boss said with a motherly smile.

“Okay, thank you.” Ji Eun answered politely as she took her leave. “I wish I could too…” She thought to herself and let out a sigh. If only they were the same kind… Reaching home, Ji Eun took a bath and changed out into her comfortable clothes. Lying on the bed with an empty stomach, Ji Eun slept. She didn’t have the appetite to eat anything.

The next day…

News were spreading across the whole school but Ji Eun was still oblivious to what was going to happen. “R…I…N…G!~” The school bell went off. Ji Eun picked up her bag and exited the class. The group of queenkas blocked her way. “Excuse me.” Ji Eun said politely as she tried to make her way through. “Lee Ji Eun. You are exposed.” Joo Hae said with an evil smirk. Her eyes widened; she was shocked. "What did she mean by that?" Ji Eun thought to herself.

The girls grabbed onto Ji Eun and dragged her towards the cafeteria. “Let go… Let go of me!” Ji Eun screamed as she struggled to get free of their hold. There were too many of them so she could only be helplessly dragged along.Once they reached the centre of the cafeteria, they pushed her and she was instantly surrounded by many people who were gathered there by the queenkas.

“Lee Ji Eun. We know that you know black magic. We saw you casting spells. Don't deny. Are you admitting?” One of the queenkas said. There were murmurings from everywhere and people were pointing their fingers at Ji Eun. Ji Eun rebutted, “I don’t know what you are talking about. If you have no evidence, let me go now.” As Ji Eun stood up and was about to leave, Joo Hae blocked her with her outstretched hand.

“Not so soon. We are not done with you yet. ” Joo Hae said to Ji Eun with an evil smirk. “We saw you use that bottle of rose to cast the spell. Hand it over!” One of them said as they advanced threateningly towards Ji Eun. Then, someone shouted from behind.

“Yah! What are you all doing?” Myung Soo appeared from nowhere and walked up to Joo Hae. “ Myung Soo oppa. This girl over here knows how to use black magic. We saw it with our own eyes. We are proving it to everyone now before I get my appa to expel her from the school. Will you please not interfere?” Joo Hae used her sweet voice on Myung Soo. She looked totally different when she turned nice. She was like a devil trying to act as an angel.

“Okay. So if you are wrong, you will let her off and apologise to her?” Myung Soo asked Joo Hae. Joo Hae nodded her head. She was confident that Ji Eun was guilty. “Okay, I will step aside. You may continue.” Myung Soo said to Joo Hae as he stepped backwards. Ji Eun looked at Myung Soo with pleading eyes. As if he read her mind, he backed away till he was beside her.

He took the bottle of rose from behind Ji Eun’s back and hid it in his pocket within a split second. No one noticed as all eyes were on Joo Hae who was emptying out the contents of Ji Eun’s bag in an attempt to find the bottle of rose. Fumbling through her books and belongings, Joo hae’s face fell as she found nothing. Standing up she moved towards Ji Eun and shouted, “. Where did you hide it?”

“I… I didn’t… hide anything. I don’t know what you are talking about.” Ji Eun lied and emptied her pockets. Surprisingly, Joo Hae smiled. Her grin was so evil that it made Ji Eun shiver a little. “She knows something else.” Ji Eun thought as she tried to keep her face straight. “Let’s open that pretty bandage on your arm. I heard that your blood is blue…” Joo Hae said as she grabbed hold of Ji Eun’s wrist.

“. This is bad. I can’t do anything. The rose is with Myung Soo. Crap. ” Ji Eun thought in her mind. Things were getting out of control. She is going to be discovered. Ji Eun tried to swing her hand out of Joo Hae’s but the other queenkas pinned her down. There were whispers from the people around. “Omo! No wonder she always top in school. So she knows black magic?!” One of them commented. “Oh my. She has blue blood?! This is freaky…” Another of them said. “Can’t tell she knows black magic…” Another of them remarked.

Joo Hae took out the pin on the bandage and dropped it onto the floor. Ji Eun was getting nervous. She was scared. Beads of perspiration formed on her forehead as she continued to struggle. Her palms became sweaty and her heart was racing. She was going to be busted. As Joo Hae undid the bandage layer by layer, her wound was about to be exposed.

Ji Eun closed her eyes as a tear escaped. She was dead meat. However, to her surprise there was a weird silence. Opening her eyes again, she saw her wound. The blood was red! Everyone jeered and was laughing at the queenkas who made a big fuss out of nothing. “Tsk. And I thought it was real for a moment.” The same person commented. “What the…Wasted my time.” Another of them said. Joo Hae was shocked.

She glared at the other queenka who gave her the information. “This can’t be… I saw it with my own eyes that it was blue that day. I…” She stuttered. Joo Hae let go of Ji Eun’s wrist and slapped the queenka across her face. “You stupid! You made us so embarrassed!” Joo Hae shouted in her face. She teared a little as she looked down, away from her leader.

“So… Where is the apology, Han Joo Hae?” Myung Soo stood beside Ji Eun once again and questioned. “A-apology…?” Joo Hae asked in disbelief as she looked at Myung Soo. L nodded his head coldly and pointed to Ji Eun. Ji Eun looked up at Myung Soo and declined, “It’s okay. It is just…just a misunderstanding.” “Didn’t your dad teach you to apologise when you are at fault?” Myung Soo insisted.

“I…I am sorry.” Joo Hae gave in. She then glared at Ji Eun before storming off with the queenkas following behind her. The crowd jeered as the queenkas took their leave. After some time, the crowd dispersed. "What just happened? Why is my blood... red?!" Ji Eun thought to herself as she looked at her wound. A guy hiding behind the wall all the time slipped a bottle of blue rose back into his pocket. He then turned and left the cafeteria. “Altimisso, so you are here… on earth?” He thought to himself.

 

Author's Note:
HEY THERE^^ I updated:D How is the new chapter ?? (:  Make a guess who is the new guy?
Comments/ subscriptions are loved.
Thanks for reading :)