Sacrifice

Petals of the rose

Myung Soo rushed to Ji Eun’s house in a cab and saw the two enter another cab.

“Ahjussi, please follow the cab in front. Thank you.” Myung Soo said as he pointed to the cab Ji Eun and Sung Gyu got on.

Ji Eun sat quietly in the taxi and shut her eyes. A silent tear fell with the pull of gravity. Sung gyu directed the driver to the place and paid him. The two walked through a forested area and reached a cliff. Myung Soo got off the cab and ran into the forest. He didn’t see them around. He lost the two.

“Altimisso, use your rose to bring us down.” Hakuun said.

With the use of the second last petal, the two of them descended to the base of the cliff.

“It should be reaching soon..."Sung Gyu said as the two continued walking towards the center of the open space. Ji eun nodded.

Myung Soo kept walking forward until he reached a fork. He didn’t know which path the two of them took. A wrong choice and he would lose Ji Eun, forever. He decided to take his chance. Inhaling deeply, he walked onto the left path, praying to god that the choice was right.

He walked on and eventually reached the cliff which the two were previously. He spotted Ji Eun and Sung Gyu standing in the open space, faraway.

“JI EUN! JI EUN!” Myung Soo shouted at the top of his voice as he moved closer to the edge and waved his arms frantically.

Ji Eun didn’t hear anything due to the long distance between the two. Sung Gyu heard something and turned his head. He had a good hearing and could pick up the slightest noise. He spotted Myung Soo from where he was.

“.” He thought in his mind.

“What’s wrong?” Ji Eun turned to Sung Gyu and asked.

“Nothing.” He lied and turned back, pretending not to see L.

“Oh darn. LEE JI EUN! LEE JI EUN!” Myung Soo started to shout as loudly as he could. His voice was turning hoarse.

Then, the auto-controlled UFO was spotted. It moved closer to the two and landed on the ground steadily. There was no driver as everything was programmed. The door slid open as the two climbed up the flight of stairs. Myung Soo was panicking. She was leaving right before him and there was nothing he could do to stop her.

He moved threateningly close to the edge of the cliff and shouted even louder than before.Then, he accidentally slipped on the small pebbles beneath his shoes. He fell forward and down the cliff. Accelerating through the high altitude, his body crashed into the hard ground. He was losing consciousness as his vision blurred before him. Ji Eun was disappearing from his sight. Hearing a loud thud, Ji Eun turned and spotted a lifeless body at the base of the cliff.

She recognised it right away. It was Myung Soo. She pushed Sung Gyu aside and ran down the stairs, towards him as fast as she could. She knelt down beside him and picked up his cold body. He was bleeding profusely and straining to open his eyes. He was dying.

“Myung Soo! Kim Myung Soo! Can you hear me?! Don’t, don’t shut your eyes. Why are you so silly?! Why did you follow me here?! Why…?!” Ji Eun cried as she scolded him.

“I am sorry… I... I...really love you.” He said with a faint smile.

“No.. This cannot be happening. Yah! Kim Myung Soo! Stop. Wake up!” Ji Eun shook him harder as his eyes slowly closed. His head fell to the side as his trembling hands which were reaching towards Ji Eun’s face hit the floor. He stopped breathing. His heart stopped pumping. He died, in her arms. More tears were falling from Ji Eun’s reddened eyes onto Myung Soo.

“I am sorry. It is all because of me…” Ji Eun said as she took out the bottle of rose from her pocket.

She stared down at the last petal sticking out of the stalk as she laid Myung Soo down. She decided. She was going to bring him back at all costs, even if it meant she had to perish. She loved him and that was all that mattered to her. She couldn’t bear living without him. As she held up the bottle, Sung Gyu snatched it away instantly.

“What the heck are you trying to do..!? You will disappear if you save him! You know that, don’t you?! Why the hell are you doing this? He is not worth it. Don’t. Altimisso, leave with me. Let’s go back to our planet and forget everything. We will start everything anew!” Sung Gyu said agitatedly, with her bottle in his hands.

“Hakuun, I won’t be able to. If he is dead, I can’t bear to live another day. And it is all because of me that he followed us here and died. I have to… I love him. Please...please return me my rose? I beg of you… Please…” Ji Eun said as she fell to her knees.

She was begging him. More tears escaped her eyes and fell to the ground. Her hands were on the ground as she cried sorrowfully.

“If that is what you really want, I will respect your decision.Think carefully… Is he really worth you changing your life for? Please, just stop and think. I don't want to lose you. ” He said as he handed her the bottle. His heart ached so much as he handed her the bottle. After all that he had done, she still chose him.

“He is. Thank you…” Ji eun said with a weak smile as she took the bottle.

“I love you.” Ji eun said to Myung Soo as she kissed him lightly on his forehead.

A tear slipped out of her eyes and landed on the spot she kissed before she stood up.

Tears were blurring her vision. She held up the bottle and said, “Please bring Kim Myung Soo back to life.”

White light shone out of the bottle and onto Myung Soo. The last petal of the rose broke free of the stalk, floated through air and joined the other fallen petals. Miraculously, he was healing. The wounds, bruises and cuts on him started to disappear. L was getting better. However, the energy of the other was slowly and cruelly drained…

 

Author's Note:
Sacrificial love :(?
How was the new chapt? (:
Anws, it is not the end yet^^ There will still be one last chapt :D
Comment/subscribe? :)
Hope ya enjoyed reading <3