Departure

Petals of the rose

“Have you decided?” Sung Gyu asked Ji Eun.

“I have not. I don’t know what to do…” Ji Eun said as she shook her head.

“Does the guy know that you are a …” Sung Gyu looked at Ji Eun and got his answer.

“She is always too trusting of others.” He thought to himself.

“I would recommend you to tell him and seek his opinion. We will be leaving tomorrow already.” He said.

“WHAT?! So fast?” Ji eun exclaimed.

Sung Gyu nodded his head.

“You wouldn’t want to tell me you are staying behind on Earth.” Sung Gyu said as he stared at Ji Eun.

“No, obv-viously not. Okay, I will ask him about this.” Ji Eun said.

She was lying. She knew that if Myung Soo asked her to stay, she will definitely do so even if Hakuun forbade her.

 “Meet him at your house. No one will hear in that way.” Sung Gyu reminded before he left Ji Eun’s house.

“Hello?” Ji Eun said to the phone.

“What’s up? Missing me already?” Myung Soo said cheekily.

“Yah! Come to my house now? I have something to tell you…” Ji Eun’s tone became more serious.

“Is anything wrong?” he asked worriedly.

“I will see you later.” Ji Eun said as she hung up.

She was in a state of confusion. She didn’t know how he will react and how she should respond to Hakuun. Sung Gyu stood below Ji Eun’s apartment, waiting to ambush Myung soo. After a few minutes, Myung Soo rushed there.

“Hey.” Sung Gyu called out and blocked L’s way.

“Oh, you are the guy from our class? What are you doing here?” Myung Soo asked as he looked at him.

“Tell Ji Eun harshly to go back to her planet and leave.” Sung Gyu said as he held out the bottle.

Myung Soo was under the spell of the magic as soon as the petal fell and landed. He walked away and headed to Ji Eun’s apartment. Sung Gyu smirked at the sight of his plan going smoothly.

“Myung Soo.” Ji Eun said as she opened the door.

She ran forward and hugged him. She couldn’t make up her mind. She wanted to go back to the planet she called home but she couldn’t bear to leave him. She loved him and thus she was in a dilemma. Myung Soo had no response. His arms were left dangling by his sides.

“Myung Soo?” Ji Eun called again as she released him.

She closed the door behind her as tears building up in her eyes escaped.

“I…I will be leaving Earth tomorrow. If you ask me to stay, I…” Ji Eun was cut off by L.

“Leave. Go back to where you belong. We are different and we won’t last. I can’t assure you that ten years down the road I will still be able to be with someone like you. You are not human. Maybe only if you leave, everything will go back to where it belongs. After all, we were never meant for each other.” Myung Soo said harshly.

“Is…Is that really what you think?” Ji Eun asked in shock. He had changed. He wasn’t the Kim Myung soo she knew. Suddenly, she felt that he became so distant and unfamiliar. The tears flowing from before were pouring down her cheeks like nobody’s business.

“Bye.” He said coldly before leaving.

Ji Eun fell to her knees as he left her.

“Why…? Why are you like this?! When have you changed? Why did I have to love you, Kim Myung Soo…? Why are you so cruel to me?! If you told me to stay, I will stay…I will.” Ji Eun placed her palms onto the cold floor and started crying.

Then, someone pushed open the unclosed door and entered.

Ji Eun heard the door creaking and raised her face immediately.

“Myung Soo?!” She called out but to her disappointment, it was Sung Gyu.

He kneeled down before her and wiped her tears away.

“Don’t cry Altimisso. He is not worth your tears.” He said gently.

“Hakuun!~ He told me to leave… He said that we are different. He changed… Everything is over…” Ji eun cried harder and hugged Sung Gyu.

her hair and her back, Sung Gyu smiled.

“You are mine, once again.” He thought to himself.

After crying for a long time, Ji Eun finally stopped. She pulled away from Sung Gyu.

“We will be leaving tonight. The transport arrived earlier.” Sung Gyu said to her.

Ji Eun nodded her head. There was nothing left on Earth that made her want to stay, even Myung Soo told her to leave. There was nothing worth staying on for. There was no expression on Ji eun’s face. She was hurting inside like she never did. It was as if someone was separating her heart from her body. That was how much it hurt when those words he said haunted her in her mind.

“What am I doing at home? What was I doing? What happened?” Myung Soo said as the magic faded.

“Why is it like that day again…” Myung Soo mumbled to himself.

He shut his eyes and tried his best to recall. He was fighting against the magic which was suppressing his memory. After a hard time, everything came back to him. From how Sung Gyu made him go to the noraebang with Joo Hae and how he said those words to Ji Eun. He recalled them all.

“This is bad!” Myung Soo exclaimed as he took out his phone and called Ji Eun frantically.

“The number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please try again later.” Was all he heard.

“Ji Eun-ah! Wait for me!” Myung soo said as he ended the call and stormed out of his house.

  

Author's Note:
Hey there !:D Thanks for reading the new chapt^^ I estimate that this fic will end in 2-3 chapters time:)
Hope to see you subscribe/comment^^