Reunion

Petals of the rose

Ji Eun was shocked. The person forced open the door and looked at her. Ji Eun was puzzled and confused by him. However, she found him slightly familiar but she couldn’t remember him. He walked into her house and closed the door behind him. Then, he switched on the lights. Now, Ji Eun could see him more clearly than before. She was certain that she knows him. Before Ji Eun could speak, the guy spoke.

“Altimisso. You do know that you can’t fall in love with a human, right?” he said.

Ji eun was taken aback. It had been a long time since someone called her that. She looked at the person closely. Those eyes! She remembered those eyes.

“Hakuun… ?” She called out to him with uncertainty.

He nodded his head but his expression still remained serious.

“I am not dreaming right?! It is you. It is really you!” she screamed with delight and ran forward to hug him. Ji Eun cried a little as she hugged onto him more tightly than before. She never expected herself to see another of her kind ever again. The guy patted on her back and smiled in relief. She was still the emotional Altimisso he knew from young.

Breaking the hug, Ji Eun asked him, “Why are you here?”

“I am on a on a field trip mission sent by my apap. He just took over a new school. It is to gather information and improve on our education system back there. I am almost done with my mission so I am waiting for them to arrange the transport and take me back. I didn’t expect to see you there in the school. You will be going with me, right?” he said.

Ji Eun’s face changed as she heard his question.

“Leave?” That had never come across her mind since the time she gave up on waiting for them to fetch her back. She was all alone on Earth, praying and hoping every day that they will come. But they never did. Now that she had given up almost completely, this happened. She had accepted the fact that she would be stuck on Earth forever already.

If it was last time she would have agreed without a second thought but now she has Myung soo.

“Umm. This is too sudden. I need some time.” Ji eun said as she avoided Hakuun’s eyes.

“Is it because of the guy just now?” he asked directly.

“No. It isn’t.” Ji Eun lied as she continued to look away.

Hakuun knew the answer from her expression.

“Okay, I will give you the time. But I hope you remember that we do not belong here.” He continued.

“I do. How will I contact you once I have the decision?” Ji Eun asked.

“I am studying in the same school as you.” He said.

“Oh! So it was you who used your petal to save me? No wonder… my blood became red. Thank you so much Hakuun!” Ji Eun smiled brightly and thanked him.

“I couldn’t possibly watch you get discovered. I will find you again. Although I don’t know what else is there to consider, I hope you don’t take too long. The vehicle will be coming soon. See you around in school.” Hakuun said to Ji Eun.

Ji Eun nodded her head as she sent Hakuun to her doorstep.

“Oh! And call me ‘Kim Sung Gyu’ on earth. It is my fake name.” He said with a cute smile.

“Heh. Okays, Sung Gyu!”Ji Eun said cheerfully as she waved him goodbye.

As she turned away from Sung Gyu, her face changed. It became emotionless and worried. She had to leave Earth. She had to leave Myung Soo soon.

Sung Gyu turned around and looked at the solemn back view of Ji Eun.

“Now you are with someone else already? Did you forget the promise we made last time?” Sung Gyu said in a sad manner.

*Flashback of Altimisso and Hakuun’s childhood*

“Hakuun!~ let’s catch the fishes in the river and bring them home!” Altimisso smiled and said in her kiddy voice.

Nodding his head, Hakuun held onto her hand and they stepped on the stones in the river. Bending over, Atimisso tried to catch the fish with her small net. However, she lost her balance, slipped and fell into the gentle flowing river. Luckily, it was shallow. However, she injured her knee. Altimisso grasped her bleeding knee and sat in the water crying loudly.

“Hakuun!! It is so painful! Waaahhh~” Altimisso cried loudly.

“Don’t cry, altimisso. Hakuun is here. I will help you beat the naughty stones that cut you.” Hakuun said as he started to hit the river bed with his little hands. Altimisso stopped crying and smiled at Hakuun who was full of concentration in helping her take revenge.

“Hakuun, it’s okay. They have learnt their lesson not to bully me already. Let’s go!” Altimisso said cutely.

Hakuun offered his hand and pulled her up. Hakuun took some water and started cleaning her wound. After cleansing the wound, the two kids sat by the river. Sitting at the river bank, Altimisso asked, “Hakuun, will you always be there for me next time? Even if we grow up, will hakuun only like altimisso?”

Hakuun blushed a little as he nodded his head.

“Promise?” she asked as she held out her little pinky finger.

Hooking their pinkies, Hakuun said, “Promise.”

*End of Flashback*

Collapsing onto her couch, Ji Eun mumbled to herself, “Myung Soo, what should I do?”

 

Author's Note:
Hey there :) The mystery guy is out alrd ! :D
Introduction of him: Ta-Da!~
Kim Sung Gyu a.k.a Hakuun ( Ji Eun a.k.a Altimisso 's childhood friend who still likes her) ^^
How's the new chapt?:D Comment/subscribe??
Anws, in case you are curious where did i get the names of 'Altimisso' and 'Hakuun' from, they are names of roses :D