Acceptance

Petals of the rose

Myung Soo walked out of the cafeteria and Ji Eun followed closely behind him. Reaching a place where there was no one else, they sat down on the bench. Myung Soo had so many questions in his mind but he just kept quiet. Somehow, an intuition told him that the claims were true. He knew Ji Eun well enough to be able to tell her expressions just now were for real. Ji Eun glanced at Myung Soo who leaned forward with his hands on his lap, looking ahead.

“Do you want to know… the truth?” She asked as she took a deep breath. She didn’t want to hide it any further.

“Are those true?” He asked simply as he took out the bottle of rose he had hidden for her.

“No. I don’t know black magic. I don’t harm people. But… I am an extraterrestrial, what you call Alien here. I was passing by your planet with my parents that day and some complications caused our UFO to crash. My… my parents were trapped in the UFO and were dying. I used the rose magic and disappear them into the fourth dimensional… It was I who did that…” Ji Eun choked on her tears as she stopped.

Myung Soo gasped and stared at Ji Eun. Her tears made him feel pain. He moved closer and hugged her. He wanted to give her all the comfort he could. It hurt him seeing her cry and having that expression. Burying her head in his shoulder, Ji Eun cried harder. The scenes were vividly flashing before her. The crash, the blood, the screams and the spell were before her. Guilt and sadness was rushing through her. She cried for some time before she finally pulled away.

“You… you don’t mind that I am an…” Ji Eun said as she looked away from Myung Soo’s eyes. He didn’t want to see his eyes because she was afraid. After all telling a human that she is an alien is absurd. Then, Myung Soo leaned close and gave her a  kiss on her lips. She got her answer. After the kiss, Myung Soo smiled at Ji Eun as he moved away from her face.

“It’s okay. Everything is over. It isn’t your fault. You have me now. I don’t mind. You are still the Lee Ji Eun I know…” He said. To him, he didn’t care what she was because his heart told him that he liked her and that was all that mattered. Ji Eun felt her heart beating fast from the kiss, so was Myung Soo’s. The couple looked away shyly.

“Shall we… get going?” he said.

Nodding her head, Ji Eun kept the bottle of rose in her bag and stood up. Myung Soo took her hand and they started walking. Ji Eun was shocked and happy. She felt her face redden as he held onto her hand. Blissfully, Ji Eun walked beside him. It was already in the late afternoon when they left school. “OH!” Ji Eun exclaimed as she stopped walking. Myung soo was pulled by her who stopped out of a sudden. He turned and looked at Ji Eun in a confused manner.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Crap! I forgot to go for my part time job!” Ji Eun said worriedly.

“It’s okay, I will go with you and explain to the lady boss.” He said with a smile.

The lady boss was a kind and caring lady so Ji Eun was not that afraid. Myung Soo pulled Ji Eun along as the couple continued walking. When they reached the shop, Ji Eun saw the lady boss. She quickly released the grip embarrassedly. However, it was too late. The lady boss had seen it since they entered. She walked over with a sheepish smile on her face.

“You two little kids, got together already? You have held hands already. Have you two kissed?” The lady boss asked in a cute way.

Ji eun looked down and blushed as she smacked her lady boss lightly, “Lady Boss!~ what are you talking about…” Myung Soo laughed a little at the straightforwardness of the lady boss. “I am sorry. Something cropped up so Ji Eun reported late.” He explained and bowed. “It’s okay! ~ It is perfectly alright even if you don’t come in for today ! Go… go ahead and have fun the two of you!” The lady boss said in an excited manner. She was really delighted to see the two get together finally.

“If that is the case, I will borrow Ji Eun for the day.” Myung Soo said with a charming smile. The lady boss nodded her head vigorously as Ji Eun stared at the two. They were making an agreement without Ji eun. “Yah! What is with the ‘borrow’? Am I like an object now?” Ji Eun protested. “Go on. Go on.” The lady boss  said as she pushed the two out of her shop.

“Now what are we doing?” Ji Eun looked at Myung Soo and asked.

“Secret.” He said mysteriously and started walking off.

“Yah! Kim Myung Soo! Wait for me!” Ji Eun chased after him.

Looking at the cute couple from the shop, the lady boss smiled to herself. The two of them were chasing and playing around on the street.

After a fulfilling dinner, the two were sitting on the sand. They looked at the vast dark ocean and enjoyed the sea breeze.

“Myung Soo. Will we stay this way forever?” Ji Eun asked.

“Silly girl with silly questions.” He remarked and laughed.

“Yah! What are you saying?” Ji Eun said as she pretended to be angry.

“It’s okay. Stop acting. I know you are not angry. You are a bad actress.” Myung Soo said and smiled.

Ji Eun smiled to herself too and looked ahead. She didn’t know how long the moment will last but she hoped that it will last forever. After the two left the beach, Myung Soo sent Ji Eun home.

“Bye! See you tomorrow~” Ji Eun said with a bright smile.

“Okay. See you. Oh! Ji eun-ah, look there.” Myung Soo pointed across her face. Ji Eun naively turned around and saw nothing.

Turning back, her lips met Myung Soo’s. Ji Eun jumped back and blushed madly. “Yah!” She screamed. Myung Soo smirked and waved her goodbye. Looking at him leave, Ji Eun went up with her heart still pounding rapidly. As she slipped the key into the key hole, she opened the door. When she was about to close the door behind her, a hand stopped her from outside.

Author's Note:
:D Guess who it is? ^^ Heh. Sorry for not explaining about the mysterious guy from the previous chapt in this chapt. *Bows 90 degrees*
I will do it in the next chapt. I promise :D
Subscriptions/ Comments are LOVED <3
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy reading it as much as i do when i'm writing :)