Chapter 2

That Spring This Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud chatters and noisy crowd was the usual view at the backstage music show, because there's so many Idols gather and waiting for their stage perfomance to promote their album. Like every other idols, APINK also in the middle of ‘Remember’ promotions. They’re just finished recording and gather in the waiting room while eating the mealbox and desserts support from their fans. Eunji is in the middle munching the strawberry-caramel when Lee Howon, one of her best friend appears in APINK’s waiting room.

“Woah, it’s looks yummy...” He said as he straightened his arm to her meals, she hits his arm lightly and glared at him. “Yah! Don’t be stingy...” Howon protested her with pout.

“There’s plenty food over there.. you can get it by yourself Lee Howon..” She said while stick out her tongue at Howon. Howon gives her a unimpressed look.

“Seriously, I don’t really get it why are those guys crazy about you. You’re treating me, your best friend, like this, there must be something wrong with them...” He muttered as he pick one of the boxes. Eunji glares at him while the other girls laugh at his remarks.

“Hmm...Let me think..” She paused for a moment. “Ah..I know..Because I’m so charming, pretty and also cute Howonie...” She said while wriggles her eyebrows playfully which is  earning a distaste look from Howon.

“God, I feel like I’m gonna sick...” Howon clutching his chest and pretending to throw up. Eunji glares at him and kick his leg. “Aw... what the hell that’s for?” He yelped in pain the next seconds.

“You ask for it dummy...” She gives him a winning smirked.

Everyone laughs and shook their head while looking at those two bestie bickering with each other. They’re already get used to them. Especially with Howon or Eunji snarky comeback to each others, explained how close they are. Nothing new. All they did was bickering like old married couple.

“I’m seriously pity whoever end up being your boyfriend Siwonie, he’ll be dead the moments he’s trying to bat an eyelash at another girl...” Howon added while retreating away from her. “So scary...”

“YAH LEE HOWON, YOU— ” Eunji stops in the middle of her yelling and frozen in her place while looking outside. Everyone look baffled while Howon turns to look at door and there’s standing Kim Sunggyu who’s talking with several rookie idols who just greet him in the hallway. Howon grins and raises his eyebrows at Eunji. Eunji just glared and shook her head eagerly with horror eyes.

“Hyung...” Howon calls him. Eunji frozen in her place.

“Oh, Howon-ah..” The latter turns around and walk toward APINK waiting room. “What are you doing here anyway?” He asks Howon while greeting the others. Right. Eunji also doesn’t know why the hell Howon is here in the first place. There’s no way he’s just come over to pick a fight with her. 

“Ah, I have something to discuss with Chorong, but we need to wait for Changsub first, he’s not finished yet..” Howon replied to him. Sunggyu nods then turned to look at Eunji direction. Damn. She mentally cursed in her mind when he gives her a faintly smile.

“Woah, what’s that?” Sunggyu gestures to strawberry-caramel dessert in her hand and walk to her direction and leaning on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter