Chapter 13

That Spring This Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After several weeks Sunggyu’s coming back, both of them spend days in both Jeonju and Busan for the wedding preparation before finally going back to Seoul for their career-related matter. Somehow they need to sort things out. Since she left Plan A, she got pretty much offers from other company to join them, but she still considering all the offers. First, she needs to think about what she wanted the most, then she needs to talk and discuss about it with Sunggyu since both of them now are ‘free agent’ without any label behind them. Though she pretty much sure he’s going to let her do whatever she wants with her career, but still, she wants to know his opinions regarding this matter.

“Oppa where are you?” She called him when she found an empty house when she’s got back from seeing one of her composer friends.

“I’m out meeting someone, you don’t get my text?” he asked her from the other end. Text? She thought and checking her phone right away. Ah, this one.

‘Bb, I’m out. Be back before dinner’- Sunggyu

“Ah, I just check it out. Meeting someone? Who?” she asked him again, curious.

“Meeting investor...” he answers shortly.

“Huh?” she knitted her eyebrows while slides down lazily on the couch, feeling confused. “Investor?” she asked him again. Investor? What kind of investor? Did he’s going to invest in something or doing some business? But he never talked about it before.

“Yes, for your new company...” he replies again, sounds vague.

“Huh? What?” she puzzled after hearing his answer. Did he just say something about your new company? No way. It must be jokes.

“Oh, I have to go now. See you at dinner love...” He hung up before she could say anything to him. Leaving her laying confused on the couch.  

That’s how he let her know about the basic plans of their independent label. She so surprised at that the moment. Yeah, they talked about it jokingly several weeks ago and as long as she remembers, they never really had any serious conversation about it. They only talked about sorting out things or several offers and she also knew that he’s been busy this week. She thought he was sorting thing out about his contract with Woollim, there's no way he has time to plan such things without telling her. But this is Kim Sunggyu. Everything could be possible.

He got back from his meeting with his so-called investor several hours after their phone calls.    

“Oppa, do you really meet with the investor? You joking, right? I mean how? I thought that was only a joke...” she bombarded him with so many questions the moment he walked into their house.

He ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter