Chapter 14

That Spring This Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding Dong Ding Dong!

Eunji opened her eyes at the sound of the bell and blinked to adjust the morning light. Slightly disoriented she proceeded to get up but she couldn’t move, something heavy hold her back. Sunggyu’s arms and their tangled legs. Right, she was still in his arms. “Oppa...” she shook his arms to wake him. No response. “Oppa, wake up!” she shook his arms harder this time, instead of waking up and letting her go, he pulled her closer to him. “Oppa, someone at the door, let me go...” she wriggled, struggling to break away from his tight embrace.

“No...” He murmured in a sleepy tone.

Ding Dong Ding Dong! The doorbell was ringing again.

“Oppa, come on! It could be important...” she tried to peel away his arms again. He didn’t even bother to open his eyes.

Eunji finally succeeds in pulling herself away from his arms after several failed attempts. Quickly she got down and covered herself in a long robe dress before walking away to the door and found two delivery service guy holding two different sizes of boxes which she believed their pre-wedding pictorials.

After signed the delivery receipt and thanked both of the delivery guys, Eunji strolled back to their bedroom, feeling excited but found Sunggyu still sleeping like a log. She shook her head, thinking about what should she do to wake this sleepyhead, then an idea popped up in her head, with an evil grin she crawled on top of him, brought her palms to his sleepy face then pinched both of his cheeks as she yelled, “Baby, it’s time to wake up!!!”

“Ouch...stop it! I’m up, I’m up...” Sunggyu yelped and opened his small eyes, wide awake. “So mean...” he pouted, Eunji blinked innocently at him. He huffed and to her surprise he got up all of sudden, putting no more distance between them, his arms wrapped tight around her waist. “So now you dare attacking while sleeping huh?” he mumbled low, eyes staring intensely. Her heart started racing like crazy as she refused to look away from that captivating gaze. “How am I supposed to get up if you on top of me?” he whispered seductively, lips inch away from hers.

She opened to answer him but his mouth was faster, capturing her lips into a passionate morning kiss. “It’s...not... fair” she struggled to form a word between his lips. “oppa...” he ignored her and continued to deepen their kiss. She gave in and kissed him back. After what seemed like forever, they finally break away from each other, breathless.

“I hate you...” Eunji murmured between her panting breath. He just grinned at her. “Ready to hear me out?” she said again after she calmed down.

He laughed softly then peck her lips once. “What is it baby?” he asked as he loosing up her arms around her.

“Our pre-wedding pictures just got here...” she mused excitedly. “So, come on, help me unwrapping it...” she pulled up Sunggyu while climbing down from their bed.

“Ok, ok, I got it...” Sunggyu murmured. “..but can I go to the bathroom and get dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter