Chapter 5

That Spring This Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As spring comes, Eunji starts her solo debut promotion, which is very successful and even won several times at music show and gets certified all kill in all of the charting sites. Everyone has been saying that she was doing really well. People said it’s so amazing for someone who just debut solo to gain a lot of attention from general public. But contrary to her song who supposed to be a healing song, her emotion hasn’t been stable since the last day she saw Sunggyu. 

Since the last time she meets up with Sunggyu everything has been different for her. She has been crying from time to time whenever she’s alone or whenever she missed him so badly. She’ll cry her heart out while clutching at his necklace in the corner of her studio or on the dark corner of her room at the dorm. The old Eunji that everyone around her knows long gone. She’s no longer the cheerful or the bubbly girl like she used to be. Everyone, her members, and her manager were so concerned at her sudden changes demeanor. But she brushes it off with she just tired because of a pack of her busy schedule, which is true. She had been so busy during this promotion since being solo mean she has to promote everything alone. 

She hasn’t seen or contacted Sunggyu since that day they parted in front of her dorm.  Not even on his birthday. But she did remember it. She's even going out to buy him a birthday present and wrapped it nicely by herself, it just she hadn’t had the courage to tell him or give it to him herself. At the end, his birthday gift ends up a stack in her closet. Maybe later she’ll find some time to finally give him his present. Besides he might busy having a party with his friends. Bora even uploads his birthday party on her Instagram. So yeah, there’s no way he will remember her anyway.

She feels better this way. No, to be honest, there’s nothing that could make her feel better. But she knows that she can’t keep coming back to him and crying again in front of him. Even if he said nothing changes, the fact just proves all the thing he said was wrong. Everything has changed. He’s not even trying to contact her. Define perfectly that he actually doesn’t give a damn about her. Maybe. All of that ‘what if’ things keep poisoning her mind day by day. She was scared. The thought of another rejection pushes her back more instead of having the courage to contact him first. Her insecurity is becoming the worst nightmare every time she tried to sleep at night.

Even when ‘Hopefully Sky’ promotion is over, Eunji still feels empty, despite all of those celebration party that her company and her friends throw for her, she doesn’t feel better at all. Maybe she sounds like ungrateful brats right now, but that was the fact. She doesn’t really feel happy about her successful solo debut promotion and recognition she gets. She doesn’t know what she wants to do. She feels her mood down every single day. She doesn’t really talk to anyone either, in fact, she has been avoiding to meet or talk with anyone since her promotion days over. She mostly locks herself in her private studio alone, sleeping or watching some dramas while ordering delivery foods. Though she just ordering it out of courtesy, sometimes she doesn’t even touch the foods. She somehow feels all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter