Chapter 12

That Spring This Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the beginning of Summer, Eunji in the middle of cooking dinner when someone rings the bell, she looks at the monitor but no one there. Cautious, while still wearing her apron, she opened the door and there’s standing the man she missed so badly during this 2 years, he’s wearing a black outfit head to toe with slightly buffed arms and tanned skin. She stands still there, stunned, not sure whether this a dream or not.

“Are you not going to let me in?” he asks her with soft smiles. She blinks. So this is real. He’s real. As a cue, she jumps onto him with tears threatened to fall. He wrapped his arms around her tiny figure tightly. And brought them inside.

“Oppa...” she choked when tears start to fall from her eyes.

“Shh...I’m here now. I’m not going anywhere after this...” He comforts her by patting her back gently. “I miss you so much...” he adds afterward. She’s sobbing even more on his arms. After several minutes hugging each other tightly, he pulls her back to face him and wipes her tears away. “I love you...” he mutters low before he claims her lips with his. They’re kissed long and fervently as if their lives depend on it. When he pulls away from her, she opens her eyes and sees his beautiful and radiant eye smile. A smile that she loves so much because it’s contagious, she can’t help but smiles too.

“I miss you so much...” she mused softly.

“I know...” he replies and brings her into his arms again.

“Mm...Ji..” after several minutes, he breaks the silence. She hummed. “I’m kind of hungry...” he mutters afterward, then laughs softly.

She pulls away from him, laughs as well. “Ok, I’m almost done with the dinner, maybe you could get a shower first...” she suggests him. He nods. 

After several moments he leaves her to get a shower while Eunji’s preparing dinner for both of them. She feels so excited right now like she could burst of joy any seconds. Sunggyu is here and he’s not going anywhere but by her side after this. It feels surreal.

He finished his shower and change 30 minutes later. She turns around to him when she heard his steps approaching her. He looks really good on that cream tee and black short, despite being slightly tanned. He strides to her slowly and stops one meter away to watch her cooking with a bashful grin. Though it’s not last that long because several minutes later he’s already wrapping his arms around her waist, back hugging her and started leaving hot trails kisses on her bare neck and shoulder several seconds later.  

“Um...I thought you’re hungry...” she says as she's trying to fend a moan escape from her lips.

“Mm...” he hummed and kissed her neck once again. She feels so hot and she’s pretty sure her cheeks already bright red because of his touch. “Can’t I just have you for d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter