Chapter 1

That Spring This Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A heartbreaker strikes again huh?” Bomi whistled playfully from the black leather couch on their waiting room the moment Eunji strolled inside with a tired expression, resulting in numerous teasing glances and chuckles from everyone in the room.

“Oh! Shut up Yoon Bomi!” Eunji groaned while hitting her lightly with a red-colored cushion next to her.

“He’s the fourth guy from this month alone, right?” commented Hayoung before stuffing a red cherry into . “We could debut a new boy group from all the guys you’ve rejected so far...” she added again. Eunji scowled at her remark while the others giggled and joined Hayoung to some more.

Eunji used to all these teasing remarks the girls threw at her whenever she received a love confession from the fellow actors or idols around them. The whole fiasco has started since Reply 1997 got massive popularity in Korea. She awarded as the rising star and best new actress in the industry. Just when she thought everything got pretty tame, No No No became one of the hit tracks of the year and Apink popularity soared to the rooftop. Thus it started all over again. She lost count of how many love confessions she received to this day. After some time she kinda gets used to it and started to feel like a routine. It got annoying sometimes but she tried to not make a big deal out of it. Hence, she got that annoying ‘heartbreaker’ nickname from the girls and the staff.

The reason behind all those rejected love confessions was none other than Kim Sunggyu. Yeah, the one and only leader of INFINITE, one of the famous boy groups in the industry.

She had known Kim Sunggyu for quite a while now. Howon, one of her co-stars in Reply 1997 who happened to be one of the INFINITE members introduced her to him personally during his brief visit to their filming site but nothing significant happened after those days. She didn’t give much thought about him during those hectic days and years after that. She only regarded him as one of the Sunbae in the music industry, even after they starred together in several variety shows and bumped into each other in countless music shows recording and festivals.

Only recently she started to see Kim Sunggyu in a different light. Years being a close friend to Howon and constantly greeted each other in numerous music shows and waiting rooms, she naturally grew closer with the other boys from INFINITE, not to the point of being ‘bestie’ but she was getting along pretty well with everyone except Kim Sunggyu. Oddly enough she had never shared any private conversations with him besides the formal greetings and work-related matter which mostly scripted conversation. She didn’t know why, it wasn’t like he was a cocky bastard or anything. True, sometimes he had this hard-to-approach aura around him but he always is known as a very kind and polite individual among their peers and tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter