7.

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today  lesson finally over. The teacher gaves us a project to do. So, Kiki and I would follow Woonie to his house.

We all packed our back before going to Woonie's house.

"Seobie, Kiki, let's go." Woonie said as he grabbed our hand.

"Woonie, stop." I asked him to stop. He stop and turn to me. "Waeyo Seobie?' he asked me innocently.

"Yah, it hurts. You know? You shouldn't drag us. " I said to him. *shout*

"Seobie. Kiki. Mianhae. I just excited that you're going to my houde. I didnt even realized it. Sorry gain."

"Nevermind Woonie. I understand." Kiki said.

I shook my head as signal that we can go now. While we're walking to Woonie's house, we talking about the project.

"Woonie,did we bother your family?" I asked him as I really dont want to disturbing his family with our project.

"Nope. Besides, my parent are outstation. Only me , Junhyung and someone that I like to intoduced to both of you. "

"OH! Who's that person? "

"Just wait until we reached my house. "

Kiki and I just nod our head as we continue walking.

"Woonie, is your house long way to go?" suddenty I asked him as I  was sweaty and tired.

"About 5 minutes. Waeyo? Did you tired already? He asked me and Kiki. Both of us nodded.

"Okay then. let's take a break. My house just near that corner." Woonie said as his hand point to a white house.

"Nevermind Woonie. Besides, your hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter