16

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob stop at the small river and was awed by the beautiful view in front of him.

 

'It's beautiful and so peaceful here, right?' Doojoon suddenly said making Yoseob startled.

 

He almost fell into the river but lucky that Doojoon grabbed his wrist.

 

'Sorry for making you startled.' said Doojoon.

'It's okay.' said  Yoseob and walk around.

 

He was amazed by the beautiful of that place.

While they're walking side by side, their hand accidentally brush to each other making both of them stop immediately.

Yoseob tried his best not showing that he was currently blushing hard.

Doojoon on the other hand tried to look cool as he feel the electric shock flow on his body.

Both of them silence for few minutes before Doojoon speak.

 

'Yoseob-ah, would you mind if I want to hold your hand?' Doojoon ask in nervous tone.

 

Yoseob thought it was cute and shyly nod.

 

Doojoon was happy and slowly intertwined their hand.

They walk around the camp base happily.

They sat on the benches while watching the sunset together still holding hand.

 

Doojoon turn around and face Yoseob side as Yoseob was watching the sunset with his innocent look.

Slowly, Doojoon lean closer and peck Yoseob cheek.

Yoseob was surprise of sudden action.

He slowly turn his head to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter