6.

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up this morning happily. Why? Because I and Kiki together again. kekeke..

I went to bathroom and take shower. After that, I put on school uniform and comb my hair.

I went downstairs and greet my mum happily.

"Morning Umma" I said with a peck on her forehead.

"Morning Cutie. You look happy. Want to share with me?"

"Kekeke.. nothing Umma." I said and eat my breakfast.

Suddenly, the door bell was rang. Who was that? My mum went to open the door. She greet the person and ask him to come in.

I who was in the kitchen wonder who is that person. So, I decide to go to see the person.

"Seobie -ahh, your friend, Kiki is coming to fetch you . So, faster finished your breakfast." My mum shouted as she thought I was in the kitchen.

"Umma, you no need to shout because I already here." I said to her. She looked kinda shocked because suddenly I interrupt.

"Umma, bye." I said to her and walk to school with Kiki.

 

We  walk to school everyday. It was fun because Kiki loves to tell jokes. But sometimes the joke wasnt insane.

Finally, we reached school gate. I saw Woonie waves his hand as he just arrived.

"Morning Kiki, Seobie." He greeted both of us.

"Morning Woonie and..."

"Oh. Sorry. I forget to introduce you him to both of you. This is my hyung. His name is Junhyung."

"Yang Yoseob imnida. This is my beloved friend, Lee Kikwang" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter