31

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a tiring day at school, Junhyung went to home as fast as he could because he need to rest.

Right after he step inside the house, he plop his body on the couch and sleep.

He was too tired to go to his own room.

 

Dongwoon look at his hyung bewildered.

He never saw his hyung these tired and exhausted.

‘Poor hyung’, he thought before went out.

 

1 hour later…

 

Junhyung awake after he heard a loud sound echoed the whole house.

With his sleepy eyes, he look around and notice that the house phone was ringing.

Slowly, he approach and pick up the phone.

 

‘Hello?’

‘Hello! Junhyung-ah, this is mum’

‘Oh! Why did you call? Did you need something or you’re coming home?’, asked Junhyung excitedly.

‘Aniyo Jun-ah. I just want to say that someone will come and stayed with 3 of you. So, behave yourself. Treat him like your dongsaeng. Okay?’

‘What? Who’s that fella? When? Why?’

‘You heard me right. He’s coming this weekend because his parents went to Japan for a month and you will know him when he arrived. Take care’, his mum said and hang up.

 

Junhyung was dumbstruck. He tried to process what did his mum said before.

After back to his sense, he just let out a heavy sigh.

 

‘Let’s see what gonna happen in 1 month’, smirk Junhyung and went upstairs.

 

 

Next day….

 

 Yoseob feel so sad and nervous too.

It’s because his parents is going to Japan tomorrow so, he going to miss them.

Besides, he needs to stay at Yong’s house.

 

After have a morning shower and refresh his body, he change into his uniform.

Feeling reluctant, he slowly walks downstairs and meets with his parents at the dining table.

 

‘Morning son’, said his parents and they gave him a morning kiss.

‘Morning mum. Morning dad’, he replied and sits beside his mum.

‘Why do you look sad?’, asked his mum.

‘Because you leave me alone here in Korea’, whimper Yoseob as he shoved the pancake into his mouth.

‘Don’t be sad. I’m pretty sure you’ll have fun staying with them. At least they’re not strangers to you’, cooed his mum while patting his back.

‘Alright mum. So, what time is your flight? I’m going to send you to the airport’, said Yoseob excitedly.

‘It’s tomorrow morning but Seobie, like I said yesterday, I’m going to send you at Yong’s after school end today’

‘But mum..’, whines Yoseob and then he pouted, ‘You don’t want me to send you?’

‘It’s not like that Seobie-ah’

‘Just send my luggage at Yong’s house after school and I’m going to send you tomorrow. That’s it’, said Yoseob before walk off.

 

His mum just sighs seeing her stubborn son.

 

 

 

Yoseob went to school with a gloomy face. Kikwang and DOngwoon feel bizarre seeing his best friend sad face.

‘Yoseob-ah, waeyo? You looked gloomy?’, said Kikwang.

‘Did you have problem?’ asked Dongwoon.

‘Aniyo. I’m just fine. Don’t mind me’, said Yoseob in flat tone.

 

Both of his friends just shrug and leave him alone.

 

 

 

After school….

 

‘Yoseob-ah, me and Dongwoon plan went to watch movie. Do you want to tag along?’, asked Kikwang happily.

‘Aniyo. Enjoy the show’, said Yoseob and walk away.

 

He was surprise seeing his mum waiting for him at the front gate.

 

‘What are you doing here?’

‘Of course to take you home. Hop in’, said his mum.

 

Yoseob just entered the car and the ride home was silence.

 

‘Mum, this wasn’t the way home? Where’re we going?’, asked Yoseob panicky.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter