19

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As some of you confuse whether it's a JUNSEOB story or DOOSEOB story, MY ANSWER IS BOTH!

If you read back the story, at first, Yoseob like Junhyung and he thinks he love him too. He even told Kikwan about it. But after knowing him by meet him at school and his house ( Junhyung&Dongwoon is half-blood), Yoseob notice that his behaviour was like a jerk.( Junhyung loves to bully him). One day, Doojoon (Junhyung best friend) come to his house. Yoseob meet him for the first time. Doojoon even help him treat his wounds. Starting for that time, Doojoon always being nice to him. That's why he like Doojoon. In fact, he hates Junhyung very much.

 

 

School was reopen and students are coming back to school after long holidays for second semester.

 

Yoseob on the other hand had woke up early. He get ready to school and having his breakfast blissfully.

He keep on smiling as he felt very happy and excited going to school today.

Indeed, he knows the reason.

 

After breakfast, he wear his shoes and skipped happily to school.

On the way to the school, he bumped into Kikwang and he greet him happily.

 

'Morning Kiki~!'

'Morning Seobie. Btw, why are you so happy? Wanna share with me?', asked Kikwang.

 

Both of them was walking together to school while Yoseob told Kikwang the reason behind his happiness.

 

'WHAT?!',said Kikwang loudly. He didin't notice that they already arrived at school. 

 

Everyone was looking at them weirdly.

Yoseob bow his head as a sign of sorry while pulling Kikwang to the class.

 

Can't you slow down your voice. Did you want to tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter