34

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoseob wake up after the sun has rise.

Since today is a weekend, he wake up a little bit late than usual.

After stretching up his body muscle, he get up from his bed and rearrange the bed neatly.

Later on, he went to his closet and pick up a ‘v’ neck tee with a pair of jeans.

Then, he moves towards the bathroom to refresh himself.

 

 

 

About 15 minutes later, Yoseob exit the bathroom and check himself out in front of the mirror.

He fixes his hair and smile plaster on his face after he satisfies with his look.

Before heading downstairs, Yoseob took along his phone and wallet plus wearing his watch.

 

 

 

When he was already downstairs, he greeted ‘Good morning’ to all of them.

It’s been 2 weeks that he stayed at Yong’s house.

He was happy that they treated him well especially Hyunseung who was like a mother to him.

Junhyung didn’t pick up any fight since he has been staying here but just a small tease.

Both of them really get along as Junhyung always check his condition; whether he was sick or not.

Somehow, Yoseob like Junhyung nice side.

 

 

As 4 of them eating the breakfast, they’re talking to each other.

 

 

‘Yoseob-ahh, do you have any plans today?’, asked Dongwoon.

‘Why do you ask?’

‘Actually, Kikwang wanted us to ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter