33

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next Morning…..

 

Yoseob woke up and found himself was lying on the fluffy bed.

Somehow, it felt more comfortable than his own bed.

Yoseob was in sitting position while his eyes were scanning the place.

He try to figure out where was him but he couldn’t think the possible place.

As he keeps on thinking, someone had open the door without he notice.

 

‘Oh! You’re awake’, said Junhyung makes Yoseob startled and fall off from the bed.

‘Ouch’, groan Yoseob as he rubbed his .

‘Sorry. I didn’t mean to make you surprise. I’m sorry again’, said Junhyung as he was helping Yoseob stand up.

 

 

‘What was that? I heard a loud thud sound’, said Dongwoon suddenly as he appear at the door while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

‘Oh… You’re awake too. Sorry. It just Yoseob fall from the bed’, explain Junhyung to Dongwoon makes Yoseob felt embarrass.

‘Ohh.. I hope you fine’, said Dongwoon and walk away but stop when his brain functioning.

‘Eh! Did hyung just mention Yoseob’s name?’, asked Dongwoon.

‘Yes. Pabo’, Junhyung said and hit lightly Dongwoon’s head, ‘Can’t you see him here?’

‘Yoseob-ah, what are you doing here? I didn’t know that you’re sleeping here. Why don’t you tell me?...’ Dongwoon keep on asking Yoseob numerous questions makes Yoseob headache.

‘Woon-ahh, Yoseob will explain to you later. Now, go and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter