28

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Next Monday, Yoseob woke up early and get ready to school.

After taking a bath and get dresses, Yoseob tidy his bed before slung his bag over his shoulder and heading downstairs.

When he entered the kitchen, he was greeted by his mum.

 

 

‘Morning Seobie’, his mum said and hugs him tightly. His mum eyes get watery makes Yoseob worried.

‘Morning too mum but why are you said?’, Yoseob asked worriedly.

‘Aniyo Seobie. Mum just happy that finally you able to go to school back’, his mum said and push him gently to sit.

 

 

Then, she put a plate with a pancake; shoving to Yoseob.

Yoseob gladly take and start to dig the pancake.

 

 

‘Mum, don’t worry. I’m fine now’, said Yoseob with a smile after finished his breakfast.

His mum just nodded and watched his son disappeared from her sight.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob walk slowly to the school. As much he didn’t want to think about Doojoon, the memories keep on roaming on his mind.

He remembered that Doojoon always wait for him and they happily walk hand-in-hand to school.

On the way to school, Doojoon always tells jokes and Yoseob would laugh happily.

Sometimes, they would bump into Kikwang and walked together.

Without he notice, his eyes already watery makes his vision become blur.

He stops for a while and let the tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter