27

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a week that Yoseob didn’t come to school.

He’s been locking himself in the room and cried all day.

Since Doojoon left, he felt that there’s no used for him to alive because Doojoon wasn’t there.

 

Kikwang and Dongwoon worried about  him so much.

Everyday after school ended, they would come to Yoseob’s house but they never meet or talk to him.

 

‘Yoseoh-ah, we’re here again but today, Seungie hyung come along’, said Kikwang while after knocking the door.

‘Yoseob-ah, I know that you’re sad over him but please… don’t be like this. I miss my cheerful dongsaeng’, said Hyunseung sadly.

‘Yoseob-ah, please open the door. Let us see you. We all know you’re sad and in pain but please let us treat your pain so that it can heal’, Dongwoon said with hoarse voice.

‘Yoseob-ah, jebal’, plead Kikwang between his sobs.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, inside the room.

 

Yoseob was sitting at the corner of his room.

He was hugging both his legs and buried his face between his legs.

He was crying again but this time because he felt guilty towards his best friends.

He knows that they never gave up on cheering him but he just couldn’t let Doojoon go for now.

From inside, he could hear a sobbing sound.

He knows that his best friends was crying.

He slowly stood up and walk lifelessly towards the door.

 

‘Mianhae, chingu-ah. I didn’t mean to make you worried but I’m alright. Thanks for worried about me.

Seungie hyung, gomawo for coming. Sorry but I couldn’t see all of you today. Not in this condition.

I promise that I’ll be going to school next Monday’, Yoseob said in hoarse voice as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter