17

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOSEOB POV

 

'Will you be mine?' suddenly Doojoon hyung asking me.

 

I was shocked.

I just look at him without giving any reply.

 

For few seconds, both of us just remain silent until he spoke to me.

 

'Yoseob, I know it was too sudden. Just think. I give you time to think before you could give me the answer.' he said calmly.

'Ah..Neh.' I said stutter.

'Don't be awkward. Just be like normal. Okay?' he said to me and patted my head before walk away.

 

I stand still there.

 

'Are you not going Seobie? It's almost dinner. Remember, who's late gonna be punish', he said and slowly run.

 

After a few moment, I start to run.

I heard him laughing.

 

 

 

 

After the dinner, we all gather at the hall.

Doojoon gave a speech, thanked all of us for joining the camp.

Later on, he passes the mic to Junhyung and he explain the activities that we're going to do.

I listen very carefully not like Kikwang and Dongwoon who teased each other and giggling.

I tried to stopped them as Junhyung was looking directly at our place.

 

'Yah, stop making noise. Junhyung hyung was looking here.' I whisper at them.

 

Then, they look up and meet Junhyung gaze making them sit still and quite.

 

After the explaination, we're having our first activity which is 'Ice Breaking'.

 

'Ice Breaking' is the way that we need to talk/introduce about ourselves to the rest.

At the end, they will call anyone of us and we need to tell what we know about that person.

 

We start the activity and having some fun.

 

It's already 11.00 PM and we bid goodbye before walk to our cabin.

 

'Don't forget. Tomorrow at 7.00AM, gather at dining hall.' said Hyunseung before dismissed.

 

I tried to sleep but I can't.

I still remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter