32

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junhyung was sitting comfortable on the couch while watching running man.

As he was laughing when Kwangsoo framed his teammate, he thinks about Yoseob.

‘How was he doing now?’

‘Is he alright?’

He couldn’t stop thinking about him so he grabs his phone on the coffee table and dialed Dongwoon number.

 

‘Yeobosaeyo?’

‘Woon-ah, did Yoseob with you?’, asked Junhyung impatient.

‘Eh? Seobie. Aniyo. Waeyo?’, asked Dongwoon confusedly.

‘Did he call you or went to Kikwang’s house?’

‘No, he didn’t call nor coming here. Why hyung? Did something happen?’ asked Dongwoon panic.

‘Keurae? Just nothing Woon-ah. Don’t worry much. Anyway, when did you come home?’

‘Before 9 I’ll be home, hyung’, said Dongwoon.

‘Okay then. I’ll hang up’, said Junhyung after biding goodbye.

 

 

 

‘He didn’t go to Kikwang’s. So, where have he been?’, mumble Junhyung while searching for Yoseob around his neighborhood.

 

Junhyung was strolling around but there’s no sign that Yoseob was there.

He’s been calling Yoseob for umpteenth time but Yoseob didn’t answer.

He was worry and felt guilty if something bad had happen to him.

 

‘Should I stop at his house? Maybe he was there’, murmur Junhyung and walk faster to Yoseob’s house.

 

When he arrived at Yoseob's house, he call Yoseob name for few times but no one answered him.

He look around the house and he stop on his track when he saw someone lying on the ground at the backyard.

He take the cautions step and slowly approach the lifeless person.

When he turn that person body, he was shock because that person was Yoseob.

 

'Yoseob-ahh'

'Yoseob-ahh', Junhyung call him but he was motionless.

 

Without wasting any time, Junhyung put Yoseob on his back carefully.

He slang Yoseob small bag over his shoulder and quick piggyback him to his house.

 

Junhyung slowly put Yoseob on the fluffy bed and pull over the duvet, cover up his body till his chest.

He cares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter