29

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Even though Yoseob wasn’t cried anymore and keep on smiling, Kikwang and Dongwoon knew him better.

He was suffering inside. The smile on his face was a fake one as they knew he didn’t want to make them worried about him.

It’s been long time that they’ve been spending together. So, Kikwang decide that they should have another bonding time together.

Feeling reluctant, Yoseob just nodding his head as he does not want to let his friend down.

 

‘Maybe it’s the way for me to forgot him’, thought Yoseob.

 

After school, they went to the nearest restaurant to eat lunch.

Yoseob tried to talk and being like usual but he can’t since it was the place that he and Doojoon had gone before.

Yoseob having a hard time to endure the pain. Even though he smile and join the conversation with Kikwang and Dongwoon, his heart was crying as the memories flashback on his mind.

Kikwang and Dongwoon trying their best to make Yoseob happy.

 

After the lunch, they went to the mall to watch movie and went to the park, eating ice cream and  watching the sunset.

 

 

 

 

‘Thanks for today guys. I knew you’re worried about me but I’m totally okay. Goodbye’, said Yoseob before entering his house.

 

‘Do you think he still okay?’, asked Dongwoon to Kikwang after they send Yoseob to his house.

‘I don’t think so but hearing his laugh although it sounds so fake, I relief already. I mean, he tried his best to be okay for us’, said Kikwang as they continue to walk.

At the junction, they bid goodbye and walk away.

 

 

Yoseob who just entered was greeting by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter