36

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since that incident, Junhyung keep his eyes on Yoseob.

Yoseob could sense that Junhyung always look at him and sometimes being an overprotective.

These makes Yoseob feel more uncomfortable.

 

School already ended for this year and Junhyung, Hyunseung along with their friends finally graduated.

Hyunseung now was busy with his part time job at the café along with the BigBang.

Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon always hang out together, finished their holidays with good memories.

 

Junhyung was alone at the house. He was lying on the mattress as he just finished talking with Doojoon.

Doojoon congratulated him as he finally graduated and asked about the rest.

 

‘I never thought I’d like you this much. I never planned to have you on my mind this often’, thought Junhyung as the smile plastered on his face when he think about Yoseob.

 

 

 

 

 

Day by day had passes, Junhyung and Yoseob become one step closer.

They could talk easily without having any argument.

They love to tease each other when they’re side by side.

 

 

Yoseob was sitting alone at the garden while the other only God know where were them.

Yoseob was staring at the sky which beautiful although it is dark because there’s stars shining and make it such a breathtaking.

Yoseob was in deep thought as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter