18

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour, the students finally back from the explore race in the jungle.

Hyunseung, gather all of them and check their name not wanting anyone to lost track.

As the name was called out, Dongwoon and Kikwang rushing to the Student Council.

 

'Hyung' they said while panting hard.

'Yo-Yoseob.' Kikwang tried to said between panting.

'What about Yoseob? Where's him?' ask Doojoon panicly.

'He.. he lost his track.' Dongwoon said and he could hear a loud of gasp.

'WHAT?!' all the seniors shouted in unison.

 

 

Junhyung and Doojoon was followed the forest rangers while Hyunseung and Jiyong was taking care of the rest of the students.

Dongwoon and Kikwang was hugging each other as they didn't want bad things happen to Yoseob.

 

 

'Yoseob!'

'Yang Yoseob!'

 

They keep on shouting but there's no answered.

They seperate into two groups and went into different ways.

The forest rangers keep on updating with his friends via walkie talkie, asking whether they have found Yoseob or not.

 

Junhyung keep on searching everywhere and hopes that Yoseob was save from danger.

Unfortunately, it's was raining heavily.

The forest rangers said they should go back but Junhyung insist to find Yoseob.

Lucky for him, he found Yoseob drench and lifeless.

He quickly lift Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter