38

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minutes later after waiting, finally, there’s announcement about flight from Japan was landed safely.

Junhyung and Yoseob go the arrival hall, waiting for his parents come out.

When Yoseob saw his parent, he run to them and hugged them tightly.

 

‘Mummm!, I miss you so much. Dad, I miss you too’, said Yoseob happily and hugged them tightly.

 

His parent replied the hugged.

Junhyung just watch the family reunion. He was happy seeing Yoseob smiled.

 

 

Junhyung turn around and walk away but stop after he heard his name being called by someone.

Slowly, he turns and found Yoseob was running towards him.

 

 

‘Wait up! Why do you left?’, Yoseob  asked as he try to breath properly.

‘I want to go home’, blunt Junhyung but then, he received a smack from Yoseob.

‘Why did you do that?’, asked Junhyung with angry tone but Yoseob just chuckled.

‘Cause I want to do so’, sang Yoseob and sticks his tongue out before running back towards his parent.

Junhyung was frustrated and he quickly runs towards Yoseob.

 

 

‘Stop it!’, shouted Yoseob when Junhyung tickle him.

‘Make sure you didn’t to stupid things again. Ara?’, remind Junhyung before he stop tickle Yoseob.

‘Who’s this? Your boyfriend?’, Yoseob’s mum asked makes Yoseob and Junhyung blushed.

‘A-aniyo. He’s Yong Junhyung’, Yoseob introduce Junhyung to his parent.

‘Ahhh, the one who you lived with right?’, Yoseob nodded his head.

‘Junhyung-goon, thank you so much for taking good care of my baby’, said Yoseob’s mum.

‘Ahh, it just small matter, ilmoe’

‘Since it’s already late, I get going’, excused Junhyung but Yoseob’s mum stop him.

‘Why don’t you join us dinner. Think it as a treat because you take care of Yoseob’, Yoseob mum said makes Junhyung left no choice.

Feeling reluctantly, he nodded and follows Yang’s family.

 

 

 

They went to the class restaurant.

After taking the seat and order, Yoseob asked many questions to his parent like, ‘How’s Japan?’ and so on.

Junhyung just listen sometimes he talk when Yoseob’s parent asked him about Yoseob behavior.

When the waiter served the food, they enjoy the dinner while telling j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter