19.

Blind

*Also, Brian/Young K is from Day6*
 

"Why do we need this?", Taekwoon asked as he picked up the item from the shopping cart.

They were shopping for last minute items to bring to their wedding and honeymoon, which they decided should be held at Jeju. Even though Taekwoon really wanted to travel further from their homeland, Hakyeon was apprehensive of doing so. Reason being Sobin would be further away and Hakyeon worried being far away from his precious baby.

"Put that down, we might need it," Hakyeon answered and placed the items back into the cart, covering them with a the plastic bag.

Taekwoon smirked. "If we're getting those, then how about get some lube too?".

Hakyeon slapped Taekwoon's arm and shushed him. He then swiftly threw in a bottle of lube along with the condoms that he'd hidden. Taekwoon laughed at his fiancé and proceeded to the next aisle, leaving Hakyeon to scan for more items.

"N?"

Hakyeon spun around to see a familiar face. "Brian?"

The other frowned upon hearing the name, but still went over to greet Hakyeon nonetheless. Hakyeon was delighted to meet an old friend, especially one who went through tough times with him.

"Hyung, I go by the name Young K now. How have you been?", the younger of the two asked.

Hakyeon sighed. "Everything's great now, well, if you compare it the past. You're working here now?"

Young K nodded and explained how this was his side job. He wanted to save up so that he could travel around the world. Hakyeon ruffled Young K's hair and smiled proudly at the younger.

"Thanks to you and the prince, all of us are better of now. I'm really happy the prince went through this for us you know?", Young K told Hakyeon and grinned widely while fixing his hair.

"I'm happy too. He's great, isn't he? Well, I'll see you around if I can. Take care," Hakyeon waved goodbye and went to find Taekwoon.

The sharp-eyed male was looking at some sort of utensil when Hakyeon came over and pulled him into a kiss. Taekwoon was shocked but immediately melted into the kiss, pulling Hakyeon by the waist. Lucky for them, no one was around that section, so Hakyeon took his time and savoured every moment of their kiss, until they had to pull apart for air.

"What was that about?", Taekwoon panted slightly and chuckled at Hakyeon who had suddenly became shy.

Hakyeon pressed his cheek against Taekwoon's shoulder and shrugged. "I love you and I'm happy and very thankful for everything you've done. For me and for the slaves in the past."

Taekwoon softened and pressed a kiss on Hakyeon's head. They untangled themselves from each other and walked to the counters to pay for their items. Half of which were meant for their one week honeymoon.

Fast foward to three days later, Hakyeon found himself in the same situation where he'd felt nervous. All of them were already at Jeju and the wedding was starting in fifteen time. Sitting in the waiting room with Hakyeon was Hyuk, who was merely there because he had nothing to do and Hong Bin was in charge of security.

"H-How are you feeling hyung?", Hyuk asked hesitantly. Although Hyuk was a close friend of Taekwoon's and Hong Bin's partner, he seldom talked to Hakyeon.

The older one forced a smile. "I'm trying my best to stay calm?"

Hyuk nodded and averted his gaze away from Hakyeon. He felt awkward just sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

"So," Hakyeon started this time. "How are things with you and Hong Bin?"

Hyuk blushed and laughed nervously. "Fine I guess. I spent one week without talking to him and it made me realise how much I needed him."

"One week? Why?"

"I saw him shoot that gunman to death," Hyuk explained. "It was scary, to say the least, because I wasn't expecting something like that."

Hakyeon hummed in response, understanding where Hyuk was coming from. He walked over to sit beside Hyuk, the younger shifting over to give Hakyeon some space.

"That's part of his job, serving justice. But you've made up right?", Hakyeon asked.

Hyuk nodded and gave Hakyeon a small smile. The older one smiled back and patted him on the shoulder. He was glad that his brother, Hong Bin, had found someone to look after him or vice versa.

"Mr Cha-soon-to-be-Jung! It's time," Jaehwan came barging into the room and went in front of Hakyeon.

Hakyeon wrapped his arms around Jaehwan's and nodded, Hyuk following behind. Their wedding was held outdoors and the warm rays of the sun shone gently. It was the perfect weather today, considering that it had been pretty cold the past few days.

As soon as Hakyeon appeared, the guests started clapping enthusiastically. The male smiled and looked foward to face Taekwoon, who seemed to smile even brighter. Jaehwan handed Hakyeon over to Taekwoon, and took his seat beside Wonshik.

The vow master started his speech as Taekwoon and Hakyeon gazed at each other lovingly. It was time for Taekwoon to say his vows and the younger cleared his throat.

"Yeon-ah, I've probably said this before but I'll just say it again. Thank you for trusting me and letting me in into your life. I'm so happy that you're by my side everyday and I can't imagine life without you. I will always protect you at all costs and live you till the day I due. Even if I can't express myself well with words, I hope my actions can make up for it," Taekwoon said and held on to Hakyeon's hands tightly.

Hakyeon pursed his lips before taking a deep breath in. " I had a rough beginning from the start and I'll be honest, there were times I felt like giving up on life. But ever since you came, life became better."

Hakyeon chuckled and took a step closer to Taekwoon. "I have a daughter, a wonderful mother-in-law, amazing friends now. Most importantly, I have you, Taekwoon. The thank yous' I say will never be enough but I hope you know that I'll always love you, with all my heart. As cliché as it sounds, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

The guests whispered excitedly and Taekwoon could hear the faint sounds of sniffling coming from Wonshik. Jaehwan turned his head a
nd laughed at his boyfriend. He draped his arm around Wonshik and helped wiped the tears on his face.

After exchanging their vows, Taekwoon and Hakyeon proceeded to put on their rings. The vow master gave them a small nod and announced, "You are now husband and husband. You may kiss the-"

Before Taekwoon could let the vow master finish his sentence, he grabbed Hakyeon by the waist and pressed their lips together. The small amount of guests stood up and applause for the happy couple. It was a perfect and blissful moment for the pair. No more random shooting, no more war, no more slavery. Taekwoon rested his forehead against Hakyeon's and sighed contentedly.

They had found their happy ending.