9.

Blind

The subsequent weeks were a blessing to Taekwoon. He had spent everyday waking up to the love of his life and spent almost every minute trying to make Hakyeon's life as enjoyable as possible. Hakyeon had also opened up to him more and he learnt how clingy he was. Not that Taekwoon was complaining though, because he secretly loves it when Hakyeon wants attention from him.

That morning, they were supposed to visit a small café in town but here Taekwoon was in his room, stuck with Jaehwan and Wonshik while Hakyeon was probably somewhere else in the palace.

"You what?! Lee Jaehwan explain to me what's going on. You know if the king found out you'll be banished right? ", Taekwoon yelled as he crossed his arms.

The poor butler let out a long sigh and began to explain to Taekwoon why Wonshik was in his room. No, had been in his room for a few weeks now. His butler began saying how he'd met Wonshik and proceeded on telling him about the loveydovey stuff which Taekwoon felt uncomfortable listening to.

"Please, Leo, let him stay with me," Jaehwan begged as Wonshik held onto his hand.

Taekwoon smacked his head internally and looked at his best friend. They seemed happy to be together and he didn't want them to be apart either because he knew what it felt like.

"Okay look, just stay away from the king alright? I'll cover for the both of you if he ever finds out," Taekwoon said in defeat.

The cute couple thanked him profusely and left the room quickly, leaving Taekwoon alone. He wondered where Hakyeon was and felt uneasy knowing that the king was probably awake by now. Wasting no time, he checked the places that Hakyeon most frequented. He stepped in the garden and heard faint sounds of laughter. Taekwoon's smile faded when he saw Hakyeon laughing with what seemed like another man. Who was he? Why was Hakyeon so comfortable with him?

Taekwoon stepped foward and placed a protective arm around Hakyeon and shocked him. He was faced Taekwoon and then turned to look at the stranger.

"Woonie, this is Hong Bin! He kinda sneaked in here but please don't kill him," Hakyeon said as he flashed a wide smile towards Hong Bin.

Taekwoon frowned and pulled Hakyeon closer to him, gripping the latter's shoulder with more pressure.

"What does he want?", Taekwoon asked nonchalantly.

Hakyeon playfully hit Taekwoon's chest and continued. "I've missed Hong Bin a lot, Taekwoon. Just let us have a little more alone time to talk, please?"

Taekwoon felt his heart strings pull slightly as he let go of Hakyeon. Hong Bin rummaged his bag and took out a scroll and passed it to Taekwoon. The prince apprehensively took the scroll.

"This was my mission to send this to you," Hong Bin said," Finding Hakyeon was a bonus, I guess."

Taekwoon bit his lip and walked away from the two of them. Did Hakyeon like Hong Bin? He got so close and comfortable with him in less than a day whereas he took a dew weeks for Hakyeon to open up to him. Taekwoon sighed frustratedly and opened the scroll.

Dear Taekwoon, 
This may come as a shock but this is your mother who is writing to you. I apologise for not seeing you in 20 years but I had my reasons. I have come to realise that you are old enough to find out the truth and to see me, that is, if you want to.

I have sent Hong Bin to pick you up. By tonight, you should be on the way via a boat that will bring you to where I have been dwelling for all these years. I hope to see you my lovely son, Taekwoon.

Love,
Your Eomma.

Taekwoon soon realised that his tears were falling onto the scroll and he immediately wiped them away. His mum sent him this? A million questions ran through his mind but none of which were answered.

Taekwoon rolled back the scroll and went back to Hakyeon and Hong Bin who were laughing hard at something.

"I've read it, we should go pack now Hakyeon," Taekwoon said and held his hand, pulling him away from Hong Bin.

Hong Bin laughed and waved goodbye, telling them to meet at the beach just nearby the palace. Taekwoon and Hakyeon were already in the room as Taekwoon frantically began searching for his suitcase and clothes to bring.

"Taekwoon calm down, we still have ample time to pack properly," Hakyeon mentioned.

However, Taekwoon showed no signs of stopping, so Hakyeon went behind him and gave him a hug. Taekwoon sighed and turned to face Hakyeon.

"Back there with Hong Bin, you were jealous, weren't you?"

"What?! No, what are you saying-"

Hakyeon rolled his eyes playfully."Don't lie Jung Taekwoon. It was pretty obvious."

"Okay fine, I was jealous alright! You were so close to him in less than a day but I took ages for you to open up to me! Plus you looked so comfortable talking to him-"

Hakyeon had cut him off with a kiss and Taekwoon immediately melted into it. "Stupid prince, he's my foster brother and I've known him since I was a baby."

Taekwoon stared at Hakyeon and pouted a little. The older male chuckled and gave another quick peck on his cheek.

"Besides, aren't I in love with you?", Hakyeon said as he walked to the bed.

This time, Taekwoon rolled his eyes and continued packing. What a tease, he thought. 

This was kind of a boring chapter. So let me write a little Neo bonus that takes place after the packing :> Not tho

Taekwoon looked over his shoulder and realised that Hakyeon had dozed off in the midst of him packing their clothes and belongings. The prince chuckled and covered him with a blanket, especially since it was getting colder day by day. Taekwoon decided that he needed to inform Jaehwan of his small trip and proceeded to the butler's room.

As he opened the door, Taekwoon scrunched his nose in slight disgust. Apparently Jaehwan and Wonshik were in a middle of a hot make out session until he stumbled upon them. Taekwoon cleared his throat as he looked away, embarrassed.

"L-Leo! Oh, um, yes do you need anything?", Jaehwan frantically said as he pulled away from Wonshik.

Wonshik sighed and sulked, obviously annoyed that Taekwoon came in at a time like this. The prince then told them what he needed to and exited the room immediately. He wasn't even three steps away from the door when he heard a loud moan coming from Jaehwan.

Taekwoon ran to his bedroom and shut his door, not wanting to know or hear anything from that room. Hakyeon was already awake when he saw Taekwoon enter.

"Woonie, cuddle with me," Hakyeon said in a cute voice.

Taekwoon smiled and went over to him, wrapping his left arm around Hakyeon's waist and pulling him closer. Hakyeon nuzzled his head against Taekwoon's chest and placed a kiss on his neck.

"I went to Jaehwan's room and caught him making out with his boyfriend. I'm slightly petrified now," Taekwoon told Hakyeon and it made the older one laugh.

Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon in for a kiss, pressing their bodies together. The prince felt his body heat up and responded by gripping onto Hakyeon's waist even harder.

"What were you petrified of, hm?", Hakyeon asked with a hint of mischief.

Taekwoon shook his head. "Shut up and kiss me already. "

Hakyeon hummed happily and reconnected their lips. Taekwoon flipped him over so that Hakyeon was above him, and rested his hands on his waist.

Taekwoon slid his tongue across Hakyeon's lips, seeking entrance. The tanned male complied and allowed Taekwoon to explore his mouth with his tongue. Hakyeon's soft moans sent shocks along Taekwoon's body and he was fighting his own body to stay calm. Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon's soft cheeks and gave them a tight squeeze. He gasped upon Taekwoon's touch immediately wanted more of it.

The prince then pulled away, only to start peppering kisses down Hakyeon's neck. He'd found his lover's sweet spot and gave it more attention by and it harder. Sure enough, Hakyeon had given up controlling his moans and the sounds of their make out session echoed across the room. Taekwoon could feel Hakyeon's member growing against him and stopped, giving one last peck on the lips.

"I'm not going any further Hakyeon-ah, not now at least. I don't want to hurt you yet," Taekwoon said softly as he brought Hakyeon to his side.

The other male smiled and nodded." I understand. That session was enough though."

Taekwoon laughed and hugged him, smelling the sweet smell of Lavender on Hakyeon.

"Have you been using my shampoo? Is the one I bought for you not as good or..?"

Hakyeon bit his lip and laughed. "It smells like you so, you know..."

Taekwoon could see that Hakyeon was blushing and chuckled." Then continue using it, my love."
 

Someone teach me how to write bc idk how it works