12.

Blind

little bit of HyukBin because I've been neglecting them oops. Also i realised I've been writing 'mianhae' as'miane' I'm sorry for that.
 

The warm rays of the sun woke Hakyeon up. He shifted slightly within Taekwoon's arms and lifted his right hand, admiring the ring. He lifted his head up and allowed the gleam of sunlight to shine against the ring. It was beautiful and Hakyeon felt his stomach flutter. He was Taekwoon's fiancé now and it wasn't something he'd imagine was possible months ago. The prince opened his eyes and caught Hakyeon admiring his ring.

"Good morning, Hakyeon," Taekwoon kissed his head and squeezed Hakyeon tighter.

The older male laughed. "We should wash up and change the sheets. Should we take care of the sheets ourselves?"

Taekwoon shooked his head and peppered Hakyeon's neck with soft kisses. "Let the maids do it. Let them know how great our night was-"

"Yah! You're disgusting," Hakyeon joked and moaned lightly as Taekwoon was busy kissing his neck.

"Well," Taekwoon said in between kisses," You love me though."

Hakyeon hummed in response and flipped himself onto Taekwoon's lap. He attacked Taekwoon's lip and grinded himself onto his fiancé. Taekwoon sighed into the hungry kiss and grabbed Hakyeon's and squeezed them, earning a small gasp from the male. He groaned and Hakyeon lazily moved his hands across his bare chest, making Taekwoon groan.

"Taekwoon-Hyung! The Queen has requested for your-", Hong Bin roared and slammed opened the doors.

He stopped because Hakyeon was practically on top of Taekwoon, caught up in a messy and hot make out session. Upon hearing the door, Hakyeon got frightened and jumped off Taekwoon, bringing the sheets to cover his bare body. Taekwoon tugged the edge of the sheets and covered only a small part, which was his, well, you know.

Hong Bin cleared his throat." The Queen wants to see you. I'll be off now."

With that, the poor boy ran off, wishing he hadn't stumbled upon that early in the morning. Hong Bin frantically walked to his room and accidentally bumped into Hyuk.

"Ouch," Hyuk pouted and rubbed his chin were Hong Bin's head had hit him.

Hong Bin apologised and reached out for Hyuk's chin. "Mianhae, Hyukkie. I wasn't looking-"

"Are you really going marry her?", Hyuk asked as he gripped Hong Bin's wrist.

Hong Bin was caught off guard. "W-What does it matter?"

Hyuk clenched his fists. Was Hong Bin for real?

"I know we were only kids back then but you promised me. You told me to wait for you and so I did," Hyuk choked out his words, tears threatening from falling.

Hong Bin sighed and memories from his childhood flashed across his mind. He remembered how happy they were as a couple. How they promised each other they would be their first and last love. How they spent every moment together.

Hong Bin didn't respond to Hyuk's question and shifted his gaze to the floor. Hyuk held onto Hong Bin's other hand and brought them close to him.

"Do you even remember what you promised me? Yah, Lee Hong Bin, say something!", Hyuk screamed at the man.

Hong Bin felt his heart ache. How could he make Hyuk cry? Seeing that Hyuk couldn't get an answer out of Hong Bin, he reluctantly dropped their hands and wiped away his tears. Hyuk walked off, not looking back at Hong Bin. The older one sighed in frustration. He didn't want to lose Hyuk again.

"W-wait! Hyuk!", Hong Bin shouted for him and pulled him back.

Hyuk's eyes widened as he registered what was happening. Hong Bin was cupping his face, pressing his lips against Hyuk's. The younger one tried pushing way but somehow gave in into the kiss. How could he not? Hong Bin was careful and was gentle with Hyuk as he sighed deeply. He missed the taste and feeling of Hyuk's warmth and tilted his face to deepen the kiss.

"I've missed you so much, Bin-ah. Please don't marry her. I've waited so long for you," Hyuk croacked as he felt fresh tears strolling down his cheeks.

Hong Bin hugged him tightly. "Don't cry, Hyukkie. I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'll call it off, okay?"

He knew it was going to be tough to manage this whole situation but he was prepared to face it, for Hyuk's sake. The elder took a while to calm the younger one down. When Hyuk's sniffles quitened down, he pulled away from his embrace and stared at Hyuk longingly.

"I promised you we would get married one day and I'm not going to break that promise," Hong Bin told him sincerely.

Hyuk giggled and continued kissing him,pressing their bodies close together. Just then, Taekwoon and Hakyeon stumbled upon them on their way to see the Queen.

"Hong Bin! What are you guys doing," Hakyeon cut in and Taekwoon laughed silently.

Hong Bin and Hyuk stepped away from each other and blushed red.  Hakyeon smirked and winked at Hong Bin before walking away with Taekwoon. He simply didn't want to interfere.

"What was that wink about?", Taekwoon questioned.

"Don't tell me your jealous again?"

Taekwoon frowned. "Aniyo!"

Hakyeon rolled his eyes at Taekwoon's bad attempt at lying. "He told me how much Hyuk meant to him and how he was afraid that Hyuk would forget him after all these years. Guess he worked it out."

When they reached the Queen's room, Hakyeon requested to use the rest room and Taekwoon hesitantly let him. He wanted Hakyeon by his side twenty-four-seven, but since the Queen had called for her son, he had no choice. Once Taekwoon entered, he was faced with a worried face.

"Eomma, is everything okay?"

The Queen shooked her head and laid a letter in front of Taekwoon. The prince read the letter and frowned.

"I feared that this day would come but I'm afraid that this is the only way to solve the slave problem. That man will never mend his ways and diplomacy won't work," the Queen said anxiously.

Taekwoon placed a hand over his mother's. "If war is what he wants, that's what he'll get. We'll do it and win so that every single slave out there won't suffer anymore, ever again."

The Queen nodded her head and called for Hong Bin to prepare the guards and soldiers. Taekwoon gulped, clearly as anxious as his mum, be he kept a straight face. There was no room for mistakes and he had to remain strong if they wanted victory.

Taekwoon left the room and saw Hakyeon waiting for him. His face lit up and he wrapped his arm around Hakyeon's waist. They made their way to the ground level, preparing to leave the castle for a little lunch date.

"You seem a bit pale, are you fine?", Hakyeon asked and placed the back of his hand to Taekwoon's forehead.

The prince smiled at Hakyeon's little gesture and placed a kiss on his temple, promising Hakyeon that everything was alright.

"Weird. Where are the guards?", Taekwoon pondered as the reached the entrance.

As they were nearing the car, a dark figure ran across and strangled Hakyeon, smothering a piece of cloth over Hakyeon's face. Taekwoon's eyes widened in shock and reached out for Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon!"

That was the last thing Taekwoon said as he felt a force hitting him from behind and he out. Hakyeon-ah...

°•°•°

"Leo? Leo's waking up!"

Taekwoon lifted his heavy eyelids and found himself in his bedroom with Jaehwan and the rest, including his mother. He recalled the events that occurred and sat up.

"We n-need to find him," Taekwoon panicked and tried to get out of his bed.

Wonshik rushed to Taekwoon's side and stopped him. "Slow down and breathe. What's going on, where's Hakyeon-hyung?"

A single tear rolled down Taekwoon's cheek and he shaked Wonshik's hands. "P-please help him. They took Hakyeon away."