Raken special

Blind

I'll be doing a little  fic of RaKen that's related to this story in a sense. Um, yeah basically it's when Ken isn't with Leo?¿ it's lengthy and read if you want aha it's kinda draggy

 

Jaehwan crossed his arms and tilted his head to the right. He tapped his foot impatiently as Taekwoon was taking his time talking to Wonshik. Don't get him wrong here, he wasn't jealous that Taekwoon was close to Wonshik. If anything, he hated it Wonshik.

After what seemed like forever, the prince got up, waving goodbye to his best friend. Jaehwan let Taekwoon walk pass him and then followed him. Only to be stopped by Wonshik, who was holding onto his wrist.

"Jaehwan, why are you-"

Jaehwan pulled away from Wonshik's grip and clicked his tongue." Don't touch me you idiot. People like you shouldn't exist."

Wonshik sighed frustratedly and looked at Jaehwan intensely. What was this guy's problem? He had been trying to get close to Jaehwan for more than a month but all the latter had ever done was push him away.

"Why do you keep pushing me away like some sick disease? "

"Because you are one?! For God's sake Wonshik, you deliver slaves to people for their use. If that's not sickening I wonder what is," Jaehwan spat at Wonshik.

The younger of the two looked at him with a pair of sad eyes. "You don't think I hate every moment of it? I was forced to deliver them because I'm the oldest of my family."

Jaehwan's expression changed and he looked towards Wonshik, who seemed like he was on the verge of tears. Wonshik laughed emotionlessly and shrugged, this time he was the one who walked away.

"Wait, Wonshik. What do you mean forced to?", Jaehwan stopped him and demanded an explanation.

Wonshik rubbed his hands together to keep them warm as the cold wind blew against them. "My father owns the business. I was asked to help and I really didn't want to, but he threatened to kill me. What other choice did I have?"

Jaehwan sighed and removed his scarf he was wearing and wrapped it around Wonshik's neck. The younger one felt himself blush and prayed that Jaehwan couldn't see it under the moonlight. Was he sort of forgiven by Jaehwan?

"I'm sorry I thought of you like that. I've had quite a past and it's hard for me to trust people easily," Jaehwan scratched his ear and laughed a little.

"I get it. It's nice to hear you laugh a little. Maybe we can to know each other better from today onwards?", Wonshik asked Jaehwan and looked towards the shorter male.

Jaehwan had seen Wonshik when he was with Taekwoon countless of times, but this was the first time he'd properly paid attention to Wonshik's features. Jaehwan noticed how his eyes were cute and a little droopy. Wonshik's nose was also quite sharp and he realised how deep his voice actually was.

"Your eyes are cute," Jaehwan said suddenly.

"What?"

Jaehwan realised that he had spoken out loud and cursed himself."N-nothing.  You should get going it's very late. Where's your father?"

Wonshik squinted into a distance and shrugged. He explained how his father would leave him behind and he always had to find a way home somehow. Upon hearing this, Jaehwan held onto Wonshik's hand and led him to the palace.

Wonshik felt his face getting hot by every second. Unbeknownst to everyone except Taekwoon, Wonshik had the biggest crush on Jaehwan the first time he laid eyes on him. It was hard not to with Jaehwan being undeniably adorable and attractive. Which was why he wanted to get close to Jaehwan and, well, he finally succeeded in doing so. He said my eyes were cute! Wonshik thought to himself and the corner of his lips formed a small smile on his face.

"This is my bedroom but Taekwoon decided to get me a king sized bed. You can take that half while I take this half. There's no way I'm letting you go home in the dark," Jaehwan said as he opened his drawer.

He tossed Wonshik some clothes and hurried Wonshik to take a shower. By the time the younger one was done, Jaehwan was half asleep on the bed. Wonshik slowly got onto the bed and switched off the lights. He was about to enter dreamland when he heard faint sobbing coming from Jaehwan. He turned around and Jaehwan simultaneously sat up, breathing heavily.

"Jaehwan...? You alright?", Wonshik's deep voice shocked Jaehwan.

He nodded."Small nightmare, happens all the time."

Jaehwan laughed emotionlessly and wiped off the droplets of sweat that had formed across his forehead. The older boy thought about before asking Wonshik in a small voice.

"I-Is it okay if I hug you to sleep? Sometimes I call Taekwoon but I think he's busy now. If you don't want to its perfectly fine!"

Wonshik chuckled at how shy Jaehwan looked right now and it gave him a bit of confidence. "But I want to. Come here."

Jaehwan's face lit up and he scooted closer to Wonshik, enjoying the warm embrace. He felt really comfortable and snuggled even closer to Wonshik, making the other male blush hard again.

"I know this is random but do you think anyone would love me again? Even with my past of being a slave? Seeing Taekwoon and Hakyeon makes me very happy for him but it makes me feel lonelier?", Jaehwan asked half asleep.

He had a habit of becoming a tiny bit more emotional when he was sleepy. Wonshik bit the inside of his cheeks and replied reassuringly.

"Of course. Your past doesn't define you. It shapes you to become who you are today and that's what matters the most," Wonshik says and places he head on top of Jaehwan's as they both fall asleep peacefully.

A few weeks later

Jaehwan's footsteps quickened and he even skipped a little. Wonshik had asked him out for lunch and to be honest, he was really excited. He knew it had only been a few weeks but Jaehwan was sure that Wonshik did have feelings for him. The thought of it made Jaehwan's heart beat fast and thinking about it made him feel butterflies in his tummy.

Today was the day Jaehwan was going to confess to Wonshik and he even prepared a little gift for him. It wasn't grand or fancy like what Taekwoon was going to give Hakyeon, but he was hoping it was enough. Jaehwan took out a notebook that was beautifully decorated and looked at it once more. He had spent a long time finding the right materials to decorate this book.

Jaehwan remembered how Wonshik always spent his time writing and composing on random pieces of paper, so this book would serve as Wonshik's lyric and song book. Jaehwan exhaled and skipped on his way to the cafe which was nearby the orphanage that he'd drove Taekwoon and Hakyeon to.

Jaehwan waited but patiently. An hour passed. Still no sign of Wonshik. Two hours passed. Was he okay? Jaehwan started to worry. Three hours. He felt a tinge of disappointment and stood up from his seat. Did Wonshik forget? Then again, why did Jaehwan ever got his hopes high? Wonshik could never love someone like him. He was a slave. He was dirty. He was a nobody.

Jaehwan let his thoughts consume him as he made his way back to the palace dejectedly. He reached out for his door and got shocked to see Wonshik laying on the floor. His face was bloody and there were painful, agonising bruises on his body.

"Jaehwan-ah, mianhae. I tried going to the cafe but-", Wonshik was cut off because Jaehwan started yelling his off.

"Kim Wonshik oh my god! What happened? Are you okay?! Who did this to you? Wait where's the first aid kit," Jaehwan started talking to himself and searched for the medical box.

Wonshik laughed at Jaehwan, amused with his frantic behaviour. Jaehwan brought a couple of wet towels and wiped Wonshik's forehead gently.

"Why are you laughing? You worried me to death, seeing you in such a state," Jaehwan pouted slightly as he lifted Wonshik's fringe to get rid of the bloodstains.

The younger one smiled and gave him a shrug. "It's funny you're worrying for me. A few weeks ago you were probably wishing I was dead."

"I agree. But then again, it was my mistake for thinking that you were someone you're not. Stay still, will you?", Jaehwan said as he applied the medication oil to Wonshik's temple where the bleeding was.

Wonshik complied and started focusing on Jaehwan's eyes. They were so pretty up close. It was then when Wonshik noticed how close he was to Jaehwan's lips. They looked so plump and kissable but Wonshik knew he couldn't do it. Kissing Jaehwan would probably mean the end of this friendship he had been trying so hard for.

Wonshik was brought back to reality when Jaehwan asked him what had happened.

"My father was arranging blind dates for me because he wanted me to get married to some rich girl," Wonshik started and winced slightly and Jaehwan applied the bandages.

He continued," I got mad and blurted out saying that I had no interest in marriage, let alone girls. He yelled at me first and I got more angry and retaliated by saying that I was in love with someone already."

Jaehwan nodded and stood up to get ice for the bigger bruises. Wonshik was in love with someone? How was it that he had never told Jaehwan? He sighed and shoved the towel bundled with ice into Wonshik's face.

"Do it yourself or ask your lover to do it for you," Jaehwan said childishly.

"What? My lover? You sound jealous, Jyani," Wonshik scoffed at Jaehwan's words.

Jaehwan crossed his arms and frowned."I am not! It's just that... I thought I would the first person who would know about this."

Wonshik puffed up his cheeks. Maybe he should tell Jaehwan now. Should he? Here goes nothing. He held out the "ice bag" to Jaehwan.

"Then do it."

"Do what?", Jaehwan asked.

"You asked me to ask me lover to do it for me. So do it," Wonshik said as he felt himself sweat.

Jaehwan took a moment to process what Wonshik had meant and his eyes widened and he flashed a wide grin. He threw himself at Wonshik, making the younger one groan in pain.

"Y-You really love me? You aren't joking, are you?", Jaehwan asked.

Wonshik hugged him tighter despite the pain. "Of course."

He pulled away and kissed the side of Jaehwan's temple and peppered kisses all over his cheeks. Jaehwan chuckled and held Wonshik's cheek longingly. He moved in and Wonshik picked up on him and crashed their lips together, moving in sync.

Wonshik loved every moment of it. His fingers were carefully placed on Jaehwan's neck and he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Jaehwan was also enjoying himself, grabbing Wonshik's shirt to bring him closer.

"Should we just stay here for today?", Jaehwan asked Wonshik as he pulled away.

"Don't you want to try the food at that café?"

Jaehwan laughed. "Shut up and cuddle with me."

Wonshik gave into Jaehwan's little whine and held him in his arms, not wanting to ever let go of the beautiful boy that was his from today onwards.

"I told you someone would love you. I've waited so long to tell you this, Jaehwan-ah," Wonshik said as he placed a kiss on Jaehwan's forehead.

Jaehwan smiled as he snuggled close to Wonshik's chest, nodding his head.

"Thank you, Shikkie"