We Met Again

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook pov

I suddenly hungry and decided to eat at sushi restaurant.

Usually I won't eat sushi for lunch but I don't know what's wrong with my appetite today that suddenly request for sushi.

Jimmy, my driver also my bodyguard dropped me at the restaurant while he need to go somewhere else.

I enter the restaurant and found an empty place.

Suddenly my eyes caught something else.

There is Yerim and her friend, eating sushi at the other side.

Seems like they are having fun because Yeri couldn't stop laughing and talking while eating the sushi.

"Sir? What do you want to eat?"

I cleared my throat and order for my food.

 

 

Yeri pov

After we ate sushi, Joy dropped me at my workplace since I have a night shift today.

Actually I can just quit this work since my family is rich and they gave me allowance every month too.

I could say that there is a lot of money in my bank account and that's all from the allowance. 

But as a daughter, I don't want to burden them.

I was arrange the stuff on the shelf when suddenly my friend called me and say that a customer need my help.

"What-"

I get startled when I saw there is Jungkook.

"Hi."he said and won't stop looking at me.

"Hi...so what do you need?"I asked while walking closer to him.

He shrugs his shoulder and still won't stop looking at me, "I don't know. What do you think I need?"

I frowned when he asked me the question that I just asked a few seconds ago.

I shrugs my shoulder.

"I don't know. Why you come here when you don't know what to buy?"I asked.

"Yeri ah."

And yes, I got my first warning from my boss that secretly watching us from the counter.

I sighed, "I'm sorry. So, anything that I can do for you, Jungkook shi?"I asked in polite.

He smile and looked around the place.

"I will buy what you recommend to me."he said and looking at me again with a smile on his face.

I frowned and jokingly said, "I recommend this shop. But-"

"Okay. A shop then."

My eyes widen when he took out a check from his pocket and gave it to my boss.

"My lawyer will come to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter