You found me

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door get ring for a few times before Jin open the door and saw a flower delivery boy.

"Miss Yeri?" The boy said confused and look at the address again.

Jin nodded his head, "That's my sister. May I help you?"

The boy mouthed 'O' then give him a bouquet of red roses, "Someone send this for her."

Even though Jin is confused too but he just take it.

"Sign here please." The boy said.

"Thank you." Jin said and closed the door when he leave.

"Who it is?" 

Yeri asked while walking into the kitchen.

Jin shrugs his shoulder, "I don't know. The flower delivery boy said someone send this for you." He said and give the bouquet. 

She frowned, "For me? Seriously?"

He nodded his head and drink the banana milk that Yeri take just now.

"Oppa! That's mine." She said annoyed but Jin only ignored her.

Then she continue looking at the flowers and suddenly, she found a card hidden inside.

When she open, she can guess who is the person that send it.

 

' Goodluck on your first day work '


- The guy who you leave for two years

 

She sighed and want to throw the bouquet inside the trash but then cancel it.

"It's not my fault." She spoke to herself and left the bouquet in the kitchen.

 

 

 


Yeri pov

"Good luck kiddo."

Jin said to me when we arrived at the entrance of XXX hospital.

So, I have an interview for job as doctor in this hospital.

Actually I only knew the existence of this hospital after they offered me the job.

Jin said that it is my luck and I should be grateful because this opportunity don't come to everyone.

"Don't nervous ok."

I shook my head, "I'm not. I don't care if I didn't pass the interview because I can just work at the company."

"That's great. You will be my employee. And no special treatment for you." He replied.

I glance to him but he just ignore me while looking outside the window.

"I need to go now. Don't forget to pick me when I'm done." I said and get out the car with my documents. 

"Call me when you done." Jin shouted then drive away.

 

 

 

 

 

I was sitting in a waiting room while patiently waiting for my name to be call.

Besides me, there are also som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter