Trouble

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's raining when Yeri just finished her classes and want to leave the campus immediately. 

She want to go home and didn't do anything but study.

The principal informed that their final exam will be next week so they need to focus on the exam.

"Yeri!"

She turned behind to see Daniel is running towards her.

"Oh, why? You seems happy?" She said while looking for something inside her backpack. 

"Guess what?"

She raised her eyebrows, "What? Something good happen?"

Daniel smile cheerfully and nodded his head, "I now officially become school photographer!"

She smile, "Really? Congrats! You deserve it."she said and give a warm hug.

"Thank you. Can we celebrate tonight?"

"Err...sure. Just send me the address, I will come later."Yeri replied.

She already planned to not go everywhere tonight but seems like it's not running as smoothly as what is planned. 

"Hey, I need to go now. See you tonight!"Yeri said and waves bye to him then leave the campus immediately. 

"Bye! See you tonight!"Daniel said and waves bye to her.

 

 

 

As usual, Jungkook spend his day at the office and doing the works.

When it's comes to break time, he still won't stop doing the work until he missed the lunch.

"Sir, would you like to eat anything?"

Jimmy asked with concern when he realized that Jungkook haven't eat yet since the lunch time.

"What time it is?"he asked while still looking at the computer screen.

"Almost 3 pm."

He sighed and finally stop doing his work.

"No. I don't have appetite to eat. You may leave now."he said.

Jimmy nodded his head and quickly leave the office.

He walked to the window glass while calling someone.

"Oh...why?"

He frowned when her voice sounds different.

"Everything's alright?"

"Hm..mm. (yes). How about you?"

He smirked, "I'm fine as long as you fine. What are you doing tonight?"

" *sigh* I don't know. I need to study for upcoming exam."

"Ahh...that's right. Your final exam is next week right? I will come to your graduation day."

"What? Why?"

Jungkook chuckled, "I know you will react like this. I will give speech."

"I see...you better not flirting with those es at school."

"I won't. You really care about me."

"I miss you."

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter