Start

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

Jungkook sighed heavily and walked to the window glass when he couldn't doing his work.

That's because there is something on his mind that disturbing him.

He couldn't forget the taste of Yeri's lips last night and how soft her lips is making him addicted. 

He want to feel it again.

 

 

 

At the same time when Yeri also couldn't pay attention in the class.

Same like Jungkook, she also thinking about the kiss last night that make her blushing all of sudden.

 

 

 

 

Yeri pov

After college, I visit my father's company that in Seoul since I missed my father so much.

"This way, miss."

The staff lead me the way to his office although I knew it already.

"Appa, I miss-"

I opened the door and get shocked when I saw someone that I really wanted to avoid is here.

They looked at me then continue talking as dad ended the conversation by shake their hands.

"By the way, this is Yeri. My precious daughter."

I fake my smile.

"Hello, Yeri shi. Nice to meet you again."he said and want to shake hand with me but I refused to.

"Have you both meet before?"dad asked curiously.

I shook my head but Jungkook quickly tell my dad.

"Yes. She once interview me for the school's magazine."he said and stealing glance with me.

Dad nodded his head, "That's great. Then, you should take him around our company."

I frowned, "Why should I do that?"

They looked at me especially Jungkook with his killing gaze.

I sighed and nodded my head, "Fine. This way, Jungkook shi."I said and quickly walk leaving him behind.

 

 

Jungkook pov

"So, this is the rooftop. It's beautiful, right?"

I no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter