Begin

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

"Tell me about your life."

Yeri said suddenly when they are having their breakfast in a cafe.

She never interested into people life before but it's different when she met this guy.

As if there's something interesting about him that she likes but she couldn't guess what it is.

"No. Tell me about yours first."

Jungkook replied and their eyes meet for a few seconds before Yeri looked away.

"But there is nothing special about mine."she said and take a big bite of sandwich.

He frowned, "Are you sure? Then why I feel like you are so special until I want you so bad?"

She looked at him for a second and fake her cough.

Slowly she put down the sandwich that only half left.

Now she don't have appetite to eat the food.

"Why are you so curious about mine?"Yeri asked while his eyes still on her.

"Just because I want you."

She frowned and slowly shook her head, "You are crazy. Shouldn't you take your medicine?"

He nodded his head, "Yes. You are my medicine."

"Fine. I will tell you."she said annoyingly when he won't stop talking nonsense.

"Good."Jungkook said in satisfied.

She let out a cold breath, "So...my father is the man who you met yesterday. He is such an amazing man."she said proudly. 

"And your mom?"

She cleared and put down both her hands on her lap.

"My mom...I don't know where she is. When I was 5, she cheated on my father. When I was 8, she leave us."

She only look down when her eyes started teary.

He knew she wants to cry and he felt regret for asking her about her family.

"Come."

He said suddenly and pulled her wrist.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook pov

"Where are we going?"

She asked curiously while looking at me wearing seat belt on her.

"Somewhere."I replied and give a peck on her lips then I start the engine and drive immediately.

On the way to there ,she only looking outside the window and didn't say anything.

I take her hand and interlocked our hand t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter