Moonlight Melody

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook pov

I'm so thankful that she didn't die.

I mean the doctor said that she was lucky because the shot was a few inches from her heart.

When we arrived at the hospital, they quickly take her into the operation room.

They said that she almost die because she lost many blood.

But gladly, god save her.

I sigh and holding her hands tightly while waiting for her to wake up.

Her face is pale, her cheek was red due they slapped her so hard and wound on her lips too.

How I wish I could kill them because did this to her.

Also, doctor said that her abdomen are injured because Lily hit her so maybe there will be effects. 

Then Jammie approach me slowly, "Sir, do you want me to buy food?" He asked.

Since last night (when the incident happened) until we arrived at the hospital, I haven't eat anything.

I frowned and glare at him.

"Are you ing kidding me? You want me to eat meanwhile she is lying on her and not awake?" 

I scolded him.

Jammie didn't reply to me, "I'm sorry. If you want something, just call me." He said then quickly leave the room.

I didn't mean to scold him but whatever, he must understand me.

I sigh and slowly caressing her hair while staring at her face.

 

 

 

 

 

Author pov

Jungkook was spacing out while looking outside the window when suddenly he heard the door get slide open.

He turned behind and saw there is Mr Kim, Daniel, Joy and also Seokjin.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jungkook said and bow to Mr Kim politely. 

"What's happen?" Mr Kim asked worry but before he could answer, Mr Kim already in the beside Yeri.

Joy and Jungkook bow to each other then Joy quickly go beside her.

"You better watch out if something bad happen on her." Daniel whispered.

Jungkook only glare at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Seokjin. Yeri's brother." Seokjin introduced himself to Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly bow to him, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jungkook." He said and they do handshake.

"Can we talk for a while?" Seokjin said and eyeing outside the room.

Jungkook nodded his head then follow Jin leave the room.

 

 

 

 

"Are you her boyfriend?" Jin asked while doing ci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter