Her

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri pov

After discharged this morning, Jin oppa bring me to our house.

I am so happy that I can sleep in my own room and eat homemade dish again.

Usually Jungkook and I will eat outside because he is busy and we don't have time to cook.

As soon as I enter my room, I lying on the bed slowly.

I sigh heavily and just staring on the empty ceiling for a few minutes before my phone get ringing.

There is an incoming call from Jungkook and I quickly answer the call.

"Are you at home? Your home?"

"Yes. Why? Your meeting isn't over yet?"

"I think so...I missed you already~"

"I miss you too but it's not 24 hours yet since you leave me for work." I said and chuckled.

"I love you."

"Okay...why all of sudden? Are you alright?"

"Yup. I just... I love you. By the way, you should rest and don't play with your phone too much. Also, eat something that soft and-"

Before he could continue nagging, I immediately cut off his words.

"Okay okay. I know it. Plus, Jin oppa is here so he know what to feed me. You don't need to worry."

"I got it. Hey, I need to go now. See you later."

"Okay, bye. I love you~"

"I love you too!"

Then I ended the call and sigh heavily as I leaned on the headboard when suddenly the door get open by Jin.

"May I come in?" He asked while peeking inside.

I laughed a bit and nodded my head, "Why you ask for permission after you get in my room?"

He shrugs his shoulder and sit on my bed, "No reason. By the way, do you want to eat now or later?"

"What do you cook for me?" I asked.

I am so excited at the same time because he is good in cooking so I expected some fancy foods from him.

"Not much. Just crab porridge, seaweed soup, soft tofu and kimchi, if you want."

I frowned.

"What's that? I want to eat something fancy like steak!" I said and pout.

He shook his head.

"No choice. Jungkook told me that the doctor told him that you can eat only soft food so that's it."

I sighed, "Aish, that guy is so annoying..." 

"By the way... you should explain to dad about your relationship with Jungkook." He said.

"Why? Did dad say something?"

He shook his head and flipped his hair back.

"No but he is curious about why someone like you got hurt because of him."

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter