Day 1

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning."

Yeri said to Joy when she enter the kitchen and open the fridge to find something to eat.

"Good morning. You are home today." She replied while calmly chopping the vegetables into smaller cuts.

She frowned and nodded her head.

"Of couse I am. Where else should I go?"

Joy smile, "I just wondering if someone kidnapped you when you disappeared at Daniel's party."

Yeri only smile and sit on the chair while watching her making the sandwich.

She could tell only by looking at the ingredients that she used.

"Unfortunately that I got sick so that's why I stayed at his house and not coming back." She explained. 

Joy only mouthed ' O ' and focus on making the sandwich.

"Perhaps you know that he send someone to send me home that night, right?" Joy said and look at her.

She only nodded her head while trying to remember back, "Sungjae?" 

Joy smile and nodded her head, "That's right. You know what? He is so handsome and gentleman too..."

Yeri smirked, "Oh really? You are falling love with him now?"

She frowned and quickly denied it.

"No! I'm just saying!"

"I'm just saying too~" Yeri replied and chuckled when Joy seems speechless and ignore her.

 

 

 

 

 

* phone's ringing *

"Yeri ah! Your phone!"

Yeri calmly walking out of her room and grabbed her phone that is on the coffee table.

Her eyes widen and she quickly answer the call that from Jungkook.

"Annyeong~ what are you doing?"

Joy looked at her unbelievable when her voice tone changes just in a second.

"Look at her, so clingy at the same time so evil." She spoke to herself.

Then she mimicking Yeri's voice tone, "Annyeong~ what are you doing?" as she turned behind and glare at her.

"Why you sounds so happy? I'm so sad that we need to stay apart for 3 days."

She smile and sit on the sofa.

"I'm sad too. But it's just 3 days so I'm fine."

" IT'S JUST 3 DAYS SO I'M FINE!" Joy mimicking her voice and said it loudly so that Jungkook can hear her.

" *laugh* What was that?"

" *sigh* It's Joy. She is so jealous over you when you took me away from her."

"I'M not jealous, I'm ALONE." Joy said.

"Really? Then she should get used with it because you need to stay with me after this."

"What? Are you kidding me? Seriously?"

"Do I sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter