Day 2&3

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeri ah! Let's eat breakfast!"

Joy said while knocking on her door for a few times but there is no response. 

She sighed heavily and walked into the kitchen.

Not sure about what happened but Yeri is quite strange after she back home yesterday.

She just locked herself inside the room.

Joy eat the breakfast in silent while reading the book when suddenly her phone get ringing.

She frowned when there is an incoming call from Jungkook.

"Hello?"

"Joy, sorry for disturbing. Is Yeri with you?"

His voice seems panicked but at the same time, he is trying to not being too obvious.

"She is but I don't know why. She just locked herself in the room. Are you both fight or what?"

"What? We didn't fight though...she won't accept my calls."

"I see." She said without cares then take a big bite of her toast calmly.

"Can you update me her situation later? I need to go now."

"Sure." Then Joy ends the call and continue eating her toast peacefully while reading the book.

 

 

 

Yeri pov

I woke up and just lying on the bed because I don't feel good.

I heard Joy knocked on the door for a few times but I ignored and pretend as if I didn't hear anything.

Since what Lily told me, my emotion were mix and I don't know how to feel or how to react to this situation.

I could feel that my eyes is puffy after crying a lot but I don't care.

My phone get ringing many times too but I just ignored it when I knew it was Jungkook who is calling me.

I sighed and cover my face with a pillow.

I'm so tired with everything.

I take my phone and press on my father's number then patiently waiting for him to answer the call.

"Oh, what it is?"

"Dad..."

"Why? Something wrong happen to you?"

"Can you send me to Seokjin oppa?"

I said and tears slowly fall from my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Joy pov

"Are you sure you want to leave?"

I asked her for 123456789 times while he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter