She is Back

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

Jungkook wake up in the morning with messy hair but he don't mind when there is his sweetheart beside him.

She looked so peaceful and more beautiful when she is sleep.

Slowly, he move closer to her and whispered, "Baby, wake up. It's morning already."

Then give a peck on her forehead.

He frowned, "Yeri, you are sick." He said when he touched her forehead and cheek again.

"I'm so cold..." she said and shivering.

He grabbed the blanket and put it on her immediately.

 

 

 

 

"How is she?" 

Just now, Jungkook asked his personal doctor to came and checked on her condition.

The man smiled, "She is fine. Just a normal fever."

He sighed in relieve while looking at her who is still fast asleep on the bed.

"When she awake, give her this medicine. She need to finish this antibiotic." Said the doctor.

He gave Jungkook the medicines and leave the house immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook pov

I was doing my work when at the same time, I need to watch Yeri who is still sleeping on the bed.

Since her body temperature was high just now, I take off her clothes and leave her only in bra and . 

Why all of sudden she gets sick?

"Sir. This is the clothes that you asked me to take." Jimmy said and gave me a paper bag with her clothes inside.

I nodded my head, "Oh, thank you. You may leave now." I said.

He nodded his head and leave the room.

Suddenly, my phone get ringing as there is an incoming call from my assistant.

"Why? Something happen?" I asked while watching Yeri.

"Sorry for disturbing you but I have to remind you that you have an important meeting."

" *sigh* What meeting? Can't you just cancel it?"

"I'm sorry sir but you already cancel this meeting last time. If you don't show up, they might cancel the contract to work with us."

"Fine. I will come in a few minutes." 

I ended the call and sighed again before I take a shower and wear my formal black suit.

Before I leave, I give a peck on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter