2 years later

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 YEARS LATER ....

 

 

 

"We are home!"

Yeri said cheerfully with mask covered as she feels so happy to get home back.

She is the most excited even before they leave the Melbourne airport.

No one can describe how happy she is when she can breathe the Korea air finally.

"Aigoo, you must be so happy~" A guy with a baseball cap on his head and a mask walked closer to her with their luggage. 

He pat her hair gently.

Kim Seokjin, her older brother who live at Melbourne for 4 years before he come back with her.

She take off her mask and pouting, "I miss dad the most."

He smile and nodded his head as agree with her, "Me too. But let's go eat somewhere first."

She nodded her head and clinging her hands around his arm while they walking headings to the cab.

"Yah, don't get too closer with me." Jin said and taking off her hands.

She chuckle, "No~ I love you~"

"Aish, this girl is so annoying." He replied and give up on her.

Jin knew that there is rumor that they seems like couple instead of siblings because they are too clingy towards each other.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri pov

I can't stop smiling while playing with my cellphone.

I was chatting with my friends and they are so freaking happy and excited to meet me because they missed me so much.

Jin oppa sighed and shook his head.

Well, he don't surprise anymore to seeing me acting like this because I'm weird and crazy sometimes. 

That's what he told me.

"Yah, let's eat first." Jin said and couldn't take off his eyes of the foods.

I grinning.

We decided to eat at a sushi restaurant because I can't stop talking about Korea's sushi since at the Melbourne. 

"Okay." I said and put aside my phone.

"So, do you want to apply the job?" He asked and fed himself the sushi.

I nodded my head.

"I got too many offers during at the Melbourne. Oh! There is this hospital that I applied for job before, they also respond to me."

Jin nodded his head, "That's good." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter