Start Over

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, stop it Jungkook." Yeri said when she realized that he has been keeping eyes on her since a few minutes ago.

He smirked and slowly do circle on the cup surface before he take a sip of tea.

"Can you just tell me what you want?" Yeri said again when he didn't say anything.

Apparently that they met by coincidence at a bookstore and he asked her out with a reason that he wanted to talk about something. 

But until now, he only staring on her but didn't say anything.

"Why did you leave me without say anything?" 

She lift her eyes and looked at him.

"Because...you don't need to know." 

He smirked, "Then, tell me did you leave because of her?"

She cleared .

Jungkook can guess the answer already when she took a few minutes to reply to his question.

"Let's start over."

Yeri raised her eyebrows and almost choke on her own saliva when he said that.

"W-what? Are you crazy?" 

"Yes. I'm so crazy of you. Two years without you...it is so hard for me. If can, I want to kidnap you right now and lock you at my house."

She frowned, "You can't do that to me." She said.

He smile and nodded his head.

"Of course I can. I am Jeon Jungkook. I can do whatever I want. And that's including you."

She sigh and flipped her hair back.

"I don't know. It's not easy for me to start over with you after what happen. I didn't go there for nothing. I shouldn't meet you after I came back to Korea. This is so useless..." she said.

"But you can't forget me during you at there, right?"

She looked at him and sigh heavily.

"Shut up. This is all your fault for what happened on our relationship."

Then Jungkook get off the chair and slammed his wet lips on her.

She couldn't resist the kiss.

Slowly, she kiss him back and wrapped her hands around his neck then she rest her head on his shoulder while he kiss her neck.

"I want you. So bad." He whispered.

"Me too..." 

Jungkook smile and kiss her again.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter